Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

8 hours ago, axel9fr said:

Mmmmm... strange, I have download your mod in your mega link given in the download section.

So how can I add manually all elements ? I use mod organiser. 

Hello:-)

Take care that the bodyslide data folders have their suiting contence....shapedata.....all the stuff that is listed from the zap contence and the sliderset folder same way filled with the suiting osp´s, then run bodyslide for only the new stuff (10 or 15 new entries) and then this stuff should be accessible ingame....

Very nice user-pic, reminds me of my...;-))

6 hours ago, JLoganHowlett said:

Hi, when i interact with some types of furnitures, like a cage. It seems like the 3rd person is stuck inside the furniture and i can't move it. Is there a way to fix?

Yes, that´s happening with some of the stuff...it´s bad, but a normal thing...the cam is inside the player´s body...if you play also sexLab, then press "3" on the NUM keyboard and then you have access to the free sexLab cam. Another way I do not know. In my newer stuff I took care about that to create the animation little more awaay of that cam.

ZAP users should also have sexLab installed, because both work together if you play different quest-mods.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello:-)

Take care that the bodyslide data folders have their suiting contence....shapedata.....all the stuff that is listed from the zap contence and the sliderset folder same way filled with the suiting osp´s, then run bodyslide for only the new stuff (10 or 15 new entries) and then this stuff should be accessible ingame....

Very nice user-pic, reminds me of my...;-))

I have resolve the problem with the creation of a xml that regroup all zaz items. In this file I have make 2 groups zazgroup and uunp special group to have preset . I m happy it's work.

So thx for my user pic I like it too. It's a artist from deviant art. 

Fine ! I have test in the zbftestzone and it is good except some device that switch in first person view .

Two questions :

1) When a mod need zaz, can I use zaz 8 instead of 7 ?

2) what are the mods that used all zaz8 functionality ? For now I have see lot of mod that used DD but not zaz torture devices from the 8 version. 

8 hours ago, axel9fr said:

Fine ! I have test in the zbftestzone and it is good except some device that switch in first person view .

Two questions :

1) When a mod need zaz, can I use zaz 8 instead of 7 ?

2) what are the mods that used all zaz8 functionality ? For now I have see lot of mod that used DD but not zaz torture devices from the 8 version. 

1...normally yes, if no zep is needed.

2...I don´t know which mods have zap 8 inside their dependency.  Zap 8.0(+) are newer mods and they are of a young date.

Whiterun Brothel Revamped  (by tyrannt99) is completley using the whole zap8plus.

You can play the pack also with the DFW (devious frame-work by legume) as it uses the keywords and reacts on the whole registration of zap, uninteresting how much furnitures are inside the pack.

There´s also an addon of PAH of musje, who is supporting this pack.

I defined this pack as "personal" extension-pack that I am sharing and I think, it is spending lot of fun and new gameplay features, if it´s used inside a cell or inside the skyrim landscape.

Further info you can please read again inside the intro.

That "1st-person" impression is THE cam - that is INSIDE of the character, while the animation is happening. If zap is used with sexLab - and it should be used with sexLab, you only can use the sexLab cam to watch the scene in 3rd person successfully. This phenomena is NOT to be intended as a common cam-behavior,  but is sadly existing on some furnitures. In between I take care, that this is not happening on the newer furnitures, if possible. [sexLab cam: press "3" on the num-keyboard]

10 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

@t.ara

Hi T.ara, can you tell me what the status is for the dances in ZAP 8.0? I noticed in the documentations some of them are marked in a 'delete' section, also, some already seem to be gone in certain versions of ZAP+.

What is the plan for them?

Hi tyrannt...

some of them I had to switch off because I wanted to spare place for more other stuff as the pack got to it´s limit. During that time I have been at the END of further animations, that could been added to zap. After some tests I created the PLUS version, who can of course have the double time amount of animations, than it has been possible before. Meanwhile I switched back some "muted" dances back to the back. All NOR zbf- stuff is not running within the framework and can always be changed and edited, like standard-furnitures. In the next version, ALL the old dances should be available again. They are shared now inside both animation-folders - for the user and modder it IS NOT RELEVANT where an animation origin is coming from.

Inside the next update they should be all back and working.

THe "ZaZRopeVT" - type is one of the new rope textures, which looks very much natural and is perfect for outside furnitures, looks much more weathered than the normal zap-stuff and is coming from a vanilla texture for rope-simply perfect for skyrim. I also will create a more thinner rope with inhomogen windings, that can look much more realistic than this "rings-stuff"...normal bondage is of course not too much IDEAL and often the rope is laying over each other, windings are not always parallel and "ideal" and so on...same for textures: windings with same textures under each other look crappy and "computed". I want to make it a little more "different" for only one type of rope that is more thinner....:classic_biggrin:

TESV 201826.jpg

@t.ara OK, thanks. I had a script that was calling Dances at random from ZAP 8.0, originally there were 15 different dances. 

Some people were reporting that some weren't working, so I suspected that there may have been some changes from ZAP 8.0 to ZAP 8.0+ for the dance anims.

Here are some other ones that are in ZAP 8.0 that I don't see in your post:

1.  ZazPoleDance_Loop
  2. ZazSnakeDance_Loop
  3. ZazSexyAJDance_Loop
  4. ZazBellyDance_Loop
  5. ZazShakeAssDance_Loop
  6. ZazSexyDance_Loop
  7. ZazFunky_Loop
  8. ZazGrooveGirl_Loop
  9. ZazSeph05Disco_Loop
Will these other 9 dances work on the next release?
13 minutes ago, Tyrant99 said:

@t.ara OK, thanks. I had a script that was calling Dances at random from ZAP 8.0, originally there were 15 different dances. 

Some people were reporting that some weren't working, so I suspected that there may have been some changes from ZAP 8.0 to ZAP 8.0+ for the dance anims.

Here are some other ones that are in ZAP 8.0 that I don't see in your post:

1.  ZazPoleDance_Loop
  2. ZazSnakeDance_Loop
  3. ZazSexyAJDance_Loop
  4. ZazBellyDance_Loop
  5. ZazShakeAssDance_Loop
  6. ZazSexyDance_Loop
  7. ZazFunky_Loop
  8. ZazGrooveGirl_Loop
  9. ZazSeph05Disco_Loop
Will these other 9 dances work on the next release?

Hi,

that dances are part of the non plus animation folder...all fine!:-)-and they should be working!

Those, who were not any more working are working inside of zap 9.0 in future again.

As I told: I struggled with restrictions in the past and I thought I can´t go on with that pack in the past, so I switched dances off to bring again some few space for a handfull of new furnitures.

But this problem got solved:-)

Hi I seem to be having a little issue with ZaZ that has followed me from 7.0 and is still here. When I equip a binding which is supposed to keep my hands behind my back, say from Mord Sif's old wristbinder mod or even the default zbf cuffs, the animation plays for anywhere from 1-10 seconds before cancelling an my character's hands go to their sides. Now as far as the game is concerned I'm still tied, can't jump, fight, etc, but the animation just stops responding. Do you have any idea why this might be happening an how I can fix it? Thank you very kindly for any help yiou can give. oh and stupid question but how do I use the console help command to find the ZBF cuffs, I type in help ZBF cuffs and it gives me a bunch of stuff but not say the ref id?

1 hour ago, twsnider1138 said:

Hi I seem to be having a little issue with ZaZ that has followed me from 7.0 and is still here. When I equip a binding which is supposed to keep my hands behind my back, say from Mord Sif's old wristbinder mod or even the default zbf cuffs, the animation plays for anywhere from 1-10 seconds before cancelling an my character's hands go to their sides. Now as far as the game is concerned I'm still tied, can't jump, fight, etc, but the animation just stops responding. Do you have any idea why this might be happening an how I can fix it? Thank you very kindly for any help yiou can give. oh and stupid question but how do I use the console help command to find the ZBF cuffs, I type in help ZBF cuffs and it gives me a bunch of stuff but not say the ref id?

Please try it with starting a NEW gameplay and tell me if the prob still exists....(this can be done in 1min only without corrupting something)

10 hours ago, t.ara said:

Please try it with starting a NEW gameplay and tell me if the prob still exists....(this can be done in 1min only without corrupting something)

Edit: yep that seems to have solved the problem. I clocked my character in at about 2&1/2 minutes of full animation in the bondage pose.

I think I may have solved the problem but haven’t had a chance to fully test yet. One of the Devious family of mods, I think Helpless, has an idle animation where the character is supposed to cover their chest if naked and I think this might be breaking the animation. Now the mode never worked the way it was supposed to but I never unchecked it. I’ve done that now and so far it’s worked. I’m gonna experiment with it by timing it for a couple minutes and get back to you. Thank you very kindly.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Yay a slave cart! That’s a long standing wish of mine. 

Of course I thought of you and your mods-but you must script them for a target place or let them ride from slavers, who know the way  and for the slaves we should have a sit-in script like it is on one carriage-mod, where you are sitting inside and the driver takes you to a new location. The horse all alone is using the MAIN-STREETS of skyrim if it´s strolling alone.

If I can´t attach a door, I´ll create a fake-door and the entry can be same way like the entry into a gibbet-lift.

Today, I´ll create two designs without the coach-block. I´ll overtake the collision from the metal-cart also to a wooden version and let the old two models also exist.

I could also prepare them as common "standing" cages with doors.

4 hours ago, Mamango said:

Nice! Do you plan on making boots, gloves and mask?

Hi, I´m not sure about that as zap should not become dependent of old HDT high heels - mod. 

I never made the stuff you want before - I must experiment with that.  This is no promise.

There isn´t stuff like that inside of DD-mods?...I´m pretty sure that this stuff exists.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi, I´m not sure about that as zap should not become dependent of old HDT high heels - mod. 

I never made the stuff you want before - I must experiment with that.  This is no promise.

There isn´t stuff like that inside of DD-mods?...I´m pretty sure that this stuff exists.

@t.ara

@Kimy

FWIW, Kimy was explaining over in the DD mods forums, and elsewhere, that while DD was really about creating worn devices with proper locking mechanics, other effects and relqated animations, ZAP was really the place to go for furniture and the like. 

It would be great if you could avoid duplicating effort. 

And some of your restraint models would be great for having as DD devices. 

She said she hadn't kept up to date with ZAP 8 onwards and so she may not be aware of some of the really nice restraint toys you've developed.  Maybe you two could have a chat and see what you might have that would fit into DD, like the Heretical stuff did, in future? 

Not likely to be a priority for Kimy right now, but something for future development, as I think the current planned DD release is 'feature fixed'.  But might be some good to collaborate on use of your restraint toys for the following release? 

Similarly, some your furniture assets may have some use to her in DCUR.  More by way allowing DCUR to 'trap' players on the furniture, if placed in a location by the player or any other mod, rather than DCUR adding it to the location, I would think, but who knows what may be possible?

Doubtless Kimy wiill tell you herself if I'm talking nonsense... LOL     

On 5/5/2018 at 5:51 PM, axel9fr said:

Hi 

I have one problem with bodyslide and zaz 8.0+. When I try to resize body I don't have all items from zaz list. For exemple I don t see Shibari.

I only see :

- ZAZGSBDoggieBelt

- ZAZ Legs Ropes

- WaistRopeWithBreastrope02

- WaistRopeWithBreastrope01

- WaistRope02

- WaistRope01

But I see others items on the 7z files like Shibari, Straigtjacket and 4 others.

Have I miss something ? I use "ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT V.8.0+ (5).7z"

Actually, this brings up a point.  Could you name your clothing items with a consistent prefix so they stay together when placed in a long list including other items?  Bodyslide, especially, comes to mind, or just the player's inventory.  Something like...

ZAZGSBDoggieBelt

ZAZLegRopes

ZAZWaistRopeWithBreastrope02

ZAZWaistRopeWithBreastrope01

ZAZWaistRope02

etc...

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

Ah, i were wondering if you'll make it like as separate file, like you done tribal clothes ))