6 hours ago, TheProfessor said:

I did not see if this was resolved or not but when i get raped and get the simple slavery outcome, I get sent to SS first then teleported to a place with all grey walls and after the animations stops i fall and my game breaks basically. Is there a fix?

Is the second teleport before or after the auction?

Is there a loading screen between the SS cell and the grey room?

Is this whenever this mod sends you to SS and from anywhere?

Does it not happen if another mod sends you to SS?

On 8/30/2019 at 5:28 AM, stillnofunnylogin said:

Has anyone else seen this? Attacker set to male; keep getting proximity attacked by females. If I force the sexlab gender to female the same NPC does not repeat. Males also attack.

Using 73.3, upgraded from 73.1 to 73.2 to 73.3 in the same game.

Thanks

There was a bug in v0.73.0, but that was fixed. Not sure why you are still getting it. I can make some tests.

On 8/30/2019 at 8:15 AM, legraf said:

A small suggestion to make the MCM clearer:

On both Proximity Rape and Sleep Rape pages, in the bottom-right, there are two options both called "Rob all items".  The second one would be more clear if called "Rob quest items", or maybe better, "Include quest items".

That is a bug, it used to show "Rob quest items". I will fix that.

12 hours ago, TheProfessor said:

I did not see if this was resolved or not but when i get raped and get the simple slavery outcome, I get sent to SS first then teleported to a place with all grey walls and after the animations stops i fall and my game breaks basically. Is there a fix?

I don't see anything wrong on SL Adventures' side of things. 

For those who would like to try them out, I am including alternate translation files that rename the conditions as I suggested earlier. Let me know if they feel any better. 

SL Adventures 0.73.3 Alternate Translation Files.zip

On 8/31/2019 at 11:23 PM, Tenri said:

Is the second teleport before or after the auction?

Is there a loading screen between the SS cell and the grey room?

Is this whenever this mod sends you to SS and from anywhere?

Does it not happen if another mod sends you to SS?

The second happens right after the first loading screen, no, yes, no.

Ok so with no second loading screen you are probably still in the SS "game cell", after the second teleport you can try opening the console and type tcl with no target and try flying back into the cage if you can find it, then type tcl with no target again to stop nocliping.

Looking at the code SLAdventures only fires the event and SS does all the work, so if the problem is only when Adventures sends you then maybe Adventures is doing so too early, too late, or another mod is interfering with the scene. Do you have any mods that affect the player after rapes from any mod?

8 hours ago, Tenri said:

Ok so with no second loading screen you are probably still in the SS "game cell", after the second teleport you can try opening the console and type tcl with no target and try flying back into the cage if you can find it, then type tcl with no target again to stop nocliping.

Looking at the code SLAdventures only fires the event and SS does all the work, so if the problem is only when Adventures sends you then maybe Adventures is doing so too early, too late, or another mod is interfering with the scene. Do you have any mods that affect the player after rapes from any mod?

No, at least not after because the only rape mod I use is SL Adventures.

6 hours ago, RocketBun said:

So my PAHE Slave just raped me. Is there any way around this? Quite an incorrect behavior, if you ask me. Usually it goes the other way around.

Because Sexlab Adventures has no way of knowing someone is your slave. I don't know if pahe provides a way to find that out.

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Because Sexlab Adventures has no way of knowing someone is your slave. I don't know if pahe provides a way to find that out.

Who could also be helpful with that:

@Verstort's DEC recognizes if:

> follower is a slave (I guess all via collar?), also DEC recognizes if a follower is wearing a gag and can't approach (*mmmhhpp*)

> NPC is PAHE slave (via zbfslavefaction?)

> NPC is a Hydragon Slave

> SBC slaves

Maybe interesting too, DEC adds exclusion zones:

> Laura's Bondage Shop

> City Jails

@Monoman1's SLS recognizes

> PAHE slaves

> SBC slaves

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:
10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Who could also be helpful with that:

@Verstort's DEC recognizes if:

> follower is a slave (I guess all via collar?), also DEC recognizes if a follower is wearing a gag and can't approach (*mmmhhpp*)

> NPC is PAHE slave (via zbfslavefaction?)

> NPC is a Hydragon Slave

For NPC-is-slave detection, DEC uses factions and items worn by the NPC. DEC does almost all of this in papyrus script, and as soft reference, so that the users don't need to install the other mods as dependencies.

Any papyrus object type that is based off of a form can be loaded from a 3rd party mod with GetFormFromFile

; "Don't forget the cast at the end, the function returns a Form after all, and papyrus doesn't auto cast"
Faction zazFactionSlave = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x000096AE, "ZaZAnimationPack.esm") as Faction 

; "this can be loaded last second, right before needed, or preloaded as a property"
; "if its loaded into a property, it can be read in dialogue conditions too"
Faction Property zazFactionSlave Auto
Event onUpdate()
  zazFactionSlave             = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x110096AE, "ZaZAnimationPack.esm") as Faction 

Where the number 0x000096AE is the ref id of the object, the same ID seen in-game in the console through "find". You can also see this ID in the Creation kit or TESVEdit. The first two numbers signifying load order are ignored, you can put anything there, I often copy paste from TESVEdit.

If the mod isn't installed, the form/armor/actor/whatever is loaded to NONE, which we can check with item == NONE to see if it was loaded beforehand, which should always be done before working with a reference if it's optional

DEC detects zazSlaveFaction from ZAZ, as seen above,

if zazFactionSlave != NONE && actorRef.isInFaction(zazFactionSlave) 
    debugmsg("slave: " + actorRef.GetDisplayName() + " is in faction zazSlaveFaction", 3)
    return true
  endIf

Hydraslaves have both a slave and slaver faction, DEC checks that they are a slave AND not a slaver, since I think some slavers were in both for some reason. Mia's lair has a slave faction, so does slaverun, CDx, and half a dozen smaller mods. The exact code is in crdeModsMonitorScript.psc::isSlave()

Items detected on an NPC to count as being a slave for DEC are detected with keywords found on specific item slots.

; "If the actor, actorRef, is wearing any of these, the function returns true, else false"
bool function isWearingSlaveDD(actor actorRef)
  ; "Specific slots are loaded because its waaaay faster than running wornhaskeyword, which checks every keyword on all worn armor"
  ; " and for DD, every item only fits in one slot, there are no gags in collar slot, for instance, no reason to check all"
  ; "DD slot reference: https://github.com/DeviousDevices/Docs/wiki/Slot-Usage-Reference  "
  ; "Skyrim slot reference: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Slot_Masks_-_Armor"
  form heavybondage = actorRef.GetWornForm(0x00010000)
  form blindfold    = actorRef.GetWornForm(0x02000000)
  form gag          = actorRef.GetWornForm(0x00004000)
  form harness      = actorRef.GetWornForm(0x10000000)
  form belt         = actorRef.GetWornForm(0x00080000)
  form collar       = actorRef.GetWornForm(0x00008000)

;"returning an expression is faster than returning deep in a conditional ( if/else ), or at least it does in other computer languages"
  ;"Reads as: 'if there is an item in the heavy bondage slot, and that item has a heavy keyword, return true, or ( other items...) else false'"
  return (heavybondage && heavybondage.HasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHeavyBondage))\
    || (blindfold && blindfold.HasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBlindfold)) \
    || (gag && gag.HasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousGag)) \
    || (harness && harness.HasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousHarness)) \
    || (belt && belt.HasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousBelt))\
    || (collar && collar.HasKeyword(libs.zad_DeviousCollar) )
endFunction

Again, you can use GetFormFromFile if you don't want to make DD a requirement.

DEC considers belt a slave item because DEC focuses on making NPCs approach the player for rape, harder to do that without access to genitals. Easy to remove just that one line or add other items like gloves, boots, ect.

8 hours ago, Verstort said:

"Specific slots are loaded because its waaaay faster than running wornhaskeyword

No it isn't.

They both take ages.

For SLAX, I fixed some serious performance issues in SLA(R) relating to this.

The logic above can perform better - in some cases - if you call GetWornForm and check the flag together, one by one, so you don't call GetWornForm six times, but it's situational.

e.g.

Form heavybondage = actorRef.GetWornForm(0x00010000)
If heavybondage && heavybondage.HasKeyword(heavyBondageKeyword)
    Return True
EndIf
Form blindfold = actorRef.GetWornForm(..)
If blindfold && blindfold.HasKeyWord(..) ... and so on

Of course, if it doesn't find any bondage keywords, it still checks  all six, but at least sometimes you save something.

Nice to see this mod being updated.

It would be good to see some more flexibility to Crime options - for example, now there's a global setting to ignore all crimes if collared. Would be nice if there were "collared / not collared" options for each individual crime - for example, being nude is a crime only if not collared, but NOT being nude is a crime if collared.

12 hours ago, CynicalCore said:

Hi Teutonic, u looked into the mod? U wanna support it, i can understand if u dont have time for that. But i hope u gonna take a look.

I haven't. It is still on my "under consideration" list, but that list is very long. Currently I am also focusing on new features rather than extending existing ones. Typically, adding mod support is rather annoying since I have to install them and I can only make short tests rather than playtests.

11 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Is it me, or does the "Can be used every" hour metric not working in relation to sleep rape?

I have it set for 8 hours, and it never seems to have an effect.

Because it is a proximity rape setting. The two are independent.

32 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

It would be good to see some more flexibility to Crime options - for example, now there's a global setting to ignore all crimes if collared. Would be nice if there were "collared / not collared" options for each individual crime - for example, being nude is a crime only if not collared, but NOT being nude is a crime if collared.

This may have been suggested before. It is possible, so I'm gonna say "maybe".

4 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Because it is a proximity rape setting. The two are independent.

Okay.

I think perhaps, a suggestion would be: to either note which things in proximity settings affect sleep rape, and which do not...or break out the settings for all rape functions into their own tab in the MCM. In fact, I would rename "Proximity Rape" to "Rape Triggers" and decide if they're global or not.....and to be honest, I think a lot of confusion would be saved by reworking this tab into a global Trigger/criteria tab so as to avoid further confusion.

Thing is, right now...as it stands, some of the settings affect the sleep rape, some do not...nobody has any way of telling, and the "Proximity Rape" tab seems more about setting the criteria for when events happen, which...make it seem like they're all global. But in some cases they're not....Again, this comes down to expected vs. reality. The conditions in Proximity affect sleep rape, but does the scan time? Obviously the use interval doesn't apply as you pointed out...but, again...this is where things are confusing. Which ones under "proximity" apply to other things inside the mod?

I'd honestly think about re-doing the "proximity rape" tab, think about making the settings in there more of a global nature when it comes to rape events, and rename the tab to avoid confusion. Just my $0.02. ;)

56 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Okay.

I think perhaps, a suggestion would be: to either note which things in proximity settings affect sleep rape, and which do not...or break out the settings for all rape functions into their own tab in the MCM. In fact, I would rename "Proximity Rape" to "Rape Triggers" and decide if they're global or not.....and to be honest, I think a lot of confusion would be saved by reworking this tab into a global Trigger/criteria tab so as to avoid further confusion.

Thing is, right now...as it stands, some of the settings affect the sleep rape, some do not...nobody has any way of telling, and the "Proximity Rape" tab seems more about setting the criteria for when events happen, which...make it seem like they're all global. But in some cases they're not....Again, this comes down to expected vs. reality. The conditions in Proximity affect sleep rape, but does the scan time? Obviously the use interval doesn't apply as you pointed out...but, again...this is where things are confusing. Which ones under "proximity" apply to other things inside the mod?

I'd honestly think about re-doing the "proximity rape" tab, think about making the settings in there more of a global nature when it comes to rape events, and rename the tab to avoid confusion. Just my $0.02. ;)

None of the proximity rape options affect anything else except for the join in mechanic. I am a bit baffled why you would think otherwise. I put everything on separate pages to make clear that they are different things. A good chunk of the sleep rape options even have equivalent ones for proximity rape. 

I am just very confused by your comment. Which settings do you think affect sleep rape and why?

2 hours ago, WandererZero said:

Conditions do, do they not? They're on that page. We had a whole discussion about the conditionals a couple pages back?

They in fact do not count for sleep rape.

Sleep rape is a % chance based on where you are, modified by the Naked/Aroused/Drunk modifiers, % and modifiers found on Sleep Rape's page.

And a few extra checks that are set on Sleep Rape's page as well.

42 minutes ago, Tenri said:

They in fact do not count for sleep rape.

Ugh. That stinks.

The Sleep Rape in SL Adventures works really well when it triggers, better than DN2 (dangerous nights 2); but based on this, I see it lacks the kind of granular control I want and need to blend it better with some of the other stuff I run....conditionals and use intervals would be nice to have here. In fact, a lot of the stuff that's in Proximity would be a nice to have for Sleep Rape...

Oh well.

30 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

Ugh. That stinks.

The Sleep Rape in SL Adventures works really well when it triggers, better than DN2 (dangerous nights 2); but based on this, I see it lacks the kind of granular control I want and need to blend it better with some of the other stuff I run....conditionals and use intervals would be nice to have here. In fact, a lot of the stuff that's in Proximity would be a nice to have for Sleep Rape...

Oh well.

I agree that some finer control on when you are vulnerable while sleeping would be nice.

I was looking at DN2, adding length of sleep increases chance of attack, chance follower fails to protect, and chance follower rapes instead of protects, would be nice.

Not sure about the proximity rape conditionals being used for sleep though.

• naked, aroused, drunk, and in a city/dungeon or not; are already counted, to some extent.
  • You can be considered unarmed while sleeping, and health/stamina wouldn't help you until they are already attacking you.
  • I could see collared, restrained, drugged or thane maybe being counted in some way.
  • Maybe some sort of sleepwear system that counts for/against you while sleeping separately from just naked/dressed, but you need a reason to sleep naked/in sleepwear, other than just affecting rape chance, cause you would just do whatever is least (or most?) likely to result in rape, or have no say in the matter anyway.
18 minutes ago, Tenri said:

Not sure about the proximity rape conditionals being used for sleep though.

Eh. Believe it or not, some of the city/time conditionals would be useful, as I use this mod and sometimes sleep in the public areas of towns. To a potential rapist...being drunk sleeping on a bench at night with nobody really about, is different than sleeping on a bench during the day when people are present. Similarly, lying in the grass near the wall on the edge of the city, vs sleeping on that aformentioned bench are two entirely different situational contexts...one of the cool things about mods like Kidnapped is how they have penalty percentages based on NPC's nearby, etc.

In any event, more granular control over events and how they trigger can only make SL Adventures better than it already is.

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

Eh. Believe it or not, some of the city/time conditionals would be useful, as I use this mod and sometimes sleep in the public areas of towns. To a potential rapist...being drunk sleeping on a bench at night with nobody really about, is different than sleeping on a bench during the day when people are present. Similarly, lying in the grass near the wall on the edge of the city, vs sleeping on that aformentioned bench are two entirely different situational contexts...one of the cool things about mods like Kidnapped is how they have penalty percentages based on NPC's nearby, etc.

In any event, more granular control over events and how they trigger can only make SL Adventures better than it already is.

Didn't think about night/day, that would make a reasonable condition.

Cities,Wilderness and Dungeons each have their own configurable base chance to be raped.

In a building vs on the street would probably be doable I'm not sure how SLA currently handles that distinction.

I don't think differentiating inside the city walls compared to outside but close enough to be in the town's 'region' is done currently, and not sure if that is necessary or how difficult it would be. I know for proximity, in a building is not in a City, So a distinction for in a building that is in a city would need to be done.

Fairly sure that when in a city SLA will only draw from nearby npc's for sleep rape (no spawning of attackers), so outside the wall, there will be a better chance there are no attackers to pick from.

Maybe have a % chance per npc, rather than the player will be raped by a selection of NPCs from those in range, like proximity rapes scan, that way on average the more NPCs there are the higher the probability that you will be attacked.

So when you go to sleep it would calculate the chance you will be raped, probably lower overall than it is now. Then checks nearby NPCs using that chance and all NPCs that succeed up to the limit will attack the player. Then if no eligible NPCs are found, use the chance to spawn something if in an area where spawning is reasonable.

Admittedly I haven't looked at how sleep rape is determined in detail so some of that may be done already (fairly sure the no NPCs then spawn some is done).

Yes, night/day would be a reasonable condition, though I'd think it would have to work differently depending on environment.  And that could lead to a good bit of complexity. 

Day & night are probably irrelevant in a dungeon.  I'd expect sleeping outside in a city to be safer in the day (if your game allows it, in mine guards won't permit it), but sleeping in the wilderness would be more risky, because I see bandits being up and about looking for travelers to waylay during the day.  It's not profitable for bandits to stumble around in the forest at night.  On the other hand, nocturnal creatures would out after dark.  But I have spawned animals and creatures turned off, so nights in the wilderness would be safer for me but not safe for players with those spawns turned on. 

Those kinds of considerations could make this fairly complex.  Even if the mod left it up to the player, you'd need separate sliders for city, wilderness, and dungeon to set the risk factor for day vs. night sleeping.  Things are often more complicated than they first appear. 

Teutonic, on the subject of animals, $SLAdv_Option_Animal_Chance has a typo:  "Anaimal chance".

I'd personally like to see some kind of risk assessment for wilderness sleeping, since that covers a lot of different locations.  SL Survival rates how secure a cache is by measuring its distance from a road.  Sleep beside a road or right outside a cave and you'll probably have company.  A player would have to put a little thought into where to camp.  It might well be more work than the author would want to put into it, though. 

Bug Report:  Only In Cities crime setting is not saved to the json file.

Also, a minor thing, the crime debug output said I received a bounty for not being armored (that's not a possible crime) when I was armored and had marked wearing armor as a crime.  Output would have been correct without the "not".