• The spell casting crime now requires the spell being cast to be equipped in either hand and to have a (base) magicka cost.

Wonderful, thank you!

EDIT:  Minor issue.  The strings for $SLAdv_Message_Tag_xxxx are missing from the translations file.

I really like the tag editing feature.

14 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I have just uploaded a new version. I will talk more about it tomorrow.

Quick bug report for the latest update. I updated in the MCM but I ran into these bugs right away.

1) Changing cells resets the scan range for proximity rape back to "small."

2) I set the attacker gender for proximity rape to male, but females are raping my character. I tried setting to "both," changing cells and then changing it back to "male" but the bug was still there.

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:
  • The spell casting crime now requires the spell being cast to be equipped in either hand and to have a (base) magicka cost.

Wonderful, thank you!

EDIT:  Minor issue.  The strings for $SLAdv_Message_Tag_xxxx are missing from the translations file.

I really like the tag editing feature.

2 hours ago, pewp43 said:

Quick bug report for the latest update. I updated in the MCM but I ran into these bugs right away.

1) Changing cells resets the scan range for proximity rape back to "small."

2) I set the attacker gender for proximity rape to male, but females are raping my character. I tried setting to "both," changing cells and then changing it back to "male" but the bug was still there.

Sorry for that - should be all fixed now.

As always, thank you for the update and work you put into this mod :) Once I catch up with work I look forward to playing around with it.

On a side note, I had a Idea. ( And this is only a thought for the future if you were looking for ideas of different things to add) What about the option to have a scan instead of formlist when your sleeping in the wilderness? So if you go to sleep in a area and the Khajiit Caravans walk buy they might possibly "sleeprape" the PC. Again just a idea I thought I would throw at ya, since you always seem to be adding new things, again thank you for all the work on this mod

5 hours ago, -Caden- said:

On a side note, I had a Idea. ( And this is only a thought for the future if you were looking for ideas of different things to add) What about the option to have a scan instead of formlist when your sleeping in the wilderness? So if you go to sleep in a area and the Khajiit Caravans walk buy they might possibly "sleeprape" the PC. Again just a idea I thought I would throw at ya, since you always seem to be adding new things, again thank you for all the work on this mod

It already tries to find attackers in the area and only spawns some in if there are none.

As I implied earlier, there are a couple of things I wanna say about the latest update.

Of course as always, please report any issues you find so I can fix them. The MCM has received a major rework, even if it does not necessarily look like that. I tried my best to make sure all the options are woking, but it is possible (and it has already been shown) that not some options are not working correctly. And since everything is now based on translated strings, there might be some that I missed. 

In terms of features we now have tag lists to manage the animations that should be played, and the user is in full control over what animations are available. The system has been working flawlessly in all of my tests, so I hope the issues with animations not starting up is a thing of the past now (as long as you make sure you enter tags that produce valid animations). The default tags are what has been used so far already, so if you don't want to bother, you don't have to and can simply leave them as is. The only exception is it will no longer try to force either the oral, vaginal or anal tag into the mix and default to straight tags, unless Devious Devices block parts of the body. I would actually be interested in how many people change the tags and which ones they use, so please do tell. 

When Sexlab Adventures finally adds other ways to trigger Sexlab scenes (and that is planned), those will also make use of the tag lists.

Next is the topic of combat rape. I had mentioned I want to add it and a lot of input has been given by users a couple pages back. I hope it is not too much of a disappointment, but I have lost interest in creating such a feature. Not only am I not currently using any mod for this, I am also not convinced my version would fix the problems I have with such features and I prefer to focus on other things.

The last thing is a question for you: Is it okay if I add Schlongs of Skyrim as a hard dependency? Now I am assuming everybody has it and I am not aware of any other male body mods that aren't based on it, but I thought I'd ask, just in case.

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Of course as always, please report any issues you find so I can fix them. The MCM has received a major rework, even if it does not necessarily look like that. I tried my best to make sure all the options are woking, but it is possible (and it has already been shown) that not some options are not working correctly. And since everything is now based on translated strings, there might be some that I missed. 

The new option from 73.0 "Added an option to set gold weight in the main mod, making the separate esp obsolete."  Seems to actually be broken. when setting it to 100 in mcm and going back to the game, gold gets weight, but when saving and reloading the game, the gold starts with 0 weight again, and going back to the MCM menu still says 100 even though it has no weight.

Using a different mod to set the gold weight or using tesedit to set the gold weight can give gold permanent weight, except that as soon as adventures version 73.0 and up gets added it always set the gold back to 0 when reloading the game. Adventures 72.4 allows you to use a different mod or just a quick TESdit change to the gold weight and doesn't reset it back to 0 either.

Bug report

Proximity rape initiated while I was in a sexlab scene already

Details:

I was heading up to bleak falls on the trail Whiterun side of the mountain. I got to the spot with the 2 iron ore nodes that usually has an animal spawn, this time it was a saber cat. The Saber cat defeated me (Naked Dungeons Immortality combat rape option) which triggered a second assault after the saber cat was finished from a nearby attacker (Giant from the camp below)

During the giants assault I got the message that I was being followed and that the saber cat had caught me, the animation for the giant was interrupted and a new scene with the saber cat started. 

1 hour ago, ttpt said:

The new option from 73.0 "Added an option to set gold weight in the main mod, making the separate esp obsolete."  Seems to actually be broken. when setting it to 100 in mcm and going back to the game, gold gets weight, but when saving and reloading the game, the gold starts with 0 weight again, and going back to the MCM menu still says 100 even though it has no weight.

Using a different mod to set the gold weight or using tesedit to set the gold weight can give gold permanent weight, except that as soon as adventures version 73.0 and up gets added it always set the gold back to 0 when reloading the game. Adventures 72.4 allows you to use a different mod or just a quick TESdit change to the gold weight and doesn't reset it back to 0 either.

I could have sworn it was working. Below is a patch that should fix it.

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Bug report

Proximity rape initiated while I was in a sexlab scene already

Details:

I was heading up to bleak falls on the trail Whiterun side of the mountain. I got to the spot with the 2 iron ore nodes that usually has an animal spawn, this time it was a saber cat. The Saber cat defeated me (Naked Dungeons Immortality combat rape option) which triggered a second assault after the saber cat was finished from a nearby attacker (Giant from the camp below)

During the giants assault I got the message that I was being followed and that the saber cat had caught me, the animation for the giant was interrupted and a new scene with the saber cat started. 

That will be difficult to debug without being able to reproduce it. Let me know if it persists. 

SL Adventures 0.73.1 patch 1.zip

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Next is the topic of combat rape. I had mentioned I want to add it and a lot of input has been given by users a couple pages back. I hope it is not too much of a disappointment, but I have lost interest in creating such a feature. Not only am I not currently using any mod for this, I am also not convinced my version would fix the problems I have with such features and I prefer to focus on other things.

The last thing is a question for you: Is it okay if I add Schlongs of Skyrim as a hard dependency? Now I am assuming everybody has it and I am not aware of any other male body mods that aren't based on it, but I thought I'd ask, just in case.

I think it's a wise choice to move away from combat rape, since SL Adventures does so many other things without dipping a toe into that very-challenging area.

For SOS - I would consider ensuring that SOS Light also works if that fits with your plans.  I don't know if SOS and SOS Light use the same .esp file name (or how you will be checking that dependency).  I've used both, though I'm currently on full SOS.  If only that is supported that's fine with me, but there may be others using "Light".

10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It already tries to find attackers in the area and only spawns some in if there are none.

Nice, Havent been able to play for a while, so I realize I am way behind in what this mod already does :D

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

In my opinion I think staying away from combat rape is a good choice, and believe you are right that most people use SOS, if not all, and for those of those that do not, they can stick with this version. Looking forward to see what you have coming for the future of this, you have not disappointed

10 hours ago, legraf said:

I think it's a wise choice to move away from combat rape, since SL Adventures does so many other things without dipping a toe into that very-challenging area.

Combat rape would be a defeat mod, and I think Teutonic was aware of the difference in functionality and complexity.

I think there's scope for a new defeat mod, even though DiD is trying something - but it depends on what you do.

I understand concerns about not being able to fix the problems that other mods also struggle to fix - they are mostly persistent Skyrim issues.

Other mods firing while you're running a defeat.

NPCs not calming fast enough, or at all.

Faction complexities.

What to do with a player well into a "no return" dungeon.

And so on...

Another area that was raised before was Solicitation/Prostitution - there's scope to do more with that in SL Adventures.

An area that the mod currently doesn't do well (and perhaps should) is enslavement by other mods. It can't recognize it, and the current options around collars are blunt instruments.

Firstly, the option for not a crime if collared is OK in itself, but there is a lack of appropriate crimes that could apply only when collared.

Secondly, there needs to be a way to apply "penalties" to an enslaved character - and this needs slavery mod awareness.

Slavery mods that could/should be catered for:

• Devious Followers
  • SD+
  • Pet Project
  • Sex Slaves
  • Pet Collar

There are other mods, but they are too old, or too niche to worry about. I put them in order of ... usefulness of support.

If DF and SD+ had support, that would satisfy the vast majority of users.

Once you're aware of the enslaving mods, you can interrogate them for slavery status and no longer switch on something as simplistic as a collar.

Currently, you can put on a collar to "pretend" to be a slave, and avoid crimes. Sure, there are drawbacks, possibly rapes, but even with the drawbacks it feels like a cheat.

The important part of knowing the enslaving mod, is that it's possible to apply penalties for "slave crimes".

So, you could make using a weapon a crime for all females, but carrying a weapon at all a crime for slaves.

Same with armor.

Or so a slave that is too far from her master is arrestable, and can be dealt with accordingly.

Which brings up the topic of the penalties...

Slaves shouldn't be fined for crimes; that's silly. But the slavery mods usually have their own punishment mechanisms built in, which can be used to administer punishments.

On top of which, punishment by imprisonment - wait a day - master collects, is possible for most mods, if you know what mod you're dealing with.

Fun can happen in prison of course. Or PoP can be used.

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, so maybe it's just a problem for me.  In the Crime Randomizer, changes to "Period upper limit" are not saved - switching to another MCM page and back has that limit back at the default "10".  The lower limit is changeable.  This is true for both lowering and raising that limit (and I'm not trying to set it below the lower limit, of course!).  On a new game, of course.  Everything else seems to work correctly.

19 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I hope it is not too much of a disappointment,

No it isn't! Not at all. I already felt the same as you discovered for yourself.

19 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Is it okay if I add Schlongs of Skyrim as a hard dependency?

SOS would be ok with me. ? But I wonder why that would help and what feature would make it necessary? Did I miss something.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

An area that the mod currently doesn't do well (and perhaps should) is enslavement by other mods. It can't recognize it, and the current options around collars are blunt instruments.

Firstly, the option for not a crime if collared is OK in itself, but there is a lack of appropriate crimes that could apply only when collared.

Secondly, there needs to be a way to apply "penalties" to an enslaved character - and this needs slavery mod awareness.

Slavery mods that could/should be catered for:

• Devious Followers
  • SD+
  • Pet Project
  • Sex Slaves
  • Pet Collar

There are other mods, but they are too old, or too niche to worry about. I put them in order of ... usefulness of support.

If DF and SD+ had support, that would satisfy the vast majority of users.

Once you're aware of the enslaving mods, you can interrogate them for slavery status and no longer switch on something as simplistic as a collar.

Currently, you can put on a collar to "pretend" to be a slave, and avoid crimes. Sure, there are drawbacks, possibly rapes, but even with the drawbacks it feels like a cheat.

The important part of knowing the enslaving mod, is that it's possible to apply penalties for "slave crimes".

So, you could make using a weapon a crime for all females, but carrying a weapon at all a crime for slaves.

Same with armor.

Or so a slave that is too far from her master is arrestable, and can be dealt with accordingly.

Which brings up the topic of the penalties...

Slaves shouldn't be fined for crimes; that's silly. But the slavery mods usually have their own punishment mechanisms built in, which can be used to administer punishments.

On top of which, punishment by imprisonment - wait a day - master collects, is possible for most mods, if you know what mod you're dealing with.

Fun can happen in prison of course. Or PoP can be used.

I agree, but as of now, I have no real interest in dealing with slavery mods.

4 hours ago, legraf said:

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere, so maybe it's just a problem for me.  In the Crime Randomizer, changes to "Period upper limit" are not saved - switching to another MCM page and back has that limit back at the default "10".  The lower limit is changeable.  This is true for both lowering and raising that limit (and I'm not trying to set it below the lower limit, of course!).  On a new game, of course.  Everything else seems to work correctly.

I will fix that in the next update.

3 hours ago, worik said:

SOS would be ok with me. ? But I wonder why that would help and what feature would make it necessary? Did I miss something.

3 hours ago, afa said:

I use SOS lite, the full version features aren't really necessary for me. But yes what does SOS provide that is needed for this mod?

It is for a new feature I have planned. I can't say more without giving it away though.

I have just checked and it turns out the full and light versions have different esp names, but more importantly, the light version does not even provide what I am looking for.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

I agree, but as of now, I have no real interest in dealing with slavery mods.

It is for a new feature I have planned. I can't say more without giving it away though.

I have just checked and it turns out the full and light versions have different esp names, but more importantly, the light version does not even provide what I am looking for.

Slaves shouldn't be fined for crimes; that's silly. But the slavery mods usually have their own punishment mechanisms built in, which can be used to administer punishments

A slave without a master should have to pay a fine to be able to stay in the city. Just to be sure that they have coin to spend which is less likely they would need to steal or  comment a crime.

1 hour ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Sleep Rape does not work for me. I have DCL but I have disabled all rape from DCL and use Adventures rape System. Is it because of DCL or is this a bug?

It will be difficult to figure out the problem without more information. I can add toggleable debug messages, as for proximity rape.

On 8/24/2019 at 6:36 AM, Teutonic said:

Next is the topic of combat rape. I had mentioned I want to add it and a lot of input has been given by users a couple pages back. I hope it is not too much of a disappointment, but I have lost interest in creating such a feature.

Disappointed? Yes

Understand? Totally...

?Keep doing what you like to do, it has worked out great for me so far. So I'll trust your judgement on this.

41 minutes ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Sleep Rape does not work for me. I have DCL but I have disabled all rape from DCL and use Adventures rape System. Is it because of DCL or is this a bug?

I had to fast travel and click the rest button in the debug section of the MCM and it has worked ever since ( this was after the update) 

After I "reset" I went into a inn and turned "City, Dungeons. Wilderness" up to 100%. then in worked in the inn, I then tested it at a camp site and dungeon and it worked everywhere, then I put the sliders back to 10% (my default) , and it has worked fine since, hope this helps 

Regarding Sleep Rape. There is an odd thing I just noticed, whenever the selection is made for beast and creature as possible rapists, once the MCM is left and reentered it is set to "not selected" again. Also I could not find any reference to that in the JSON save file. Which in my case is also in c:/Program Files(x86)/Mod Organizer/overwrite/SKSE/Plugins/SexlabAdventuresMCM/

I know that the Sleep Rape itself was working yesterday with some bandits, but I did not pay attention to the select buttons. It only occurred to me today in Bleakfalls, during a rest.

Sexlab Adventures 0.73.1

Did some more testing. If I set sleeprape enabled or any of these options which should be saved

Function SaveMCMOptions(String FileName)

SLAdventures_MCM_StorageScript.StoreBoolValue(FileName, "RapeSleepEnabled", bRapeSleepEnabled)
    SLAdventures_MCM_StorageScript.StoreBoolValue(FileName, "RapeAlwaysSleepNaked", bRapeAlwaysSleepNaked)
    SLAdventures_MCM_StorageScript.StoreIntValue(FileName, "RapeChanceSleepCity", iRapeChanceSleepCity)
    SLAdventures_MCM_StorageScript.StoreIntValue(FileName, "RapeChanceSleepDungeon", iRapeChanceSleepDungeon)

I cannot find them in the json file. I would assume then, that the Sleep Rape uses the default values then.

On 24. avgust 2019 at 12:36 PM, Teutonic said:

Well, that explains why I can't surrender to enemy in combat. Is Defeat still go-to mod for combat sex?

I've been testing proximity rape and playing with settings and noticed a bit of an issue; I have pretty much every anim pack there is, but for some reason elks don't trigger proximity rape.

PS: I have skimpy armor crime option greyed out. What could be wrong?

5 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

Regarding Sleep Rape. There is an odd thing I just noticed, whenever the selection is made for beast and creature as possible rapists, once the MCM is left and reentered it is set to "not selected" again.

Did some more testing. If I set sleeprape enabled or any of these options which should be saved

Function SaveMCMOptions(String FileName)

SLAdventures_MCM_StorageScript.StoreBoolValue(FileName, "RapeSleepEnabled", bRapeSleepEnabled)
    SLAdventures_MCM_StorageScript.StoreBoolValue(FileName, "RapeAlwaysSleepNaked", bRapeAlwaysSleepNaked)
    SLAdventures_MCM_StorageScript.StoreIntValue(FileName, "RapeChanceSleepCity", iRapeChanceSleepCity)
    SLAdventures_MCM_StorageScript.StoreIntValue(FileName, "RapeChanceSleepDungeon", iRapeChanceSleepDungeon)

I cannot find them in the json file. I would assume then, that the Sleep Rape uses the default values then.

4 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Well, that explains why I can't surrender to enemy in combat. Is Defeat still go-to mod for combat sex?

I've been testing proximity rape and playing with settings and noticed a bit of an issue; I have pretty much every anim pack there is, but for some reason elks don't trigger proximity rape.

PS: I have skimpy armor crime option greyed out. What could be wrong?

1. I have no preference in regards to combat rape, I am not using any such mod right now.
  2. Can you trigger elk animations using other mods?
  3. You need to define at least one outfit as skimpy or one keyword as a skimpy keyword.