34 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

You've got another conflict going on I think. I use RND and sleep rape and my PC gets correctly rested when sleeping.

Same for me ? I have absolutely no issues between RND and SLAdv

36 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

You've got another conflict going on I think. I use RND and sleep rape and my PC gets correctly rested when sleeping.

8 minutes ago, worik said:

Same for me ? I have absolutely no issues between RND and SLAdv

Ok, i'm going to check my loadorder then, thx for feedback ! :)

8 hours ago, Barzing said:

Ok, i'm going to check my loadorder then, thx for feedback !

SexLab survival messes with sleep quality, and sometimes it seems to limit your rest level when it says it isn't limiting it.

So, if you have that, it's also worth examining...

But most people with SLS are going to notice, because it pops up a message box when you sleep.

6 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

SexLab survival messes with sleep quality, and sometimes it seems to limit your rest level when it says it isn't limiting it.

So, if you have that, it's also worth examining...

But most people with SLS are going to notice, because it pops up a message box when you sleep.

Yes i have sexlab survival, i have the popup when i start to sleep, saying i will have a very good rest.

27 minutes ago, Barzing said:

Yes i have sexlab survival, i have the popup when i start to sleep, saying i will have a very good rest.

I have a suspicion that SLS is part of this problem somehow. Possibly a race between mods doing the update.

SLS waits 5 seconds after sleep end, but I see other mods do this too, so maybe everyone waits five seconds and all try to go at once?

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I have a suspicion that SLS is part of this problem somehow. Possibly a race between mods doing the update.

SLS waits 5 seconds after sleep end, but I see other mods do this too, so maybe everyone waits five seconds and all try to go at once?

I've had to turn off SLS's sleep module actually, so that could very well be the problem for him as well. No matter what I was told about how rested my PC would be, I always woke up needing a nap.

14 hours ago, Xiaron said:

I've had to turn off SLS's sleep module actually, so that could very well be the problem for him as well. No matter what I was told about how rested my PC would be, I always woke up needing a nap.

This should be repeated on the SLS forum, as Monoman is thinking it's just me :) 

3 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Trying to confirm if I found a bug, I'm missing something, or it's a conflict going on. For sleep rape, I can't get the followers block rape option to stay toggled. As soon as I change MCM pages, or close it, the check mark goes away.

It does this for me too.

14 hours ago, Xiaron said:

Trying to confirm if I found a bug, I'm missing something, or it's a conflict going on. For sleep rape, I can't get the followers block rape option to stay toggled. As soon as I change MCM pages, or close it, the check mark goes away.

I can confirm this bug. The option value is never set, even though it is checked visually. The only way to set it currently is by editing a json file with a text editor and then loading it in game. If you want to do that, the entry is named "SleepRapeFollowersCanPreventRape".

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I can confirm this bug. The option value is never set, even though it is checked visually. The only way to set it currently is by editing a json file with a text editor and then loading it in game. If you want to do that, the entry is named "SleepRapeFollowersCanPreventRape".

Well that's helpful, thanks! Hopefully that's a squashable bug for your next update, but thanks for the instructions on the workaround until then.

I really like this mod, but have found that I lot of the features coincide with "Defeat". That sounds like a great probability for conflicts.
Is there a way to set this mod up to have the same/similar functions as Defeat (falling in battle), or should I limit some of the functions here so as they won't clash?

Also, can someone explain the meanings of the probability system? It sounds like you can tweak it to be really specific, but there's no text upon hovering over the options that explains exactly WHAT they do.

1 hour ago, Rheia said:

I really like this mod, but have found that I lot of the features coincide with "Defeat". That sounds like a great probability for conflicts.
Is there a way to set this mod up to have the same/similar functions as Defeat (falling in battle), or should I limit some of the functions here so as they won't clash?

Also, can someone explain the meanings of the probability system? It sounds like you can tweak it to be really specific, but there's no text upon hovering over the options that explains exactly WHAT they do.

I don't think Defeat/SLAdv tend to run into conflicts, but maybe that's just my good fortune.  Still, one anecdote on the side of "not a problem".

I'm not sure what you mean about probability - are you referring to the advanced conditions for proximity rape?  There is a separate MCM page with detailed information on each option.

14 minutes ago, legraf said:

I don't think Defeat/SLAdv tend to run into conflicts, but maybe that's just my good fortune.  Still, one anecdote on the side of "not a problem".

I'm not sure what you mean about probability - are you referring to the advanced conditions for proximity rape?  There is a separate MCM page with detailed information on each option.

Thanks for the reply. 

No? Well that's good then. As long as it doesn't cause issue. I was very happy to find this mod as a replacement to the very broken Dangerous Nights 2, and found that the Rape mod was also made redundant by it. 

Ahh! I didn't think that they would be in the Help section. Thanks for the tip.

Hey everyone. I have SexLab Framework Beta 7 and SexLab Aroused working, but when I run FNIS, it wont find and incorporate this mod. I even downloaded the patch and it shows up in Mod manager, and I can adjust the settings, but it doesn't work ingame. The other two mods work flawlessly. Any help please. I can provide screenshots if needed.

57 minutes ago, elbobo said:

Hey everyone. I have SexLab Framework Beta 7 and SexLab Aroused working, but when I run FNIS, it wont find and incorporate this mod. I even downloaded the patch and it shows up in Mod manager, and I can adjust the settings, but it doesn't work ingame. The other two mods work flawlessly. Any help please. I can provide screenshots if needed.

Pretty sure Adventures doesn't have any animations of its own so FNIS shouldn't see it.

14 hours ago, elbobo said:

If I have attacker to be over 2 it glitches to where they just follow me around and nothing happens. No more rape events occur, unless I reload a previous save. I have patch downloaded as well.

If that happens, go to the debug page and click reset. Which patch are you referring to?

7 hours ago, elbobo said:

SL Adventure 0.73.1 patch you posted in this discussion earlier. Do you recommend any more animation packs for Skyrim SE for SexLab?

The main mod is 0.73.3 now, if anything that patch will break any fixes that future versions have made, and its fixes should be included in the current version.