5 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Well, that explains why I can't surrender to enemy in combat. Is Defeat still go-to mod for combat sex?

I've been testing proximity rape and playing with settings and noticed a bit of an issue; I have pretty much every anim pack there is, but for some reason elks don't trigger proximity rape.

PS: I have skimpy armor crime option greyed out. What could be wrong?

Will try the skimpy armor myself soon, maybe you have to define some?

For the proximity rape, check the debug messages for rape, either there are not enough valid attackers or not enough or's if you use the advanced condition system.

10 hours ago, Teutonic said:

It will be difficult to figure out the problem without more information. I can add toggleable debug messages, as for proximity rape.

I found the culprit. It's not a bug I think. At least not with this mod. SexLab Survival is the one that prevents sleep rape, it also prevents removing clothes. Has probably something to do with how it changes beds, so maybe SexLab Adventures doesn't recognize the beds because of said mod. I just didn't think it was survival because DCL sleep rape works as intended. Probably different code and Survival has support for DCL so yea. Your mod is fine. I also tried SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 and it works. 

16 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I have just checked and it turns out the full and light versions have different esp names, but more importantly, the light version does not even provide what I am looking for.

I'm using SOS light myself.  It does what I need.  I haven't seen many mods that have a hard (pun not intended) dependence on SOS, so that might be be a bit much.

6 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

Will try the skimpy armor myself soon, maybe you have to define some?

For the proximity rape, check the debug messages for rape, either there are not enough valid attackers or not enough or's if you use the advanced condition system.

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I will fix that in the next update.

1. I have no preference in regards to combat rape, I am not using any such mod right now.
  2. Can you trigger elk animations using other mods?
  3. You need to define at least one outfit as skimpy or one keyword as a skimpy keyword.

Says not enough valid attackers (I have min attackers set to 1).

Ah, I need to set outfits. xD

Is SL Adventures supposed to somehow save MCM settings automatically?  In the Save/Load section, I have "Load from file", but no "Save" - this is through multiple new starts.  I've never had the option to save - I think in some previous versions there was a grayed-out, inactive "save", but for the latest there's nothing.  "Load" is active but does nothing, since of course there's no saved file to select.

Another thing I'm unclear on: in Mod Integration Options there is the option for skimpy keywords, and though I see some discussion of this in the thread, I have no idea how one can create a list of keywords - hitting "select" does nothing.  Does this only act on keywords attached to the current armour?  Perhaps related to this, the "skimpy armor" crime is grayed out, and can't be edited.

6 hours ago, legraf said:

Is SL Adventures supposed to somehow save MCM settings automatically?  In the Save/Load section, I have "Load from file", but no "Save" - this is through multiple new starts.  I've never had the option to save - I think in some previous versions there was a grayed-out, inactive "save", but for the latest there's nothing.  "Load" is active but does nothing, since of course there's no saved file to select.

Another thing I'm unclear on: in Mod Integration Options there is the option for skimpy keywords, and though I see some discussion of this in the thread, I have no idea how one can create a list of keywords - hitting "select" does nothing.  Does this only act on keywords attached to the current armour?  Perhaps related to this, the "skimpy armor" crime is grayed out, and can't be edited.

You can set the name of the save file manually, for example

mysave

and that will create mysave.json, which you then can load via the load function. There is a list of the available saves in the load function.

the Skimpy keyword  I tried is "EroticArmor" just because it make some other code redundant.  :-)

A Keyword in the Armor is more rare as far as I know, not many have them. You can look them up in creation kit or tes5edit for the armor.

You could try "ArmorMaterialElven" as Skimpy and then try a non-gilded elven armor.

17 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

I found the culprit. It's not a bug I think. At least not with this mod. SexLab Survival is the one that prevents sleep rape, it also prevents removing clothes. Has probably something to do with how it changes beds, so maybe SexLab Adventures doesn't recognize the beds because of said mod. I just didn't think it was survival because DCL sleep rape works as intended. Probably different code and Survival has support for DCL so yea. Your mod is fine. I also tried SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 and it works. 

Okay, thanks for letting me know.

13 hours ago, Tenri said:

@Teutonic another MCM bug, for sleep rape multipliers, the "multiplier for when drunk" changes to whatever the "multiplier for when aroused" is whenever I reload the page.

Will fix that too. I only displayed the incorrect value when loading the page, it was correctly applied after that.

12 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Says not enough valid attackers (I have min attackers set to 1).

Well, one of the reasons for them being invalid is if they have no animations. Which is why I was wondering if you can trigger any animations with them. If all else fails, you can try Sexlab's debug spells for that.

9 hours ago, legraf said:

Those are some strange issues. Do you have a Papyrus log? There should be a Save option and if you click select, more options should pop up. It is normal though that the skimpy crime is greyed out though, as long as there are no skimpy outfits or keywords defined.

2 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

You can set the name of the save file manually, for example

2 hours ago, Abraxas67 said:

the Skimpy keyword  I tried is "EroticArmor" just because it make some other code redundant.  :-)

Ah - thank you, Abraxas67, but this confirms that there's something wrong with my MCM.  You see an option in the MCM somewhere to set these?  Under Load/Save I have only the option to load, and for keywords I have only the option to "select" from a list, but no way to populate that list. as seen in the screenshots here (Obviously I see the "Add Keyword" line, but there is no active button).

I see now that I'm also missing the option to save hold crime laws ... so in fact, I'm missing all options to save SL Adventures MCM data!  This has been over multiple new games and changes in other mods (and other mods do successfully save their MCM settings).

For completeness I've added my load order as well.  Of course it's a bit of a mess, but everything's been stable.  Except for this problem here, which I guess has been "stable" too!   I have never, over multiple versions, had an option to save SL Adventures MCM settings.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

loadorder.txt

27 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Those are some strange issues. Do you have a Papyrus log? There should be a Save option and if you click select, more options should pop up. It is normal though that the skimpy crime is greyed out though, as long as there are no skimpy outfits or keywords defined.

Oh, ninja posted there.  Right, the latest log is attached - and as I just mentioned above, no SL Adventures saving works.

Papyrus.0.log

59 minutes ago, legraf said:

Ah - thank you, Abraxas67, but this confirms that there's something wrong with my MCM.  You see an option in the MCM somewhere to set these?  Under Load/Save I have only the option to load, and for keywords I have only the option to "select" from a list, but no way to populate that list. as seen in the screenshots here (Obviously I see the "Add Keyword" line, but there is no active button).

I see now that I'm also missing the option to save hold crime laws ... so in fact, I'm missing all options to save SL Adventures MCM data!  This has been over multiple new games and changes in other mods (and other mods do successfully save their MCM settings).

For completeness I've added my load order as well.  Of course it's a bit of a mess, but everything's been stable.  Except for this problem here, which I guess has been "stable" too!   I have never, over multiple versions, had an option to save SL Adventures MCM settings.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

loadorder.txt 5.19 kB · 1 download

You should also install the .73.1 patch 

You appear to still be using .73.0

1 hour ago, legraf said:

Oh, ninja posted there.  Right, the latest log is attached - and as I just mentioned above, no SL Adventures saving works.

Interesting. There is a function missing in one of your SkyUI scripts. Do you have an old version of SkyUI (need at least 4) or any mod that overwrites the file SKI_ConfigBase.pex?

Edit: And yes, you should also install the latest update, but that is not the issue here. It should be noted I forgot to up the version number for new installations on 0.73.1 and on 0.73.2, for both new and existing games. Neither is going to cause any problems though.

57 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Interesting. There is a function missing in one of your SkyUI scripts. Do you have an old version of SkyUI (need at least 4) or any mod that overwrites the file SKI_ConfigBase.pex?

Edit: And yes, you should also install the latest update, but that is not the issue here. It should be noted I forgot to up the version number for new installations on 0.73.1 and on 0.73.2, for both new and existing games. Neither is going to cause any problems though.

Oh-ho, I see!  In fact I have SkyUI 5.1, and also SkyUI_SDK 5.1 (which does over-write that file, but I don't expect it does so destructively).  But the one winning the conflict is unexpected: Dawnguard Sentries Plus.  I will go start killing things and see if this fixes the problem, and report back.

Incidentally, I do have SL Adventures 0.73.1, will also make that 0.73.2.  Hadn't even noticed the incorrect version number there.

Edited: Yes, that was it, thank you!  Why Dawnguard Sentires Plus included older SkyUI scripts I don't know - as far as I know it didn't modify them, but removing them fixed the MCM, thank you to everyone.  And especially thanks, Teutonic, for this and for the update with fixes - so swift.  Famous Teutonic efficiency!

I think I found a solution/workaround for the sleep rape issue. If you "disable" always sleep naked in Sleep Rape then it works. Tested manually undressed and unarmed and got the event the first try. Not sure whether it works dressed and armed.

Maybe if the automatic undressing and the hotkey would work that would be easier.

And it appears to me that the Script, SLAdventures_SleepRapeScript, gets stuck if the sleep rape encounters

a non naked and unarmed player && the "alwayssleepnaked" set to true

and that is why when my toon went for shower or sit on the campfire bedroll, both actions strip the player, the script with the event continued.

Obsolete with 0.73.3 thanks Teutonic ?

On 26. avgust 2019 at 5:44 PM, Teutonic said:

Well, one of the reasons for them being invalid is if they have no animations. Which is why I was wondering if you can trigger any animations with them. If all else fails, you can try Sexlab's debug spells for that.

I've been testing slowly through the races. Humanoids work, dogs work, wolves don't (would be great if otherwise hostile races could rape if not in combat), deers do while elks (00023a91) don't, even though they share the same animations and elks do otherwise animate.

Strangely, creatures are affected by the "morality matters" setting - which also cockblocked Embry even though drunks are supposed to have no morality?

Also, the "large" setting is a bit small = my char was standing some 10 meters away, behind a tanning rack (does that matter?), from a test subject and it said "Not enough valid attackers", but it then worked when she was some 3 meters away. Personally, outside of cities (if it's possible for the mod to adjust to wilderness cells from town cells) the large setting would be great if it could scan up to 100-200 meters away. In cities 20 meters would be enough, especially if city-population mod is also running.

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

I've been testing slowly through the races. Humanoids work, dogs work, wolves don't (would be great if otherwise hostile races could rape if not in combat), deers do while elks (00023a91) don't, even though they share the same animations and elks do otherwise animate.

Strangely, creatures are affected by the "morality matters" setting - which also cockblocked Embry even though drunks are supposed to have no morality?

Also, the "large" setting is a bit small = my char was standing some 10 meters away, behind a tanning rack (does that matter?), from a test subject and it said "Not enough valid attackers", but it then worked when she was some 3 meters away. Personally, outside of cities (if it's possible for the mod to adjust to wilderness cells from town cells) the large setting would be great if it could scan up to 100-200 meters away. In cities 20 meters would be enough, especially if city-population mod is also running.

Here's a list of the conditions (except for obvious ones like not being dead):

1. Not summoned
  2. Not a ghost
  3. Not hostile to player
  4. Not in combat
  5. If an animal or creature, the player is not restrained
  6. If the player is sneaking, must be detecting them
  7. Arousal at least as high as the threshold
  8. For NPCs:
    1. Matches the selected attacker sex
    2. If morality matters is selected, may not have too high morality or must be a guard with corrupt guards enabled
    3. Friends rape must be enabled or must not be friendzoned
    4. Lovers must be enabled or must not be lover
    5. Then, all the chance settings apply (BeastRace, Follower, etc.)
  9. For animals:
    1. Must not be chicken, bunny or cow
    2. Animal chance setting
  10. For creatures:
    1. Creature chance setting

I see no reason to think creatures are affected by the morality matters option, it must be something else. As far as the scan area is concerned, i never even had a problem with the small setting. Obstacles do matter though.

On 8/26/2019 at 1:12 PM, Teutonic said:

Awesome!  Reinstalling SKUI fixed my issue.  I just love it when people mess with foundation files.

So, I like this mod...when it works. When it works, it works well. When it does not, it's infuriating. But it's a solid effort. However, conditionals are....very hit or miss: 

1018359186_2019-08-2807_54_25-SkyrimSpecialEdition.png.62180e0a0239641dc12243afe3f67202.png

Now, based on these settings...if it's night, in the wilderness....I should be raped if I'm naked. Correct? 

1093758834_2019-08-2807_55_08-SkyrimSpecialEdition.png.e28187d33b72663344d0f093070ca2de.png

Night is set, yes. 

However, we will get....

1981819691_2019-08-2807_56_26-SkyrimSpecialEdition.png.cb037f3b229ed5eec4c7c032032ff915.png

What's more, if I completely clothe myself: 

361821618_2019-08-2808_02_23-SkyrimSpecialEdition.thumb.png.2f7ed6290ddf24f0c4c54950ad21d285.png

In short: the conditional system here seems mightily broken, or I am doing something completely wrong. Or conditionals count toward the conditions met score, at least...according to the description of that conditional in the help section. 

So, I have a request here: More debug messaging please. While I am running with the debug messaging on, obviously....something that indicates what hits are being made against the conditional criteria would be *very* useful. If it's not broken...then, please, tell me where I'm going wrong. ;)

But, as I see it here, conditionals appear broken to some degree. Not sure what's up with that, but more debug messaging would really help. It does not even have to be notifications in game. Just to the papyrus log would be fine. (I run a -wait on my papy log from powershell when I'm testing or trying to fix something.) 

Spoiler
1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

So, I like this mod...when it works. When it works, it works well. When it does not, it's infuriating. But it's a solid effort. However, conditionals are....very hit or miss: 

1018359186_2019-08-2807_54_25-SkyrimSpecialEdition.png.62180e0a0239641dc12243afe3f67202.png

Now, based on these settings...if it's night, in the wilderness....I should be raped if I'm naked. Correct? 

1093758834_2019-08-2807_55_08-SkyrimSpecialEdition.png.e28187d33b72663344d0f093070ca2de.png

Night is set, yes. 

However, we will get....

1981819691_2019-08-2807_56_26-SkyrimSpecialEdition.png.cb037f3b229ed5eec4c7c032032ff915.png

361821618_2019-08-2808_02_23-SkyrimSpecialEdition.thumb.png.2f7ed6290ddf24f0c4c54950ad21d285.png

In short: the conditional system here seems mightily broken, or I am doing something completely wrong. Or conditionals count toward the conditions met score, at least...according to the description of that conditional in the help section. 

So, I have a request here: More debug messaging please. While I am running with the debug messaging on, obviously....something that indicates what hits are being made against the conditional criteria would be *very* useful. If it's not broken...then, please, tell me where I'm going wrong. ;)

But, as I see it here, conditionals appear broken to some degree. Not sure what's up with that, but more debug messaging would really help. It does not even have to be notifications in game. Just to the papyrus log would be fine. (I run a -wait on my papy log from powershell when I'm testing or trying to fix something.) 

It seems you misunderstood the conditions required setting. It only applies to OR conditions, so 3 of them have to be met in addition to being nude and not in a city. It is night and you are unarmed, but it appears no other condition is met.

If the outfit you are wearing is set to be treated as both naked and skimpy, that would then explain why the conditions are met in the second example.

1 hour ago, WandererZero said:

Night is set, yes. 

However, we will get....

I have seen that sometimes one of the main condition that have to be meet is arousal this I is not like random sex the np C have to be aroused so they will take advantage of the player character(which I myself think is great because it is more random as appose to ever time my character is naked they get rape. Plus it is very different being in a outside cell there is more calulation going on than a interior cell. Outside has to do distance to the target character which can change because of NPCs moving in and out of scan range..

57 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

It seems you misunderstood the conditions required setting. It only applies to OR conditions, so 3 of them have to be met in addition to being nude and not in a city. It is night and you are unarmed, but it appears no other condition is met.

You may want to document then, that AND is not a contributor to OR increments. That's where I went wrong, I think. 

I was naked AND it was night, I was unarmed, and I was NOT in a city. Naked was set to AND.  

35 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

Plus it is very different being in a outside cell there is more calulation going on than a interior cell. Outside has to do distance to the target character which can change because of NPCs moving in and out of scan range..

Nah.

To be blunt: AND is a bit of a misnomer when it comes to setting the rules. You can set NAKED AND, set your OR conditionals. But, AND does not increment the OR counter. So if you have three conditions to be met, and your state is Naked AND night OR unarmed, NOT in a city or SKIMPY....you can't hit the 3 mark; AND is simply a static conditional. It has to be met before any others, and it has to be met BEFORE it starts incrementing the OR logic. This is where I err'd.  Knowing that leads us to...

image.png.9287dc35908f756bee922c602d5a9d5b.png

So, here's a set of conditionals that should work for night time rape, if you're outdoors but not in a city. 

So, it has to be night. (AND) but (NOT) in a city. 

You must be: Naked, OR in a Skimpy outfit, OR in an interior (if in a city) OR Aroused, OR Wounded OR Drunk OR Outfit. Three of those need to be counted. 

I tried working with the either statement for Nudity and Skimpy, but that didn't work at all. 

24 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

You may want to document then, that AND is not a contributor to OR increments. That's where I went wrong, I think. 

I was naked AND it was night, I was unarmed, and I was NOT in a city. Naked was set to AND.  

The tooltip for conditions required specifically mentions OR conditions:

Specify how many OR conditions need to be met.

Would you suggest a wording that makes it more clear?

7 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

To be blunt: AND is a bit of a misnomer when it comes to setting the rules. 

You are welcome to suggest a better term. 

It should be noted in your setup that "night" is ignored if you are in an interior - that might lead to unexpected behaviour.

1 minute ago, Teutonic said:

Would you suggest a wording that makes it more clear?

I would simply add that an AND condition does not count toward the OR conditions to be met. I would say that in the AND tooltip. ;)

Alternatively, you could add a new tooltip: About: AND/OR. "When using AND as a condition, please note that AND conditions do not count toward the number of conditions required to trigger an event." 

That's really where I went wrong there; and it's not so much unclear, as it is UX expected, vs UX reality. As the user in this scenario, I expected one thing, got a different result. That's feedback for you, I suppose....

In any event, those are the types of documentation changes/additions I would add to make it clearer.  A new user is going to encounter this conditional system, thinking, "Okay, if I am naked AND it's night, and I'm unarmed I should get raped!" Trouble is....that's two met, not three and there's nothing to tell the user that informs the user as to why what they expected did not fire anything off. 

This system has a lot of potential, once you realize some of the ins or outs. I think another long term recommendations I would give is: create some presets for this screen, with explanations. Such presets could include: only raped at night, if naked in the wilderness....etc.