On 7/23/2019 at 12:40 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

A couple of Suggestions if they are possible;

1. If you have MME then you can under crimes give Immunity to Nudity Laws if you are a Milk Maid

2. If you have Hormones and are a Bimbo (Bimbo Curse) then the chance to be raped in any situation is increased

3. If using Beastess or Untamed then bestiality chances are increased

4. If you have Shout Like a Virgin then "Multiple Orgasm" proc can also proc being raped just like if you masturbate

5. If you have PSQ then in Succubus Form can be a crime option, also "see Bimbo Curse, Hormones"

I know some would be impossible, while others well..? I suggest them only because this Mod is awesome for making the game far richer in the content and how a person plays, it already does a lot in helping to expand on other Mods with a little eventfulness. And changing things around at certain points. But for me when I am a Bimbo walking through town I expect everyone to suddenly go "yeah baby I want you now!!" where once before the Curse they pretty much ignored me unless horny. Or prior to becoming a Milk Maid I always made sure I was dressed or undressed according to the Law, but I have become a proud entrepreneur by now becoming a Milk Maid and everyone loves a Milk Maid so they are expected to walk topless at all times (I mean seriously they have no choice in any case, would not want to damage that precious Milk right?).

My thinking would be that maybe the above is an addon to Adventures? But I am no expert just kinky... 

Thinking more about it, as a seperate MCM with a page for the Mods Optionally Incorporated you could literally set up so prior to say Bimbo Curse or becoming a Succubus the proximity Rape would be normal (you could have it so you might surrender or might not) but once you get Bimbo Curse or become a Succubus then you could have it that not only is there a higher chance that proximity rape procs but you auto surrender, cause what Bimbo or Succubus would say no right?

The bimbo curse is that want makes my Toon run around  begging for  someone to have sex ??

21 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

The bimbo curse is that want makes my Toon run around  begging for  someone to have sex ??

I get the same thing it is cool, although sometimes it can get near impossible to just talk to a NPC. What I am referring too is being a Bimbo increases the Proximity Rape Chance, people see a Bimbo and well the first thing coming to mind is sex, prior to your character becoming a Bimbo well they just saw a good looking character.

9 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Would you considering supporting Nether's Follower Framework?  I noticed that SL Adventures does not recognize followers when I'm using this framework, so the option for Follower Blocks Rape doesn't work.  NFF leaves PlayerFollowerCount at zero and uses its own global nwsFollowerCount instead.  As a workaround I'm turning proximity rape off when a follower is present.  Thank you for your consideration.

I wanted to, but the CK crashed when I tried opening it. Maybe I will have more luck with xEdit.

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I wanted to, but the CK crashed when I tried opening it. Maybe I will have more luck with xEdit.

A new version of NFF was released on July 21.  Perhaps you'll be able to open that one in the CK.  It worked okay for me.  It does have a dependence on Dawnguard, but I assume that's not a problem. 

At one point I picked up a speech penalty, but there was no debuff listed in the character effects screen.  Eventually I figured out that it was the covered in cum effect from this mod.  I'd purposely turned it on, so that was okay, but I'd like to suggest removing the Hide In UI flag from the effect, to avoid mystery debuffs.  This should be a fairly short term effect (unless one is having a really bad day) so making the debuff visible shouldn't clutter the effects screen. 

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

At one point I picked up a speech penalty, but there was no debuff listed in the character effects screen.  Eventually I figured out that it was the covered in cum effect from this mod.  I'd purposely turned it on, so that was okay, but I'd like to suggest removing the Hide In UI flag from the effect, to avoid mystery debuffs.  This should be a fairly short term effect (unless one is having a really bad day) so making the debuff visible shouldn't clutter the effects screen. 

I have a habit of hiding effects in the ui, but I suppose I can show this one.

Hi  :)

first, when I used this mod before..  It was really fun and I liked it.

There was only one thing that didn't work correctly and I forgot to tell you about it..

I don't know if you've already fixed it though by now, so I thought I would bring it to your attention and ask  lol

so...    everytime I started a new game my character would be followed and raped..  

and yes that seems okay and normal until you realize, the mod in the mcm didn't say it was installed and even when it was installed later(after manually going into the mcm and installing), the conditions for rape or blocked rape never worked correctly..  

I could set too many conditions for rape to actually happen( like setting it for it to  be impossible to achieve the conditions) and in the mcm where it says 'rape is blocked' still shows 'no'    and they could still come after me..    

..if this has been fixed, then I apologize for posting this..  I'm probably blind and didn't see a changelog or something..  :X

(I checked my MO install of this and it shows SL Adventures 0.72.4, so if I didnt' upgrade that's the version)

(okay, so I was wrong it looks like I might have used SL advent 0.71d patch 1 and then upgraded to the new version without using it yet

( didn't have time i guess :( ))

8 hours ago, shadowclone0 said:

Hi  :)

first, when I used this mod before..  It was really fun and I liked it.

There was only one thing that didn't work correctly and I forgot to tell you about it..

I don't know if you've already fixed it though by now, so I thought I would bring it to your attention and ask  lol

so...    everytime I started a new game my character would be followed and raped..  

and yes that seems okay and normal until you realize, the mod in the mcm didn't say it was installed and even when it was installed later(after manually going into the mcm and installing), the conditions for rape or blocked rape never worked correctly..  

I could set too many conditions for rape to actually happen( like setting it for it to  be impossible to achieve the conditions) and in the mcm where it says 'rape is blocked' still shows 'no'    and they could still come after me..    

..if this has been fixed, then I apologize for posting this..  I'm probably blind and didn't see a changelog or something..  :X

(I checked my MO install of this and it shows SL Adventures 0.72.4, so if I didnt' upgrade that's the version)

(okay, so I was wrong it looks like I might have used SL advent 0.71d patch 1 and then upgraded to the new version without using it yet

( didn't have time i guess :( ))

It is no surprise some parts of the mod are working if you dont click on install. What that does is it makes sure everything is properly initialized, but not every part of the mod needs such treatment. Therefore, some parts are working already.

It's hard to say what your issues were with the conditions without knowing how they were set up. The "blocked rape" part does not refer to the conditions though. It is unfortunate I never added an explanation in the MCM what being blocked is. It's just a debugging tool that should generally be ignored by players. I only needed it once during development since I messed up my own savefile. I left it in "just in case", but no release version ever had the bug that necessitated it.

10 hours ago, balth said:

Quick question about prox rape - do I need to have my weapons/spells drawn (as in literally in my hand) to count as armed or does having a sword on my back count as being armed?

It is sufficient to have it equipped, even if it is not drawn. It might be interesting to note that shields also count.

34 minutes ago, assassin394 said:

Is there a list of a requirement mod? I install this, check MCM menu and it have weird error font like $$$ and I can't select anything.

I assume you are using a non English version of Skyrim.  Try this:  Go to the folder data\interface\translations and copy the file for your language to SLAdventures_ENGLISH.txt.

On 7/17/2019 at 1:46 PM, HexBolt8 said:

For crime options for weapons, does this mod have an exemption for tools like pickaxe and woodcutter's axe?  If not, would you consider adding it? 

The point came up in the recent discussion for weapon licenses for SexLab Survival.  The exception would have to apply to both equipping and possession, since there are places in towns to chop wood and that's a reasonable lawful activity. 

I'm in the opposite camp. It should be illegal to chop wood. I can imagine it now.

Guard: Why are you out here chopping wood when you should be at home in the kitchen chopping vegetables?

Dragonborn: But-

Guard: No butts until we get to Dragonsreach dungeon. Once there you can bake us guards a lovely cake.

On 7/20/2019 at 1:17 AM, HexBolt8 said:

I'm finding that unexpected things can trigger the public use of magic crime, due to the way that they were implemented.  For example, giving a bard performance in an inn got me a magic use bounty, presumably because the performance was triggered by an invisible spell.  Honestly, the performance wasn't bad enough for someone to call the cops.  :) 

As a suggestion, limit the magic use crime to destruction spells, or consider adding a toggle to limit magic use crimes to destruction magic.  Yes that allows for abuse, but I'm finding that right now having the use of magic crime enabled is not practical. 

Were you using Ordinator by any chance? Because I find the ability to pull a lute out of your ass to be quite magical:classic_laugh:.

Yeah I know there are non-magical things in the powers menu so I'll accept there should be a togglable option. I can generally avoid these issues though so I probably won't be using it.

9 hours ago, assassin394 said:

Yes. I still can read the text but there is $$ before every lines. But more importantly I can't select anything in Sexlab Adventures MCM.

Not sure why the translation isn't working if you have the file for your language and it is in the right location. There is one possible issue where the file won't work if it is not encoded correctly. But I doubt you fiddled around with the file.

Did you click on the install button on the first page, so the rest of the pages actually show up? If you click on options and nothing happens, can you attach a Papyrus log of a session where you tried to do so?

8 hours ago, Darkpig said:

I'm in the opposite camp. It should be illegal to chop wood. I can imagine it now.

Guard: Why are you out here chopping wood when you should be at home in the kitchen chopping vegetables?

Dragonborn: But-

Guard: No butts until we get to Dragonsreach dungeon. Once there you can bake us guards a lovely cake.

Were you using Ordinator by any chance? Because I find the ability to pull a lute out of your ass to be quite magical:classic_laugh:.

Yeah I know there are non-magical things in the powers menu so I'll accept there should be a togglable option. I can generally avoid these issues though so I probably won't be using it.

I might add options for both. The magic crime is currently so the spells need to be equipped and have a magicka cost. This effectively rules out powers right now. I don't think there is a way to enable power crimes and still filter debug / non-magical / special mod ones.

9 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Not sure why the translation isn't working if you have the file for your language and it is in the right location. There is one possible issue where the file won't work if it is not encoded correctly. But I doubt you fiddled around with the file.

Did you click on the install button on the first page, so the rest of the pages actually show up? If you click on options and nothing happens, can you attach a Papyrus log of a session where you tried to do so?

I might add options for both. The magic crime is currently so the spells need to be equipped and have a magicka cost. This effectively rules out powers right now. I don't think there is a way to enable power crimes and still filter debug / non-magical / special mod ones.

I don't know why but I uninstall this mod, turn off my PC and go to sleep. This morning I wake up. Install the mod, starting the game and it worked.

I have a question? When you get bounty for public naked. Can you persuade the guard to look other way use sex? If not is there any other mod does this?

• 2 weeks later...