2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

SexLab Survival probably messes around with sleep in some way. I will take a look at it when I get around to it.

I have to say that reason in not in SexLab Survival, because I tested sleep rape without it.

Seems like something is wrong in script, it can't trigger event.

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Sorry about the late reply.

Why don't you just set up the bounty twice as high? You are not going to switch between male and female characters mid game, aren't you?

That is a fair point, and for my usual play throughs pretty much what I do (seeming I assume the crime system pretty much applies to me only, NPC's don't seem to care except to report). But, combine this awesome Mod with Sexlab Hormones and you could start as a Male, end up a Female, be cured back to a Male and so on? (Yes again on transformation an increase would work). 
It does raise an observation though, while it makes sense that NPC's don't actually get Bounties (they all would go to jail otherwise) They don't really obey laws either, hmm realised trying to implement that would be a huge undergoing I would think?

Thank you as well, Sexlab Adventures is part of the Core Mods I use in all my play throughs.

12 hours ago, Barry W. said:

I have to say that reason in not in SexLab Survival, because I tested sleep rape without it.

Seems like something is wrong in script, it can't trigger event.

Well, there need to be valid attackers of course. That might be why it fails, even on 100% chance.

8 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

That is a fair point, and for my usual play throughs pretty much what I do (seeming I assume the crime system pretty much applies to me only, NPC's don't seem to care except to report). But, combine this awesome Mod with Sexlab Hormones and you could start as a Male, end up a Female, be cured back to a Male and so on? (Yes again on transformation an increase would work). 
It does raise an observation though, while it makes sense that NPC's don't actually get Bounties (they all would go to jail otherwise) They don't really obey laws either, hmm realised trying to implement that would be a huge undergoing I would think?

Thank you as well, Sexlab Adventures is part of the Core Mods I use in all my play throughs.

I see. I didn't know Sexlab Hormones could do that. I might add the options then. But adding more and more options will eventually make the MCM page too big, so I might have to give the crimes the same treatment I gave to the tag lists and mod integration pages. 

Having NPCs obey the laws as well is something on my mind, but it is not on high priority. 

After every rape my character runs slow, forever.  player.recycleactor helps, but that is not the answer.

rape in city really worksc on the roads with a bedroll. makes not much sense, this never happens.  rape should work in tavern.  Playerhome. only safe place.

2 hours ago, shiagwen said:

After every rape my character runs slow, forever.  player.recycleactor helps, but that is not the answer.

player.setav speedmult 100

Takes a few seconds to work.

If that doesn't fix it, you have an effect that is causing it, but recycleactor should have cleared that.

Failing other hacks, install SLD and set it to give you a huge speed boost all the time :) 

Then, even if some mod is constantly applying the slowdown, it won't matter.

the point is to avoid the bug itself. i dont use a mod with such a ug.

another bug was, that one time the rape with one raper did another one right after, and another one, and another one, endlesss, until i run into a building after a rape, again it wanted to start another one , already gone in animtion but character only, the raper was outside the building. after a few seconds it ended and the endless rape was over.

i mean , getting permanent bugs like endless raped and endless slowed dwon after every rpae is not  something, trhat should be in a mod  where the modder worked for years.

8 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Not something, trhat should be in a mod  where the modder worked for years.

But it isn't. SLA doesn't by itself cause those. I have been using it since its first release and never had those issues. There is some other interaction that is creating this issue. 

Probably the best thing to do would be to make a post in the tech support forum.

Include load order, mod list, and papyrus log.

8 hours ago, shiagwen said:

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

player.setav speedmult 100

Takes a few seconds to work.

If that doesn't fix it, you have an effect that is causing it, but recycleactor should have cleared that.

Failing other hacks, install SLD and set it to give you a huge speed boost all the time :) 

Then, even if some mod is constantly applying the slowdown, it won't matter.

The best solution would probably be to turn off the option to apply a speed debuff after rape.

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

another bug was, that one time the rape with one raper did another one right after, and another one, and another one, endlesss, until i run into a building after a rape, again it wanted to start another one , already gone in animtion but character only, the raper was outside the building. after a few seconds it ended and the endless rape was over.

Did you set the cooldown to 0.00 hours?

On 10/4/2019 at 3:20 AM, jalingon3011 said:

Hi, is it possible to add an option to choose how many rounds of sex per person or creatures does during rape?

Perhaps. With potentially 25 attackers, multiple rounds can take veeery long, which is why I have not added that option so far.

3 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Perhaps. With potentially 25 attackers, multiple rounds can take veeery long, which is why I have not added that option so far.

Maybe to prevent that issue, decide how many rounds each actor will take when adding them and count each round as a separate attacker?

Or perhaps a maximum additional rounds per attack.

On 10/3/2019 at 7:19 AM, shiagwen said:

rape in city really worksc on the roads with a bedroll. makes not much sense, this never happens.  rape should work in tavern.  Playerhome. only safe place.

Are you using Apropos or Apropos2?   It adds movement penalties if your character has had alot of sex/rape.

2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Are you using Apropos or Apropos2?   It adds movement penalties if your character has had alot of sex/rape.

no. maybe i accidently overseen the slowdown in mcm, but this shouldnt keep for hours.

my bigger problem came after, when sexlab adventure does not react anymore. this happens to all my games with sla installed. i think it is too sensible for other mod influences.

Well I am sorry. But just wanted to know if there is an ETA for then next version and if Sleep Rape will get fixed. There is no way I am removing SA from my load order.

Also this is a one time only comment. I will no pester the author more. It's just that the mechanics you have included for regular rape and sleep rape are TOO good to abandon. Among other things. Well I hope we see an update soon. 

1 hour ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Well I am sorry. But just wanted to know if there is an ETA for then next version and if Sleep Rape will get fixed. There is no way I am removing SA from my load order.

Also this is a one time only comment. I will no pester the author more. It's just that the mechanics you have included for regular rape and sleep rape are TOO good to abandon. Among other things. Well I hope we see an update soon. 

There is no ETA for the next update and it is probably going to take a while. I was experimenting with a couple new features and they turned out to be not that great. 

I can't promise I will fix sleep rape though. It works reasonably well right now and I'd rather not touch it.

On 10/3/2019 at 2:15 PM, Teutonic said:

Well, there need to be valid attackers of course. That might be why it fails, even on 100% chance.

So, these rapists are not spawning (like in DN2), they need to be somewhere near PC? Only already existed NPC's could be used? 

Should they be aroused also?

I have events of sleep cum shots and robbery, but not sleep rape... 

4 hours ago, Barry W. said:

So, these rapists are not spawning (like in DN2), they need to be somewhere near PC? Only already existed NPC's could be used? 

Should they be aroused also?

I have events of sleep cum shots and robbery, but not sleep rape... 

If you are in a city, tavern, etc. (but not player home), only NPCs near you will be used if they are valid, but they do not need to be aroused. In wilderness and dungeons, NPCs near you will be used too, but if there are none, they are spawned in.

Sexlab adventures (v 0.73.3 is back in my LO and it rocks socks!) ?

Had some issues with it before in terms of mod conflicts and breaking scenes (last version I tried was v07.0c)

The new one has so many fine tuning options that I had to work for maybe 30min to get it perfect for my LO (still fine tuning tho).

Works great with DEC together now, because Sexlab adventures can be set to trigger surprise scenes, while DEC still is waiting for it's turn until the shit really hits the fan.

I also have the feeling the stalker rape "someone if following you" function is way more refined now.

Together with POP and SLS SLadv starts to shine.

Goes also great together with DEC's "DD after rape" function.

Also best mod to get some Bounty for POP and chain beasts =D

So much more to try with SLadv now!

Thanks! ?

5 hours ago, Barzing said:

Sleep rape broke RND sleeping , my PC is always tired even if i sleep well. Disabling Sleep Rape made RND sleeping work correctly.

You've got another conflict going on I think. I use RND and sleep rape and my PC gets correctly rested when sleeping.