On 10/19/2019 at 12:51 AM, elbobo said:

SL Adventure 0.73.1 patch you posted in this discussion earlier. Do you recommend any more animation packs for Skyrim SE for SexLab?

On 10/19/2019 at 7:55 AM, Tenri said:

The main mod is 0.73.3 now, if anything that patch will break any fixes that future versions have made, and its fixes should be included in the current version.

Yep, the patch is included in later versions and will break things if installed after the main mod.

In terms of animation packs, there is nothing in particluar intended to be used with Sexlab Adventures, so just install everything you like.

HI I got an issue with Proximity Rape here. When the rape starts a bunch of guys runs to my character, but as soon as the first rape animation starts, 1 or more people will walk away back to where they came from and never initiate sex, thus it stays at gangbang phase forever. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I pressed the Reset button and it sets thing back to Idle Phase, but next Proximity Rape end up same again...

EDIT: The only way to circumvent this for now is to set max attack to 1, or set to 2 and have 100% threesome chance.

---

Also can you tell me how the sleep rape find the rapists? I got something interesting: In Falmer cave near Whiterun, My character was sleeping next to 2 falmers and a spider with 100% rape chance. Nothing happens. I walk out of cave and sleep on cave entrance then woke up to find every falmer in the cave stood next to her to rape her.

8 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

Also can you tell me how the sleep rape find the rapists? I got something interesting: In Falmer cave near Whiterun, My character was sleeping next to 2 falmers and a spider with 100% rape chance. Nothing happens. I walk out of cave and sleep on cave entrance then woke up to find every falmer in the cave stood next to her to rape her.

Sleep rapists can't be hostile, so I'm guessing that's why the Falmer in the cave were not selected.  However, in that case (and as it presumably was at the cave entrance), SLAdv should have spawned others.  Presumably you didn't change any settings (like "allow creatures") in between the two sleeps?

On the topic of sleep rape - when I was doing some brief testing with it it the "followers won't sleep rape" setting did not seem to respect NPCs flagged as followers with SLAdv's internal MCM menu.  This is more an issue with mod compatibility, because it means I was not able to set some highly custom followers to ignore sleep rapes (which means they block spawning of random NPCs to do the task).

In this case, I had a unique modded follower that was not handled by EFF marked as a follower in the SLAdv MCM menu.  To test out sleep rape spawning NPCs/Critters I was sleeping on a bed roll outside a cave with 100% trigger rate.  What ended up happening was my follower being the rapist every time (since there were no other legitimate targets around).

That being said this was a brief test, and it is possible I did something wrong in the setup (I added the NPC as a follower in the MCM menu after the first rape incident).

4 hours ago, legraf said:

Sleep rapists can't be hostile, so I'm guessing that's why the Falmer in the cave were not selected.  However, in that case (and as it presumably was at the cave entrance), SLAdv should have spawned others.  Presumably you didn't change any settings (like "allow creatures") in between the two sleeps?

No setting change was made between the sleeps. Spawn Animals and Spawn Creatures were always on.

I just tested POP + Adventures and in my first imprisonment in Riften a guard approached me telling how beeing naked is a crime.

So it seems the mod detection somehow did not recognize that POP is running? Or why is this happening possibly?

I also set "collared" as exception in Misc, but having the collar did not help also.

The guard did not do anything else, just starting the dialogue and then standing there. "After Report Rape" also did not happen (it also did not happen the first time, because the POP arrest scene started immediatly.)

Great mod so far, looks like a lot of fun to increase the play around cities.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:45 AM, jalingon3011 said:

HI I got an issue with Proximity Rape here. When the rape starts a bunch of guys runs to my character, but as soon as the first rape animation starts, 1 or more people will walk away back to where they came from and never initiate sex, thus it stays at gangbang phase forever. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I pressed the Reset button and it sets thing back to Idle Phase, but next Proximity Rape end up same again...

EDIT: The only way to circumvent this for now is to set max attack to 1, or set to 2 and have 100% threesome chance.

---

Sounds like Sexlab failed to start an animation. Is it possible one of the tag lists is set up in a way that will not find a valid animation?

As legraf pointed out, the falmers might have been hostile. As to why it spawned falmers outside the cave, one thing I noticed for cities is that the area just outside the city is still considered to be part of it and the same might be true for caves and other locations in general. 

In any case, it is difficult to say what exactly went wrong though.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:18 PM, Reesewow said:

On the topic of sleep rape - when I was doing some brief testing with it it the "followers won't sleep rape" setting did not seem to respect NPCs flagged as followers with SLAdv's internal MCM menu.  This is more an issue with mod compatibility, because it means I was not able to set some highly custom followers to ignore sleep rapes (which means they block spawning of random NPCs to do the task).

In this case, I had a unique modded follower that was not handled by EFF marked as a follower in the SLAdv MCM menu.  To test out sleep rape spawning NPCs/Critters I was sleeping on a bed roll outside a cave with 100% trigger rate.  What ended up happening was my follower being the rapist every time (since there were no other legitimate targets around).

That being said this was a brief test, and it is possible I did something wrong in the setup (I added the NPC as a follower in the MCM menu after the first rape incident).

Correct, I forgot to add the custom followers as exceptions there.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:37 AM, Nymra said:

I just tested POP + Adventures and in my first imprisonment in Riften a guard approached me telling how beeing naked is a crime.

So it seems the mod detection somehow did not recognize that POP is running? Or why is this happening possibly?

I also set "collared" as exception in Misc, but having the collar did not help also.

The guard did not do anything else, just starting the dialogue and then standing there. "After Report Rape" also did not happen (it also did not happen the first time, because the POP arrest scene started immediatly.)

Great mod so far, looks like a lot of fun to increase the play around cities.

If the guard talked to you, it wasn't Sexlab Adventures as it does not have dialogue at this point.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

If the guard talked to you, it wasn't Sexlab Adventures as it does not have dialogue at this point.

Hmm, strange. Will investigate further :D

But I got a new one: 
I set Attacker Sex to Male, but got raped by like 5 females in a row with proximity rape?! 

Can this still happen when some conditions are met? I think minimal attackers was on 5 accidently. 

16 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Hmm, strange. Will investigate further :D

But I got a new one: 
I set Attacker Sex to Male, but got raped by like 5 females in a row with proximity rape?! 

Can this still happen when some conditions are met? I think minimal attackers was on 5 accidently. 

Last I remember you have to cycle through the gender restriction once, to get it to show the correct thing, I believe if you don't change it, then it shows male but is set to either.

MCM settings are still not all saved/reloaded... I haven't tested them properly but there are several, including one of the "maximum # of items stolen" options (it saves for one page, not on another), and more than one of the gold theft choices (none/some/all) are not saved.  I know this is vague, but I think it might be best to systematically go through all MCM options and check the save/load scripts because several settings appear to have been missed.  I haven't had time to do so myself.

It would also be nice if the "Load MCM Options" choice gave some sort of feedback - one can click on the file name, but there's no indication anything has happened, and the menu stays open so one can click the file name again and again (or cancel, of course).  While I'm getting all demanding, it'd also be nice if the "save MCM options" entry provided a default file name, since I keep forgetting what I called the file last time.

I'm thinking about replacing Deviously Cursed Loot with this mod in my next game, but I'm wonder if the crime system works the same way. Specifically, I'm wondering if your lewd crimes (public sex, nudity, etc) result in sexy-time punishments from Guards... or if you just get a normal bounty, followed by the vanilla "Pay fine, be arrested, die" choices. I really like the DCL method of having guards punish you for public fuckery. :3

6 hours ago, shar181 said:

I'm thinking about replacing Deviously Cursed Loot with this mod in my next game, but I'm wonder if the crime system works the same way. Specifically, I'm wondering if your lewd crimes (public sex, nudity, etc) result in sexy-time punishments from Guards... or if you just get a normal bounty, followed by the vanilla "Pay fine, be arrested, die" choices. I really like the DCL method of having guards punish you for public fuckery. :3

You just get a bounty.  I think having a bounty can mean guards can rape you when they wouldn't otherwise (configurable), but there's no binding or similar alternate punishments.

7 hours ago, shar181 said:

58 minutes ago, legraf said:

You just get a bounty.  I think having a bounty can mean guards can rape you when they wouldn't otherwise (configurable), but there's no binding or similar alternate punishments.

I use PaySex Crime (Its here on LL) and the guards are quite horny with their punishment. Works quite well.

I have a similar problem as mentioned earlier with 73.3 and proximity rape.  That is, the gangrape never goes beyond the first rape.  For me it does complete, that is, it returns to idle but never more that one sex scene regardless of the number of attackers.

I tried restoring all tags to default.  I tried "fixing" some tags... for example, I have no lesbian animations tagged aggressive.  Also threesomes seem tricky to me since F's with strapons can play M positions.  Tried doing just duals, I.e., no threesomes.  None of that worked for me.  If I can help with this in anyway I am open to suggestions... otherwise, for now I am falling back to 72.4.

2 hours ago, lonh13 said:

I have a similar problem as mentioned earlier with 73.3 and proximity rape.  That is, the gangrape never goes beyond the first rape.  For me it does complete, that is, it returns to idle but never more that one sex scene regardless of the number of attackers.

I tried restoring all tags to default.  I tried "fixing" some tags... for example, I have no lesbian animations tagged aggressive.  Also threesomes seem tricky to me since F's with strapons can play M positions.  Tried doing just duals, I.e., no threesomes.  None of that worked for me.  If I can help with this in anyway I am open to suggestions... otherwise, for now I am falling back to 72.4.

Well, I just had a gangrape that played 3 scenes with no issues. It took longer than expected between scenes, but it sounds like the next scene just isn't starting for you.

Is this in an old save that has been upgrading Adventures as it gets updates, a new save where old versions were never installed, or a clean save where old versions were cleaned from the save as much as is possible?

For the record mine is in a new save.

Yes, thanks, I should have tried this first.  Yes, I upgraded from 72.4 to 73.3 without cleaning.  I have now uninstalled 72.4, cleaned, reinstalled 73.3... and now proximity rape is working as expected.  (Hmmm... I also reworked some tags but I'd bet on the cleaning that made the difference).  Thanks again for the suggestion.

I wanna try this mod but i already have Sexlab Approach and Horrible Harrasment, are they compatible with this? ? 

Nvm, i just saw in one of the changelog that is added a compatibility with horrible harrasment, But that does it mean that is also compatible with SexLab Approach?.

Also sorry for my English (not my main language) and my low knoledge in moding, but i saw this "The Rape feature, which is based on the rape feature in Deviously Cursed Loot.", theres no problem if i install cursed loot together with this?.

52 minutes ago, Razuryam said:

I wanna try this mod....

The attempt to link this mod to Horrible Harassment (HH) didn't work right, so the author removed it. 

You should be careful not to install mods that do the same thing unless you can configure them to activate under different conditions.  SexLab Approach rape is triggered through dialog, HH is by bumping, and this mod is by conditions, so it is unlikely that they would trigger at the same time.  I'm using all 3. 

I don't use Cursed Loot, but I believe that it is condition based, so you could have trouble unless you turn off the rape in Cursed Loot, or be sure to set the rape conditions in that mod and this one so that they do not overlap. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

The attempt to link this mod to Horrible Harassment (HH) didn't work right, so the author removed it. 

You should be careful not to install mods that do the same thing unless you can configure them to activate under different conditions.  SexLab Approach rape is triggered through dialog, HH is by bumping, and this mod is by conditions, so it is unlikely that they would trigger at the same time.  I'm using all 3. 

I don't use Cursed Loot, but I believe that it is condition based, so you could have trouble unless you turn off the rape in Cursed Loot, or be sure to set the rape conditions in that mod and this one so that they do not overlap. 

Oh i think i understand know, thx u for the help :D

Had a few ideas for this mod, feel free to ignore any of them you don't like. :D

Starting with variable ideas:

1. Variables for each town. So we can make slaverun towns more dangerous than normal, or if we believe riften or dawnstar might be riskier places than sleepy old morthal. Bonus points if this includes minor towns/orc strongholds.

2. Inns, cause drunken dudes might be a problem.

3. Guard barracks, palaces, and temples, as they should be less risky places, so it'd be nice to be able to make them safe or not.

4. Danger by race. In case you think orcs might be less law-abiding than say that stiff old high elf.

5. Danger by npc faction. So imperial players in stormcloak territories might be at risk, or vice versa.

6. Danger by player faction. To be tied to the last, so that players who are known members of one side might not work well with opposing factions.

7. Different creature races. Maybe Reiklings and Trolls are hornier than draugr or wisp mothers.

Also, can we get variable ending options for in town/in the wilds/dungeons? Not just for sleep attacks, but for when awake. For instance, if you're attacked in town, you might be found by the guards, brought back to the guard barracks, and given clothes. Or if in the wilds, you might pass out and discover yourself enslaved in a nearby bandit camp.

Finally, can we set up a limited follower "protection" mechanic, rather than just an on/off system? So as you gain more followers, you only need to worry about being jumped if there's more than that amount(with maybe a multiplier. So if you have X set as the multiplier, it'd be follower count x X=number of aggressors required to assault)

Think that covers everything I can think of, may add more at some point. Also, like another person from earlier in this thread, I've been getting women jumping me even though the gender restriction is set to male. Haven't tried cycling it to see if that fixes the problem, so that may work, but I thought I should mention that. 

Edit: Also, a variable crime level might be good. So you could choose between the "Any Crime, Property crime, no crime, etc." levels for when deciding who can jump you.

need some help with the rape sytem, i set in town to "either not". and night to "either" so i can get raped in towns only nights, right? so now i have a problem that i would like to get more options in towns like drugged or drunken... but my problem is if i set them to "either" i dont have enough "or" options which hit the "or" limit for triggering a rape scene. Can we maybe get a option where either also counts as "or"?