Having an issue that I've seen on this thread but never answered or maybe I'm just missing it. This is my exception file. I've taken out all mods and added them one by one and it's always a conflict between MCCC and Nisa. I have everything update to the right versions. Not sure what else I can do. Also, I've made other saves and the problem persists. Any ideas?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

The age drain is extremely subtle.

I knew as much, but wasn't sure if there was some effect to show it happening, guess not.  Be damned if I can recall where to see the age of a Sim, probably in MCCC somewhere, whenever I get time to go looking, I will.

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

I think everything else she has came from The Sims Resource.  The tail is called "Nightcrawler Tail," and it takes on the sim's skintone automatically.  I found it best to search for each type of item individually.  "Tail" was annoying, because it also brought up every hairstyle described as a ponytail.  "Horn" or "horns," "wings," etc.  Tattoos are a pain, because there are so MANY. 

Ah, so can you think of where those wings came from?  I found:   https://www.fandomspot.com/sims4-demon-cc-mods/  was a decent resource of items, even includes the link for that tail.  Still looking for wings (that aren't massive) and some tattoos.

GuruSR.

i have been using this mod for nearly a year or more and so far i love it a lot. However, after the latest update to the Sims 4, the prostitution function completely stopped working. I have downloaded the newest updates of both Wicked Perversions and Basemental Drugs. My game is completely up to date, Wicked Whims is up to date.  When i start a new game, i get the little popup basically giving you a little rundown of the mod. I am able to Register my character as a "Rose", I can even use the Tam Explorer completely. The issue seems to arise only when my sim is either solicited or tries to offer her.... services, to other sims. at which time i will receive the little orange notification stating that there has been a "Nisa Error", as well as informing me of the new exception file that has been created. This is the latest one i have received. I have tried deleting both the Wicked Perversion's folder in the saves folder, as well as the "localthumbcache.package" file then reloading the game to see if it fixed the issue. I have also tried switching the "Working girl" outfit which had absolutely no effect. I do not know what else to try. I know that you must be very busy and hate to bother you with this, but i am only frustrating myself as i cannot figure out what is causing the issue. any help at all is much appreciated!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

Edited by dragonfiregirl29
grammar issues with the post.

im also having the same issue that alot of people seem to be having. I have everything up to date but I still cant seem to get the mod to work. it says this 

"File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 72, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 305, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() missing 1 required positional argument: 'filter_tests'" 

2 hours ago, dragonfiregirl29 said:

i have been using this mod for nearly a year or more and so far i love it a lot. However, after the latest update to the Sims 4, the prostitution function completely stopped working. I have downloaded the newest updates of both Wicked Perversions and Basemental Drugs. My game is completely up to date, Wicked Whims is up to date.  When i start a new game, i get the little popup basically giving you a little rundown of the mod. I am able to Register my character as a "Rose", I can even use the Tam Explorer completely. The issue seems to arise only when my sim is either solicited or tries to offer her.... services, to other sims. at which time i will receive the little orange notification stating that there has been a "Nisa Error", as well as informing me of the new exception file that has been created. This is the latest one i have received. I have tried deleting both the Wicked Perversion's folder in the saves folder, as well as the "localthumbcache.package" file then reloading the game to see if it fixed the issue. I have also tried switching the "Working girl" outfit which had absolutely no effect. I do not know what else to try. I know that you must be very busy and hate to bother you with this, but i am only frustrating myself as i cannot figure out what is causing the issue. any help at all is much appreciated!

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.11 kB · 2 downloads

Update to the latest version, 3.0eb.  There was a couple of small updates, because people were getting errors.  Maybe yours was one of them.

1 hour ago, Rooshamoe said:

im also having the same issue that alot of people seem to be having. I have everything up to date but I still cant seem to get the mod to work. it says this 

"File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 72, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 305, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() missing 1 required positional argument: 'filter_tests'" 

Old version of NWP, current is 3.0eb.

3 hours ago, GuruSR said:

I knew as much, but wasn't sure if there was some effect to show it happening, guess not.  Be damned if I can recall where to see the age of a Sim, probably in MCCC somewhere, whenever I get time to go looking, I will.

Ah, so can you think of where those wings came from?  I found:   https://www.fandomspot.com/sims4-demon-cc-mods/  was a decent resource of items, even includes the link for that tail.  Still looking for wings (that aren't massive) and some tattoos.

GuruSR.

As soon as you click the sim then MC Command Center, the first screen that pops up tells you the sim's age exactly.

Pretty sure the wings came from The Sims Resource, but I don't know the item name or creator.

Here's the link for the front page for TSR:  https://www.thesimsresource.com/

Edited by snowdog04
3 hours ago, EPBrassil said:

Having an issue that I've seen on this thread but never answered or maybe I'm just missing it. This is my exception file. I've taken out all mods and added them one by one and it's always a conflict between MCCC and Nisa. I have everything update to the right versions. Not sure what else I can do. Also, I've made other saves and the problem persists. Any ideas?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 475 B · 0 downloads

Old Wicked Whims version.  Current Patreon is 166.3, or if you're no longer subscribed, public is 165a.

I adore this mod and have been using it for a long time! however due to work and other RL things i havent been able to play the sims for a while until recently and it seems like there's a ton of new content, but i cant seem to find any change logs/new content descriptions so i can see what ive missed. the only descriptions for content i can find are the outdated ones on the first page and that's it. Is there something im missing and its super obvious where to find the new content descriptions and im just dumb? 

13 minutes ago, grellicious said:

I adore this mod and have been using it for a long time! however due to work and other RL things i havent been able to play the sims for a while until recently and it seems like there's a ton of new content, but i cant seem to find any change logs/new content descriptions so i can see what ive missed. the only descriptions for content i can find are the outdated ones on the first page and that's it. Is there something im missing and its super obvious where to find the new content descriptions and im just dumb? 

Unfortunately, Nisa's big weakness is documentation.  Check Page 1 of this forum, some of the features have descriptions there.

Do you remember what was new, last you remember?  Might be able to fill you in.

And don't hesitate to ask.  If I see a question that I know the answer to, I'm happy to help.

Also, the Succubus feature kept Nisa busy for a LONG, long time.  Unless you've been gone for quite a long time, chances are, that's the only new thing!

Edited by snowdog04

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 05/31/21 15:36:19 on Windows with WW v165a and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.73.57.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() got an unexpected keyword argument 'filter_tests'

i am having a problem with new update

14 minutes ago, quete33 said:

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 05/31/21 15:36:19 on Windows with WW v165a and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.73.57.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 75, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 245, in apply_to_resolver
TypeError: resolve_participants() got an unexpected keyword argument 'filter_tests'

I have the same problem. + 

File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 744, in really_transform_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 299, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 523, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 1161, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 910, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 538, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 327, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

It's impossible to fix it. :D

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/01/21 19:18:12 on Windows with WW v165a and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.74.59.1030

Hi I have problem with this, can anyone help me. Thank you!

On 5/31/2021 at 9:26 AM, snowdog04 said:

There's a new version for NWP, 3.0eb.  And update your game.

I updated all. Even the game. And then only when I remove Wicked Whims then the error doesn't show up anymore. but i need the wicked whims

Thanks for the File. I have been using this mod for a long time, and i rencently update to later version. i cleaned my games, but i am keep getting errors. What should I do ??

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/01/21 10:51:07 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.135 on 1.75.125.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/01/21 10:53:35 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.135 on 1.75.125.1030
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0eb\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/01/21 10:58:13 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.75.125.1030

12 hours ago, dragonfiregirl29 said:

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 2.11 kB · 7 downloads

Update nisa again it's version 3-0eb now....

2 hours ago, tofuboi123 said:

Thanks for the File. I have been using this mod for a long time, and i rencently update to later version. i cleaned my games, but i am keep getting errors. What should I do ??

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/01/21 10:51:07 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.135 on 1.75.125.1030

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/01/21 10:53:35 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.135 on 1.75.125.1030

Ver LL.3.0eb at Time: 06/01/21 10:58:13 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.75.125.1030

Old Wicked Whims, current is 165a.  There will likely be a 165b shortly, but mostly to enable new locations such as sectional sofas and anything else that's new.

3 hours ago, dxllx said:

I updated all. Even the game. And then only when I remove Wicked Whims then the error doesn't show up anymore. but i need the wicked whims

Ok, share your new exception file with everything updated.  We see an old version at the top, no need to keep reading, that's the problem.

On 5/31/2021 at 7:29 PM, snowdog04 said:

In Wicked Whims settings, under Relationship enable All Ages Romance.  Nisa uses that setting to determine if her features can be used by teens.

Thanks, this solved that.

And now something completly different.

Does anyone knows how to use ghosts in a stripclub/brothel ? I can hire them but tehy don't show up during opening hours

20 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Unfortunately, Nisa's big weakness is documentation.  Check Page 1 of this forum, some of the features have descriptions there.

Do you remember what was new, last you remember?  Might be able to fill you in.

And don't hesitate to ask.  If I see a question that I know the answer to, I'm happy to help.

Also, the Succubus feature kept Nisa busy for a LONG, long time.  Unless you've been gone for quite a long time, chances are, that's the only new thing!

The last i remember doeh didn't have the son of the easter hare/male counterpart and it seems like there's been some tweaks to that and a few other things, plus the succubus feature and the mermaid feature are entirely new to me i dont think i even remember seeing any of the concept for it either, i admit i was pretty vanilla for a while when i was trying out some new packs/content 

1 hour ago, EPBrassil said:

Tried that version before the one listed in my file. Still same bug. 

Well, 165.7 definitely won't work, because it's from before the 1.75 update.  If you're still getting the error with everything updated, that's something Nisa will have to look at.

17 hours ago, quete33 said:

Update your game, too much new stuff in the 1.75 update, so the mods aren't backwards compatible.

1 hour ago, grellicious said:

The last i remember doeh didn't have the son of the easter hare/male counterpart and it seems like there's been some tweaks to that and a few other things, plus the succubus feature and the mermaid feature are entirely new to me i dont think i even remember seeing any of the concept for it either, i admit i was pretty vanilla for a while when i was trying out some new packs/content 

Ok, let's see...  

Do you remember seeing clit piercings?  This is for females only, obviously.  Get started at TAM Explorer>Lil' Secrets Piercing Parlor.  Your sim will leave for about an hour and come home with an intimate piercing.  There's a 5-day healing process, but if she keeps her pants on as much as possible it shortens to 3 days.  Any sex that involves her getting naked from the waist down has a risk of tearing out the piercing during the healing process, so she can give BJ's but that's about it.  Once healed it gives all sorts of neat moodlets.  And it is actually visible, and hides under clothes when dressed.  

The DotEH overhaul added egg pregnancy for oral and anal, so it's possible for males to lay eggs now.  And they'll lay more than one at a time.  And you can be seperately pregnant from oral, anal, and vaginal all at the same time.  And the pregnancy is a lot shorter, if I remember right.

The Succubus feature does have a decent description.  Plus, find the "Perverts in the Community" spoiler and expand it, there's a couple of videos linked there that help a lot.

Edit:  Oh yeah, the mermaids.

You'll need the Island Living expansion to see this at all, mermaids are a Maxis feature introduced in that pack.  Maybe someone who actually cares about mermaids can tell you more, personally they don't interest me very much.  But Nisa added some stuff to them, mainly moodlets such as urges to swim frequently, negative moodlets when you've been out of the water too long, intoxication when it's cold outside, etc.  Apparently there's also scale patterns for legs when you're in human form.  Most of this stuff applies automatically if you're a mermaid, so there's also an optional disabler file if you don't like it.  I find everything about mermaids about as interesting as the big kale fad a few years ago, so I'm not the best person to tell you about them lol.

Edited by snowdog04
11 hours ago, bakta said:

Thanks, this solved that.

And now something completly different.

Does anyone knows how to use ghosts in a stripclub/brothel ? I can hire them but tehy don't show up during opening hours

Ok, that's a new one!  Can't say I've ever tried that, or heard from anyone who has.  I have no idea if it works at all!