Hey thanks everyone, I updated my game, WW, and basemental mods and the errors are gone and I can reforge my succubus form now, however I don't see any options for horns, hooves, and pointy ears or anything. Is that a seperate download? I looked at the video recommended and the horns should be under hats, but I don't see them. Thanks!

Also, when I change to unrestrained form it seems to change my outfit to the second one over (I did read something about how that works in the description, but I didn't fully understand), and my first outfit is deleted. Also, all outfits have the same thumbnail in restrained form as the one I am currently wearing, even though the outfits are different. Any way to solve either of these issues? I'd like to at least have the same outfit on when I transform if possible.

2 hours ago, Thisisne88 said:

Hey thanks everyone, I updated my game, WW, and basemental mods and the errors are gone and I can reforge my succubus form now, however I don't see any options for horns, hooves, and pointy ears or anything. Is that a seperate download? I looked at the video recommended and the horns should be under hats, but I don't see them. Thanks!

Also, when I change to unrestrained form it seems to change my outfit to the second one over (I did read something about how that works in the description, but I didn't fully understand), and my first outfit is deleted. Also, all outfits have the same thumbnail in restrained form as the one I am currently wearing, even though the outfits are different. Any way to solve either of these issues? I'd like to at least have the same outfit on when I transform if possible.

Horns, hooves, etc. are all extra CC - Nisa doesn't include any of them in NWP. You should find a few sample links if you look backwards through this topic.

Your first everyday outfit in reforge is your succubus' "naked" outfit. This is where you define body details that you want to see no matter what actual outfit your succubus is wearing - for instance, hooves in the shoes category, or horns in hats. It's done this way so that Wicked Whims won't accidentally "undress" body parts. During live mode, this first outfit will be hidden, so the second everyday outfit will be the first one you can actually use.

As for all of the outfit thumbnails appearing the same - this is a temporary limitation that will get fixed in a later update.

Hello all! Okay, so I am just curious, is there no longer a free version of any of your mods? (I loved your mods, they were amazing and just can't afford a monthly subscription right now, saving up for a place of my own) Or am I just completely blind? Please help :x

2 hours ago, ThisGhost said:

Horns, hooves, etc. are all extra CC - Nisa doesn't include any of them in NWP. You should find a few sample links if you look backwards through this topic.

Your first everyday outfit in reforge is your succubus' "naked" outfit. This is where you define body details that you want to see no matter what actual outfit your succubus is wearing - for instance, hooves in the shoes category, or horns in hats. It's done this way so that Wicked Whims won't accidentally "undress" body parts. During live mode, this first outfit will be hidden, so the second everyday outfit will be the first one you can actually use.

As for all of the outfit thumbnails appearing the same - this is a temporary limitation that will get fixed in a later update.

Is there any way to get the succubus form to match the outfits I’m wearing? Or if there isn’t, just a way to make them naked when I transform? As far as I know there’s currently no penalty for being in succubus form, so I can probably do it most of the time. How many pages back do you think I need to go to find the custom succubus stuff?

1 hour ago, Thisisne88 said:

Is there any way to get the succubus form to match the outfits I’m wearing? Or if there isn’t, just a way to make them naked when I transform? As far as I know there’s currently no penalty for being in succubus form, so I can probably do it most of the time. How many pages back do you think I need to go to find the custom succubus stuff?

Your succubus should have started off with all of your pre-succubus outfits copied into the new unrestrained form. Otherwise, no, you'll just have to set up the unrestrained outfits to match your restrained outfits... or all naked if you prefer. Like any other occult with 2 forms (vampire, alien), your restrained and unrestrained outfits are completely separate and have to be managed manually. If you mean match what she is wearing when she switches, also no... except that the outfit slot will be the same. So if you start in, for example, cold weather outfit #2 in restrained and then switch to unrestrained, your succubus will put on the unrestrained cold weather #2 outfit. So if you make them the same, she'll appear to be wearing the same thing. (Everyday is the only weird category because of the reserved slot #1. Restrained #1 = unrestrained #2, restrained #2 = unrestrained #3, etc.)

Try these three links for a start:

https://www.fandomspot.com/sims4-demon-cc-mods/

https://www.fandomspot.com/sims4-horns-cc-mods/

https://www.fandomspot.com/sims4-wings-cc/

4 hours ago, iBitechuu said:

Hello all! Okay, so I am just curious, is there no longer a free version of any of your mods? (I loved your mods, they were amazing and just can't afford a monthly subscription right now, saving up for a place of my own) Or am I just completely blind? Please help :x

Just jump back to page 1 and click View File.

1 hour ago, Rocket211 said:

Hello,
I was wondering if Servo's could be added to the prostitution system now that they are compatible with WW. There is also this mod that makes servos "androids" and it would be fun to have a sex bot harem for a devious scientist who needs to pay some bills. 

I've used the mod to convert female Servos to Humanized but they are disabled  for WW Autonomy.

They only work in manual mode so...

And Servos can only wear one outfit, everyday, and can't change to nude autonomously.

Using MCCC to change their outfit breaks them.

Use Sacrifical's Life Manager clothing menu instead as it works.

Otherwise they will have sex with clothes on.

Or find some hiked up Micro Skirts with those area's exposed.

Fun to have a sex bot around the house at your calling.

Plus they can cook, clean, repair, and garden too.

hello nisa, i enjoyed the mod so much now that we have prostitution and it keeps improving...

i'd like to ask if it's possible if we can have an option so that male solicitors will always solicite female, and female will always solicite male? right now gender doesn't seems matter...

also, if i can give a suggestion, maybe we can add gangbang to the list, so our prostitute can get gangbang, perhaps something to the dialogue like "you can bring a friend" or something, "you can bring a male friend" or "female friend" something like that...

right now if i want to get gangbang i have to cancel the action then solicite anothe sim, then use "make a move"...

thank you :)

2 hours ago, Morrivar said:

I'm having an issue where I cannot purchase any dolls because they all cost more than 10K simoleons.

not sure how that would be an issue as just means there higher class if i remember right and could always use the money cheat  with ctrl + shift + c  and then motherlode if i remember it gives like 50k.

7 hours ago, Morrivar said:

I'm having an issue where I cannot purchase any dolls because they all cost more than 10K simoleons.

Yeah, 10K is about as cheap as it gets.  So just go make some more money, or cheat yourself some.  It's not an issue, it's working the way it's supposed to.

21 hours ago, masterbedroom666@gmail.com said:

Hello! Thanks so much for this mod. For some reason my female sim who has the trophy wife goal, is having issues recognizing marriage and keeps having a negative "sex before marriage" moodlet. And she just got married! Does anyone else have this issue. And Nisa if you see this do you have any advice?

Getting married is the last stage  of the aspiration, it tests for the getting married event and not for a marriage status in order to complete. So if you get married before the aspiration tells you too and have sex then you will get the negative moodlet. 

Use the debug menu in the settings menu (for my mod) to reset your sims virginity. 

On 4/15/2021 at 1:54 PM, vodkacinno said:

hello nisa, i enjoyed the mod so much now that we have prostitution and it keeps improving...

i'd like to ask if it's possible if we can have an option so that male solicitors will always solicite female, and female will always solicite male? right now gender doesn't seems matter...

also, if i can give a suggestion, maybe we can add gangbang to the list, so our prostitute can get gangbang, perhaps something to the dialogue like "you can bring a friend" or something, "you can bring a male friend" or "female friend" something like that...

right now if i want to get gangbang i have to cancel the action then solicite anothe sim, then use "make a move"...

thank you :)

It does seem like base game sims are all without any gender preference. Try enable testingcheats and then shift clicking on your sim, going to WP extras, and setting their gender preference! It should help out quite a bit!

Orgy events will be coming :) 

On 4/15/2021 at 4:38 AM, Rocket211 said:

Hello,
I was wondering if Servo's could be added to the prostitution system now that they are compatible with WW. There is also this mod that makes servos "androids" and it would be fun to have a sex bot harem for a devious scientist who needs to pay some bills. 

I'll look into them, thank you for reminding me! 

On 4/15/2021 at 4:34 AM, Huli Jing Ari said:

For some reason each mermaid that transforms appears like this, I have tried to do 50/50 and it seems that it is the mod of nisa wp -.- "I don't know what causes them to look like this, any ideas? Help pls

WAAAAAH KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!

Kidding, this is usually a bug with another cc part. Typically a default override that's out of date. When the game can't find the default cas part it expects to see, it for some reason strongly favors other CC as a replacement. 

On 4/10/2021 at 12:10 AM, Wynter1975 said:

Hi Nisa, I took all my mods out, and tested again with just WW, WP, and BM. Ran into the same thing again but they did get the buffs this time.  I tested again took out any doublebeds in the house, and didn't have any issues they were able to stop without my stopping them.

Doublebeds were the culprit?????? Like two small beds put together, a big beg, or bunk beds? Do you have a picture of a particular vanilla bed that causes this which I could use for testing?

On 4/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, ThisGhost said:

Ah, gotcha. That does pose limitations. I didn't realize you were using Turbo's system for that. (Yep, I've seen it under the covers, it just doesn't have such a dramatic effect in vanilla WW.)

The bald succubus problem is still happening for me. It only occurs on load and persists until she changes outfits. A number of times I've checked, she's had a special/situation outfit on, but I can't say that's always true. It's just a cosmetic issue, just letting you know it is still present.

I have a new one too... several times I've had a sim - mine or townie - start filling up their action queue with attempts to talk to my succubus. At the same time, WP starts posting the notification "[Sim Name] no queue fucker" every few seconds. I'm not able to stop this without at least leaving the current lot. Any hints what's happening?

Special outfits use a an outfit generator for their creation so, for example, a career outfit will have mix of your sims default cas parts and then the cas parts from the career outfit (like a suit and tie for instance). I could see them going wrong on succubi until outfit change and this resulting in the temporary baldness you are experiencing if you make the hair on your GOO bald..... 

I'll have to do some more digging myself but if this is infact what's happening then I may have to remove hair support from the GOO. 

SOMEONE FINALLY GOT THE NO QUEUE NOTIFICATION!!!!! I was beginning to think it would never trigger, thank you! A fix will be in the next update!

On 4/13/2021 at 8:47 AM, plea.sure said:

I have the newest version of wicked perversions but the aspiration and the traits won"t show up anymore, i tried using the older one but it doesn't work either, what can i do?

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

On 4/11/2021 at 5:46 PM, BigDaddyLongPop said:

I think it has something to do with the sensually tight trait, I took it off my sims and the LEs stopped, maybe I have a CC trait that's conflicting with it?

Screenshot 2021-04-11 184522.png

This is a strange LE, it's saying the cas part data for a sim can't be retrieved for some reason. Were you only getting a Nisa LE, or some other LE too? If you are getting anymore types of LEs with this then please send them my way. It may provide better context to how a sim can having missing cas data! 

On 4/9/2021 at 10:10 PM, Wynter1975 said:

Hi Nisa, I took all my mods out, and tested again with just WW, WP, and BM. Ran into the same thing again but they did get the buffs this time.  I tested again took out any doublebeds in the house, and didn't have any issues they were able to stop without my stopping them.

Doublebeds were the culprit?????? Like two small beds put together, a big beg, or bunk beds? Do you have a picture of a particular vanilla bed that causes this which I could use for testing?

Nisa it's not the single beds, all doublebeds, couches, and loveseats.  Although it has started to pop up with showers. 

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

SOMEONE FINALLY GOT THE NO QUEUE NOTIFICATION!!!!! I was beginning to think it would never trigger, thank you! A fix will be in the next update!

Lol, glad I could help. I didn't know you were waiting for it or I would have brought it up earlier. I get a LOT of them! :D

Oh, and btw it's not obvious that it's from NWP. I suspected, so I confirmed by busting open your ts4script and grepping for it. :D 

Hi Nisa, i really appreciate for the time you put into making this mod. I have a question though.

How long will the "guilty pleasure" buff last? At first i think its fine, but i want my sims to eventually enjoy the sex and they became a sex maniac, not feeling guilty about it. 

Sorry if this has been asked before. Thank you. 

12 hours ago, NisaK said:

It does seem like base game sims are all without any gender preference. Try enable testingcheats and then shift clicking on your sim, going to WP extras, and setting their gender preference! It should help out quite a bit!

Orgy events will be coming :) 

aah glad to hear it... :D

thank you nisa

edit : ah yes that setting did help, thanks again

13 hours ago, NisaK said:

WAAAAAH KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!

Kidding, this is usually a bug with another cc part. Typically a default override that's out of date. When the game can't find the default cas part it expects to see, it for some reason strongly favors other CC as a replacement. 

so .... what could I do to continue using this mod without this problem that affects both male and female sims ... is that removing it they look good but I don't want to stop using your mod ...>. < I would be very sorry that it makes the game more fun

im having a hard time getting this mod to work after i updated to the latest version. It will let me register as a lilly but i can't register debt or get the option to use any of the mods interactions i checked the exception file and i keep getting this -

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 04/16/21 16:21:17 on Windows with WW v163h and Basemental 7.13.137 on 1.72.28.1030
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'