29 minutes ago, BoneZ177 said:

i downloaded 3.0ba from this post and deleted the old files replaced with the new files and its still coming up 2.7b

Look in your saves and find the WickedPervs folder and delete it.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg

Or try just doing #2 first.

10 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

You must have a duplicate installation then.  Sometimes tray sims will have it packaged with them.  Try searching your mods folder for "nisa."

5 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Wonder if you have an older duplicate version hiding somewhere else in your mods folders.

All I can think of ATM. 

found it, there was an old .package file sitting loosely in my mods folder, its working now thank you :)

9 hours ago, Backupfly said:

Mod seems to work, I have the attributes and stuff, but I can't find the Tam Explorer. I see the Basemental tab on my phone, but no Tam. Anyway I can enable it?

Ok so just to clarify, it's not working on the phone or on the computer. What do?

On 4/16/2021 at 9:31 AM, ace54858 said:

not sure how that would be an issue as just means there higher class if i remember right and could always use the money cheat  with ctrl + shift + c  and then motherlode if i remember it gives like 50k.

On 4/16/2021 at 1:56 PM, snowdog04 said:

Yeah, 10K is about as cheap as it gets.  So just go make some more money, or cheat yourself some.  It's not an issue, it's working the way it's supposed to.

Sorry, I meant to say 10M

Every option costs well over 10 million simoleons, when of course the cap is 9,999,999

8 hours ago, Morrivar said:

Sorry, I meant to say 10M

Every option costs well over 10 million simoleons, when of course the cap is 9,999,999

WOW!  Ok, that is a bug of some sort.  I think the most expensive I've ever seen was right around 75K, and that was including the optional tatt.

On 4/16/2021 at 4:29 PM, NisaK said:

Getting married is the last stage  of the aspiration, it tests for the getting married event and not for a marriage status in order to complete. So if you get married before the aspiration tells you too and have sex then you will get the negative moodlet. 

Use the debug menu in the settings menu (for my mod) to reset your sims virginity. 

It does seem like base game sims are all without any gender preference. Try enable testingcheats and then shift clicking on your sim, going to WP extras, and setting their gender preference! It should help out quite a bit!

Orgy events will be coming :) 

I'll look into them, thank you for reminding me! 

WAAAAAH KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!

Kidding, this is usually a bug with another cc part. Typically a default override that's out of date. When the game can't find the default cas part it expects to see, it for some reason strongly favors other CC as a replacement. 

Doublebeds were the culprit?????? Like two small beds put together, a big beg, or bunk beds? Do you have a picture of a particular vanilla bed that causes this which I could use for testing?

Special outfits use a an outfit generator for their creation so, for example, a career outfit will have mix of your sims default cas parts and then the cas parts from the career outfit (like a suit and tie for instance). I could see them going wrong on succubi until outfit change and this resulting in the temporary baldness you are experiencing if you make the hair on your GOO bald..... 

I'll have to do some more digging myself but if this is infact what's happening then I may have to remove hair support from the GOO. 

SOMEONE FINALLY GOT THE NO QUEUE NOTIFICATION!!!!! I was beginning to think it would never trigger, thank you! A fix will be in the next update!

Hey, this typically happens when the mod is installed incorrectly.  Please carefully re-read the installation instructions, paying special care to how deep you place my files in your mod folder. Script mods can't be further than 1 subfolder deep from the root (Mods) folder.   This means 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is okay but 'Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 4 / Mods / Some Folder / NisasWickedPerversions / files go here` is not.  Also make sure you have the latest version of WW and Basemental drugs installed (the latest public/free versions are fine too) and if you are getting any Last Exception files (called LEs for short) then please send them my way.

This is a strange LE, it's saying the cas part data for a sim can't be retrieved for some reason. Were you only getting a Nisa LE, or some other LE too? If you are getting anymore types of LEs with this then please send them my way. It may provide better context to how a sim can having missing cas data! 

I get a ww and mc command center LE, lolllll i have no idea how to fix it

On 4/17/2021 at 11:10 PM, Backupfly said:

Ok so just to clarify, it's not working on the phone or on the computer. What do?

The only time I couldn't see the tam explorer I had a duplicate of the mod in another folder. No idea if this could be your problem, but have you tried loading the game with only WW and NWP in your mods folder?

Is there a console command to turn my succubus sim back into a normal human sim? I think I found a weird bug but I can't test if it's caused by the occult state

Just wondering.

If i start a new game, i seem not to find the Aspiration Track: Mind Broken.

Is this not in there anymore?

I see some but not all.

Thank you

Hello! I have a lil' problem with the succubus mod, I know it's still beta so that could be expected, but since I have a friend that also have the mod installed and don't have this issue at all I thought it was worth mentioning? 
Strap ons doesn't work for my male succubus, different pants appears instead. It works fine for humans and female succubi though.
Here's what I did to make sure the problem wasn't cause by another mod:
-Took off all other mods except WW, Basemental drugs and This one, and tested again after re downloading the last version of each one
-Tested different animations 
-Tested again after repairing the game via Origin
-Tested again after completely re-installing the game
-Tested on a fresh save file

If this isn't caused by the mod itself I really don't know what it is :/

18 hours ago, Gaethan said:

Is there a console command to turn my succubus sim back into a normal human sim? I think I found a weird bug but I can't test if it's caused by the occult state

15 hours ago, Vanecessary said:

You can use the MC Command mod.

How do I do that? I installed the MC Command Centre but I couldn't find the option to make my sim human. I found the options for removing alien, vampire, and mermaid occult states but there doesn't seem to be an option to remove custom occult states like the succubus

Hello Nisa.

First of all, great mod! Thanks and keep up the good job. I do have an issue though. I'm not sure if this was answered before but the thread is too long to search through it all or I'm not even sure if that's supposed to happen but the issue is that after I turned my sim to succubi (I didn't start it as such, just made it later in the game) she can't get pregnat anymore. I even stopped getting the '<Name> might be pregnant' pop up. I reloaded a save before I turned her and the message is showing again so is it the succ state that doesn't allow it to happen anymore?

On 4/19/2021 at 7:26 AM, carnation77 said:

The only time I couldn't see the tam explorer I had a duplicate of the mod in another folder. No idea if this could be your problem, but have you tried loading the game with only WW and NWP in your mods folder?

I figured it out by accident haha, turns out it was because it was in a folder within a folder, and that was one folder too far removed. Once I copy-pasted it to only a sub folder it was fixed

10 hours ago, zahonan1 said:

Hello Nisa.

First of all, great mod! Thanks and keep up the good job. I do have an issue though. I'm not sure if this was answered before but the thread is too long to search through it all or I'm not even sure if that's supposed to happen but the issue is that after I turned my sim to succubi (I didn't start it as such, just made it later in the game) she can't get pregnat anymore. I even stopped getting the '<Name> might be pregnant' pop up. I reloaded a save before I turned her and the message is showing again so is it the succ state that doesn't allow it to happen anymore?

Yes, for now at least succubi cannot get pregnant.  Upcoming features will add their own pregnancy system.

Just a question. I noticed that i have to always select "slutty outfit" even though i select which outfit to wear.

I referring to the tiny icon on the bottom of the screen (the first).

Is there a way to have always "slutty outfit" on? Or do i misunderstand that?

2021-04-21 16_52_39-The Sims™ 4.png