On 4/4/2021 at 4:39 AM, Wynter1975 said:

I tested it out, and I didn't get either of those buffs.

They should be there when you start sex crazed sex to tell you how long you have to go before the sex crazed state is cured. If they are missing then something must be blocking them..... does your sim have the carefree reward trait maybe? 

I took the carefree trait off of her, and her partner before adding WW, and WP.  They got the buffs, but they still didn't stop after 10hrs in sims time.  I'll test it again with only WW, and WP without any other mods in my game.

On 4/2/2021 at 8:42 PM, NisaK said:

This is a strange one. You have the tuning that I'm trying to inject into but what I'm wanting to change can't be modified because it was removed. Do you have any more LEs? My guess would be that this is a conflict between my mod and another mod. Do you have any other jealousy related mods installed? 

Specifically that modify the base game instance id's 76434, 76132, 125246, 125441, 129282, or 129459? I can think of a way to perhaps make it compatible but I'd like to know if I'm going to break whatever mod is conflicting with WP before I do so.

i don't think anything else is jealousy related. i have Slice of Life, MCCC, WW, BD, WP, and a bunch LittleMissSam's fixes. i'm almost thinking it's something in SOL. Next time i kick up the game, i'll pull SOL out and put WP back in and see if i'm still getting the error.

Hi

So i recently noticed that after using the nail polish it never faded off, neither did the added traits, wich had vanished in other uses. Now my sim is permanently with the nails and if i take the mod out it just causes my sim to glitch horribly, making them a walking error.

Also i couldnt quit their work, wich also used to be abled to. Is there a way to fix that? I thank any help.

On 4/7/2021 at 12:09 AM, GirafficPark said:

i don't think anything else is jealousy related. i have Slice of Life, MCCC, WW, BD, WP, and a bunch LittleMissSam's fixes. i'm almost thinking it's something in SOL. Next time i kick up the game, i'll pull SOL out and put WP back in and see if i'm still getting the error.

ok - more testing. i yoinked SOL and my other script mods - still got the same error. i have TwistedMexi's mods - but those are predominantly build-mode, so shouldn't be causing any problems.

lemme know if you want me to poke/test anything else.

On 4/4/2021 at 1:42 PM, procian said:

If your getting L/E's then you have another broken mod or cc traits in your mods folder....post the last L/E you got via the white paper clip.

I haven't gotten an LE in a while. I uninstalled the mod to stop it from happening so I do not have any current data. I'll reinstall the latest version of this mod and then report back.

Additionally, when I have googled certain glitches that have happened in my game, I've come across a forum post or two that pinpoints the problem to Wicked Pervs, and it was a fix.

But I have a new problem. I miss Wicked Perversions!! :( I really loved most of the features and I wish I could narrow down the source, but I've tried most everything.

2 hours ago, Blackfeathr said:

I haven't gotten an LE in a while. I uninstalled the mod to stop it from happening so I do not have any current data. I'll reinstall the latest version of this mod and then report back.

Additionally, when I have googled certain glitches that have happened in my game, I've come across a forum post or two that pinpoints the problem to Wicked Pervs, and it was a fix.

But I have a new problem. I miss Wicked Perversions!! :( I really loved most of the features and I wish I could narrow down the source, but I've tried most everything.

So I'm guessing you guys never found the problem. Does that mean we have to wait till she comes out with a update or sum cuz these LEs driving me crazy but i use the traits

On 4/7/2021 at 2:10 AM, Luci144 said:

Du coup j'ai trouver les fichier résiduelle de l'ancienne version. je l'es supprimer et en effet il fonctionne tres bien.. merci de votre assistance. et passer une bonne journée  

French Google Translate: Je t'en prie!!
English: Your Welcome!

On 4/8/2021 at 12:30 AM, 5221garand said:

heyy with this mod can we have a pimp? because its said that i need help for prostuate 

It's something I want to add :D

On 4/8/2021 at 1:35 AM, GirafficPark said:

ok - more testing. i yoinked SOL and my other script mods - still got the same error. i have TwistedMexi's mods - but those are predominantly build-mode, so shouldn't be causing any problems.

lemme know if you want me to poke/test anything else.

Well drats. Thank you for testing it out. You could try with a minimal install (WW, BMD, WP) as a none script mod could cause this error too. Another idea is that your game data may have become corrupted and you need to do a game repair. But in either case, I patched the code in my dev version for this issue so it'll be fixed in the next hotfix or content update! 

21 hours ago, AulewV said:

I recently used the nail polish, and oh boy it was a mistake. I managed to remove all of the traits except for this one called "Guilty Pleasure" Has anyone removed this buff/trait from their sims? 

Oh gosh, it sounds like i'm going to need to test nail polish!!! To remove guilty pleasure you'll need to remove the transformed hidden trait aswell. Is an old one, here you go: NisaK:Trait_TranNailPolish the name can be used with the console command to remove it. MCC should have a way to go about it too. 

20 hours ago, BigDaddyLongPop said:

So I'm guessing you guys never found the problem. Does that mean we have to wait till she comes out with a update or sum cuz these LEs driving me crazy but i use the traits

Which problem are you experiencing? I can't find any LEs from you and if I can't see the LEs and I'm not having/reproducing the bug then the chance of me fixing whatever is ailing your game is quite low. I look forward to seeing your LEs!!!

On 4/6/2021 at 7:38 PM, Wynter1975 said:

They should be there when you start sex crazed sex to tell you how long you have to go before the sex crazed state is cured. If they are missing then something must be blocking them..... does your sim have the carefree reward trait maybe? 

I took the carefree trait off of her, and her partner before adding WW, and WP.  They got the buffs, but they still didn't stop after 10hrs in sims time.  I'll test it again with only WW, and WP without any other mods in my game.

Hi Nisa, I took all my mods out, and tested again with just WW, WP, and BM. Ran into the same thing again but they did get the buffs this time.  I tested again took out any doublebeds in the house, and didn't have any issues they were able to stop without my stopping them.

hi everyone I'm slightly new here and have a question I'm not sure where to post it so I'm trying everywhere I keep getting this strange message in the game stating my sim itself is being hacked so it wont allow them to take showers or restroom breaks I hope someone has an idea on what I should try or do. thank you in advance

sim.jpg

sims.jpg

7 minutes ago, Reinab said:

hi everyone I'm slightly new here and have a question I'm not sure where to post it so I'm trying everywhere I keep getting this strange message in the game stating my sim itself is being hacked so it wont allow them to take showers or restroom breaks I hope someone has an idea on what I should try or do. thank you in advance

Look in your Basemental Drugs folder and delete the Cowboy package it was an April Fools prank.

On 4/9/2021 at 9:39 PM, NisaK said:

French Google Translate: Je t'en prie!!
English: Your Welcome!

It's something I want to add :D

Well drats. Thank you for testing it out. You could try with a minimal install (WW, BMD, WP) as a none script mod could cause this error too. Another idea is that your game data may have become corrupted and you need to do a game repair. But in either case, I patched the code in my dev version for this issue so it'll be fixed in the next hotfix or content update! 

Oh gosh, it sounds like i'm going to need to test nail polish!!! To remove guilty pleasure you'll need to remove the transformed hidden trait aswell. Is an old one, here you go: NisaK:Trait_TranNailPolish the name can be used with the console command to remove it. MCC should have a way to go about it too. 

Which problem are you experiencing? I can't find any LEs from you and if I can't see the LEs and I'm not having/reproducing the bug then the chance of me fixing whatever is ailing your game is quite low. I look forward to seeing your LEs!!!

I think it has something to do with the sensually tight trait, I took it off my sims and the LEs stopped, maybe I have a CC trait that's conflicting with it?

Screenshot 2021-04-11 184522.png

hi, sorry just got back to the game so i kinda forget, when we make other npc a slut using slutify command, we do get some percentage of their income right? or not? or is there a way to make it so?

thank you

i used it in WW strip club, because my sim has strip club deduction so i was wondering if i got deduction from any npc slutify

16 hours ago, Caitemoonstone said:

Hi! I have a slight issues with this mod, i rarely use prostution.. But i made my doll into a prostitute and for some reason it says that it cannot preform any action because there is not prostitute, after accepting silicitation.

It's been a while, I don't remember the actual menu choices.  But you need to have the master active, click the slave, and find something like "Slave Control."  Under that will be Clarify Sex Rules.  Change that to Prostitution.  The default selection is Household only, which is what your problem is here.

On 4/8/2021 at 6:56 AM, Rob_luv said:

Hi

So i recently noticed that after using the nail polish it never faded off, neither did the added traits, wich had vanished in other uses. Now my sim is permanently with the nails and if i take the mod out it just causes my sim to glitch horribly, making them a walking error.

Also i couldnt quit their work, wich also used to be abled to. Is there a way to fix that? I thank any help.

Use nisa.removetatts in your commandwindow, you open it with  ctrl + shift + c

On 4/6/2021 at 10:04 PM, NisaK said:

I understand what you are saying. I don't have complete control over the arousal system because I wanted it to integrate into WW's desire system (all sims actually have a desire motive in game, it's just hidden).

Ah, gotcha. That does pose limitations. I didn't realize you were using Turbo's system for that. (Yep, I've seen it under the covers, it just doesn't have such a dramatic effect in vanilla WW.)

The bald succubus problem is still happening for me. It only occurs on load and persists until she changes outfits. A number of times I've checked, she's had a special/situation outfit on, but I can't say that's always true. It's just a cosmetic issue, just letting you know it is still present.

I have a new one too... several times I've had a sim - mine or townie - start filling up their action queue with attempts to talk to my succubus. At the same time, WP starts posting the notification "[Sim Name] no queue fucker" every few seconds. I'm not able to stop this without at least leaving the current lot. Any hints what's happening?

14 hours ago, vodkacinno said:

hi, sorry just got back to the game so i kinda forget, when we make other npc a slut using slutify command, we do get some percentage of their income right? or not? or is there a way to make it so?

thank you

i used it in WW strip club, because my sim has strip club deduction so i was wondering if i got deduction from any npc slutify

Yes, as the strip club owner you'll get a cut of your ho strippers' earnings.  There's a setting somewhere for how much, but I haven't done anything with strip clubs.

4 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Yes, as the strip club owner you'll get a cut of your ho strippers' earnings.  There's a setting somewhere for how much, but I haven't done anything with strip clubs.

i'm not sure if it's affect slut in strip club but i think the setting is in WW strip club setting...anyway, thank you,