52 minutes ago, Gaymr said:

@Succubah, There are several things that will prevent a Sim from becoming a Succubus. If you go to the computer, and the Succubus choice is greyed out, with the tag: "Must not be Pseudo-Occult!", then you probably need to change a trait.

To become a Succubus, a Sim must be a bland normie. They can't be an occult, obviously. So, Aliens, Vampires, Mermaids, and Spellcasters cannot become succubus. Less obvious is there are a number of Traits that are "pseudo-occult". They aren't a true separate occult form, but they have some vaguely occult-like attributes that conflict with the succubus form. In WP, the Black Widow, Daughter/Son of the Easter Hare, and Pheromonal Flower traits all are technically pseudo-occult traits, even though it doesn't say that anywhere. So you have to change those traits to something else before the Sim can become a succubus. There may be traits from other mods that also block the Succubus form; those are just the three traits I know of off the top of my head that conflict.

Wow, very cool, Thank You, I'm going to go try this now.

Can someone explain why exactly people receive auto sex init failures with "unable to find sex location" reasons and how to resolve them? I had this issue last year and the only thing that stopped it was making a new save. I have a strip club/brothel that was running smooth as butter with the new save. I didn't touch any settings and yet on night 3, the strippers/call workers were getting hit with auto sex init failures after being solicited sex. 

Nothing seems to fix it. I've tried all the suggestions posted here: turned the doors into the rooms, used only sex room signs, disabled furniture I didn't want them to use, etc. Again, everything worked before and then just randomly broke. Furniture and rooms that were being used before are now not being recognized as valid sex locations and it's making this mod unplayable. I wish Nisa could look into why this happens or at least make it where instead of attempting once and quitting, to actually retry because I swear it should be recognizing the rooms/furniture.

1 hour ago, ivegotacat said:

Can someone explain why exactly people receive auto sex init failures with "unable to find sex location" reasons and how to resolve them? I had this issue last year and the only thing that stopped it was making a new save. I have a strip club/brothel that was running smooth as butter with the new save. I didn't touch any settings and yet on night 3, the strippers/call workers were getting hit with auto sex init failures after being solicited sex. 

Nothing seems to fix it. I've tried all the suggestions posted here: turned the doors into the rooms, used only sex room signs, disabled furniture I didn't want them to use, etc. Again, everything worked before and then just randomly broke. Furniture and rooms that were being used before are now not being recognized as valid sex locations and it's making this mod unplayable. I wish Nisa could look into why this happens or at least make it where instead of attempting once and quitting, to actually retry because I swear it should be recognizing the rooms/furniture.

You need to update WP

Hi Just wanted to tell that I had this error message when trying to run the mod ! 

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 19:59:35 on Windows with WW v2 and Basemental hates you on 1.67.45.1520
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 72, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\miscarriage_injecting.py", line 20, in nisa_disable_miscarriages
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'test_globals'

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 19:59:39 on Windows with WW v2 and Basemental hates you on 1.67.45.1520
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 72, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 20:05:13 on Windows with WW v2 and Basemental hates you on 1.67.45.1520
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\miscarriage_injecting.py", line 20, in nisa_disable_miscarriages
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'test_globals'

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 20:05:17 on Windows with WW v2 and Basemental hates you on 1.67.45.1520
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

1 hour ago, Mailinya said:

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 19:59:35 on Windows with WW v2 and Basemental hates you on 1.67.45.1520

Game needs updating and since you have WW v2 I assume you have the Legacy version of the game too.

Nisa's Wicked Perversions doesn't support Legacy Game yet and don't know if Basemental does either. 

This is fun! I found a new way to make money!

1. use high charisma/fame perk/magic to become best friends with the welcome committee.
  2. As soon as welcome event is over, ask to join household.
  3. Sell new household members as dolls.

I'm so stupid for not seeing this earlier! I love the way my evil sim laughs manically as he sells each one.

Problem 1: When sold on the foreign market for quick sale, they count as dead! That gives the sad moodlet. Why? My sim is rich! Short fix is to use the other magic to make them enemies before selling them.

Problem 2: One of the sims seemed to have been sold before they got back from their conditioning. This borked the game (threw an exception too) because they never came back and I couldn't build/buy or travel or save with my new found wealth.

52 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Game needs updating and since you have WW v2 I assume you have the Legacy version of the game too.

Nisa's Wicked Perversions doesn't support Legacy Game yet and don't know if Basemental does either. 

Basemental Drugs Mod doesn't support Legacy version.

Has there been a fix for WP yet? I'm not getting any specific error they just wont do anything or go anywhere just start blowing kisses at each other? I can keep offering body but the *start servicing client option is gone. Also looks like whatever happened has also broken my male sims ding dong :/ 

29 minutes ago, ace54858 said:

it's been updated to 3.0ba as of yesterday and doesn't look like older versions are downloadable.

Has that update been considered as the fix for these errors? I updated WP today just a few hours ago and the issue is still happening.

2 minutes ago, NSFWever said:

Has that update been considered as the fix for these errors? I updated WP today just a few hours ago and the issue is still happening.

the note's said a fix for people who use public version of WW and WP not loading fully on start up not sure if anything else was fixed or not.

So when I launch the game I get an exception problem, as well as when I try to go into the mirror to reforge. Here's what I got

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 22:34:00 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 443, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 22:34:28 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedmermaids\tuning_injection.py", line 42, in mermaid_injections
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedmermaids\injection_library\fireplace.py", line 71, in add_fireplace_buffs
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 22:44:59 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 174, in process_results
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\occult_form\dialog\unrestrained_form_menu.py", line 495, in show_alter_true_occult_form_menu_callback
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\succubus_sim\succubus_sim.py", line 163, in edit_occult_form
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_construct\occult.py", line 87, in show_construct
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_construct\occult.py", line 76, in get_occult_info
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\framework\wrappers.py", line 15, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\framework\base_sim.py", line 184, in gen_sim_info_wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\succubus_sim\succubus_sim.py", line 140, in dress_up_occult_form_with_clothes
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\succubus_sim\succubus_sim.py", line 102, in _dress_up_occult_form
AttributeError: 'OutfitData' object has no attribute 'part_shifts'

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 22:45:25 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 174, in process_results
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\occult_form\dialog\unrestrained_form_menu.py", line 495, in show_alter_true_occult_form_menu_callback
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\succubus_sim\succubus_sim.py", line 163, in edit_occult_form
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_construct\occult.py", line 87, in show_construct
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_construct\occult.py", line 76, in get_occult_info
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\framework\wrappers.py", line 15, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\nisa_sim\framework\base_sim.py", line 184, in gen_sim_info_wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\succubus_sim\succubus_sim.py", line 140, in dress_up_occult_form_with_clothes
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedsuccubi\succubus_sim\succubus_sim.py", line 102, in _dress_up_occult_form

1 hour ago, Thisisne88 said:

So when I launch the game I get an exception problem, as well as when I try to go into the mirror to reforge. Here's what I got

Hide contents

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 22:34:00 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 443, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 22:34:28 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedmermaids\tuning_injection.py", line 42, in mermaid_injections
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_3_0ba\NisaK\wickedmermaids\injection_library\fireplace.py", line 71, in add_fireplace_buffs
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 22:44:59 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020

Ver LL.3.0ba at Time: 03/28/21 22:45:25 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020

Your game, WW and BMD are all badly outdated. -->  WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.130 on 1.66.139.1020

8 hours ago, Thisisne88 said:

Reveal hidden contents

try updating to 1.72.28 game wise as well as basemental drugs is 7.13.136 and ww is 163h as it was just update today.

2 hours ago, nkay9999 said:

Is there a way to remove the succubi trait/occult status from a sim without reverting to a previous save? 

This. It's a little bit like the dustbunny kit. If you get the succumbi trait, you have to play it constantly. It needs to relax! Servicing all my dolls about once  a day is about the level of gameplay I like.

Another issue: I sold some dolls on the Premium (local) market because I didn't want them to die like they do on the foreign market. What are those foreigners doing anyway? One ghost even came back to visit! So anyway, those sold on the premium market, how long do sale? I forget that Jesminder Bheeda comes "pre-pregnant" at the game start and it's been 3 days since I dolled her up so now I got a baby in my household that I didn't plan on. 

3 hours ago, nkay9999 said:

Is there a way to remove the succubi trait/occult status from a sim without reverting to a previous save? 

could try the cheat  trait.remove_trait (trait name)  but you have to enable testingcheats true   first of course to use it. or try using MCCC mod that also has options to add and remove traits as well.

1 hour ago, MrGrey said:

So anyway, those sold on the premium market, how long do sale? I forget that Jesminder Bheeda comes "pre-pregnant" at the game start and it's been 3 days since I dolled her up so now I got a baby in my household that I didn't plan on. 

Never without your participation. Premium Market means  your other household  must buy this Sim.