I am receiving a Nisa error. The error code should be below 

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: 06/03/20 21:58:59 on Windows with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.63.133.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 64, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 72, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 31, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 93, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 377, in nisa_find_sex_location
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 288, in find_nearest_special_locked_room_location_for_sexing
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\build_buy\lot.py", line 30, in __init__
TypeError: get_all_block_polygons() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: 06/03/20 22:21:29 on Windows with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.63.133.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 64, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 72, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 31, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 93, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 377, in nisa_find_sex_location
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 288, in find_nearest_special_locked_room_location_for_sexing
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\build_buy\lot.py", line 30, in __init__
TypeError: get_all_block_polygons() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given

Will this, and coming, update also work for people, who don't want to update their game till August or so? I have so many mods, and ain't planning to buy the latest expansion, that I want to hold off at least a couple of months, till everything is working properly. :)

27 minutes ago, vel88 said:

Will this, and coming, update also work for people, who don't want to update their game till August or so? I have so many mods, and ain't planning to buy the latest expansion, that I want to hold off at least a couple of months, till everything is working properly. :)

There shouldn't any need to wait anywhere NEAR that long.  The major mods are already updated- MCCC, WW, BMD, and now NWP.  I haven't updated anything else, although I don't use anything from ColonolNutty or Sacrificial, and I haven't played with my spellcasters yet either.  But, so far so good, haven't had any problems.

4 hours ago, grim122 said:

any one know what is what in the global setings to alter the pay?

all i see is 

pros_rates": [

Those numbers are for anal, vaginal, oral, foot, handjob, teasing, in that order.  I may have hand and foot backwards.

8 hours ago, Liota said:

Just posting this here because it's good to have data to go off of for bug fixing, getting an error with the new patch whenever my sim tries to service clients.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 3.84 kB · 3 downloads

6 hours ago, claire12344 said:

I am receiving a Nisa error. The error code should be below 

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: 06/03/20 21:58:59 on Windows with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.63.133.1020

5 hours ago, nylie123 said:

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: 06/03/20 22:21:29 on Windows with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.63.133.1020

Update NWP.

5 hours ago, SexySpain said:

Keep getting this exception after I try to sell my sims in tam explorer

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 1.07 kB · 3 downloads WickedWhims_v147i_Exception.txt 3.09 kB · 2 downloads

Update NWP and look for duplicates for WW. Your Nisa_LE says you have WW 155g installed but your WW_exception says you have WW 147i installed too.

9 hours ago, Ascend the Apprenticeship said:

apologizes if the answer is obvious but is there some way to change the percentage that a daughter of the Easter rabbit is a golden hare? 

Nope.  It's random, and a pretty low percentage.  I haven't seen anything even in MCCC's add a trait cheat that looks like it would do it.

Exception Date: 2020-06-04 20:38:18
Game Version: 1.55.105.1020-1.200.000.408.Release
Category ID: inventory_manager.py:2
Recommended Action
You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed.
Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
NisaK_Wicked_Perversions.ts4script
Reason
The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'NisaK/lot_extender/__init__' (NisaK.lot_extender) (ImportError: cannot import name 'PositionIncrementInfo' from 'placement' (C:\Users\paumi\Documents\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\placement.pyc))
MCCC Version
WickedWhims Version
v153b
Package Mod Count

Hello! If you didn't see it I released a hotpatch late last night for the Eco-Living Pre-Patch....

I also noticed that the number of my followers for my mod has dropped to the single digits. This would mean that less people have been notified of the hotpatch release. Hopefully this is just a site error and it returns back to normal soon but in any case make sure you update WW, BMD, and WP before posting your bug report (hopefully with a raw LE included) here 

17 hours ago, LibHud90 said:

Will there be a WP version for legacy in the future? 

I plan on starting to code a Legacy version next week. There will be. 

18 hours ago, CallMeSnuggles said:

I'm hoping that with the new Eco expansion pack coming out, you have found a way to stop the sims from getting phone calls while servicing a sim. I updated my game and it still happens. Thank You Nisa. Don't mean to be a pain. ?

I haven't forgotten!!!! I included a patch for my patrons, I was going to give it to you in yesterday's hotpatch but I only had 2 hours to before my brain shut off for sleep so I opted to get the hotpatch for the pre-patch out asap. 

15 hours ago, vel88 said:

Hey vel!

That's a totally valid point. While I won't include more than one version of my mod in the DL link because, in my experience, it has caused too much confussion, I'll include a link to the file at the bottom of this post :D

6 hours ago, amj1984 said:

I'm not updated my game before updated the mod. Now I got the problem that I believe it cause by NWP LL 2.6b but I forgot to back up version 2.6a before update the mod. So anybody please upload a NWP LL 2.6a for me please?

Don't worry, I gotch u fam. Check at the bottom! Happy perving!

3 hours ago, alf21 said:

Recommended Action
You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed.
Possible Cause
Reason
The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'NisaK/lot_extender/__init__' (NisaK.lot_extender) (ImportError: cannot import name 'PositionIncrementInfo' from 'placement' (C:\Users\paumi\Documents\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip\placement.pyc))
MCCC Version
WickedWhims Version
v153b
Package Mod Count

Could you please send over the full LE, this isn't really telling me what the error is? I'm sorry for the confusion, LE readers are typically bad at processing errors from my mod. 

NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_2_6a.zip

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: Thu Jun  4 20:02:24 2020 on Darwin with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.63.134.1220
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 382, in apply_to_resolver
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_info'

please fix! thank u

7 hours ago, alf21 said:

Recommended Action
Possible Cause
Reason
MCCC Version
WickedWhims Version
v153b
Package Mod Count

UPDATE YOUR GAME.

Unless you're legacy. In which case I'm afraid you're mostly out of luck.

2 hours ago, charitee95 said:

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: Thu Jun  4 20:02:24 2020 on Darwin with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.63.134.1220
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 382, in apply_to_resolver
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_info'

please fix! thank u

Dude, it's already fixed, get the update.