3 hours ago, Nerf_This said:

I’m having an issue with a male sim that’s set in create a sim as “can become pregnant” not getting egg-preg from vaginal sex? I changed the setting to be 100% pregnancy chance, but he still didn’t get pregnant. What should I do?

Dude I have exactly the same problem, if in CAS you change it to "This sim doesn't have a penis" it gets fixed but it's not the same if you wanted your sim to have a dick from the beginning ;_;

20 minutes ago, darkroy131 said:

Is there anyway of removing the pheromone trait without using cheats? If so, how do you go about doing it. I'm not to concerned about being able to do it, just curious. 

No because in Sims 4 you can't remove traits without cheats. Unless you uninstall Nisa's Perversions, then your sim won't have the trait anymore. 

9 hours ago, darkroy131 said:

Is there anyway of removing the pheromone trait without using cheats? If so, how do you go about doing it. I'm not to concerned about being able to do it, just curious. 

If you don't play with a family anymore, certain traits are replaced. I believe pheromone flower is one of them. And I think it gets replaced with cheerful. If I remember correctly, is because Nisa wanted to avoid the chaos with 10 sims spreading their flirty buffs over the city.

Side info: also, if you get the "carefree" reward trait, or complete the aspiration that grant non-tense trait, your sim will lose the "tight" trait.

So save, go to world management, remove your family from "owned household" (click on heart), play with other family a bit, save on other slot, exit game. Load, go to families, remove temp family from "owned household" and bring back the old one. The trait should be replaced.

Edit. Also Retraiting potion (aspiration reward shop)

On 5/26/2020 at 11:29 AM, Achelexus said:

True I guess, either way the pink doll bar is annoying to deal with if you have many dolls. Is there an option to disable that feature (revert to fun bar) or to allow dolls to increase the motive by having sex with someone other than their master?

Buy horse cum from WP shop.

On 5/25/2020 at 7:57 AM, snowdog04 said:

Try nisa.unslave.  I hope the fact that they're awaiting sale doesn't screw that up.  Or, if you have MCCC with debug cheats enabled, you could try shift-clicking, cheat sim info, remove moodlet, find the awaiting sale moodlet in the list, and remove it.

tried removing moodlet like that but it kept coming back. i will try nisa.unslave aswell.

On 5/26/2020 at 4:29 AM, Achelexus said:

True I guess, either way the pink doll bar is annoying to deal with if you have many dolls. Is there an option to disable that feature (revert to fun bar) or to allow dolls to increase the motive by having sex with someone other than their master?

use control+shift+c to open the cheats menu for the Sims, then type in "testingcheats true" and hit enter. From there, you can close out of the menu with control+shift+c then shift+click on the mailbox. A menu should pop up with different choices, on of which is for need decay. Choose that and it gives you options to turn off need decay and to fill all needs. This gets rid of the hassle of feeding and whatnot. The only catch is that you have to turn off the need decay every time you change to either CAS or go to a different lot.

7 hours ago, darkroy131 said:

Iirc, there is a mod that lets you add and remove traits, since I can't remember the name, I'll tell you the somewhat longer method. You open up the cheat menu with ctrl+shift+c and type "CAS.fulleditmode" and hit enter. This makes it so you can go into CAS with a Sim and modify them as if you were just creating it. So you just have to go into CAS and change the trait.

On 5/20/2020 at 12:21 PM, dillydory1989 said:

Getting below error message :( 

Ver LL.2.6 at Time: 05/20/20 16:47:29 on Windows with WW v155c and Basemental hates you on 1.62.67.1520
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Thank you for the LE dillydory! This is happening because you are using the legacy version of the game which isn't supported at this time. 

On 5/20/2020 at 6:12 PM, lovinglylewd said:

Thanks for the reply!
I wouldn't expect per sim tuning since that sounds like a massive hassle to code, I'd just like the ability to configure the forced visit frequency percentage in the tam explorer settings. That way if you were to switch to another household you could just pop open the menu and adjust it on the fly depending on whatever scenario you're playing at the time. If it's not wanted or possible though it's no big deal, I'll just keep deregistering her phone like you mentioned every now and then.

As for the story, I wanted to get back into the game with a little challenge so I made a sim to live alone in one of those apartments that need maintenance a lot. She's supposed to be like an up-and-coming female streamer but she's in debt to her agent. I set the prostitution payouts to be low so she has to make most of her money from her job as an internet personality or making videos - but even then the debt scale is like 60:40 to represent her agent's cut. So on her down time I'm trying to make sure her needs get met (slowly buying better furniture over time when she can afford it to make this easier) and max the skills she needs for work as well as make the videos/stream she needs to get fame/money. It's mostly the videos that are difficult with the autonomous forced visits - having her drop everything to serve clients sent by her agent is part of the fun, but once you start recording a video it takes in-game hours to finish and if it's stopped early you have to start all over. If it happened every now and again it wouldn't be a big deal since it's just part of being in debt, but she gets so many debt calls a day that it's always a gamble if I set her up to start recording. 
It's mostly difficult to play in debt when you have lower tier furniture that takes longer to get your needs to green. Especially sleeping - it was often very difficult to get her to be rested a decent amount for work the next day since she'd need to sleep for a long, long time and she often had at least 1 or 2 visitors wanting multiple rounds in the few hours she had to sleep. This was kinda like a domino effect, too - sometimes it took so long to get her rested enough that her bladder need would get really low and before she could solve it she'd get interrupted by a forced client, causing her to go into bladder failure after finishing and then be at risk of emotional death. 

Even if it doesn't get added in the end for whatever reason I appreciate you hearing me out. :heart: I've come up with so many fun ideas for households using all the different options that even when I only had the base game I never got bored. I can't wait to see what comes next and I'm still super excited for your version of succubi!

Thank you for the additional info on how you are using the mod! I can see how that would be stressful... drama nodes are really annoying to work with because their scheduling is... not the best.... I'll keep what you said in mind. Maybe there is a graceful way around this by bypassing the game's scheduler. I'll toy with it some more when I get a free chance. 

On 5/20/2020 at 7:51 PM, zappnickel said:

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue and I'm hoping someone can help me. I've recently updated all my mods to the newest versions. I started a new sim save to test out some new aspects of Wicked Perversions I've never tried. My current sim is registered as a rose. The problem is that whenever my sim is solicited, whenever I try to initiate the scene, the sim refuses because our relationship isn't high enough. It's never done this to me. I've activated the always accept option in wicked whims, hoping it will help, but it does not.

Can someone help? I apologize if this was already addressed previously.

Hey zapppnickel!

This is how it's worked for a long time. If your sim isn't the prostitute and you try to initiate casual sex with them and you have a romance score < 80 then they are going to refuse. Prostitutes have sex for a living. If they don't love your sim then they are going to want them to pay up for a ride.  

On 5/21/2020 at 8:08 AM, Renegade16400 said:

Hey there. I've downloaded (and redownloaded) the latest WickedWhims & Wicked P., but I'm getting the Last Exceptions error. Log is copied below. Appreciate any help you can give!

Ver LL.2.6 at Time: 05/21/20 09:04:14 on Windows with WW v155c and Basemental 5.11.121 on 1.62.67.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 566, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

Ver LL.2.6 at Time: 05/21/20 09:04:33 on Windows with WW v155c and Basemental 5.11.121 on 1.62.67.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\utilities\trackers\loading.py", line 19, in run
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\wickedmermaids\scales_manager.py", line 169, in nisa_scale_spin_up_scanner
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 178, in scaly_legs_enabled
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'scaly_legs_enabled'

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

On 5/21/2020 at 8:37 AM, Twitwuck said:

Ok so I thought making my male STRAIGHT sim a Kiwano would be fun, building a client list of ladies. However it's a pain in the ass, almost literally. Why is it that if he is in a club, dressed up sluttily looking for clients, he has to join in with every M/F couple having sex, even though he is STRAIGHT.  His gender preferences are female only, his attractiveness settings are Female only, I've even shift-clicked and set him as STRAIGHT (did I mention that?) with the WP Extras... options. Yet he cant get a break for even one second without having to join in with another couple, and probably getting bummed in the process.

And why doesn't NWP obey the normal gender preferences of sims. Why is there a need to use the WP extras menu to make a sim straight, the default being Bi?

It works like this for a few reasons. One, my gender settings came out before TURBO and were made to address client solicitation with prostitution specifically. Two, TURBO encouraged me not to remove my system when he released his because 'gay-for-pay' is a real thing. For strip clubs, (maybe it's not like this anymore) if you have only male strippers then you should attract mostly female clients and vice versa. My thoughts are that your stripper is working at a strip club to service their clientele so even if the clients don't match your gender preference of the prostitute, they'd be willing to service them.

Anywho, if there are no objections, this can be easily changed by me.  

On 5/21/2020 at 10:18 PM, scathach said:

Hey Nisa, I tried to apply the black widow buff through a cheat but I think i might be doing it wrong. Do you have any suggestions?

My cas traits are meant to be player only. So if you are applying them to a NPC then my system is removing them afterwards. 

On 5/22/2020 at 2:59 PM, fekoll said:

Is there any way to increase the amount of days a DoTEH sim stays pregnant? Like, the pregnancy duration from WW doesn't work for this because it's a different system right? Also, the anal eggs are always smaller than other types of eggs? It is normal for the sim to not have a very big pregnant belly even though she had 6 anal eggs inside her? Also another thing, how do i make the red/pink blush appear in the face of the sim when she is horny/flirty?

There will be time modifiers available as reward traits eventually. Anal and oral eggs are smaller than vaginal because the uteri for these orifices are smaller (the eggs don't develop in the digestive track). The belly varies depending on the combination of pregnancies your sim has. Check near the end of my images and you can see a picture showing how a sim's body changes through the course of each pregnancy. Vaginal at the top, anal in the middle, oral at the bottom. 

On 5/22/2020 at 6:43 PM, cas223 said:

I've tried the overdrive file and it doesn't work.  Do I merge it with Nisa's pack or just place it in the folder, but putting the override in Sims 4/Mods doesn't do the trick I've found.  And thanks for info on WP Extras!  Didn't know that xoxo!

The override is for blushes specifically. If you wish to disable the reward tattoos then you can do so in the settings menu. 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:48 AM, mattific said:

Just wondering if I can unmerge the package files and delete CCs I don't use (such as mermaid scales, blushes, etc.) Would it break the whole mod if I do it?

This could cause problems, I suggest not doing it. 

On 5/23/2020 at 7:09 AM, insomnes said:

Hi Nisa and everyone! I was wondering if there is a way to make a sim inmune to another sim's moodlets like pheromonal flower, for example?

My teenager sim gets these weird awkward horny moodlets when she's around her parents because one of her dads has the pheromonal trait and aw man, it's so uncomfortable. I'd like to disable it for that specific sim just like it's automatically disabled for children.

I don't want to remove that trait from her dad because it's pretty much part of his personality and personal story so it wouldn't be the same. Is there anything I can do? Thank you! 

Oh gosh ? interesting scenario. I usually play PF households so I never noticed this. PF's are immune to other PF's. I suggest doing that, otherwise that's really what would happen if an offspring of a pheromone producing person didn't share the parent's genetics. That would really suck! I could see adding a reward trait to make a sim immune but i'm not really sure if that's what you are wanting. It sounds like you just want them to be immune to the family. 

On 5/23/2020 at 3:36 PM, SexyCalvin said:

I'm having an issue with selling dolls. Even when I sell "foreign" (they go quickly but then they're dead and the family mourns).... they are just staying around not getting sold. I'm not sure when this started. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it something from the latest update?

(I had some other problems going on but then discovered I had a duplicate copy of the mod kicking around in some weird folder and once I deleted it, everything was okay... except this issue)

I just tested this again and it went smoothly in my game... Hmmm, maybe go to your The Sims 4/Mods folder and search for all files with the word 'nisa' in them. Delete them all and then reinstall the latest version of my mod. Maybe you still have some duplicates or a mismatch between my package file version and the script file version. 

LL is so frustrating sometimes. It just deleted my replies to pages 294 and 295. I'm so sick of this happening. If you are on these pages and still need help then please either repost your question or go for assistance on MCC https://discord.gg/z9qPtWU where you'll find some really nice support staff including me when a hard problem pops up. 

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

My cas traits are meant to be player only. So if you are applying them to a NPC then my system is removing them afterwards.

I was referring to more of the buffs like a venom primed buff that i can stick onto a sim to keep the green eyes longer.  Would also be cool to have a cheat to make it that the venom buff on a victim stays on until sex is over option please.

Hello.  

I have a problem, I hope someone helps me.

I set a debt for my Sim girl and set the value to 0 to make her a lifelong slave.  But now I got another idea for this character.  How can I change the amount of debt so that my Sim repays it?

1 minute ago, Mari_Ko said:

Hello.  

I have a problem, I hope someone helps me.

I set a debt for my Sim girl and set the value to 0 to make her a lifelong slave.  But now I got another idea for this character.  How can I change the amount of debt so that my Sim repays it?

Nisa.undebt - clears the debt

Is there a cheat to heal fresh piercings right away?  I've got a household ready for the expansion, and that's the only part of NWP this household is using.  It's 2 girls, they've already gotten pierced and healed up.  But, I know how little time you've got from the update patch till the expansion is live- plus, you probably need WW to be done first?  So I might well get my hands on Evergreen Harbor without being able to use NWP yet, and I'd hate to make the girls abstain from the "Free Love" feature while they heal all over again.

Edit:  I've figured out how to do it using MCCC, and that's one of the "can't play without it" mods for me.  Time screaming past like it's on 3x fast forward?  How does anyone play without it?  lol

You have to go get the piercing, and then with debug cheats enabled and testingcheats on, shift-click the sim, Cheat Sim Info, Add Trait, scroll down to Hidden Clit Piercing and click it.  Your sim will instantly be as if they've had the piercing for a while, the healing debuff disappears and the piercing is there and will work the way it should.

With another expansion just around the corner comes another reminder of what this could mean for your favorite mods next week. Please make sure you are properly prepared so you don't get caught with an unplayable sims next week while your favorite modders work on patches:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/final-notice-4-37635150

Post should be public but incase the text is still not visible for whatever reason: 

Spoiler

Greetings everyone!

The next sims 4 expansion is just around the corner, expecting to hit computers everywhere on June 5th with a pre-patch occurring on June 2nd. Expansions usually break mods, it’s rare that they don’t and this one is bringing with it so many changes to the game including alterations to bills, the inventory system, objects, door and window placement, tons of career changes (particularly to politicians and firefighters) and more, that I’d be amazed if it doesn’t break the majority of script mods like this one, WW and BMD. There are two updates to be concerned about, the one which breaks the most mods happens during the pre-patch which is released prior to the expansion, then the proper expansion coming a few days later.

Next week I will be working hard to patch my mod along with your other favorite modders. It’s impossible for us to predict how much of our mods will be ruined or how long it will take to patch. So, if you plan on playing modded sims next week then please Disable Automatic Game Updates in Origin and go offline. (Origin in the upper left -> application settings -> disable automatic game updates, then origin tab again and hit ‘go offline’).

I’ll also be silently updating this post as progress on the June 2nd pre-patch and the June 5th patch is being made to help keep everyone in the loop. As always, to attain more detailed information about patch status please feel free to join our discord by linking your Patreon account to your Discord account [requires that you are a Patron to join]. Keep in mind that since my mod relies on both WW and BMD to function, I will take longer than them to patch as I may need to make additional patches depending on what they patch and I'll need their patches before I can fully debug my mod in game. 

Thank you for your support and patience! I’m sure you guys have gotten lots of notifications about this from other modders by now but just in case you haven’t, this is another one.

On 5/23/2020 at 8:17 PM, snowdog04 said:

@B10HAZARD.  I got the old version you linked.  Sounds like it's super easy to make the edit, but-- I can't for the life of me figure out how to open the damned thing.  Every option on S4S I try, nope, not what it does... Can't figure out how to just open an existing package file and edit it.

Hey Snowdog04!

Thank  you again for all your help here. It sounds like you may need some right now. What are you trying to do?

On 5/24/2020 at 6:57 AM, dsnow said:

It seems that there is no way to disable the auto-start function now...is this an intended function? I really disliked the randomness on some lots, so I was hoping there were still a way to keep it out... Also it seems that the condoms no longer function automatically/via WW, is this also intended? WW doesn't display anything anymore, which it used to when auto-use was enabled.

I'm not a huge fan of these so would the previous version of this mod still work with the ww LL update? If not, is there any way we could fix these somehow? Even some basic steps would help, although I'm no good with python.
TIA!

Hey dsnow! 

You can still disable auto-start. You can do this both globally and on a per sim basis. Note if you set it per sim then their settings will override the global settings. To change the the settings globally, just click on the computer and find the tam explorer or on the phone and find the tam tab then go to my mod's settings. Then sex settings and you can set it to be manual or auto-start. To change it on a sim, click on a sim -> Perversions menu -> then Sex control and you can change it there. Condoms should still work but my special condoms have never been auto applied given how premium of a product they are. They can be applied 'over' normal condoms however just fine. 

On 5/25/2020 at 4:44 AM, Shia020 said:

I'm having issues with the Trophy Wife aspiration. Even though my sim is married she gets the ' 'A Worthless Slut' moodlet and 'Deflowered' moodlet so i'm left with an unhappy sim who did everything in order. Does anyone have any advice?

The aspiration is meant to be run on a pretty blank sim. If they are already married at the start of the aspiration then they won't be able to complete the aspiration without a divorce. You can reset the sims's virginity status in the settings menu of the mod. For players who start this aspiration while married, I always jokingly say, "They are looking to get an upgrade!"

On 5/25/2020 at 10:38 AM, Skaska73 said:

Hello. Cant find the option to set the rate for prostitution. With the current rate you re billionaire after one night in a club. If I remember right there was an option to set high med and low rates. Was it patched out?

You remember correctly. Go to the tam tab on your phone or the tab explorer on the computer to find my settings menu for the mod. Then click on the prostitution settings and there you can adjust pay rate. 

On 5/25/2020 at 4:06 PM, CallMeSnuggles said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to stop receiving a call from the escort service while you're servicing a sim already. I know that you can accept as many calls and it will play into the animations that you have but that isn't realistic. I hope I explained that right.

Hey Snuggles, 

Sorry about that, maxis keeps breaking drama nodes. It's supposed to stop giving you additional calls when you are servicing someone but it seems like it's not working, I'll get it patched after the game update releases next week (in case they break drama nodes more). 

On 5/26/2020 at 2:00 AM, nyarenee1999 said:

an orange pop up keeps coming up on the load and I don't know why anyone help?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 11.96 kB · 4 downloads

Hey!  Thank you for the LE!  This is a uncommon bug that seems to pop up a bit more around update time with my mod's (but NOT your game's) save data.  Simply go into your The Sims 4/saves folder and back up the WickedPereversionsMod folder before deleting it.  This will reset my mod's settings to default (which you can then setup how you wish again, but it should clear the error.  If by chance it doesn't, which is even more rare.  Then try deleting your sims 4 cache, delete the folder again, and then start a new save.  Verify no LE, save the new save.  Then load your old save.  But this second method is very very very rarely ever needed.  Try the first method, it works 99 percent of the time for this bug!

On 5/26/2020 at 11:13 AM, seg0902 said:

I’m completely new to mods so this is very confusing! 

I have got two error warning messages now popped up: Nisa error that has outputted a Nisa_Last_Exception.txt file and also an error relating to WickedWhims and has made a WickedWhims_Exception.txt

i have updated both wicked whims and Nisa Perversions (by redownloading and overriding I assume?) I have deleted the cachepackage but still my game is getting the error messages. Could you point to where I’ve gone wrong or what I’m missing? I’m getting hundreds of warnings per second! 

Can you please send me the Last Exceptions? I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble but without the Last Exception files I can only guess at what could be going wrong for you. The mod is working fine when I play it. 

On 5/27/2020 at 9:20 AM, oof_badoof said:

lately, the menus for the mod, whether it be the edgy web or the house traits, aren't showing up, but everything else is working. Could this be the problem?

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 4.14 kB · 2 downloads  

Thank you for the LE badoof!

It looks like you are using an out of date version of my mod, updating should resolve the issue. Make sure your WW is up-to-date as well! 

On 5/27/2020 at 12:33 PM, Direwolf2110 said:

Can someone please tell me what exactly do I get with wicked mermaids because I can’t seem to find any info on them with the main post (tho I could be mistaken).

I'm sorry about that, for now look at the changelog for: 
8/4/2019 Wicked Mermaids Part 1 Update v LL.2.1! and
9/15/2019 Wicked Perversions Wet and Scaly update vLL.2.2!

There are a ton of features, mostly around weather, a hidden tail motive, and mermaid intoxication syndrome. 

2 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey Snowdog04!

Thank  you again for all your help here. It sounds like you may need some right now. What are you trying to do?

We had been discussing Tonicmole's Bouncing Boobies, and the fact that it somehow mutes the sound on some animations.  He PM'd me and we figured it out.

Hi.....new player here. So of course I wanna jump into the deep end............I'd like to be able to run a brothel. Has anyone used this mod to be able to do that? Run a Brothel I mean. I already have my Sims created.......a Madame and 7 Sims I'd like to use as workers. Please show me a way I can do this. Thanks in advance. Ideally here's what I'd like.......I'll either build or find a strip club/nightclub and it will be where they live and work. I'd like the Madame to be the OWNER of the brothel and have the 7 Sims work for her at the club. Is there any way I can do this even if it's not with this particular Mod?

Hi all, Unfortunately, I am facing the following error every so many minutes (using the latest version of WickedWhims (v155e). 100% clean install and save.

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: 05/29/20 16:39:49 on Windows with WW v155e and Basemental 5.11.122 on 1.62.67.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.py", line 38, in nisa_update_menstrual_cycle_buffs
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\menstrual_cycle\menstrual_cycle_update.py\menstrual_cycle_update.py", line 65, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\menstrual_cycle\tampons_pads.py\tampons_pads.py", line 654, in update_sim_tamponpad_auto_use
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\interactions.py\interactions.py", line 127, in push_affordance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\interactions.py\interactions.py", line 141, in push_super_affordance
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3778, in push_super_affordance
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py\interactions.py", line 65, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\menstrual_cycle\interactions.py\interactions.py", line 233, in on_interaction_start
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\inventory.py\inventory.py", line 70, in remove_inventory_object
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_object_id'

Any ideas?