is there a way to get rid of the debt on your character if you accidentally/purposely set it to 0? i accidentally set it to 0 because i didn't know at the time that it made my character forever indebted. i was wondering if there was a command or some debug option that could fix that 'cause i looked all over and had to replace her with an older version to get rid of the debt...

Hello, I really enjoy this mod! It has integrated into the game so seamlessly, that I dont even know where the base-game ends, wicked perversions picks up and where WW concludes! If you know what I mean ;) Anyway, I need a little support here. One of my sims registered on the phone as a prostitute by mistake. I then used the option to unregister the number, but she still has interaction options for paid sex and stuff. Is there a way to de-slutify a sim? any console command or something? Please help.

P.S. I used the search but I couldnt find a solution yet. I am a bit reluctant to read thorough 200+ replies, which may not contain the answer as well..

3 hours ago, coldskates said:

Hello, I really enjoy this mod! It has integrated into the game so seamlessly, that I dont even know where the base-game ends, wicked perversions picks up and where WW concludes! If you know what I mean ;) Anyway, I need a little support here. One of my sims registered on the phone as a prostitute by mistake. I then used the option to unregister the number, but she still has interaction options for paid sex and stuff. Is there a way to de-slutify a sim? any console command or something? Please help.

P.S. I used the search but I couldnt find a solution yet. I am a bit reluctant to read thorough 200+ replies, which may not contain the answer as well..

I think you have to use a computer, then go to the Tam Explorer, Lost Eden, unregister account 

7 hours ago, xav4v said:

any way to remove the "awaiting sale" buff? i got a sim that i somehow screwed up and dont wanna sell but everytime i spawn them again they get sold to foreigners

Try nisa.unslave.  I hope the fact that they're awaiting sale doesn't screw that up.  Or, if you have MCCC with debug cheats enabled, you could try shift-clicking, cheat sim info, remove moodlet, find the awaiting sale moodlet in the list, and remove it.

6 hours ago, heatskapad said:

is there a way to get rid of the debt on your character if you accidentally/purposely set it to 0? i accidentally set it to 0 because i didn't know at the time that it made my character forever indebted. i was wondering if there was a command or some debug option that could fix that 'cause i looked all over and had to replace her with an older version to get rid of the debt...

Nisa.undebt

7 hours ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

Does anyone know of a texture replacement for the tears/drool used by this mod? I mean no offense to Nisa but it kinda looks like my Sims have been snorting milk, it's a bit thick/white for drool and tears imo. 

I don't remember any mention of anyone making a texture replacement, no.  I think you can remove the effect by shift-clicking the sim with testingcheats on, then somewhere under WP Extras.  

They were made the way they are to be visible, but it has led to some confusion, people wondering why they can't wash the cum off...

11 hours ago, coldskates said:

Tam Explorer, Doll House, Unregister as Rose/Lily.  Unless it's been less than 3 days, it's going to cost $15,000 though.

I'm having issues with the Trophy Wife aspiration. Even though my sim is married she gets the ' 'A Worthless Slut' moodlet and 'Deflowered' moodlet so i'm left with an unhappy sim who did everything in order. Does anyone have any advice?

Hey, does anyone know how long it takes for a Sim to return from the Farm? Mine hasn't returned for at least 4 Sims days. I got texts and options on what the to be doll can do but then nothing for 2 days.

Thx in advance^^

18 hours ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

Does anyone know of a texture replacement for the tears/drool used by this mod? I mean no offense to Nisa but it kinda looks like my Sims have been snorting milk, it's a bit thick/white for drool and tears imo. 

I remember @NisaK posted a pic of a re-texture a while ago, it probably will be added at a later date.

I know what you mean though (milky tears) but you can turn them off in NWP settings under "tears".

:) 

5 hours ago, mnjjddk said:

Hey, does anyone know how long it takes for a Sim to return from the Farm? Mine hasn't returned for at least 4 Sims days. I got texts and options on what the to be doll can do but then nothing for 2 days.

Thx in advance^^

Something's wrong then, they should be back later the same day.  I don't have a fix for you though, other than recovering a save from before you sent them.

I think it'd be good to have the pink bar from dolls be able to be increased with regular Woohoo interactions as well, not just WW sex. Since it replaces the fun bar, which is also increased by Woohooing. It also makes micromanaging sex with dolls less annoying.

1 hour ago, Achelexus said:

I think it'd be good to have the pink bar from dolls be able to be increased with regular Woohoo interactions as well, not just WW sex. Since it replaces the fun bar, which is also increased by Woohooing. It also makes micromanaging sex with dolls less annoying.

I just disable vanilla woohoo completely in all my games, slaves or not.

16 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

I just disable vanilla woohoo completely in all my games, slaves or not.

True I guess, either way the pink doll bar is annoying to deal with if you have many dolls. Is there an option to disable that feature (revert to fun bar) or to allow dolls to increase the motive by having sex with someone other than their master?

3 hours ago, Achelexus said:

True I guess, either way the pink doll bar is annoying to deal with if you have many dolls. Is there an option to disable that feature (revert to fun bar) or to allow dolls to increase the motive by having sex with someone other than their master?

You could use MCCC to freeze the pink bar, but this way you would be freezing all the motives of the selected sim.

I’m completely new to mods so this is very confusing! 

I have got two error warning messages now popped up: Nisa error that has outputted a Nisa_Last_Exception.txt file and also an error relating to WickedWhims and has made a WickedWhims_Exception.txt

i have updated both wicked whims and Nisa Perversions (by redownloading and overriding I assume?) I have deleted the cachepackage but still my game is getting the error messages. Could you point to where I’ve gone wrong or what I’m missing? I’m getting hundreds of warnings per second! 

I’m having an issue with a male sim that’s set in create a sim as “can become pregnant” not getting egg-preg from vaginal sex? I changed the setting to be 100% pregnancy chance, but he still didn’t get pregnant. What should I do?