Playing a bit I would wish there were a distinction for the sensually tight trait what kind of sex hurts and what does, in the simplest form that this sim prefers oral, teasing and handjobs above anal or vaginal. It imo would allow shaping their behavior a tad more. the way it is now they cannot enjoy anything really.

Hey I've been having issues with the mod and I was wondering if you could help me out thanks!

This is the txt file which pops up. 

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: 05/31/20 13:14:55 on Windows with WW v155e and Basemental 5.11.122 on 1.62.67.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\period_override.py", line 38, in nisa_update_menstrual_cycle_buffs
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\menstrual_cycle\menstrual_cycle_update.py", line 65, in update
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\menstrual_cycle\tampons_pads.py", line 667, in update_sim_tamponpad_auto_use
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\interactions.py", line 127, in push_affordance
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\interactions.py", line 141, in push_super_affordance
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3778, in push_super_affordance
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 65, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\menstrual_cycle\interactions.py", line 191, in on_interaction_start
  File ".\WickedWhims_v155e\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\inventory.py", line 70, in remove_inventory_object
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_object_id'

On 5/25/2020 at 4:47 PM, B10HAZARD. said:

I remember @NisaK posted a pic of a re-texture a while ago, it probably will be added at a later date.

I know what you mean though (milky tears) but you can turn them off in NWP settings under "tears".

:) 

I also wanted to turn off tears/blood from "sensually tight" sims, but I cant find this option anywhere. Any solutions, anyone, please?

8 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Testingcheats on, click the sim, under WP Extras.

Negative, there are only 3 options there: "Auto Solicitation", "Give Dix" and "Gender Prefs"  Do you have any ideas, why I am not getting the option to disable blood and tears?

5 hours ago, coldskates said:

Negative, there are only 3 options there: "Auto Solicitation", "Give Dix" and "Gender Prefs"  Do you have any ideas, why I am not getting the option to disable blood and tears?

Click on a computer > tam explorer > wicked perv settings > beauty settings > crying settings > disable

:)  

9 hours ago, coldskates said:

Ah, yeah since I haven't used the sensually tight trait myself I haven't needed to find that.  It's on a computer, Tam Explorer>Wicked Pervs Settings>Beauty Options.  This time I have it right, because I went in game and found it!

Lol B10hazard beat me to it.

1 hour ago, DevilFIN said:

I believe it is this mod that causes my game to get stuck in infinite loading screens. Or am I missing something? Is anyone else experiencing this?

It would help if we knew what game version you were on. Is it up to date? (not counting the imminent patch, of course) Are you playing the Legacy version?

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

It would help if we knew what game version you were on. Is it up to date? (not counting the imminent patch, of course) Are you playing the Legacy version?

I don't have a Legacy version and my game is up to date. I was able to load some lots with this mod still on but my newest ones I couldn't.

54 minutes ago, DevilFIN said:

I don't have a Legacy version and my game is up to date. I was able to load some lots with this mod still on but my newest ones I couldn't.

And it's a legit Origin-purchased version 1.62.67.1020 (PC) or 1.62.67.1220 (Mac), correct?

WW and Basemental are also both up to date? 

On 6/2/2020 at 1:44 AM, DarkAudit said:

This mod will break, and break HARD in just over 12 hours time.

If you have auto update on, turn it off NOW.

Do not come crying to us if you can't be bothered to pay attention.

I don't have auto update on and the mod crashed on my game since yesterday  about 10PM. I can't save my game anymore unless I delete the mod :(

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

And it's a legit Origin-purchased version 1.62.67.1020 (PC) or 1.62.67.1220 (Mac), correct?

WW and Basemental are also both up to date? 

Ah, I totally forgot basemental drugs! Gonna update that as soon as the site gets back up again (or when every other mod is also up to date with June update).

Since latest WP update, my Hare sim got anal sac impregnated, had her egg and now only her pussy sack gets filled, no other.

She fails to have any other pregnancy. It did show her pregnant once while she was having sex, but afterwards the pregnacy (was wicked perversions pregnacy not normal) disappeared.

Not related to the whole mess with the patch, as I turned auto-updates off and I'm waiting for everything to get settled in, but I wanted to suggest something anyway: I'm using the prostitution part of the mod a lot with a trans character (male character w/ a vagina) and it's a pet peeve more than anything but I'd really appreciate for the client texts to be based on genitals rather than gender, because hearing them talk about his dick has me all like "yes, but actually no". Thank you so much for this mod, it's really fun and I love it to pieces!