A friendly reminder to all...

In the next week or so, there will be a major game patch.  DO NOT GET IT RIGHT AWAY!!!!  Major game updates always break all your mods, and the creators have to catch up.  

GO INTO OFFLINE MODE NOW!!

Unfortunately there's still going to be lots of users who won't look at the forums until they already updated.  Not everybody knows the drill, and some will have forgotten about the big expansion, big mod-breaking patch thing.  But hopefully some of those who have forgotten, are reading this now!

I am more for a Freelance type sex worker.. other then having to pay 20 to 90 percent of my take from sex to who knows where it goes.. and its not only just the sex money.. but even money I make from painting, which makes no sense at all.. how about creating a Freelance portion or option so people freelance, you know, like they would do in Thiland..  some hoes work for the clubs and others just do freelance on their own.. have their own client lists they create..  but mostly go out and work the streets.. it would be cool if girls could work clubs, and the club perhaps take the 20% to say 50% of what they make.. at least the club would be able to set up a list of ready to do guys for the girls to do..  to me, that would make a whole lot more sense.   Just saying..  so for now, I removed your mod, not giving up my hard earned money I work to get, when I have to get my own clients and then see a large portion of my money disappear..  for now, I will just continue to use, ask for money for sex mod..

1 hour ago, Livelysword said:

I am more for a Freelance type sex worker.. other then having to pay 20 to 90 percent of my take from sex to who knows where it goes.. and its not only just the sex money.. but even money I make from painting, which makes no sense at all.. how about creating a Freelance portion or option so people freelance, you know, like they would do in Thiland..  some hoes work for the clubs and others just do freelance on their own.. have their own client lists they create..  but mostly go out and work the streets.. it would be cool if girls could work clubs, and the club perhaps take the 20% to say 50% of what they make.. at least the club would be able to set up a list of ready to do guys for the girls to do..  to me, that would make a whole lot more sense.   Just saying..  so for now, I removed your mod, not giving up my hard earned money I work to get, when I have to get my own clients and then see a large portion of my money disappear..  for now, I will just continue to use, ask for money for sex mod..

The regular prostitution works that way.  I'm assuming you mean the strip club function?  That was mainly created with the owner in mind, so you can actually turn a profit running a TS4 business.  Running a business in this game is usually a complete waste of time, but getting a cut of your dancer's prostitution income actually makes it profitable.

11 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Like, what do I have to do?  I've done a couple recolors and a couple tattoos, and that's the extent of my S4S knowledge.

Or for that matter, could you share your already fixed file?

On tonicmoles bouncing boobies topic, read post #415 for the fix.

or, you could use the old version on post #453

:) 

Hi Nisa and everyone! I was wondering if there is a way to make a sim inmune to another sim's moodlets like pheromonal flower, for example?

My teenager sim gets these weird awkward horny moodlets when she's around her parents because one of her dads has the pheromonal trait and aw man, it's so uncomfortable. I'd like to disable it for that specific sim just like it's automatically disabled for children.

I don't want to remove that trait from her dad because it's pretty much part of his personality and personal story so it wouldn't be the same. Is there anything I can do? Thank you! 

How is everyone getting this mod to work?
I've attempted to use it maybe 4 times since the holidays in December and I'm getting constant exceptions coming up for both WW and NWP. 

I've tried removing all other mods, except WW, BD and NPD - still constantly coming up with exceptions. Constantly. Like they're popping up multiple times a second and I have no idea why.

I've attached the two exception files relating to the issue from today. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt WickedWhims_v155c_Exception.txt

Hi, 

I'm having an issue with your mod,

I've already seen this in some post but none of the awsers really helped me so I'm here hoping somebody will help me.

So when my sims is solicited (or she offer her body) ther is the regular menu and after I agreed, my sim and the other one make the animation with the pew pew nd nothing happen.

After this there is a pop up that say "Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected:0".

I unistalled the mod and reinstalled it but its the same and I tried to instal an outdated version but obviously this was broken soooo I'm a bit confused on what to do next.

Can somebody tell me what is the cause of this?

20 minutes ago, Flanagane said:

Hi, 

I've already seen this in some post but none of the awsers really helped me so I'm here hoping somebody will help me.

So when my sims is solicited (or she offer her body) ther is the regular menu and after I agreed, my sim and the other one make the animation with the pew pew nd nothing happen.

After this there is a pop up that say "Unk prostitute was unable to show for situation, expected:0".

I unistalled the mod and reinstalled it but its the same and I tried to instal an outdated version but obviously this was broken soooo I'm a bit confused on what to do next.

Ok, when the customer agrees that they would like to rent your affections, NWP will attempt to make Wicked Whims start.  It doesn't always work, it depends on where you are and how easy the routing is to something suitable.  So if auto start fails, manually pick a location and select the customer as a partner- just like having sex normally.

2 hours ago, KimMiYounga said:

How is everyone getting this mod to work?
I've attempted to use it maybe 4 times since the holidays in December and I'm getting constant exceptions coming up for both WW and NWP. 

I've tried removing all other mods, except WW, BD and NPD - still constantly coming up with exceptions. Constantly. Like they're popping up multiple times a second and I have no idea why.

I've attached the two exception files relating to the issue from today. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 6.73 kB · 3 downloads WickedWhims_v155c_Exception.txt 221.29 kB · 1 download

Try this:  in your Saves folder, delete the subfolder NisasWickedPerversions,  and then delete the localthumbcache.package.

I'm having an issue with selling dolls. Even when I sell "foreign" (they go quickly but then they're dead and the family mourns).... they are just staying around not getting sold. I'm not sure when this started. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it something from the latest update?

(I had some other problems going on but then discovered I had a duplicate copy of the mod kicking around in some weird folder and once I deleted it, everything was okay... except this issue)

So, I've been getting some problems to make this mod work,

Ive got legacy edition (already made sure that ww and basement got to work)

But I can't seem to make this one work, could someone help me

( btw, idk how to attach files so, if you could teach me how so that I could attach them lol)

5 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

Ok, when the customer agrees that they would like to rent your affections, NWP will attempt to make Wicked Whims start.  It doesn't always work, it depends on where you are and how easy the routing is to something suitable.  So if auto start fails, manually pick a location and select the customer as a partner- just like having sex normally.

Okok thanks dude.

6 hours ago, Flanagane said:

Hi, 

I'm posting this back because I forgot to say this heppen every time not sometimes sooo, I don't know if thas could come from WW or directly from NWP...

34 minutes ago, Flanagane said:

I'm posting this back because I forgot to say this heppen every time not sometimes sooo, I don't know if thas could come from WW or directly from NWP...

So, does it work by manually starting though?   I think NWP's auto start is basically the same as clicking the "Have Sex" button in WW.  I can't see your game and I don't know where you're trying to use it, so I have no idea if it just doesn't see locations that it likes or what.  You might manually pick a spot that works fine, but auto start decided that it isn't private enough, or whatever.

2 hours ago, catbul said:

So, I've been getting some problems to make this mod work,

Ive got legacy edition (already made sure that ww and basement got to work)

But I can't seem to make this one work, could someone help me

( btw, idk how to attach files so, if you could teach me how so that I could attach them lol)

Not gonna happen. NWP does not support legacy.

3 hours ago, Achelexus said:

Can someone explain how this doll system works? 

I understand how to buy one, but effectively, what's different from just having the character move in to your household? What are the gameplay features between the doll and the owner?

The slave has a Pink motive, which has to be refilled by having sex with a household member.  The master sets rules on who they are allowed to have sex with, including an option for them to be prostitutes, and that's binding- playing as the slave, it won't let you have sex with someone you don't have permission to.  Running the Pink motive down too far makes them feel ill, and if it depletes all the way they pass out, for hours.  They also forget their previous lives, when they arrive at your door you are the only person they know.  So say if you bought Bella Goth- you would have to make her homeless first, but if you did- when she arrives at your door, she has no memory of Mortimer, Cassandra, or Alexander, and she doesn't have a job as a secret agent anymore.  Oh, and no matter what, your new slave will find you extremely attractive.

I think that about covers it.  Nisa does plan to expand it, but it could be a long time.  My current sim owns his girlfriend, he's a judge with Erratic.  My story is that she came to court to pay a traffic fine, and he decided this was the woman for him.  Never mind what she wants, just get on the dark web and hire someone to abduct her and program her into being the perfect wife.

It seems that there is no way to disable the auto-start function now...is this an intended function? I really disliked the randomness on some lots, so I was hoping there were still a way to keep it out... Also it seems that the condoms no longer function automatically/via WW, is this also intended? WW doesn't display anything anymore, which it used to when auto-use was enabled.

I'm not a huge fan of these so would the previous version of this mod still work with the ww LL update? If not, is there any way we could fix these somehow? Even some basic steps would help, although I'm no good with python.
TIA!

11 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

So, does it work by manually starting though?   I think NWP's auto start is basically the same as clicking the "Have Sex" button in WW.  I can't see your game and I don't know where you're trying to use it, so I have no idea if it just doesn't see locations that it likes or what.  You might manually pick a spot that works fine, but auto start decided that it isn't private enough, or whatever.

Dude I'm soooo happy right now I DID IT BOIIIIIIIIS I FIX THIS G*D D*MN INCREDIBLE MOD, well when I said I fix it I only had to mess a bit with the "Sex Settings" in the perversion interactions menu and then I mess with the Auto Start, And I said that they should find a private spot for the nasty sh*t ya know what I'm saying HUH ????? So thanks snowdog04, really you were helpful.

The End.

On 5/23/2020 at 9:07 AM, snowdog04 said:

The regular prostitution works that way.  I'm assuming you mean the strip club function?  That was mainly created with the owner in mind, so you can actually turn a profit running a TS4 business.  Running a business in this game is usually a complete waste of time, but getting a cut of your dancer's prostitution income actually makes it profitable.

That worked! Youre a star!