1 hour ago, greenlightning said:

my female cant get rid of the white toothpaste around her mouth. ive tried changing to flower and its still there.  just to let u know. ive been waiting for it to go away so i can take a pic of the couple.  guess its just romantic for now.

On a computer, Tam Explorer>Wicked Pervs Settings>Beauty, somewhere under that category.

I'm pretty sure everything is up to date but it won't work after the most recent patch from EA. Version A was working fine previously minus a few errors here and there that didn't really impact the game much but this is unplayable now even with the patched version B. I uninstalled all my script mods except for WW and basemental drugs to see if one of them was causing the issues but the problem only persisted when WP was in the mods folder. I got exception messages from WW too so if seeing those would help i'd be glad to post them. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt

4 minutes ago, littleduck800 said:

I'm pretty sure everything is up to date but it won't work after the most recent patch from EA. Version A was working fine previously minus a few errors here and there that didn't really impact the game much but this is unplayable now even with the patched version B. I uninstalled all my script mods except for WW and basemental drugs to see if one of them was causing the issues but the problem only persisted when WP was in the mods folder. I got exception messages from WW too so if seeing those would help i'd be glad to post them. 

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 4.4 kB · 0 downloads

Try this:  In your Saves folder, delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and then delete localthumbcache.package.

Hey I got an error while using this mod... any suggestion on what to do? 

Ver LL.2.4c at Time: 06/05/20 22:38:32 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental hates you on 1.59.73.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 61, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 63, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 27, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 101, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 122, in nisa_start_sex_interaction
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 43, in turbo_start_sex_interaction
AttributeError: 'TurboGameObject' object has no attribute 'get_location_orientation'

Ver LL.2.4c at Time: 06/05/20 22:39:00 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental hates you on 1.59.73.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 71, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 61, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 63, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 27, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 101, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 122, in nisa_start_sex_interaction
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_4c\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_initiation.py", line 43, in turbo_start_sex_interaction
AttributeError: 'TurboGameObject' object has no attribute 'get_location_orientation'

27 minutes ago, Kizika said:

Hey I got an error while using this mod... any suggestion on what to do? 

Ver LL.2.4c at Time: 06/05/20 22:38:32 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental hates you on 1.59.73.1020

Ver LL.2.4c at Time: 06/05/20 22:39:00 on Windows with WW v150d and Basemental hates you on 1.59.73.1020

Try updating to LL 2.6b https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90553-nisa%E2%80%99s-wicked-perversions/

and WW v155g https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-v155g-3-june-2020/

and basemental 6.11.123 https://basementalcc.com/download/

mi da questo errore... che posso fare?

Ver LL.2.6b at Time: 06/05/20 00:19:44 on Windows with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.62.67.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 64, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 72, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 31, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 93, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 377, in nisa_find_sex_location
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 288, in find_nearest_special_locked_room_location_for_sexing
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\build_buy\lot.py", line 30, in __init__
TypeError: function takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: 06/05/20 19:40:07 on Windows with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.63.134.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 382, in apply_to_resolver
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim_info'

I re-registered my sim for prostitution however, clients cant come over and I cannot see my client list. what might be the problem? :( also I saved my game after the error would that cause another problem?

6 minutes ago, bowiesdaughter said:

Ver LL.2.6a at Time: 06/05/20 19:40:07 on Windows with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.63.134.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6a\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution.py", line 382, in apply_to_resolver

I re-registered my sim for prostitution however, clients cant come over and I cannot see my client list. what might be the problem? :( also I saved my game after the error would that cause another problem?

Try again with LL.2.6b. That is the current one.

3 hours ago, Fedelis94 said:

mi da questo errore... che posso fare?

Ver LL.2.6b at Time: 06/05/20 00:19:44 on Windows with WW v155g and Basemental 6.11.123 on 1.62.67.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\interactions\base_interactions.py", line 64, in store_result_for_outcome
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\wickedpervs\custom_tuning\slutting_interactions.py", line 72, in on_interaction_end
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\prostitution_sex_init.py", line 31, in nisa_start_slutting
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex\sex_init.py", line 93, in nisa_start_auto_sex
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 377, in nisa_find_sex_location
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\turbo_calls\hybrids\sex_locations.py", line 288, in find_nearest_special_locked_room_location_for_sexing
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6b\NisaK\utilities\sim_utilities\build_buy\lot.py", line 30, in __init__
TypeError: function takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)

Thank you for the LE, really old version of the game installed, time to update!

21 minutes ago, Tenarutomi said:

:( i did install the current patch but i got this error message after a customer called and my sim invited him over.

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 433 B · 3 downloads

The LE still says you have an old version of the mod installed. Check for duplicates in your The Sims 4/Mods folder!

32 minutes ago, bowiesdaughter said:

This is a weird error I see keep popping up but i'm only seeing it from people with old versions of my mod installed, Try updating please!

Hi Nisa,

Thanks for creating the Wicked Perversions mod.  The directional lock doesn't seem to work when using it on the sliding door in my game.

Also, I had some suggestions for some of the items that you have on the horizon:

-Remote Control Vibrator - changing the sim's walkstyle to the "I have to go pee" walkstyle when the vibrator is turned on, and if the sim climaxes from the remote control vibrator have them use the "peeing on self" animation to simulate them "wetting themselves" from having an orgasm.

-Succubus - Have NPC succubus sims invade the homes of horny sims at night to seduce and have sex with them, similar to how vampires invade a sim's home to drink blood.  Not sure how to make the game know if a sim is horny, but maybe creating a Needs bar that depletes when a sim hasn't had sex in a while, which can also be depleted faster or slower depending on the traits that a sim has equipped.