On 9/21/2019 at 2:11 AM, AberRational said:

Thank you, and I surely can!

As for how I made it (and other cow/animalistic morphs), I mainly use my general knowledge of creature anatomy, my memory of movies and games that have done similar deformations (like in Willow when the soldiers turn into pigs), then mess with the morphs to reimagine the underlying bone and muscle structure. I'm no expert, just an enthusiast! ??

Also, I have never shared data like that before- I basically use full character presets via racemenu for new games and transfers between LE and SE.

I cleaned up and linked my racemenu preset- I reset SLIF, disabled BaC, switched off milk maid status, and defaulted the racemenu body sliders. It should be her underlying face. I can share the fully transformed version if you prefer that, though. It'll have all the BaC stuff baked into it- bigger lips and whatnot.

Ream_BaseMorphs.jslot 37.04 kB · 23 downloads

Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to use it. One day... when I have time again to play Skyrim... But I'll use it the first chance I get! ??

On 9/22/2019 at 11:00 AM, Madness1 said:

so i got captured etc and aparently my body gained a second row of breasts, wich made it go poff, i'm using the UNPB body so any advise?

The breast rows are from MME, and if you don't want them just set the chance to 0. I believe there is a mod for multiple breast rows for UNPB like the one for CBBE, if you want to keep that option.  You might have to search a little, but it is here somewhere.  I haven't used it, but I would imagine it would mess up the udders late in the BAC transformation. 

made sure everything was installed, but i keep getting an error message saying zazanimationpack.esm was missing. its counted as a master in vortex. it also keeps crashing. as soon as it tries to load the main screen, it crashes. any ideas why? doesn't happen if mod is disabled, so i assume its something like that.

41 minutes ago, yeet_yaw said:

made sure everything was installed, but i keep getting an error message saying zazanimationpack.esm was missing. its counted as a master in vortex. it also keeps crashing. as soon as it tries to load the main screen, it crashes. any ideas why? doesn't happen if mod is disabled, so i assume its something like that.

Ok, let's start with the obvious, do you have zaz animation pack 8.0 installed?

35 minutes ago, yeet_yaw said:

1.7, also i wasnt sure if i needed to install only e, f, g, or tats. its not specified on the mod page. i have tried one and all. not sure if that was stupid though

Ok, here ya go..... on page 87 of this thread is the latest.  Use 1.7e tats I think, and then over write with the latest 1.8  on page 87. Just do a clean install of the main mod version 1.8 also on that same post.  Hope this helps.  So everything works perfectly for me and this is what I have.....ZAZ 8.0, BAC tats 1.7 and BAC tats 1.8 that over writes  1.7.   I don't know if this was necessary but it was the only time I got every thing to come out right. Then last but not least the main mod BAC 1.8 .

One more thing I forgot to mention, I am not familiar with Vortex, but in NMM you can pretty easily see if a esm or esp is enabled or not. I assume you can in Vortex and you have checked that the Zaz esm is in fact enabled.?

9 minutes ago, nufndash said:

Ok, here ya go..... on page 87 of this thread is the latest.  Use 1.7e tats I think, and then over write with the latest 1.8  on page 87. Just do a clean install of the main mod version 1.8 also on that same post.  Hope this helps.  So everything works perfectly for me and this is what I have.....ZAZ 8.0, BAC tats 1.7 and BAC tats 1.8 that over writes  1.7.   I don't know if this was necessary but it was the only time I got every thing to come out right. Then last but not least the main mod BAC 1.8 .

Thank you it worked!, do you know if the mod has been abandoned, or is it not a priority for the developer, ect?

5 minutes ago, yeet_yaw said:

Thank you it worked!, do you know if the mod has been abandoned, or is it not a priority for the developer, ect?

I am not sure but I think Skyrimfet has gone back and done some clean up work on some of his/her other mods, so I don't think this is a priority (unfortunately it's one of my favorites), but I also would not call it abandoned. Ya never know, that is why I am here now, I always come back to check every month or so, lol.?

On 9/18/2019 at 7:22 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

Do you have a mod like "sexy walk animations" installed? Some of these animations/walks styles can stop the hooves sound

weird for me final hooves sounds work but not the 2nd ones you get. i never found the reason why. but if fnis sexy moves is to blame..

11 hours ago, LinksSword said:

weird for me final hooves sounds work but not the 2nd ones you get. i never found the reason why. but if fnis sexy moves is to blame..

Yeah but as I said "some" not all move animations have trouble with the hooves sound. I think I use the animation set No 4

Does anybody know a good cow /goat eyes mod? Possibly for Skyrim SE? 

Here two screenshot from my character  BredniVortexa2 , the first one is with slavetats for the face disabled. The second is with the numbers of tats limited to one. The problem with that is that I can t use mods that let my character blush when aroused because there is no free slavetats slot. I wanted to have free choice for mutations so that I don t need fiddle with ini files and be able to use blush when aroused.   I might try out something on the basis of AberRationals (Aerda ) and see if this suits my taste.

In case you wonder why this weird name for my character, it is for handling saves easier. It is like some genetic string.

BredniVortexa2  (Bred=big+round+erotic+dimensions, ni=2, Vortexrebuild, Character style A Version2),20190209143351_1.jpg.c1822555cf4228c79c8d8a6083f603d2.jpg20190929215102_1.jpg.4e8bd80c7695469b43df5404994f5884.jpg

Guy's im trying to figure out what this spell is from called COW ABILITY, I'm thinking if it's not from BAC which i am sure its not, it may be from either, The Milk Maid, Milk Addict, Cow Live Services, Or Martial Milk.

Reason i bring it up is because it basically causes to the pc or whatever npc to equip the tattoos from bac and items to visually look like a cow. 

Here i will show you what i mean.

20190929173127_1.jpg

20190929173159_1.jpg

20190929173502_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Guy's im trying to figure out what this spell is from called COW ABILITY, I'm thinking if it's not from BAC which i am sure its not, it may be from either, The Milk Maid, Milk Addict, Cow Live Services, Or Martial Milk.

Reason i bring it up is because it basically causes to the pc or whatever npc to equip the tattoos from bac and items to visually look like a cow. 

Here i will show you what i mean.

20190929173127_1.jpg

20190929173159_1.jpg

20190929173502_1.jpg

I don't know which mod is the guilty party, but I wish I did, haha

22 minutes ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

I don't know which mod is the guilty party, but I wish I did, haha

AH i looked into the spell and found out its from the mod: Cow Live Services

Actually built as an extension to BAC from a different creator, adds a cow diet feature, sleeping in barns like you would in a inn, meaning treated as a cow so you can't use inns anymore. Just a lot of immersive changes.

No way to change settings as of yet though. But a big update is in the works it seems.

my guess is it has something to do with this spell and npcs? maybe some npcs made too look like cows that are living in the barns.

And a leak image by the author might hint at male support? I recommend checking out the mod if you are interested.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/113487-cow-live-services/

44 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

AH i looked into the spell and found out its from the mod: Cow Live Services

Actually built as an extension to BAC from a different creator, adds a cow diet feature, sleeping in barns like you would in a inn, meaning treated as a cow so you can't use inns anymore. Just a lot of immersive changes.

No way to change settings as of yet though. But a big update is in the works it seems.

my guess is it has something to do with this spell and npcs? maybe some npcs made too look like cows that are living in the barns.

And a leak image by the author might hint at male support? I recommend checking out the mod if you are interested.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/113487-cow-live-services/

Oh I have that mod, haha. Never noticed the spell. Welp...I've apparently got some things to play around with, haha. Thanks!

On 9/29/2019 at 1:13 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

Here two screenshot from my character  BredniVortexa2 , the first one is with slavetats for the face disabled. The second is with the numbers of tats limited to one. The problem with that is that I can t use mods that let my character blush when aroused because there is no free slavetats slot. I wanted to have free choice for mutations so that I don t need fiddle with ini files and be able to use blush when aroused.   I might try out something on the basis of AberRationals (Aerda ) and see if this suits my taste.

In case you wonder why this weird name for my character, it is for handling saves easier. It is like some genetic string.

BredniVortexa2  (Bred=big+round+erotic+dimensions, ni=2, Vortexrebuild, Character style A Version2),20190209143351_1.jpg.c1822555cf4228c79c8d8a6083f603d2.jpg20190929215102_1.jpg.4e8bd80c7695469b43df5404994f5884.jpg

you got a modlist for this?

3 hours ago, Tunarunner said:

you got a modlist for this?

Oh boy where do I start... I don t know how to export a mod list from Vortex.

The issue is that I got my stuff years ago and some sources don t exist anymore/moved somewhere else so I can just give you rough information.  

About the Body: UUNP body from Jinxxed0 (UUNP works for Skyrim SE and Oldrim). He changed the original download but I think it a body from this.  

Chain Metal outfit

Bikini Armors 

Newmiller Piercings + SED7 (or some derivations of it)   I don t know where I got my piercings from.

Lewd marks (you need to pick the colors within slavetats later yourself)

Here is a post from Kboom with the lingerie I use  (press F3 type "kboom" to search)

Eyes are witcher eyes the glowing red ones( a decent glow, not LED in you eyes).

Hair from the bottom is Yundao physics hair

Hair from the top... Either KS Hairdos SSE or ApachiiSkyHair, I need them also for the "immersive wenches mod"

Skin is from All in one HDT Animated Pussy Pack 3.3, Realgirls SG 

Pretty face load this after Being a Cow and she looks nicer

And then the usual stuff for the game environment: ENB, performance trickery, textures,