49 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

between rifted and ivarstad it;'s on the map which shows the general location

i don't have anything on the map :( it says when the river bends but didn t find anything... i don t even know wich road should i take the one North on the map or the one south

23 minutes ago, darkfender666 said:

i don't have anything on the map :( it says when the river bends but didn t find anything... i don t even know wich road should i take the one North on the map or the one south

Road to the south. You should have gotten an item that you can look at - shows the map with where the location is. Once you get close, you'll start getting messages from "My Mind" telling you where to go.

On 7/23/2019 at 1:40 AM, Dudemer said:

20190722185149_1.jpg.728ba7e8b692252c326eda9386983612.jpg

I understand some people have bin trouble with Boob Rows so I made this to help with that. simply place the Boob Row 1 nif that is in the zip file below (And yes your going to have to extract the file first) in your BodySlide ShapeData and use OutfitStudio to add it to any body or armor you want. BUT BEWARE IF YOU SAVE OVER A ARMOR'S OSP YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO REINSTALL THE ARMOR IF YOU WANT IT TO LOOK NORMAL AGAIN.

ooh and if you do not know how to Import the nif in to a osp.

1.open OutfitStudio by opening BodySlide and going to the OutfitStudio button.

2.click file at the top left of the OutfitStudio toolbar and click load project find a osp you want to add a boob row to and open it

3.click file again and go down to import then click nif

4.find the folder Boobs Row 1 in ShapeData.

5. when the mesh Boobs Row 1 has bin loaded on body or armor you want, make sure not to move it and  go to the toolbar again go over to the slider tab and click Conform all. now you should be able to move the the Boobs Row mesh with out braking it now place how you like on the body I Suggest making each row you add smaller and smaller to fit the body better.

OOOOOOHHH and this is for cbbe so don't use it on unp based body's.

20190722185140_1.jpg

Boobs Row 1.zip 54.52 kB · 39 downloads

How did you get the fur to appear when using the hooves??

I'm noob at outfit studio and can't figure out how to do that :/

24 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

Being Cow seems to look better without the udder. Also with the udder enable the udder doesn't seem fused to the stomach seems like an attachment. Think I won't use the udder for my next game.

I myself would rather see the small udder just about 10% to 20% larger than it, it doesn't interfere much with sex and other things.  Also the hooves, those sounds just have to be properly put onto the feet, I know (totally) that the sound *can* be made louder (Giants and Dragons aren't church mice when they move) and these can be done properly (by boosting the bass into it so that when you hear it hit it sounds more like a hoof hitting something with a resounding thud than a clunky hit at full volume when the person is 50+ feet away).  One of the things I did in Oblivion with Unholy Darkness was the heart sound (I did that one) where you could hear the heart beat of someone and when they ran it sped up and was using a radius large enough you could track it by how quiet it was getting.  The bell sound does need to get quieter, as it's harsh since it isn't being used to announce the cow's presence and is using the UI channel by the looks of like the hooves are.  So sprinting with a cow makes zero sound allowing you to run past all the enemies undetected, whereas if it was done not using the UI channel, they'd hear you coming.

GuruSR.

On 8/21/2019 at 2:00 AM, darkfender666 said:

May i ask where is the house... can t find it

If you follow the riverbank between riften and ivarstead on the south side, you will come across 3 hunters, don't worry they will not attack you. Turn 90 degrees and go into the forest.  It is not to far, but it is just some ruins, no roof or anything so its a little hard to see at first.   A little farther you will find a small hitching post, I never seen before and this is my 3rd playthrough.  Nothing special, doesn't do anything but tell you what it was. 

Is there later going to be a way to change nose ring and bell smaller? First hunters put on a large ring. I don't mind using additem and removeitem from console but i don't want to cheat if there's progression way. Paul was only able to add some covers to hands so far, after the Riften quest was over. Transformation progress is at 45% in MCM.

The bell is a little bit annoying, wish there was a volume slider to turn it off.

About the Riften quest...

- During the run around town i had leftover milking pumps attached. Used console to remove it from my equipment.

- Marc didn't arrive at midnight for the second meeting, loaded game back and then it worked. I saw this was discussed earlier in the thread too, i'll just add that marriage can bug same way even in vanilla. What i did was camp myself at Riften town center and wait until over 0:00 AM. Only then started moving towards the statue, then wait 1 hour to let Marc teleport there.. worked.

- During the auction player was positioned in 45 degree angle on the milking pump, way out of alignment.

12 hours ago, lonewolfingit11 said:

Alright, Hopefully my final question.  I'm at level 20 and my face is still completely human.  Any ideas?

If you have racemenu v3.4.5, you might have to go into nioverriden.ini and set bEnableFaceOverlays=1

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Is there later going to be a way to change nose ring and bell smaller? First hunters put on a large ring. I don't mind using additem and removeitem from console but i don't want to cheat if there's progression way. Paul was only able to add some covers to hands so far, after the Riften quest was over. Transformation progress is at 45% in MCM.

The bell is a little bit annoying, wish there was a volume slider to turn it off.

About the Riften quest...

- During the run around town i had leftover milking pumps attached. Used console to remove it from my equipment.

- Marc didn't arrive at midnight for the second meeting, loaded game back and then it worked. I saw this was discussed earlier in the thread too, i'll just add that marriage can bug same way even in vanilla. What i did was camp myself at Riften town center and wait until over 0:00 AM. Only then started moving towards the statue, then wait 1 hour to let Marc teleport there.. worked.

- During the auction player was positioned in 45 degree angle on the milking pump, way out of alignment.

The bell sound atleast you can adjust with the footsteps slider in skyrim settings.

50 minutes ago, unmatched baguette said:

To add to the reply above, you can also edit the .mp3s in audacity, and set a negative amplification (under effects>amplify)

Ok, actually they are wav files and inside a BSA archive (but i didn't know that yesterday... why would it double-include same files from DD?). I made modified more silent wav's based on DDE files and placed it after DDE yesterday, turned out they were still loud. See i really dislike when people use BSA, the overrides get confusing. Placing my replacer mod after this one should work...

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Ok, actually they are wav files and inside a BSA archive (but i didn't know that yesterday... why would it double-include same files from DD?). I made modified more silent wav's based on DDE files and placed it after DDE yesterday, turned out they were still loud. See i really dislike when people use BSA, the overrides get confusing. Placing my replacer mod after this one should work...

I actually checked myself before posting and they were mp3s, using 1.8pre3
also if you are using MO you can enable the BSA exctractor in the plugins and have everything be equal + less effort when looking for files

22 minutes ago, unmatched baguette said:

I actually checked myself before posting and they were mp3s, using 1.8pre3
also if you are using MO you can enable the BSA exctractor in the plugins and have everything be equal + less effort when looking for files

Yeah i'm using MO2 and latest version 1.7g. I peeked some pages back but couldn't find any pre-release link.

But my other question earlier, is there a way to change the nose ring, bell and tattoos?

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Yeah i'm using MO2 and latest version 1.7g. I peeked some pages back but couldn't find any pre-release link.

But my other question earlier, is there a way to change the nose ring, bell and tattoos?

nose ring, bell and tattoos are permanent, and if i remember correctly, skyrimfet has said he has no plans on making them removable.