On 11/23/2019 at 5:39 PM, EinarrTheRed said:

Gave this mod a try this evening and thought I'd share a few comments, observations and suggestions.

For context, I don't play as a cow, I'm more the type to own cows so my play test was likely "atypical".  That said, hopefully this will still be useful to the mod author.

• Crash problem that seemed to be fixed by enabling hardcore mode

• Facial morphs don't seem to work on NPCs, body morphs may or may not be working.  I saw in console that apparently something was supposed to be happening to the NPC's face but whatever it was it was unable to apply the effect.

• Tattoos work, but there is a seam around the hip area for some tattoos, especially visible during the early "stages".

• Hooves work but the hoof sound is very loud, suggest reducing the volume by 50%

• There are no scrolls or spells apparently for the player to change the color and so forth of NPC cow, these would be nice to have.  But I also think they should either be difficult to find (rare loot) or the player could go on a quest to learn them.

• It wasn't clear to me what the "mutate" scroll or potion do.

• I realize you're focusing on player transformations, but since much of this does seem to work quite well with NPCs, how about some quests for a player with a cow or a small herd?  Maybe also some random events where someone tries to steal your cows, or someone kidnaps one and you have to go rescue them within X days or you lose your cow (rescue them, buy them back, use intimadation perhaps).

• I don't know of any way it could be done, but it would funny if you could change all their responses to moos.  Unfortunately the only ways I know of doing that would wreck any options to command them as PAHE slaves, followers or what have you.  Might be possible to change their "hello" dialogs and random comments into mooing without breaking other things.

Other than the above, the mod worked fine, I took a PAHE slave and made her a milkmaid and then watched as she transformed into a cow.  I think I tried most of the options that were available in the MCM, turning things on and off.  Most things seemed to work as intended, other than turning of the "hardcore" option.  Doing that meant an NPC cow would seem to constantly be unequipping and equipping their cow parts and eventually a CTD would result.  Turning it on prevented the constant re-equipping and also eliminated the crash problem.

I did read the book you made on the history of hucows.  It was an amusing story, but if I may suggest, Molag Bal may not really be the best choice of daedra for this sort of thing.  So, being a writer I took some time and wrote an alternate history story.  Feel free to use it if you like it.  If nothing else it might give you some ideas for further development.

Reveal hidden contents

On the Origins of Cow-Women

by Marsus Claevius

3E, 237

There have long been stories regarding creatures known variously as "cow-women" and "girl cows" or "hucows", women who have been partially transformed into cow like creatures.  Some have dismissed these as simple confusion with female Minotaurs which are quite rare and therefore unfamiliar to the common individual.  However, in my research I have found clear evidence that these creatures do exist and are distinct from minotaurs.  Having in fact met a man who "owns" one such "girl cow".  From him I was told a tale, which I have since heard retold with some variations that purports to be an account of their origins, the story of Marana the Milk Maid.

The story appears to date back to some time in the 1st Era, and centers on the fate of a farmer's young wife.  According to the tale, Marana and her husband were recently married and poor, living on a small farm.  The exact location is not disclosed but perhaps somewhere within Cyrodiil.  At some point their farm began to fail due to the loss of their livestock, by some accounts to a plague, others claim wolves, others claim bandits.  Whatever the cause, Marana and her husband were facing either starvation in some accounts and in others the loss of their farm when they could not pay their taxes.  Unable to aquire new livestock they became desparate.  Marana had discovered a small abandoned shrine near their farm dedicated to the daedric prince Clavicus Vile.  In most accounts she at first avoided the shrine and continued to pray to the Divines for aid.  But when no help came and their fate grew more dire, and so as a last resort she eventually approached the shrine and beseached the daedric prince for aid.  As she prayed she asked for aid and was answered by the daedric prince himself.  He asked her what she wanted of him and she explained that their farm had lost its cow or cows (accounts vary on this point) and now they had no milk.  Here again accounts differ as to whether they needed milk for food or to sell to pay their taxes but most accounts seem to favor the later version.  She begged the prince for his boon and he agreed to help her and gave her a single jug of milk.  Marana was confused but thanked him for his generosity, but pointed out a single jug of milk would not be enough.  The prince told her it was magical, that she should drink all of it and if she did so soon she would soon have all the milk she would ever need.

Marana little understood the risk and so she took the jug and drank it all, but nothing happened.  The prince told her to go home and rest, she would receive her boon within a week's time.  Marana did as she was told and went home and slept a deep sleep.  When she awoke she found her breasts had grown in size.  The next day they were even larger, and larger still the next.  By the fourth day they were swollen and had become painful.  Marana returned to the shrine and once again called out to the daedric prince.  Clavicus Vile appeared and she asked what was happening.  He bade her to expose her breasts to him, and reluctantly she did so, revealing how large and swollen they were.  He then told her to squeeze them.  When she did so, milk spurted from her nipples.  Surprised Marana looked at the prince, not yet comprehending the meaning.  The prince told her to taste her milk and she did so, it was rich and sweet.  The prince explained the she could now produce great quantities of milk, which she and her husband could sell for a good price because of its rich flavor and so their problems were over.  As he has promised, she would now have all the milk she would ever need.  All that would be needed was for her husband to milk her several times each day.  Marana stared at him dumbfounded as the nature of his boon was now clear to her.

She fled to her home and hid herself but soon found the swelling in her breasts so great she had no choice but to milk herself.  She did this repeatedly to relieve her pain and burden, but it was only temporary and she soon enough had need to milk herself again and again.  So it was that her husband eventually found her in their small barn, half naked and surrounded by buckets of milk.  When he inquired where all the milk had come from, Marana simply squeezed one of her large breasts and squirted out a stream of milk.  She did not explain how this had come about, but soon pleaded with her husband to milk her and collect the milk.  Unable to refuse his wife, he agreed to do so.  They were both amazed to find that not only could she now produce as much milk as a ordinary cow, but that she greatly enjoyed being milked.  The sensation of having her nipples tugged on, her breasts massaged and squeezed was delightful to her.  They continued like this for some weeks.  The more Marana was milked, the more she produced and they were soon able to pay their debts.  Her breasts continued to grow as well until they were too large for her clothing and she took to walking about topless or naked.

But after a month or two, something else happened, Marana awakened one morning to find two bumps on her head.  Within days these lumps had turned into short horns.  Not long after her ears began to change as well, growing longer and drooping a bit.  Soon Marana had a full set of horns on her head very much like a cows with long floppy ears to match.  Within another week, she noticed the color of her skin was changing in small patches, turning white in places or darkening in others.  Soon after Marana's feet also began to change.  In two months time Marana's body was much different.  Her toes had fused into hooves on which she tried to balance herself, which sometimes forced her to crawl on all fours until she eventually learned to walk again.  The skin over her legs and arms and most of her back was now white with patches of black and growing a short fur.  She had even begun to grow a tail when ended in a tuft of hair.  More and more Marana was coming to resemble a cow, yet she was still very much a woman.  Speach grew increasingly difficult, though Marana could still think and reason, attempts at forming words often came out as a moan that eventually turned into a moo.

Her husband was desparate to understand what was happening to his wife as he watched her transforming into a cow.  He told her he would go to a priest but she pleaded in her way with gestures and animal noises not too.  In time she made him understand what she had done, the pact she had made.  So it was her husband made his way to the shrine and called upon the daedric prince to free his wife from this curse.  Still shouting his demands, Clavicus Vile soon appeared and behaved as though he were alarmed.  When the farmer accused the daedra of curing his wife, Clavicus Vile denied it was a curse at all.  Was it not a great boon, had he not provided the means for what had been asked?  Had they not been able to pay their debts with the milk from his wife?  Did she not take pleasure in the milkings, did it not bring her joy?  Did they not now have a source of milk that would provided for their needs?  The farmer could do little but agree that all these things were true, but still he would not relent and demanded the prince take back his boon.  For his part Clavicus Vile feigned remorse and said he would give the farmer the means to free his wife if that was truly his desire.  The farmer insisted it was, and so Clavicus gave the farmer a great axe and told her to strike her with it and she would be free.  And with that, the daedric prince laughed and vanished back to his realm.  The farmer was appalled, understanding the daedra intended he kill his own wife, and he refused and left the axe at the shrine.

But as the weeks passed on, the farmer watched the transformation continue.  Her need to be milked increased and he now did so at least six time a day.  She would readily present herself, sometimes on all fours, for milking and the pleasure she clearly took in being treated like an animal made the farmer's heart sink.  With her horns and floppy ears, her now large brown eyes, her mottled skin, she was half woman and half cow.  She never wore clothing now, and she had taken to spending time in the barn, even sleeping there sometimes.  The farmer could not bear to see any more and so one night he slunk back to the shrine and took the axe which still lay there.  He krept into the barn and found her sleeping.  As struggle to find the courage to do what he must, his wife awoke and look up at him with trusting eyes, but her eyes widened in terror as he raised the axe and brought it down on her head.  All she could do was make a plitiful mooing sound and then she was dead.

The farmer was still greaving when Clavicus Vile appeared next to him and looked down at his dead, half cow wife.  The farmer was so agrieved and sullen and in mournful tone spoke to the prince, "Have you not taken enough from me already, my wife you made a cow and now even that is lost to me, what more do you want?"

The prince smiled and said he had not come to take anything at all, had he not provided all that was asked of him.  Was the man's wife now not free?  The farmer did not answer, but merely shook his head.  "Well, cheer up, perhaps you shall see her again one day in my realm.  I've found a nice green field for her there, she seems quite happy with her little barn too."  The man looked aghast at the prince who merely smiled calmly back at him.  "Still not happy I see, my you are a hard one to please.  Very well, I shall grant you one last boon, and this only because of my great generosity and kind nature, but ask naught else of me, even my patience has its limits."  The farmer stared and fearfully asked, "What boon would that be, great prince?" trying to sound a bit humble lest he anger the entity.  "As you say, you've lost your supply of milk and that was after all how this all began, so I shall make it up to you by giving you the means to gain all the milk you could ever want."  The farmer paled, fearing what might befall him.  "Ah, you don't trust me, I can tell.  Very well, I do solemly swear as a prince that no harm nor transformation will befall you as a result of my boon, happy now?"  The farmer blinked and then slowly nodded.  "Wonderful," the prince boomed, "now take this knife, the first thing you need to do is skin that dead cow."

Horrified, the farmer wanted to protest, even after her transformation she was still his wife and still at least partly human.  "Oh now don't get all bothered, its not like she's going to mind at this point now is she?  Go on, I don't actually have all of enternity for this, other things to do and wishes to grant you know."  The man took the knife and went about the gruesome business of skinning the hide off his dead cow-wife.  When he had finished he gave the hide to the prince who took the knife and quickly cut the hide into six pieces of vellum.  "There', that should do, now gather up some of her blood, some of her milk and I'll even be nice enough to provide you the rest of the ingredients, just to show was a good sport I am."  The farmer trembled as he gathered all that was required and mixed them together until a thick dark red substance formed.  "That should do it, now just take this quill and write down exactly what I tell you on each of the pages."

The man wrote as the prince spoke and inscribed the incantation on all six pages.  When it was finished the prince smiled once more.  "There now, take these scrolls and keep them with you.  Find six women, preferably buxom ones, and when you are alone with each one of them use the scroll and speak the incantation.  They shall fall fast asleep for many hours and be nearly impossible to wake.  You can cart them off to your barn where, and this is just a suggestion, you should probably tie them up.  Soon they'll begin producing milk and begin transforming and before you know it you'll have six fine cows and all the milk you could ever want!  Now if that's not a bargain I just don't know what is.  I really should stop letting you mortals get the better of me like this."  An with that he smiled and vanished leaving the farmer alone with the six scrolls.

Days went by and the farmer did not touch the scrolls.  But one day a woman came to the farm to buy milk, she was a large breasted woman but quite arrogant and very rude when she learned he had no milk to sell.  Annoyed with her, the farmer used the first scroll and soon she was asleep in his barn, stripped naked and tied up.  It took only a day before she began to produce milk, and within a week she was visibly transforming.  Thankfully, within a month all she could do was moo angrily when he approached, though her noises changed to more pleasant once while he milked her and she gradually grew more and more docile.  With a new cow in his barn he soon he more milk to sell and so began returning to market.  While at market one day he saw a local woman, known to be of low morals, he bid her to keep him company.  They bargained over price and soon she was following him away, whereupon he read the second scroll and soon bundled her sleeping form into his cart and hurried home.

But the farmer was still a good man at heart and as he watched these two women tranform as he milked them he realized the fate he had consigned them too.  Feeling remorse he buried the remaining four scrolls in a locked chest and vowed never to use them.  The women, now "hucows", he kept and milked and in time it is said he even mated with them and they bore him children.  But while the children seemed normal babes when born, they were all girls and as they grew into adults they began to transform like their mothers and so by the time the old farmer died he had a small "herd" of these "girl cows" which he cared for as best he could and treated them well.  But true to his vow he never used the other scrolls.

After his death it is not known what happened to his "cows" except they must have fallen into the possesion of someone, and it would seem they continued to have offspring for soon there were many of these half woman, half cow creatures.  It was Kyne who took pity on the decendents of these women and gave them a blessing that halted the transformation.  If they bore children, they would still be girls but they would grow up and not transform as their mothers did, or if they only in small ways.  These women became known as "Milk Maidens", women with an ability to produce large quantities of milk and who took great pleasure in being milked as well as being renowned for their lusty dispostions.  Such women are rare and secretive, for there are those who would exploit them.  But as long as they live under Kyne's blessing they may life nearly normal lives.  It is said if they ever lose Kyne's blessing then the curse will take hold and they will transform into "girl cows" as their first ancestors were fated.

It also seems clear that the four lost scrolls were at some point discovered and came into the possession of a mage or scholar, for such magics are known and research into such transformations was forbidden by the Mages Guild in the 2nd Era.  That has not stopped the knowledge from being secretly shared among renegades, and there are rumors of mages who can curse women to transform into cow like beings.  There are also reports, which I have seen to be true, of such women still being kept as cows, for their rich milk is highly prized by some.  There are also reports the both minotaurs and giants have a special interest in such cow-women.  The minotaurs seek mates, for females are rare for them.  The giants seem to enjoy their milk and more bawdy tales speculate they have other uses for the women as well.  For women afflicted with such a curse there are also stories that they might seek out and receive Kyne's blessing which will halt their transformation though not reverse nor remove it.  By what means such a blessing is obtained no priest of Kyne seemed to know, or perhaps was willing to divulge.

I thought that story gave you a way to introduce not only women being transformed into cows, but milk maids, some magic, maybe some secret cults and so forth.  It also suggests that Kyne might be helpful in at least halting the curse if it can't be removed.  Plus, Clavicus Vile just doesn't get enough credit for how much he loves messing with mortals in all sorts of weird ways.

If you like the story, I wrote it with both your mod and Chajapa's "Elsie la Vache" in mind.  If the two of you wanted you might collaborate a bit.  Elsie could be a "Milk Maid" with Kyne's blessing, one of the descendants of the original cow-women, which I think generally fits with what Chajapa is creating.  Your mod then deals with the other side of things, those without the blessing who are cursed to transform.  I think it would be kind of amusing since in Chajapa's you have the option to talk an NPC woman into becoming a cow, with your mod running they would literally become cows!  But with Kyne's blessing they'd become Milk Maids instead.  Of course that's assuming Chajapa would be interested in collaborating and some cross mod development.  I'll leave that to the two of you to work out.

At any rate, hope some of that was helpful.   Good mod so far, will be following how it develops.

I also had some problems with bodymorphs not working, I fixed it by installing SLIF and setting it to use bodymorph scaling instead of nioverride. Have you tried it?

About the texture seams, I think the tattoos were made for UUNP body, so if you use CBBE then there will be seams. I'm using BAC on Skyrim SE with CBBE and there certainly are seams with the tattoos.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't tried SLIF, will look into that, thanks for the info.

I'm using UUNP body for everything, the seam is around the hip area and seems to be a bit of dark "paint" on the leg tattoo where it joins the hip.  Its not a big defect but it seems like it would be easy to fix.

I did adjust the hoof sound files to reduce the sound volume, if anyone wants them I can post them.

On 1/6/2018 at 8:03 PM, AkiKay said:

Phew. This Mod is amazing so far. I had some problems with the Hooves later though. They dont fit my characters hands. Theres a big gap. Im using UUNP. I´ve installed everything correctly too. I have no idea whats causing this. I don´t have any Mods installed that seem obvious to conflict with this Mod.

Also could you add a "Very Fast" Option ? The "Fast" Option still seems really slow to me.  My Character has waited over 2 weeks (Milked every day) and i were at like 73% or something. 

Thanks for Uploading!

-Aki

EDIT: Just found a mod for Fallout New Vegas which forces you to be a Cow. Later on it decreased your Intelligence. How about a little debuff in things like "Speech,Barter,Sneaking etc" This Option wouldn´t hurt the Mod.. If there would be a Deactivate Option.

Happen  to know what that Fallout New Vegas mod is called? I've searched for something like that for a while now and cant find anything.

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Mhh... I think it was Sexout Miss Moo <3

i remember that one, shame it was abandoned. could have been the bac of fallout NV, 

Too bad skyrim doesn't have bull creatures this mod would benefit from that so much and therefore a pregnancy feature would make sense to add but all we have are cows. I don't think anyone is going to make an entirely new animal race with sexlab animations that can work with pregnancy mods just for such a niche thing like bac sorry to say. but bac is a niche mod that only certain people are into such as myself.

And i don't think anyone here would really be into actual calf pregnancy as a feature if it was possible.

Here's hoping something like this is made for fallout 4 someday, I am still waiting for a mme like mod to be made for FO4.

TF based mods are my favorite thing in the whole wide world. I love any mod that alters not just gameplay but the way your character looks overtime.

14 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

I am still waiting for a mme like mod to be made for FO4.

It's not exactly like MME, but Angeli did some clothes for Fallout 4 with scripts that add milking functionality. They should be in the DL section, if I remember correctly.

15 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

but bac is a niche mod that only certain people are into such as myself.

I am generally into mods like these, but I'd like to reserve the possibility to switch off as many features within the mod as I like. I'm into transformation and milking, but I don't care much about dom/sub, rape, pregnancy, or bestiality. So for me the mod's just fine as is, I don't even care much about the quest. I just wish that Paul's scripts would work, because I cannot get him to give my char her horse shoes. (Technically wrong anyways. Cows have claws, not hooves.)

43 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

It's not exactly like MME, but Angeli did some clothes for Fallout 4 with scripts that add milking functionality. They should be in the DL section, if I remember correctly.

I am generally into mods like these, but I'd like to reserve the possibility to switch off as many features within the mod as I like. I'm into transformation and milking, but I don't care much about dom/sub, rape, pregnancy, or bestiality. So for me the mod's just fine as is, I don't even care much about the quest. I just wish that Paul's scripts would work, because I cannot get him to give my char her horse shoes. (Technically wrong anyways. Cows have claws, not hooves.)

So it actually inflates using looksmenu?

I get tired of having to reinstall that crap for fo4 because bethesda keeps updating the game every single freaking week it seems, which in turn breaks the mods.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

So it actually inflates using looksmenu?

Unfortunately no body alteration, no. It's as basic as it gets, really. It adds an outfit with milking script attached. Character produces milk that can be turned into potions which give buffs. There's also a potion that increases milk production. Outfit, Jet Pack, and Plugs work fine with vanilla or CBBE. Masks and Gags need Anime Heads to look decent. And that's about the jist of it.

But as you stated, this is kinda a niche kink, so it's the best we'll get for F4, I assume.

9 hours ago, LinksSword said:

because bethesda keeps updating the game every single freaking week

I turned off automatic updates, since the ones Bethesda pushes only relate to new CC content. So if you don't intend on buying that, you really don't need to update the game.

14 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Unfortunately no body alteration, no. It's as basic as it gets, really. It adds an outfit with milking script attached. Character produces milk that can be turned into potions which give buffs. There's also a potion that increases milk production. Outfit, Jet Pack, and Plugs work fine with vanilla or CBBE. Masks and Gags need Anime Heads to look decent. And that's about the jist of it.

But as you stated, this is kinda a niche kink, so it's the best we'll get for F4, I assume.

I turned off automatic updates, since the ones Bethesda pushes only relate to new CC content. So if you don't intend on buying that, you really don't need to update the game.

so why does it require looksmenu if it doesn't actually alter the body breast?

looksmenu is used for scaling the body in fo4

• 2 weeks later...