I've got a huge problem, the cow's skin does not load, instead of showing me the skin it shows me only a blue skin. I've tried smashing with Race menu, but nothing happened. Does somebody knows how to solve this problem? Anyway I was looking the screenshot taken by other users and in my race menu there isn't the beast menu and so on. P.S. I m using CBBE, and I've uninstalled a skin mod in order to make this mod to function.

33 minutes ago, Rocker9898 said:

I've got a huge problem, the cow's skin does not load, instead of showing me the skin it shows me only a blue skin. I've tried smashing with Race menu, but nothing happened. Does somebody knows how to solve this problem? Anyway I was looking the screenshot taken by other users and in my race menu there isn't the beast menu and so on. P.S. I m using CBBE, and I've uninstalled a skin mod in order to make this mod to function.

Usually when this happens you're missing a Slavetats pack. If you look in the download section, their should be a slavetats download that you'll need to get this working.

17 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Usually when this happens you're missing a Slavetats pack. If you look in the download section, their should be a slavetats download that you'll need to get this working.

Ok thanks it worked! But i've got another issue: the face remain normal i.e. the cow face does not appear, does somebony knows how to fix it? P.S. I'm using racemenu with CBBE and no skin mod.

6 hours ago, Rocker9898 said:

Ok thanks it worked! But i've got another issue: the face remain normal i.e. the cow face does not appear, does somebony knows how to fix it? P.S. I'm using racemenu with CBBE and no skin mod.

Ok, how far along has your transformation progressed? It takes time for the face to start getting affected. A lot of the facial affects are also mutations, so if they aren't immediately there, you can start spamming the mutagen potions to get them to show up. Otherwise, it may just be a matter of not being far along enough in the transformation - they're later changes. You can check how far along you are in the MCM menu, under like, "Cows" or something.

I wish to have more freedom with the mutations. Maybe make the "Hardcore mode" so that you have limits. The reason is that I am trying to get "blush when aroused" working on Skyrim SE but I had limited the face tattoos so that my character does not get the cow nose. Does someone know how to prevent BAC from using the texture for the cow nose?

Any reason my skin texture would turn solid blue after hitting 40% transformation? I'm assuming i missed something but idk what.

Nvm im dumb... see above about slavetats pack causing that sometimes, I will try to fix it."

Edit: after install Slavetats, with Being a Cow noting that it sees the mod, I still have blue skin...

Edit2: Found that the body paint keeps giving it a blue shade everytime the Being a Cow mod checks stats (transformation%) and it doesn't have any texture besides default... and it just paints it solid blue...

at what transformation % are udders supposed to appear?

5 hours ago, AberRational said:

A blue body is generally a missing overlay. It is assigning the body overlay, but that file can't be found. Have you downloaded and installed the Tats files in addition to the main mod?

Yes, I already solved the problem I would like to overlay the tattoo could be transformed into a cow that is to hoof horn and tail but no fur cow

21 hours ago, SilentOption said:

You have to download Hdt Physics Extension from the Nexus

I've tried various HDT Physics extensions, locking the max fps at 60, and even changing the cow tail.nif to a different tail (all I learned from that is tail 1.nif doesnt spazz out all the time vs tail 2.nif from the BSA).  Its also worth noting that my characters breasts sometimes stretch out aswell but usually return to normal (I'm using the COSHD body).  Thought to be fair the tail always spazzed out no matter what I did, even when I used the tail resources from years back (not with this mod) that tail would occasionally spazz out aswell.