Well, same as how your character turns. Wait till they have some milk, but them in the machine again, and boom, horns will sprout. If you want to speed their transformations up faster, you can use the LevelUp scrolls the mod provides. Just search for them using a mod like "Add Item Menu," and it'll all work out.

6 hours ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Well, same as how your character turns. Wait till they have some milk, but them in the machine again, and boom, horns will sprout. If you want to speed their transformations up faster, you can use the LevelUp scrolls the mod provides. Just search for them using a mod like "Add Item Menu," and it'll all work out.

sounds like fun :P thank you :P

any dialouges doing transformations or are companions like ablivious to what happening to them?

Not sure if anyone has actually noticed, but a fun fact is, cows in the game are the fastest land animals around!  They outrun horses by a lot, was silly fast, try chasing one, hit it and watch it run, good luck if you can catch it, most of the time you can't, just sails away like it has jet engines on it.  So begs the question, if we can get all 4 walking, grazing and running, would we be able to outrun stuff the same way.  Think of it, run across Skyrim past the wolves, werewolves, vampires, etc, to milk yourself at another city.  Shame you don't get noticed as a "farm animal" by most, would bring the mod into another means so you could actually be considered a "creature", could even run into those scary cow tippers.

Guess the author is taking a break from this one to do others, hope to see some new things soon for this.

GuruSR.

On 8/15/2019 at 9:16 AM, SilentOption said:

I'm stuck at Cow's Tear and not progress past it

Try turning off cow comments (set to 0) in the BAC MCW settings-menu before you get kidnapped in Riften. I don't know if that is the solution, but worked for me. I think the problem might be that the NPCs gets stuck in their dialogue because of the comment. You can always reset the cow comments setting afterwards.