8 hours ago, blabonohe said:

1 when fur start grow body become blue.

You need to also install the SlaveTat package from the download section. It's not in the basis mod file.

2 legs dont show hooves - instead normal feet on ultra high invisible heel.

Hooves are the final transformation stage. They don't appear prior to transformation being complete.

3 in slave tats can choose BAC tats but cant choose any phase - drop to empty slot

See 1. The *reference* to the tats is in the base mod file. The *textures* however are in a separate download.

An update to one of my favorite mods? That's great! The listed changes/additions sound good to me. I will have to test this very soon. Already pretty excited about it and looking forward to more updates. :D

Edit: Just took a quick look at it and I really like the increased control concerning transformation. Especially the options to turn off things like fur completely is a nice touch if you want to go for multiple breast rows, which is not playing nice with the fur tattoos.

I am also thinking about disabling the tail. I am fine with having one, but this thing is just ridiculously big, even in the first step of growth (at least with v1.8pre3 - not sure if something about it was changed). If I'm not mistaken, making it smaller should be pretty easy to do when just shrinking the existing model. Would you consider making a version that is much smaller and adding an option to the MCM to choose the big or small size? Just a suggestion to consider.

Playing with the new files you left us i have encountered an issue.
Once i hit 19/26 in the transformation the body losses its textures and goes full purple are we missing a texture file somewhere?

Everything else seems to be working fine have not completed the quest line fully yet.

6 minutes ago, Jade1280 said:

Playing with the new files you left us i have encountered an issue.
Once i hit 19/26 in the transformation the body losses its textures and goes full purple are we missing a texture file somewhere?

Everything else seems to be working fine have not completed the quest line fully yet.

did you download both files?
textures and mod?

first thing i noticed was some new mutations:  Cellulite cow skin 2, Which i am guessing is just even more layered on to the skin, 

Tall and short body respectively, again i am guessing it just increase or decrease your height,  Metabolism slow and fast Yeah i am thinking this has to do with how slow or fast you gain weight. 

Ass Stretches, No idea about this one, thinking it may be textures that get placed on the butt to look like the ass has stretch marks on it. Uneven breast 2, again i guess it's an even more extreme variant of the first.

Belly Stretches, Same as the ass stretches i am guessing. Breast Stretches, The same as the Butt and Belly.

Second thing i took notice was features that some were asking for, since a long time ago:  You can now disable Tail,Horns and Ears, Hooves, lastly Fur. this can all be done under the Milk Maid tab,

Alongside this you can also reset the progress of your cow back to lvl 1 where you first start, The amount of mutations you can disable has also been increased to 8.

And there is a new npc called Mech No idea what this thing does.. or if it is suppose to look like this @skyrimfet

20200126140403_1.jpg

Guest AthenaESIV

Is any type of recovery mechanism for this in future plans? A way to remove the cow transformation over time via a quest(s) with some level of immersion? 

Ty for the update!

48 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

first thing i noticed was some new mutations:  Cellulite cow skin 2, Which i am guessing is just even more layered on to the skin, 

Tall and short body respectively, again i am guessing it just increase or decrease your height,  Metabolism slow and fast Yeah i am thinking this has to do with how slow or fast you gain weight. 

Ass Stretches, No idea about this one, thinking it may be textures that get placed on the butt to look like the ass has stretch marks on it. Uneven breast 2, again i guess it's an even more extreme variant of the first.

Belly Stretches, Same as the ass stretches i am guessing. Breast Stretches, The same as the Butt and Belly.

Second thing i took notice was features that some were asking for, since a long time ago:  You can now disable Tail,Horns and Ears, Hooves, lastly Fur. this can all be done under the Milk Maid tab,

Alongside this you can also reset the progress of your cow back to lvl 1 where you first start, The amount of mutations you can disable has also been increased to 8.

And there is a new npc called Mech No idea what this thing does.. or if it is suppose to look like this @skyrimfet

20200126140403_1.jpg

LinksSword - you are a genius :)

Stratches - thats a new overlay to show skin damages

Metabolism - modify how do you react to food - so you can get slim body building and slow metabolism -- your base weight is lower but if you eat if you get some extra kg ;)

MECH: Its a reason of long delay in updateds. I decided to create this npc to catch rebeled cow and bring to paul - it works almost good but couse some bugs. I decided to ignore it at this moment. I need to add some fix in future.

So simply if you find a way to ignor masters call this mech will start to looking for you and try to catch you and then bring you to Paul.

in MDM debug one option fire this mechanics

57 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Is any type of recovery mechanism for this in future plans? A way to remove the cow transformation over time via a quest(s) with some level of immersion? 

Ty for the update!

I dont know, some people ask about it. IHMO - curse is curse and at this moment i dont know anyone who know HOW rewert it  ;)