Cow Live Services

View File

Description

Ā 

This is a somewhat personalized expansion for theĀ Being a Cow-mod. I really liked how NPCs will make random comments about the hooves and stuff like that, so I figured to expand on this and add someĀ new immersive features.

Ā 

Ā 

Farmers Barn

Ā 

Inn keepers aren't very fond of some strange creature messing with their beds, so naturally they won't rent their stuff to the transformed player. ButĀ there's also good news as well,Ā Ā because farmers and hostlers may grantĀ free shelter to pretty much all kind of crazyĀ animal.

Ā 

Ruminant Life

Ā 

The transformation is not just a visual / social effect but also changes digestive system quite radically. A diet inappropriate for the average ruminant creature mayĀ turn out quite dangerous andĀ damage the creatures mental and physical abilities.

Ā 

Ā 

Requirements

Ā 

Zaz Animation Pack (not tested with older versions)

Milk Mod Economy

Being a CowĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/21/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

AmazingĀ - Please keep expanding on it :)Ā 

Ā 

Just a little suggestion but I am using an enb and its pitch black almost inside the barn would it be possible to add some torches etc?

Ā 

Hmmm......Ā I tried to install the new 2.1 versionĀ it with vortex mod manager and it didn't work so i instead did it manually but i am still not getting the dialogue options.

Ā 

My character is Level 20/20 on BAC btw and the plugin is sorted and active

Ā 

Any ideas?

12 hours ago, asgard398 said:

Hmmm......Ā I tried to install the new 2.1 versionĀ it with vortex mod manager and it didn't work so i instead did it manually but i am still not getting the dialogue options.

Ā 

My character is Level 20/20 on BAC btw and the plugin is sorted and active

Ā 

Any ideas?

Ā 

Could be that the quests aren't running properly. Can you check for theire statusĀ via the ingame console?

Ā 

help cls
-- should give you a list with all the quests

sqv <quest>

Ā 

cls_controller :Ā is the maintenance script

cls_farmersbarn : is the actual dialogue and teleport scripts

cls_followerrefresh : detects folowers and will frequently restartĀ Ā 

Ā 

[Edit] Nevermind I think I found the issue. I'll upload a fix along with veterinary test.

Ā 

9 hours ago, nocturna said:

do we need to download the first one (it seems bigger) or is it jsut the second file?

No I just didn't compress the first version

Ā 

10 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

Since this seems to be recently active, can someone make an up-to-date SE port of this and BAC? I can't get BAC to work in SE anymore...

SE still seems unstable for modsĀ so that may not be possible at the moment.Ā 

is the inn block going to be active from say 1/20 or will it activate on a later stage of the transformation when the effects start alteringĀ theĀ PC more thanĀ just the horns and ears? But yeah seems promissing so far. I will keep track of the mod at least won't have time to test for a while but ill definetly use this at some point.

Hi, I like the idea behind the mod, but I can't understand how to use well, in the stables and farms I can get the question from the npc to let me sleep but nothing happens after that, they only agreed about it but I can't sleep. How can I Ā trigger for some event after interact with the farmer? Something must happend?

Ā 

Thanks for the work , merry chritsmas!!!

On 12/23/2018 at 2:11 AM, Zerena said:

is the inn block going to be active from say 1/20 or will it activate on a later stage of the transformation when the effects start alteringĀ theĀ PC more thanĀ just the horns and ears? But yeah seems promissing so far. I will keep track of the mod at least won't have time to test for a while but ill definetly use this at some point.

It starts immediately with the first transformation level, however I figured to make that part configurable via JSONĀ because that's the part where SKSE is also checking for the BAC plugin.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, nocturna said:

Hey, how do you use the barn?
I spoke to the stable owner in white run and he said sure thing and that was it.
Nothing else happened.

Ā 

Well that's weird, can you run the following console commands and check on whether the properties, state, etc.Ā of the quests are acting weird?

sqv cls_farmersbarn
sqv cls_followerrefresh

Ā 

Ā 

6 hours ago, nocturna said:

FarmersbarnĀ 
Quest state
Enabled?Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Yes

State:Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Running
Current stage:Ā  Ā 0

Priority:Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  0

Same for refresh.
BAC story line is at the debt, and transformation 21/20

can you even coc to CLS_Barn ? BAC story shouldn't matter.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:16 PM, asgard398 said:

Don't know if this is a feature but Dremora outcastsļ»æ have the option for the veterinarian service XD

Well somebody addedĀ them to the factionsĀ so IĀ suppose that they are meantĀ to be that wayĀ ;)

Ā 

4 hours ago, nocturna said:

Its working now, just had to start a new cahracter.

Soooo, whens the next update?Ā ?

Ā 

Dunno yet, work starts on wednesday, soĀ probably somewhere mid january or something like that.

2 hours ago, DoomSequirrel said:

Well somebody addedĀ them to the factionsĀ so IĀ suppose that they are meantĀ to be that wayĀ ;)

Ā 

Ā 

Dunno yet, work starts on wednesday, soĀ probably somewhere mid january or something like that.

good to know thanks for the uppdate on information