Guest AthenaESIV
26 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

I dont know, some people ask about it. IHMO - curse is curse and at this moment i dont know anyone who know HOW rewert it  ;)

Fair enough, but in fantasy many times removing a curse is the whole goal of the story :P

BaC and many mods like it are great for a while, but then you want to do other stuff and your only choice is to reload the game. Removing it should not be easy, and could include a lot of SL related encounters to gain favor to get it done, but it would make the mod much more interesting.

Now it just seems whenever I use this mod it is for a very short amount of time because it is permanent and plays out over a very long time. So if I get tired of it and want to go back to orignal state there is no gameplay options for that other than reloading an old save.

Maybe it could even be an illusion of the former self, like many tales told where it has a time limit or something before returning to cursed state. Just a thought. Thanks for reading!

1 hour ago, skyrimfet said:

LinksSword - you are a genius :)

Stratches - thats a new overlay to show skin damages

Metabolism - modify how do you react to food - so you can get slim body building and slow metabolism -- your base weight is lower but if you eat if you get some extra kg ;)

MECH: Its a reason of long delay in updateds. I decided to create this npc to catch rebeled cow and bring to paul - it works almost good but couse some bugs. I decided to ignore it at this moment. I need to add some fix in future.

So simply if you find a way to ignor masters call this mech will start to looking for you and try to catch you and then bring you to Paul.

in MDM debug one option fire this mechanics

You know i had a feeling that it was for Paul. So as it currently stands the quest doesn't actually function.

I think another good thing would be depending how far away you are from paul the mech will auto transport you there instead of the long travel. Because lets say i am in, idk... an entirely different part of skyrim like the island solstheim which i don't even know what it would do in that situation, or if you are just miles away from paul and don't want to sit waiting 20 minutes for your cow to arrive there with the mech. It's a neat idea though.

And i think as a punishment in this case, when the mech brings you back to paul he will lock you in one of those bound pump machines. I think there should be a pump machine near the whiterun stables that paul can use on you in certain quests.

Anyways literally the first thing i saw when i updated was the Mech.

1 minute ago, LinksSword said:

You know i had a feeling that it was for Paul. So as it currently stands the quest doesn't actually function.

I think another good thing would be depending how far away you are from paul the mech will auto transport you there instead of the long travel. Because lets say i am in, idk... an entirely different part of skyrim like the island solstheim which i don't even know what it would do in that situation, or if you are just miles away from paul and don't want to sit waiting 20 minutes for your cow to arrive there with the mech. It's a neat idea though.

perfect!
I add fade in/fade out and teleport ❤️

I dont know, some people ask about it. IHMO - curse is curse and at this moment i dont know anyone who know HOW rewert it  ;)

My idea would be if there was some way to escape the grasp of Paul, and lose his control over you, perhaps an  insert mysterious npc here for whatever reasons they have, will lead you into a fetch quest for ingredients to make the insert cure here, maybe just to be a real dick it is only a temporary cure and wears off after a few days. 

This npc would want you to do a few things before the fetch quest is given, similar things to paul and you could refuse but that will just make matters worse.

And like how you can make paul mad or happy, you could make this npc, mad or happy so they may give you a temporary cure or a full cure.

Besides just Paul it would be interesting if any npc with a unique name had the chance of owning you under circumstances, Same sort of gameplay would happen, master calling you your breast growing, asking you to do things, just under a different npc.

curse is curse and at this moment i dont know anyone who know HOW rewert it

I played with the curses in SLHormones yesterday, and the way it's done there is that you can ask dremora outcasts (which are added by the mod, I think) to remove or alter your curses - for a price, of course. Something like that could be implemented into BAC as well, maybe with a somewhat more fleshed out quest behind it.

1 hour ago, AthenaESIV said:

So if I get tired of it and want to go back to orignal state there is no gameplay options for that other than reloading an old save.

The MCM of BAC has an option to deactivate its functionality. If you revert your hucow to stage 1 of her transformation first and then shut down the functionality of BAC via its MCM option, you should be fine. That's how I do it all the time. It's not immersive, sure, but you don't lose progress.

21 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I played with the curses in SLHormones yesterday, and the way it's done there is that you can ask dremora outcasts (which are added by the mod, I think) to remove or alter your curses - for a price, of course. Something like that could be implemented into BAC as well, maybe with a somewhat more fleshed out quest behind it.

The MCM of BAC has an option to deactivate its functionality. If you revert your hucow to stage 1 of her transformation first and then shut down the functionality of BAC via its MCM option, you should be fine. That's how I do it all the time. It's not immersive, sure, but you don't lose progress.

Only issue with SLH is, That it is too easy to remove the curse, sure you have other factors like time limit and such, but Dremora outcast carry deadra hearts on them, and that is all you need to cure yourself and they are not rare to find, and plus there are already a bunch of set Dremora by that mod placed around the holds areas like dragobridge.

2 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

Only issue with SLH is, That it is too easy to remove the curse

I personally am fine with it being easy, but I see your point of course. Which is why a longer quest with a lot of hoops to jump through (that might or might not get more difficult by the transformation progressing, like NSCs forcing the character to drink Lactacid or getting milked or maybe, if possible, hand hooves blocking the lockpicking minigame, locking the character out of chests with required items) would be something I'd really like. The stakes would get higher  the farther the transformation progresses until at the final stage it'd be highly improbable to be cured.

20 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I personally am fine with it being easy, but I see your point of course. Which is why a longer quest with a lot of hoops to jump through (that might or might not get more difficult by the transformation progressing, like NSCs forcing the character to drink Lactacid or getting milked or maybe, if possible, hand hooves blocking the lockpicking minigame, locking the character out of chests with required items) would be something I'd really like. The stakes would get higher  the farther the transformation progresses until at the final stage it'd be highly improbable to be cured.

Yeah exactly, And if your hands become hooves it makes it impossible to dress aswell, Or at least very difficult.

9 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

And if your hands become hooves it makes it impossible to dress aswell, Or at least very difficult.

Like SLHormones's bimbo curse: you better always have a companion who can help you. Maybe they ask for favours in return, but you can ask them to open locks, pull levers, or dress you. They might have their own idea on how to dress you, though. "Cows don't wear fancy dresses. Have a harness and a bridle instead."

(Speaking of which, I really hope that at some point this mod attracts someone to design special hucow armour. For those of us who - like me - prefer to keep their characters independent from both Paul and the slavers. Because quite honestly, regular breasts can be a hassle without ample support. Having a real udder and walking only on hindlegs must be a nightmare.)

21 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Like SLHormones's bimbo curse: you better always have a companion who can help you. Maybe they ask for favours in return, but you can ask them to open locks, pull levers, or dress you. They might have their own idea on how to dress you, though. "Cows don't wear fancy dresses. Have a harness and a bridle instead."

(Speaking of which, I really hope that at some point this mod attracts someone to design special hucow armour. For those of us who - like me - prefer to keep their characters independent from both Paul and the slavers. Because quite honestly, regular breasts can be a hassle without ample support. Having a real udder and walking only on hindlegs must be a nightmare.)

i always wanted clothing that fitted over the udders but that would be so much work to make it happen, i personally don't see that happening.

you know If the hooves acted like the DD mittens then that could also work for when grabbing on to things since there would be a high percent chance to fail, I could see it being not impossible but very difficult trying to get dress with hooves for hands,

imagine it would be an frustrating long choir to do in real life. I mean  hooves technically the ones on cattle have cloven hoofs so i could see them being able to get dress using the two sides of theirs hooves to clamp onto the clothing, and some objects like sticks.. but door knobs? forget it. i am thinking way to much into this ?

Speaking of hormones i did actually beat the main quest as a Bimbo without any companions and yes it was impossible without getting raped. and without any defeat mods it would have been a challenge to even fight a strong bandit enemy 1 on 1 without tripping dropping weapons or just dying.

49 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

but door knobs? forget it.

I'm from a country that has door handles, not door knobs. So yeah, they're manageable with fetish hoof mittens, believe me. Also, I'm a fan of keeping opposing thumbs, even when the hands are transformed into cloven hooves. I prefer my cowgirl to keep as much autonomy as possible - probably because I'm living on my own and have to manage to get into and out of all my clothes on my own, if you get my drift.

51 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

i am thinking way to much into this 

Is there such a thing? I love discussing that stuff. I'm the kinda gal tryin' to figure out stupid stuff like a mermaid's cloaka or the spine of centaurs...

Same thing happened to me., no nose ring.  Also, an interesting but disturbing bug *I think* depending on what mods you have installed..... The Milk Maid mod is one.. the mech approached my PC as NPC's do, stripped naked and what I saw was a female body with Paul's head. Same thing when the Mech was raped by a horse with Aroused Creatures installed.

1 hour ago, vader634 said:

is any one dying after getting captured even god mode dosent work or is this possibly a bug from something else that kills my character after it get captured i die in the cart to be precis talk litte then die

I just logged in to see if getting captured killed my PC as well, and no. The scene worked fine.  Are you using the Cow Live Services mod by chance? Because that mod kills my PC every time

10 minutes ago, CianiF said:

I just logged in to see if getting captured killed my PC as well, and no. The scene worked fine.  Are you using the Cow Live Services mod by chance? Because that mod kills my PC every time

yes i use and if this is the thing that keeps killing my pc i will fix but thanks for telling me about it have a nice day or night

1 hour ago, vader634 said:

yes i use and if this is the thing that keeps killing my pc i will fix but thanks for telling me about it have a nice day or night

You're very welcome! I was pretty sure you were using that mod after reading what happened.  I had the same thing happen to my PC.

Hello again

I have a few Ideas for you, I'm going to go point by point through these.

1. Make Paul the main antagonist/foe in the quest and get rid of the hunters.

A. He is the first part of the mod and how you start the transformation into a cow so it only makes sense that he is the cause of your problem/predicament going forward. Lets say he tells you where to start the first quests to discourage you from stopping the transformation, (And stay at his farm like a good little cow.) After he realizes you are not going stop searching for help he starts sending mercenaries with letters sign from P, As try you to do the quests more and more mercs will be sent after you until Paul gets angry and frustrated enough to write the last letter to the mercs with his full name. From there you know Paul caused your predicament, You go to find out how and why?

B. Lets Say Paul has a backstory of being an adventurer all cross the Tamriel and he wanted to settle down on a farm and he read a good book and know where to get a good little cow for his farm, He also would have a lot from his adventures. (That includes a certain mech)

2. change the Daedric prince from Molag Bal to Hircine in the books and quests. 

A. Hircine is the Daedric prince of the hunt, father of Manbeasts and a snappy dresser. He also does change beautiful women into animals in the elder scrolls lore to chase them down and mate with them, He is the god of the hunt in every way one can be. Although he did the "change beautiful women into animals" thing during the Merethic Era when gods and Daedra walk among Men and elf, So whatever Paul/Mande used to transform you and her into a cows must be from that time. Like lets say a cowbell collar that when a woman hear its toll/ring they start to slowly transform over time, Hircine made this collar for the farmer in the story because he lost his last cow and needed a new but couldn't afford a new one, He heard of Hircine challenge to hunt and kill the white elk and you will summon him for a commune with him, when he summoned Hircine he was give the collar and told the ring it in front of his new wife Mande. (and we all know the rest of the story.)

Edit; Oh and I was not the one who came up with the idea to switch Daedric princes first that was someone else I can't remember who though.

Edit; it was EinarrTheRed and their post was very well written I might add.

10 hours ago, Dudemer said:

Make Paul the main antagonist/foe in the quest

Yeah, I always thought there was a discrepancy between Paul's introduction, being a kinda soft-spoken farm hand, and his later representation as a hard ass "I'm gonna enslave your fat cow ass and put this ring through your nose!" guy. Leaving aside that there's still (kinda) a human being under all that fur and hooves and udders, that just didn't add up to me.