On 10/7/2019 at 5:24 AM, Kakurine222 said:

What are people doing to keep the transformed girls big and bouncy.  What is the body called? can i bodyslide it to make it more voluptuous?  I installed the mod to try it and instantly my mc looses all her curvy large breasts/butt.

Help?

I use an UUNP body and during the transformation phase my body gets thin as you described. But later it reverts back to you original body.

On 10/9/2019 at 12:01 AM, ZI0MATRIX said:

I use an UUNP body and during the transformation phase my body gets thin as you described. But later it reverts back to you original body.

Does it go back over time or is it based on completing quests?

Can I use bodyslide to change the body?  And what would the body even be called.

On 10/7/2019 at 1:54 PM, Kakurine222 said:

What are people doing to keep the transformed girls big and bouncy.  What is the body called? can i bodyslide it to make it more voluptuous?  I installed the mod to try it and instantly my mc looses all her curvy large breasts/butt.

Help?

Are you using Inflation Framework? The only part from BAC that increase boob size is the "Uneven breast" mutate, and on my experiance it usualy stop's MME's size change's since SLIF tries to auto correct it self so both breast's are equal sized, as the uneven breast only adds on to one node size to scale.  

On 10/9/2019 at 5:31 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

But later it reverts back to you original body.

The weight scaling is dynamic from BAC.  If you runing a lot, doing quest's etc and not eating you will loose weight and get skinny, Depending on the mutator Skinny 1/2 Fat 1/2 it will limit the body wieght's 0-50% *i think* for skinny, and 50-100% for fat

I'm just spitballing an idea here. And sorry for the wall of text.

I know that skyrimfet said that he intended the cow transformation to be permanent, and I'm fine with that. If given the option, I'd probably end up having my character turn into a cow again after being cured.
Anyway I got to thinking, this bovine transformation is the result of a daedric curse, just like vampirism (Molag Bal) and lycanthropy (Hircine). There are also quests to cure your vampirism or lycanthropy, so why not this cow curse?

My idea is to add an optional quest, playable once fully transformed, to give your character a [one time] choice of curing their curse. The example in my head:

• Using The Sisterhood of Dibella as a soft mod requirement

Once the Temple of Dibella is fully corrupted and Dibella is entwined in the influence of Sanguine, you can travel to the temple and ask one of the sisters (or Sybil) to commune with Dibella to find a cure. To your character, seeing as Dibella is the Goddess of beauty, she's your best bet at curing your "ugly" appearance. The sister however (being corrupted and all), fails to see your problem and tries to convince you to embrace the eroticism of your new form and the benefits it brings. You can give up for now and think about it more or continue to plead with her, until she finally gives in and begins to commune with Dibella.

After the sister communes something happens, either a portal appears and the sister tells you to enter or when you go to sleep you have a "dream".
Upon entering the portal/dreaming/whatever, you appear in front of the avatars of Dibella and Sanguine. Once again as you ask to be cured, the two of them are trying to convince you to enjoy your new form and all the pleasures it brings with it. You have big, beautiful, sensitive, milky tits after all, and now that you're a cow you have the choice of giving up the dangerous peril filled life of an adventurer and living out a happy pleasurable existence not having to worry about the world around you. Simply indulging in your bodies desires and newfound instincts.

Sanguine and Dibella do however see the need of individuals with strong a strong will and hand to help "guide" those who are weaker or spend their lives drowning in pleasure, so after some talking they come to a deal with you: Successfully pass their trial and they will lift the curse and turn you back to normal if you choose. Fail, however, and they will continue to believe that you are better off being a cow.

"You have chosen to view your situation as a curse instead of a gift. A pity, but very well. A strong hand is often needed to help guide the weak and confused, after all."

"We can see your determination in this matter, so we will propose a trial of sorts. Succeed, and we will see your desire fulfilled.

"Fail, however, and it will prove above all else that you are not meant to be a hero. The fates believe the blissful life of a cow is perfect for you, yet you do not. So fail and you will remain a cow, and therefore must learn to accept and love that fact."

"Though before you begin, be warned. This spell was placed on you by another, we can brush you clean with our power but we cannot provide protection. If you happen to fall to its effects again in the future, we will be powerless to remove it a second time."

*Sanguine Chuckling* "Though if you do happen to be cursed a second time, clearly you were destined to have big milky bovine tits!"

The trial ends up being a dungeon with a few different sections:

•  First up is an area with traps you need to get through. 
  • Next is a safe enclosure where you encounter "visions" of yourself or others cursed to be cows. All acting carefree and happy, laying around, getting milked, masturbating, etc.
  • Next is an area with really tough enemies (end game tough).
  • Back to another "cow pen" where there's another "vision" of just one cow, but a strong owner protecting the cow from a strong monster.
  • Final dangerous area with a powerful boss (again, VERY difficult).
  • Final room with a single "vision" of you, talk to the vision to hear "yourself" talk about how happy they are with their life, and since they have a kind owner they don't have to worry about anything bad happening to them.

If you die in the trial, it counts as failing. If you survive and exit on your own, You've successfully passed the trial.

In front of you once more are the avatars of Sanguine and Dibella. If you failed the trial, they have nothing more to say to you and send you away. If you passed, you now have two options: Stay true to your convictions and be cured, or choose to remain a cow after being convinced by the visions in the trial. If you still want to be cured, Sanguine and Dibella reluctantly acknowledge your strength and cure you before warning you that this was a one time deal and sending you away. If you decide to stay as a cow, they'll happily congratulate you on accepting your new life and the pleasures it brings before sending you home.

I like the idea of having the transformation being permanent. But I also like the idea of my character having the option to free herself of the curse, succeeding at this hypothetical trial, but ultimately being corrupted/consumed by the desire to be a cow along the way and ultimately by their own choice deciding to stay as a cow. I don't know, I kind of prefer the idea of the character hating it at first, only to become corrupted into enjoying it and wanting to stay as a cow. This idea kind of also helps further tie the curse to Skyrim lorewise.

TLDR: Idea for an optional quest for a one time cure for the cow transformation curse.

55 minutes ago, obviouslyincognito said:

TLDR: Idea for an optional quest for a one time cure for the cow transformation curse.

Since the transformation is linked to the MilkMaid's milk production, the quest would have to remove the PC from the MilkMaid list. That has a couple of interesting implications, with all the Milk Mods popping up, like Forced Milkmaid, MilkAddict, or Martial Milk (imagine no longer being able to use your most powerful attack spells because they rely on your stored milk). I could imagine another quest being kicked off by getting healed, like some mysterious party trying to trick the PC and corrupt them once again for their own gain. I kinda like the possibilities a quest offering a cure would open up.

On 10/10/2019 at 1:19 AM, LatencyRemix said:

Are you using Inflation Framework? The only part from BAC that increase boob size is the "Uneven breast" mutate, and on my experiance it usualy stop's MME's size change's since SLIF tries to auto correct it self so both breast's are equal sized, as the uneven breast only adds on to one node size to scale.  

The weight scaling is dynamic from BAC.  If you runing a lot, doing quest's etc and not eating you will loose weight and get skinny, Depending on the mutator Skinny 1/2 Fat 1/2 it will limit the body wieght's 0-50% *i think* for skinny, and 50-100% for fat

I am not usiing SILF.  The mods which do have that have the ability to change the characters breast size and simulate belly change that I am using are.

Being female 2_8_1  But all the body slide change settings are off.

Milk mod economy But breast and belly changing settings are off only thing i have on that makes visual changes is the lactating breasts.

Sexlab Soul gem pregnancy version 1.06 Only the breast node change setting is on the cum inflation setting and belly settings are off.

And the main body type I am using is hourglass in the mod All in one hdt pussy version 3

Here is a pics of my main mc. When she is more endowed being a cow is not installed and the only one of my mods that is changing her breasts is soulgem pregnancy.  when she looses a lot of curves being a cow is active even if i toggle off the body changes she looses bust and butt seze.  Can I not keep my hourglass body mesh? is forced to change to something else even in the early stages of change.

34348530_20191011_0439001.thumb.jpg.d539002a6897fe10c6d90e78b35fd3cd.jpg

20191011_040826[1].jpg

pics are with my cell phone so they are not good quality.

I notcied last night I installed the mod loaded in to the game and at first before the being a cow mod started heavily processing the character she retained her original body just got the start of horns.  It was only after a few minutes that the mod kicked in fully and changed the body.

Hey does anyone have a walkthrough of the "After the Storm" quest? Ive gotten the deed of ownership for paul, i was milked in dragonsreach, and then paul said for me to talk to him when i want to talk details and a plan to pay for the deed. But no option to talk about it appears. No clue whats going on. Anyone help me?

14 hours ago, Kakurine222 said:

I am not usiing SILF. 

This would be the problem.  Try installing SLIF and the patches if anything need's it. Beeing Female 2.8.1,  I havent used sexlab soul gem pregnancy so i cant realy say how that one add's to node's scales.

From the pictures it looks like its just using a bodyslide preset going off a weight slider to change, and not scaling any increase from node changes

Hello

Mod so good , gives man cramps here.

I have this issue where the hunters capture me and my character just stands on the Dwemer machine doing nothing. And the hunters simply walk away to oblivion. what could be causing this?.

I have enabled dwemer milking in mme, then what still is causing this?

Any Help is appreciated.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, Kakurine222 said:

I am not usiing SILF.  The mods which do have that have the ability to change the characters breast size and simulate belly change that I am using are.

Just to make sure. you have deselected the "allow this mod to change body weight" option in the MCM correct? When you start to transform you are set to a slimmer weight and gradually gain weight with the progression of the mod. So either set your low and high weight identical in bodyslide or turn the option off.

On 10/12/2019 at 11:57 PM, nutsnuts said:

Hello

Mod so good , gives man cramps here.

I have this issue where the hunters capture me and my character just stands on the Dwemer machine doing nothing. And the hunters simply walk away to oblivion. what could be causing this?.

I have enabled dwemer milking in mme, then what still is causing this?

Any Help is appreciated.

Being captured with a weapon out for some reason breaks the scene, at least for me. Best advice I can give you is if you are legit captured in a fight: reload the save, keep your weapon sheathed to be captured again, and the scene should work as normal. Some parts of this also made companions unable to be dismissed for me. If that happens you have to kill the companion and resurrect them.

On 10/15/2019 at 12:02 PM, wrathalos said:

Just to make sure. you have deselected the "allow this mod to change body weight" option in the MCM correct? When you start to transform you are set to a slimmer weight and gradually gain weight with the progression of the mod. So either set your low and high weight identical in bodyslide or turn the option off.

Being captured with a weapon out for some reason breaks the scene, at least for me. Best advice I can give you is if you are legit captured in a fight: reload the save, keep your weapon sheathed to be captured again, and the scene should work as normal. Some parts of this also made companions unable to be dismissed for me. If that happens you have to kill the companion and resurrect them.

Thanks for the suggestions

since I was suffering. I started to play a new start. The issue resolved.

It appears that I will never complete this game in my youth.

My PC is witness for the number of times I started anew.

Good Day.

5 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

I'm trying hammerheart right mow, but nothing happens when i talk with the guy in riverwood

Paul won't have the "new" dialog option until after you start to transform.  You won't start to transform until after you've been milked at least once.  So you have to be either a milk maid or milk slave first. Easiest way to kickstart it is hop into a milking machine when you have lactacid in your inventory.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:27 AM, finn_fann said:

Paul won't have the "new" dialog option until after you start to transform.  You won't start to transform until after you've been milked at least once.  So you have to be either a milk maid or milk slave first. Easiest way to kickstart it is hop into a milking machine when you have lactacid in your inventory.

lactacid?

3 hours ago, RedDotGecko said:

Drink laccid and squeeze milk???

Honestly, just go find a milkpump. Climb in, wait till the animation's over, boom, you're a milkmaid. Now just wait till you've generated some milk (you can legit just wait an in-game hour or two) then climb in the milkpump again. You should start your transformation and grow a small pair of horns. Go talk to Paul once you have those horns, and you're good to start the quests.

52 minutes ago, ZephyrusVenti said:

Honestly, just go find a milkpump. Climb in, wait till the animation's over, boom, you're a milkmaid. Now just wait till you've generated some milk (you can legit just wait an in-game hour or two) then climb in the milkpump again. You should start your transformation and grow a small pair of horns. Go talk to Paul once you have those horns, and you're good to start the quests.

ty, i try :d