2 hours ago, Deimos said:

I've tried various HDT Physics extensions, locking the max fps at 60, and even changing the cow tail.nif to a different tail (all I learned from that is tail 1.nif doesnt spazz out all the time vs tail 2.nif from the BSA).  Its also worth noting that my characters breasts sometimes stretch out aswell but usually return to normal (I'm using the COSHD body).  Thought to be fair the tail always spazzed out no matter what I did, even when I used the tail resources from years back (not with this mod) that tail would occasionally spazz out aswell.

For me the second tail spazzed out at a weird fps range that no other hdt object would. About 45-48 fps. Once I limited the fps just below that range it never spazzed out again. Not really a fix and it sucks that I have to limit the game to use this mod. I'm guessing those that never dip below 60 ever get this problem.

Spoiler
On 9/18/2019 at 4:22 AM, AberRational said:

Figured I'd share my character, Ream. ?

She lost her arms but defends herself by blasting milk from her nipples to either heal companions or hurt enemies. That's from a mod I'm making called Martial Milk.

character portrait

Hide contents

character three quarter viewcharacter silhouettecharacter from belowcharacter casting ready

I'm astonished by those face morphs! ? 
I'm horrible at face sculpting... Any chance you could share the face gen / face morph preset?

12 hours ago, scarebear2403 said:

For me the second tail spazzed out at a weird fps range that no other hdt object would. About 45-48 fps. Once I limited the fps just below that range it never spazzed out again. Not really a fix and it sucks that I have to limit the game to use this mod. I'm guessing those that never dip below 60 ever get this problem.

The second tail is just too big. For me making it smaller limited how often it spazzed out to pretty-much-never... But HDT is HDT and I wouldn't bet my head on this to work every time.

On 9/19/2019 at 7:48 AM, TheSpirit said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm astonished by those face morphs! ? 
I'm horrible at face sculpting... Any chance you could share the face gen / face morph preset?

Thank you, and I surely can!

As for how I made it (and other cow/animalistic morphs), I mainly use my general knowledge of creature anatomy, my memory of movies and games that have done similar deformations (like in Willow when the soldiers turn into pigs), then mess with the morphs to reimagine the underlying bone and muscle structure. I'm no expert, just an enthusiast! ??

Also, I have never shared data like that before- I basically use full character presets via racemenu for new games and transfers between LE and SE.

I cleaned up and linked my racemenu preset- I reset SLIF, disabled BaC, switched off milk maid status, and defaulted the racemenu body sliders. It should be her underlying face. I can share the fully transformed version if you prefer that, though. It'll have all the BaC stuff baked into it- bigger lips and whatnot.

Ream_BaseMorphs.jslot

On 9/20/2019 at 10:05 PM, AberRational said:

Should be Data\skse\plugins\CharGen\Presets for RaceMenu to pick it up. If it sees it, you should be able to go to the RaceMenu Presets tab -> load preset -> should be in the list there.

I'm curious of what your character Ream looked like before the tf? if you even have any screenshots.

Kinda curious about her lore too, Like how did she loose her arms? and what happened to her to cause her to become a cow? 

I like to come up with a little lore for my pc's, 

My latest pc who used to be called Scarlet before she was taken by the hunters and renamed cow 32, In my lore not only did they mutate her but they also wiped her memories using magic so she has amnesia and doesn't remember what her life was like prior to becoming a cow,

She meets up with Paul and makes a deal with him hoping he could do something about her current state, One thing she didn't count on was she had been the dragonborn this whole time and now she must partake in trying to defeat Alduin, Even after Paul takes ownership and abuses it against her she still had to save the world,

Altering between her duties as dragonborn and serving Paul, Meanwhile the deadric prince Sanguine has a keen interested on her and is keeping tabs to wait for the opportunity to turn her into his personal plaything,  Where the mod SD+ would be used and Sexlab Hormones.

It's not going to end happily ever after for her sadly. And through her journey she was cursed into a bimbo by Sanguine's minions though only half way as due to being the dragonborn it wasn't able to fully alter her mind. 

On 9/17/2019 at 11:22 PM, AberRational said:

Figured I'd share my character, Ream. ?

She lost her arms but defends herself by blasting milk from her nipples to either heal companions or hurt enemies. That's from a mod I'm making called Martial Milk.

character portrait

Reveal hidden contents

character three quarter viewcharacter silhouettecharacter from belowcharacter casting ready

I look forward to the Martial Milk mod BTW i always wanted something like that for mme. ?

16 hours ago, LinksSword said:

I'm curious of what your character Ream looked like before the tf? if you even have any screenshots.

Kinda curious about her lore too, Like how did she loose her arms? and what happened to her to cause her to become a cow? 

I like to come up with a little lore for my pc's, 

Her name was Aerda, and she was a runic battle mage before the transformation. She had infused her arms with powerful runes to strengthen her spell casting. She had even lost her left forearm in a battle when a violent counterspell incinerated it, yet still she could cast with both arms due to the infusions.

Unfortunately, she had made enemies of a group of criminal alchemists. Aerda had thwarted several of their attempts to set up a human cattle trafficking ring, so they devised and executed a plan to enslave her and finally launch their operations all at once- first by alchemically burning off her runes (and the rest of her arms) to neutralize her, then by infecting her and many others with a living curse (virus) they had developed that triggers and massively boosts milk production with the humiliating side effect of developing cow-like traits.

She had lost her arms and her magic. She continued to resist, but the virus was irreversibly changing her. Aerda began to think differently about herself, the world, and her place in it. She struggled to cope with the changes and developed a hypersexual fixation, getting off on being milked, becoming a cold, calculating seductive predator bent on turning her curse into a weapon, and even renaming herself Ream. As her condition progressed, she learned how to powerfully force milk from her breasts and eventually escaped the milk den. Now she hones her new skills and plans to give the alchemists a deadly taste of the milk they so generously bestowed upon her.

Spoiler

Aerda before 1Aerda before 2Aerda transforming 1Aerda transforming 2Aerda transforming 3

3 hours ago, popdude66 said:

So when i add the file to NMM the scripts says it has been added but does not show up to activate.

After my last Skyrim SE got corrupted I switched to Vortex because it does not override anything--> everything seems reversal. However Vortex tends not to activate plugins from ports. So I check this issue and activate them manually.

If someone happens to have a TBD body with a pregnancy/belly node to share, please contact me.

seriously what the hell is wrong wiht the hunters  slaved quest,  the hunter barely triger i start up in the cart free to move and i only got the dialog to advance the thing jsut once, its starting to be infuriating, because i don't know if it s conflict with a mod or that i have something equiped where it shouldnt be...i just want to enjoy this mod and its contents

so thanks to outside help i manged to proced...thanks for nothing:L

BTW dont run this mod wiht  frostfall and cloacks of skyrim you esentially end half naked (only  armor/clothing slot)and unable to wear necklace or rings and of course weapons tried to do my run being mage to bypass the needs of armor and such but daaam lossing the necklace and ring slot hurted hard, maybe skyfeet could make so you could enchant the nose ring and cowbell?