Major Site Upgrade Coming - November 5th, 2017

Any chance of embedded .webm support being rolled into this one?  I'm tired of trying to showcase HDT stuff using 10 megabyte animated gifs that are tiny and look like crap, when I could be using 1 megabyte .webms twice the size and ten times as nice.

Have you tried APNG?

I have to confess I hadn't even known of their existence until now.  Why, do you know if they work here?

Best of luck with the upgrade! Hopefully you'll be able to fix the problems that have been listed (somehow I've lucked out and only had to deal with lag during high traffic times and the occasional time I've been redirected to another site when trying to do a mirror download...admittedly the latter one may not be an actual bug but it's still really frakking annoying playing musical chairs to get mods I want to try) and streamline things the way you want them to be! :D

Looks pretty good so far.

One thing that I find a bit annoying with the new site though is how messed up the front page gets if you zoom in some.

On the old version if you zoom to 150% it looks great on the new site if you zoom to 150% it gets messed up and stuff like topics gets placed way at the bottom.

First screenshot is from the old site 2nd screenshot is from new one.

Spoiler

Untitled.thumb.png.06eb2ba9b9d7324250c94345b6e6333b.pngUntitled.thumb.png.f807872ab7dacc68c890f982d5e61daa.png

Also all the tabs at the top like forums downloads and what not disappear and can't been seen unless you zoom back out.

3 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Looks pretty good so far.

One thing that I find a bit annoying with the new site though is how messed up the front page gets if you zoom in some.

On the old version if you zoom to 150% it looks great on the new site if you zoom to 150% it gets messed up and stuff like topics gets placed way at the bottom.

First screenshot is from the old site 2nd screenshot is from new one.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.thumb.png.06eb2ba9b9d7324250c94345b6e6333b.pngUntitled.thumb.png.f807872ab7dacc68c890f982d5e61daa.png

Also all the tabs at the top like forums downloads and what not disappear and can't been seen unless you zoom back out.

hello, Myuhinny,

in case your browser is Chrome or FireFox, you may try a new CSS CPU is developing; it makes the page a bit more latitudinal, which is better for zooming.

wish you all the best,

E.

6 minutes ago, Sunja66 said:

I assume accounts won't get transfered ? So I have to sign up anew ?

If you created your account after Nov 5th, then you have to create a new account.

14 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

I noticed looking at my profile that my join date is different from one site to the other. On the old site it's member since 26 Dec 2011 on this site it's member since December 25, 2011.

Probably a time zone, DSL or rounding feature that bumped it from one day to the other.