5 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

No body slide.

But I added support for people to add there own custom armor in DFWHOREARMOR folder and enabling in via MCM.

i know and i forgot that there's no UNP version. BodySlide file are available though.

Servas CGI! ?

Something is not right.
first I should wear a chastity belt, then a clitoris piercing, which of course does not work with the belt.
also the enslavement is not really working,  I have already owe 110,000 septims and nothing has happened.. and what is this chaos mode please?

12 minutes ago, CGi said:

i know and i forgot that there's no UNP version. BodySlide file are available though.

Tbh, I'm using different custom armor already. I used the stuff I used cause it's good and the permissions are loose but there are a lot of armor out there that are really good but the permission are none exsistant/restrictive.

So yea the packaged stuff does the job. Then, if people want to alter it they can (the load remembers, if you save use custom armours)

6 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Servas CGI! ?

Something is not right.
first I should wear a chastity belt, then a clitoris piercing, which of course does not work with the belt.
also the enslavement is not really true and what is this chaos mode please?

You should not be punished if you have a chasity belt on. On stage 3 the follower will equip it eventually (MAGIC). If you are getting punished (without it being equipped let me know)

Chaos mode - Reroll your MCM setting every time you rest 6 hours (you can set it not to reroll till X time has past)

So you could set it so some days deals are really benifical for you (tempting you to make them that day)

Or device removal can have superlow/high costs 

Or the Punishment debt could be really high or low depending on day.

Idea is some days will be bad for you and not help toward staying/getting free

other days will be easier for you keeping you free/making progress to freedom

One of my fav is deal days 0-7 days. meaning if I'm forced to make a deal..... I really hope it's not for a lot of days.

Edit: One thing that screwed me was not noticing the debt increase for device removal was set at +70% ..... 600 was already a lot but getting 1020 x 2 ... I didn't expect.... also i had like 1000 gold but goldmode ment I could only carry 400 meaning i had to take the debt cost. Trickey!

12 minutes ago, CGi said:

Devious Followers V1.69.4 - Cleaned, USLEEP Patched and Localized

aka version 1.69d

This is an FOMOD for easy installation using NMM, Vortex or MO. The folder structure follows the Bain standard for easy manual installation or with Wrye Bash.

Full German translation included. All vanilla languages have most of their vanilla entries translated but only in the localized plugin.

USLEEP is NOT a dependencie of any of the contained plugins.

Content:

- localized and unlocalized plugin

- EFF patch

- optional source scripts

- optional MO support

Download:

Devious Followers V1.69.4 (16.0 MB)

Is there also an Austria translation? ?

7 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Is there also an Austria translation? ?

The game has no support for this language.
But if you create one then i'll add it and make it replace the english (or w/e else you like) one so you can use it in your game.

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

Is does..... cause I copied a lot of conditions when i started the mod not really thinking.

I have removed em and LAL activator works.... I'm guessing all activators will work on when I upload next version. (sorting it now)

I've added another mod comaptiblity feature..... which might create bugs so yea, you'll probably lose a bug to gain more but in the long run DF will be more compatible with other mods!

While hopefully we are on the right track it doesn't look like the problem is fixed yet in 1.69d/1.694 - I still find I CTD on talking to activators after updating.  Perhaps there are still some conditions hiding in the mod or the scripts that statues don't like.

To make sure it wasn't a clean save issue I started a new game, placed a copy of Lydia via console in the LAL cell and asked her to follow, and used the DF debug to start her as a Devious Follower.  At that point clicking on the LAL statue caused a CTD.

17 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

While hopefully we are on the right track it doesn't look like the problem is fixed yet in 1.69d/1.694 - I still find I CTD on talking to activators after updating.  Perhaps there are still some conditions hiding in the mod or the scripts that statues don't like.

To make sure it wasn't a clean save issue I started a new game, placed a copy of Lydia via console in the LAL cell and asked her to follow, and used the DF debug to start her as a Devious Follower.  At that point clicking on the LAL statue caused a CTD.

For the CTD ypou need a follower with you ? oups my bad, i thought it was fixed earlier when i tried alone without a follower

sorry

13 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

For the CTD ypou need a follower with you ? oups my bad, i thought it was fixed earlier when i tried alone without a follower

sorry

Yea, it seems if there isn't a follower the problem part of the mod isn't active, at least with 1.69d.

*However* I think I may have found the problem entry, at least for me.

@Lozeak - There is a IsSneaking condition in the Quest _DflowSlaveEvents.  I deleted this condition using TES5Edit and now in my game at least one statue activator works just fine while I have a Devious Follower.  I don't know if this caused any other problems, as I only tested if the activator worked immediately after loading my save.  This was *not* on a clean save, but a save that has been updated from 1.67 up to 1.69.4 I believe.

Still enjoying it, so please have another 'thanks' and 'keep up the good work' from me!

And, on a slight tangent. I've experimented with the 'Submissive lola' mod. Which has some nice ideas, but doesn't fit that well into a large and complex build like mine.

One of the ideas I liked was your Master sending you off to fetch them random food/drink. This ment it was still worth you carrying food/drink items, but unlike most 'basic needs' mods - you wern't messing around with them constantly. It was just worth having them there and available to keep your Master happy. i liked the net effect - both of having another random task that wasn't 'go fuck someone', and of food/drink items having a use in game but not being a micromanging burden. So I thought I would suggest adding the idea to this mod, as it fits in nicely with your theme.

A random % every few game hours that your follower asks you for some food or drink. If you have it? Great. Short dialog tree and your done.

If you don't? A little dept or willpower loss or something.

On 4/19/2018 at 3:20 AM, UnEvenSteven said:

Orgasm denial could also work as a new deal not restricted to slavery, perhaps as an add-on to the current Chastity Belt deal. If you're desperate for another deal your follower could mention "want to see you squirm for a week" (could be configurable). If you accept you're given a vaginal plug that randomly vibrates but edges only, keeping you aroused but never allowing orgasm.

What does the follower get out of it? Having control over you and the fact you'd probably be begging for sexual release after a week which then your follower would be happy to help with. You won't be able to pay off this deal early or it could just be very expensive. If you don't pay off the deal the plug and belt are equipped again for another week of sexual torment.

There would be, of course, potential downsides to this deal. If you're Willpower happens to get low enough (very possible) then your follower won't take the belt and plug off/out after a week has passed. You'll just stay locked in the belt with the plug continuing it's torment until another week goes by. If you managed to get your Willpower high enough by that time you'll get your release, otherwise....

Also if your debt is more than 50% of the debt limit then your follower won't let you out for release until you get your debt under control.

This deal has the potential to keep your poor character locked in a belt for weeks if not careful but otherwise only for week (configurable) if managed properly or you pay a hefty expense to be let off the deal early.

Lozeak, just bumping up this excellent post on the subject. I don't know if these ideas were what you were considering or if it was something else. You've obviously got a devious imagination and I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fantastic.

58 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Lozeak, just bumping up this excellent post on the subject. I don't know if these ideas were what you were considering or if it was something else. You've obviously got a devious imagination and I'm sure whatever you come up with will be fantastic.

To expand on that old idea, the plug your follower wants you to use would be controlled by them similar to the piercing deal. While your follower won't activate the plug as often as the piercings when they do, however, the vibrations will be much stronger.

Every time your follower activates the plug, the vibration style would be randomized. Your follower may decide to give you a weak, but extended vibration, a medium strength/length vibration (enough that it may play the typical animations from a vibration event) or a strong vibration that would bring our poor characters close to orgasm but of course would stopped short by their follower (play the typical animation for being edged).

2 hours ago, Lostdreamer said:

Still enjoying it, so please have another 'thanks' and 'keep up the good work' from me!

And, on a slight tangent. I've experimented with the 'Submissive lola' mod. Which has some nice ideas, but doesn't fit that well into a large and complex build like mine.

One of the ideas I liked was your Master sending you off to fetch them random food/drink. This ment it was still worth you carrying food/drink items, but unlike most 'basic needs' mods - you wern't messing around with them constantly. It was just worth having them there and available to keep your Master happy. i liked the net effect - both of having another random task that wasn't 'go fuck someone', and of food/drink items having a use in game but not being a micromanging burden. So I thought I would suggest adding the idea to this mod, as it fits in nicely with your theme.

A random % every few game hours that your follower asks you for some food or drink. If you have it? Great. Short dialog tree and your done.

If you don't? A little dept or willpower loss or something.

Submissive Lola had some great ideas, but I don't miss the fetch quests.

You can very much play DF with basic needs mods. (a reason for food and other things) That's what Sexlab Survial was built for. It ties in with DDF perfectly. Look at its' requirements. You can beg for Food and Drink or Skooma. On top of them I put Pee and Fart and Bathing in Skyrim, Apropos' Wear and Tear. (Speech Debuffs) Set Trade and Barter up with high trade rates. Scarcity, Food removal and Loot and Degradation. Et viola! Try getting enough money now for your Follower once your needs get the better of you. It gets really tricky once you have a lot of deals. No quests needed and getting enough money is a real challenge.

Ohh and I forgot Morrowloot. No more nice armor.

58 minutes ago, UnEvenSteven said:

To expand on that old idea, the plug your follower wants you to use would be controlled by them similar to the piercing deal. While your follower won't activate the plug as often as the piercings when they do, however, the vibrations will be much stronger.

Every time your follower activates the plug, the vibration style would be randomized. Your follower may decide to give you a weak, but extended vibration, a medium strength/length vibration (enough that it may play the typical animations from a vibration event) or a strong vibration that would bring our poor characters close to orgasm but of course would stopped short by their follower (play the typical animation for being edged).

The mod Sexlab Separate Orgasm has built in a mode for mod authors to provide orgasm denial and punishment.  As far as I know, no mod author has taken that up yet.

Lozeak,  loving the updates but I have just noticed something,,,  I dropped the last version of DF (1.69d) from game so I could load and save for a clean save fresh instal of the 1.69.5 version when I notice the previous save was a whopping 34meg.. and once DF was removed for clean save it dropped to my usual 12meg..  I got no papyrus logs for it or anything helpful like that as I am not that tech savy but I knew you would be intrested in knowing this and if others with more knowledge have the logs that could help..  It may be that I just didnt clean save on the last couple of updates which padded it out but who knows..  At least if I have mentioned it here others can look and see if there is an issue or not..  Hopefully just my game.. 

Keep up the awesome updates,,  loving the new content as always :D

I have a plan for the orgasm denial deal content. I'll work on it next but I have a lot of work/social obligations coming up so might take a week or longer. (when it's done).

I don't want to give too much but I can't just have text being the reason the player wants release there need to be a gameplay reason that follows the mentailty of not making the game unplayable. I have found this balance it is a prolly a little more complexe than other deals but who cares people that don't like it can disable it and the people that want this content will just have to suffer lol.

Save bloat- No idea what causes this outside of players dropping items outside of containers.

Script wise, I use almost no update loops and let CK/Game engine deal with a lot stuff for detection. 

I did clean my save with save cleaner, went from 9.6mb ---> 9.5mb so I dunno.

If someone want to explain how to avoid save bloat go for it. The only thing, I really know is don't use many loops (update loops) don't spam cloak spells to detect things.

53 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

It may be that I just didnt clean save on the last couple of updates which padded it out but who knows..  At least if I have mentioned it here others can look and see if there is an issue or not..  Hopefully just my game.. 

Not sure, but my save is a very large and old save file and I haven't noticed any huge size bump like that - my save has only increased from 38.8 MB to 39.1 MB over the last week or so of play, including visiting a lot of previously unexplored areas (doing Forgotten Vale of the Dawnguard expansion).

1 hour ago, steelmagpie said:

I dropped the last version of DF (1.69d) from game so I could load and save for a clean save fresh instal of the 1.69.5 version when I notice the previous save was a whopping 34meg

Not sure what's happening to you there but I don't think it's DF.  I've been running it for a while and my saves are consistently around 9.5 MB.  I try to run with a short mod list, which probably helps, but I didn't notice a big jump in size with DF. 

5 hours ago, zhuguannan123 said:

since this is basically a daily updating mod..... can I just overwrite the old version with the newer one everytime i update this mod and not have to start a new save?

That's what I do! No problems so far