41 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm having a strange issue, I can't get the new deal to be offered.  I cleaned my save for the latest version (1.67), added some debt via the MCM (which doesn't show the new deal in the place where you enable/disable them btw) and started asking for deals. I've been loading saves to try out the new deal but it never gets offered.  Is there any condition that might be blocking it or something? 

I like the new dialogue structure for the deals.  :)

I can't speak for the regular uploads because I use CGI's localization - but something is up with your install or clean save.  The plug deal has a enable/disable line for me in the MCM menu.

I'd make absolutely sure there aren't any old script files hanging around, and possibly try starting a new game to see if the MCM menu shows the deal in that case.  If yes, your clean save might not have been enough.

Edit:  And buried CGI's request to have his version not be buried on the previous page :classic_tongue:

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

I can't speak for the regular uploads because I use CGI's localization - but something is up with your install or clean save.  The plug deal has a enable/disable line for me in the MCM menu.

I'd make absolutely sure there aren't any old script files hanging around, and possibly try starting a new game to see if the MCM menu shows the deal in that case.  If yes, your clean save might not have been enough.

Edit:  And buried CGI's request to have his version not be buried on the previous page :classic_tongue:

I started the process of cleaning my save again, and on a whim looked at the MCM menus after loading the game with DF uninstalled.  Its MCM entry was still there, so I clicked on it and CTD.  So it looks like there is something loose, any hints what it might be called or where it could be?

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I started the process of cleaning my save again, and on a whim looked at the MCM menus after loading the game with DF uninstalled.  Its MCM entry was still there, so I clicked on it and CTD.  So it looks like there is something loose, any hints what it might be called or where it could be?

How did you clean your savegame?

37 minutes ago, CGi said:

How did you clean your savegame?

Reset the mod, removed all DDs, saved.  Uninstalled the mod, loaded the save, made a new save.  Cleaned that with ReSaver.  Loaded the new save up, saved again.  The DF MCM was finally gone at this point.  Installed the mod and loaded the last save, the MCM returns with only 4 deals and none of the new gold system options.   But I have the new deal dialogue structure, so part of it all is working. 

This may be moot, tomorrow another mod I follow is due to release an update that will probably require a new game, so I'll just start over again.  :)

13 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Reset the mod, removed all DDs, saved.  Uninstalled the mod, loaded the save, made a new save.  Cleaned that with ReSaver.  Loaded the new save up, saved again.  The DF MCM was finally gone at this point.  Installed the mod and loaded the last save, the MCM returns with only 4 deals and none of the new gold system options.   But I have the new deal dialogue structure, so part of it all is working. 

This may be moot, tomorrow another mod I follow is due to release an update that will probably require a new game, so I'll just start over again.  :)

ReSaver? You mean FallrimTools? if not, upgrade to FallrimTools.

2 minutes ago, xboronx said:

Small bug: When i got the whore out deal i refused the first customer and got forced to wear a handcuff for this. Now the follower always complains though that i don't have my handcuffs equipped.

You mean arm cuff deal ? I'll fix it tomorrow. For now remove cuffs and requip arm cuffs or don't resist. 

zzzz time !

This was like 3 versions back but I remember when I was over the gold limit and my follower decided to sell my whiterun sword I got from the jarl, is there a way to make it so he doesn't sell your gear to people or at least have a way of getting it back?

4 hours ago, Risamei said:

This was like 3 versions back but I remember when I was over the gold limit and my follower decided to sell my whiterun sword I got from the jarl, is there a way to make it so he doesn't sell your gear to people or at least have a way of getting it back?

Percentage of items stolen MCM. Set it to 0.

There is a quest to buy it all back for 200gold though

59 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Percentage of items stolen MCM. Set it to 0.

There is a quest to buy it all back for 200gold though

Thanks for letting me know that is what stopped me from playing it cuz i lost my sword the first time trying it and i didn't know how to get it back ^^ anyway i'll try it again.

19 hours ago, Lozeak said:

Thanks for the feedback ^^.

There is a little of that fall from grace thing with the willpower/deal system but I think your idea is perfect for "I'm a slut deal"  rework.

Over time you need to say worse, worse things then asking them to do worse and worse things. (I'm gonna add it to the idea list) if I can do it or not I don't know but it's a really awesome idea !

Thanks. I have the feeling you really got my idea.

I read somewhere that there were 9 deals...  and now there is talk of a new "whore out" deal...

I got the newest version installed today on a new game with all the requirements but I am only seeing 5 deals in MCM.

Are there more ? ...if so is there a "hidden" mod requirement to get them ?

( I dont have the soft requirements like frostfall ,simple slavery and slavetats, do I need those? )

1 hour ago, spyke123 said:

I read somewhere that there were 9 deals...  and now there is talk of a new "whore out" deal...

I got the newest version installed today on a new game with all the requirements but I am only seeing 5 deals in MCM.

Are there more ? ...if so is there a "hidden" mod requirement to get them ?

( I dont have the soft requirements like frostfall ,simple slavery and slavetats, do I need those? )

There are only 5 of them with three stages for each of them. You may have gotten confused by one of the comment from when there were only 3 deals with their corresponding 3 stages each.

I have short question about the "Enslaved" mini-game/event. It was stated earlier in the thread that that game has a timer as its only requirement to fire, but I've accrued and paid debt over an ingame month (while keeping low will, 7 deals, and no DD devices besides piercings & the butt plug) and haven't gotten it to fire at all. All other games have worked fine so I'm kind of confused. Is the timer longer than a month ingame? Or are there other requirements like half-debt, etc?

Of course I'm using the newest version on a new fresh savegame.

33 minutes ago, notmenotyou said:

I have short question about the "Enslaved" mini-game/event. 

The enslaved event only happens if you are in full slave status - meaning you've gone over your max debt at low willpower and aren't using one of the other outcomes (simple slavery or endless mode).  Then it should simply fire on cooldown.

Major bug (i think): When I ask to carry more gold, my follower says "not today. I'll consider it tomorrow". Then she gives me a random amount of gold in the thousands. I have 10,000 gold now but I don't know what my debt is. Also, what is this armor mentioned in the patch notes?

39 minutes ago, neosuduno said:

Could you make it so the armor is optional? Honestly, I did not enjoy installing that large file, only to play your mod.

I believe that Lozeak is considering moving the armor meshes to their own DeviousFollowers folder, to make it easy for players to provide their own armor meshes if they prefer a different look.  To avoid overwriting the player's meshes, I imagine that this mod's armor files would become a separate download, which would reduce the size of the main mod file.  (Just guessing.  I'm not trying to speak for the author.)  If so, that might address your concern, though if you have to wear the armor you'd need to use something for the meshes, even if it's just something simple. 

48 minutes ago, neosuduno said:

Could you make it so the armor is optional? Honestly, I did not enjoy installing that large file, only to play your mod.

11mb/15mb is hardly what i consider "big"

Maybe you mean u installed all of the skimpy armour the mod used the armour from (if that's the case the armor is packed into the mod so you don't need to)

You can delete the armour and just not use it (you'll have to disable deal or walk round naked).

46 minutes ago, Endrush said:

Major bug (i think): When I ask to carry more gold, my follower says "not today. I'll consider it tomorrow". Then she gives me a random amount of gold in the thousands. I have 10,000 gold now but I don't know what my debt is. Also, what is this armor mentioned in the patch notes?

Only way to find your debt in gold control mode is resting for 6 hours.

I'll look into that bug. 

==============================

Was able to play my mod! <3333 so good to play the content you make haha.

Had 3 high sec restraints from DCL one being an armbinder but I was being forced to carry 5000 gold .... I had to pay for all 3 to be removed forcing me to make some deals.

Playing the key game thinking I didn't have much debt to get the message "Your debt is at a dangerous level" (probably had something to do with concealed cost.)

Having to be real cautious on day I'm made to carry a lot of gold cause if I get raped it'll turn into a lot of debt.

Used device removal to removal 2 items.... but cause I was forced to carry 300 gold I had to use debt ..... didn't relise the debt cost was 70% more (chao mode)

There is some tweaking to be done but in general it's soooo awesome!

Also the key game is so epic too like a lot of the time it gives me a key for pretty cheap..... but every so often I get nothing or the key I want for a ton of debt.

=================================

Even thought this is all just ideas....

Devious World ..... is dead. 

There are a lot of reason for this but honestly the vision was too grand and too messy. 

The other reason is I have a better idea.

Devious Citys.

Idea is to apply the mentality of devious devices to citys like I did with followers and work in a lot of the mechanics Devious followers. 

Since this is a long way off (I want to do a lot to devious followers before I move on) I won't talk too much about it.

2 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Bug report

You can farm gold when asking: "Can you give me a little bit more gold?". Follower: "Ask me tomorrow", and then, for some reason, she gives you all your gold back. You can ask again, and she will give it you back again and again.

Fixed in 1.68. Thank you !

2 hours ago, bucky22 said:

I just have to say 

Lozeak

this is a fun mod so far and brings new meaning to Jarl's Pet , was an unexpected surprise. 

Thank you for your work.

Thank you !

=========================

Word about custom armour support ..... I don't know how well it'll work, let me know. I might use a different solution if it not good enough .... let me know.

Yea more tweaking for gold mode....

It was too easy to leave the odds are a little lower.

Being in credit by x amount is a requirement to leave too customisation in MCM.