1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

The modder has built her dialog with a lot Blocking Dialog.... meaning it will likely not work with any mods that alter dialog.

I did look at it quickly.... it's a very complex mod but maybe if you change ALL the blocking dialog to Top Level in the CK it might work.

I potentially create an alternate dialog system for Blocking dialog followers.... but it would take time so won't be a while.

TLDR: she will not work.

Just to get that right, clicking the "quest dialogue" on v1.23 did work but killed the payment/debt mechanic. She works find now and i also can ask about debts and remove devices etc, just that i don't get any debts. Do you mean that's because of her dialogue and unavoidable? No biggy imho if it does, but i'm really amazed how well she is done. If there is no way to fix it i guess i'll just keep playing with her for now a bit longer.

I just thought after already having dialogues from both mods, there might be a way to force the payment system starting, that shouldn't completly rely on dialogues? 

50 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Just to get that right, clicking the "quest dialogue" on v1.23 did work but killed the payment/debt mechanic. She works find now and i also can ask about debts and remove devices etc, just that i don't get any debts. Do you mean that's because of her dialogue and unavoidable? No biggy imho if it does, but i'm really amazed how well she is done. If there is no way to fix it i guess i'll just keep playing with her for now a bit longer.

I just thought after already having dialogues from both mods, there might be a way to force the payment system starting, that shouldn't completly rely on dialogues

So 1.23 if you go into the mod and alter all the CurrentFollowerFaction Checks to _DMaster then the mod will likely work in Debug mode.

At some point I reworked the dialog (Ironically to be more compatible with followers) but dropped working on the blocking dialog system. The new system is a lot better but it probably has given the mod no hope of working with followers that use blocking dialog (Thing is the author shouldn't use blocking dialog this way .... I did and i Learnt if you want to work with other mods you need to not use Blocking dialog except when you actually need it aka on a temp basis not a full time basis).

I may try and create a debug dialog tree that can override Blocking dialog/Work with if possible and fix the faction checks.

17 hours ago, cailic said:

Since it seemed to work last time.... I'm bitchin about 9 failed attempts to download the latest file.  A few of them had less than 200 kbs to go.  Nothing like getting your hopes up (Ooo!  Ooo! Ooo!  It's gonna make it....  uh... oh... no).  So if the science holds true, my next attempt should work.

*sigh*  Bad Science.

Just out of curiosity

Are you using a VPN to mask your IP addy? I frequently have issues downloading larger files with my VPN on.

2 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Just out of curiosity

Are you using a VPN to mask your IP addy? I frequently have issues downloading larger files with my VPN on.

No.  It's just rural America.  If you live in the country, you only have one internet provider to choose from, Windstream.  They guarantee 1 MB/s.  It's usually around 20 - 40 kb/s.  It's basically a really sucky DSL.  Oh, and the price we pay for it is what you'd pay for TimeWarner's highest speed access.

The USA, where people don't matter, only money matters.

47 minutes ago, cailic said:

No.  It's just rural America.  If you live in the country, you only have one internet provider to choose from, Windstream.  They guarantee 1 MB/s.  It's usually around 20 - 40 kb/s.  It's basically a really sucky DSL.  Oh, and the price we pay for it is what you'd pay for TimeWarner's highest speed access.

So U.S.A is actually an acronym for an adjective that cable providers use to descibe their cusomers and that means "You Suck Ass"?

1 hour ago, cailic said:

Wow, that is terrible, I seriously feel for your plight. Have you tried Hughes Net? I know that is objectively terrible also, but it at least sounds better than what you describe. :) 

2 hours ago, cailic said:

And i thought germany is the worst country in the western world when it comes to DSL. Here at least if they guarantee 1/MB you can sue them or pay less. On the other hand, that's the reason why no provider gives you any guarantee. And one reason i moved from rural bavaria to Berlin.

@Corsayr Love your sig. :D

I'm experiencing a bug where once you pay off a deal, you can't pay off another without first accepting a new deal because the dialogue options revert to the initial options as if you just started working with this follower.   Also, when  you pause/unpause the mod, the timers for all deals reset to zero so their cost to buy out is as if you just got them and wanted to pay off immediately.  

I discovered these two bugs because I decided to do some S.L.U.T.S. runs to make some cash to pay my follower, but you have to pause the mod during the runs, because all your gear is taken from you and stored.  Debt still accumulated, I owed -just- under 2000 when I finished but made enough to pay off a couple deals... except that prices were suddenly hiked and even with giving myself the cost difference, I could only pay off one before the dialogue reset and I couldn't pay another without taking a new deal.  :(

When I pay the debt and finish slavery, the 'about my debt' option is gone, and never show up again. So I can't pay the debt, and several days late, the drangonborn was enslavery by the follower again :(

BTW: I use EFF for follower management.

bug?: when disable “let follower management the gold”, and then can't enable it again

10 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm experiencing a bug where once you pay off a deal, you can't pay off another without first accepting a new deal because the dialogue options revert to the initial options as if you just started working with this follower.   Also, when  you pause/unpause the mod, the timers for all deals reset to zero so their cost to buy out is as if you just got them and wanted to pay off immediately.  

I discovered these two bugs because I decided to do some S.L.U.T.S. runs to make some cash to pay my follower, but you have to pause the mod during the runs, because all your gear is taken from you and stored.  Debt still accumulated, I owed -just- under 2000 when I finished but made enough to pay off a couple deals... except that prices were suddenly hiked and even with giving myself the cost difference, I could only pay off one before the dialogue reset and I couldn't pay another without taking a new deal.  :(

The deal timer thing I'll need to fix at another time (on Pause) 

The not being able to buy out of a deal was likely an issue with tape gag buy script (Fixed) you'll need to reset mod if you did this tho.

3 hours ago, xiaomiza said:

When I pay the debt and finish slavery, the 'about my debt' option is gone, and never show up again. So I can't pay the debt, and several days late, the drangonborn was enslavery by the follower again :(

BTW: I use EFF for follower management.

bug?: when disable “let follower management the gold”, and then can't enable it again

The MCM bug is fixed 

About debt,,,, could be one thing error in buy out of enslavement, I have fixed that and if you can buy out of enslavement again it should fix the issue (let me know)

1.69.6 is patch only cause I can't upload esp atm cause of incomplete new content would break mod epicly lol.

32 minutes ago, tualmaril said:

Is there a way to choose only one follower to be the devious one and not all you take with you.

Only one follower can every be the devious follower. (you could hire them first let the quest start and then hire the rest)

You can disable other follower becoming devious if you want as well (in MCM).

Warning, you won't be able to dismiss any follower while endebted.

6 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Only one follower can every be the devious follower. (you could hire them first let the quest start and then hire the rest)

You can disable other follower becoming devious if you want as well (in MCM).

Warning, you won't be able to dismiss any follower while endebted.

Is it possible to make your non-devious follower be submissive?

33 minutes ago, tualmaril said:

Depending on what you expect, it probably would be best to chose a submissive follower like Alicia Painslut or cursed loots Sasha. Or one of the sexslave girls - sexslave also allows you to train any (vanilla, not sure about custom) followers into slaves but won't completly change their behaviour, so those who come with the mod would be the better choice anyways.

If you just want to put them into bondage devices, nothing stops you from doing that.

15 minutes ago, tualmaril said:

That would be cool to have other followers play submissive - dominant roles between themselves.

Also switching roles on similar rules with Your single follower would be nice too.

I think there are some mods that already does something like that, with cursed loot coming in to my mind first.

Currently I have achieved similar setting with other mods running along devious followers:

My "dominant follower" Toccata is now wearing an amulet of Diabella from Radiant Prostitution and generating a constant flow of income while wearing a full set of DD equipment.

At the same time she, as a devious follower, acts as a constant syphon for any money I get in the game with a potential risk of making my own main character being subjected to deals.

I have thrown in Sexlab Survival and Sexlab Adventures and Prison Overhaul Patched to add even more spice to my setup.

With a limited pocket money and very high City Gate tolls it forces PC to play a dice game several times accumulating substantial debt and motivating to make multiple deals after leaving any walled city.

7 minutes ago, tualmaril said:

Not sure how that relates to my question? And to answer you it sure is within the scope. A dminant follower will not let anybody get in the way of their fun.

This mod is made to care about a single follower - or the first follower in line if you use a mod that allows multiple followers - and making it dominant.
Making it recognize multiple followers means extensive support for existing follower frameworks, not to mention the possible requests to be able to choose who's the dominant follower and the possible requests to switch roles.
That's why i said it's out of scope "in my opinion".

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

The deal timer thing I'll need to fix at another time (on Pause) 

The not being able to buy out of a deal was likely an issue with tape gag buy script (Fixed) you'll need to reset mod if you did this tho.

The MCM bug is fixed 

About debt,,,, could be one thing error in buy out of enslavement, I have fixed that and if you can buy out of enslavement again it should fix the issue (let me know)

1.69.6 is patch only cause I can't upload esp atm cause of incomplete new content would break mod epicly lol.

I tested with the new version of 1.69.6, it's need a clean save to fix the dialogue option not shown after pay back the dragonborn's freedom.

Great work!!! I enjoy this mod very much please keep in updating more function after enslave, I think it too simple right now  :)

Thanks for the bugfix update, I did experience the "can't buy out of all deals" issue after finally digging myself out of a 9 deal 0 willpower hole - managed to get lucky and get a level 2 of the same deal so I could pay both deals at the same time and get to 0 deals that way. 

Loving the custom whore armor implementation - finally decided to go through my armor mods and pick 3 items to fill those roles.  Very easy to get working with a simple move + rename, and because I use the .bsa'd version I shouldn't have to worry about updates messing with my custom files.

Question @CGi - if I wanted to edit the English of the localized version, what procedure would you recommend/programs to use ect.  I've seen a few people mention in the thread that they might want to tweak the dialogue and I'm curious if that is easier done with the localized files.

7 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Question @CGi - if I wanted to edit the English of the localized version, what procedure would you recommend/programs to use ect.  I've seen a few people mention in the thread that they might want to tweak the dialogue and I'm curious if that is easier done with the localized files.

First: if you don't use the localized plugin for string changes, then you fork the plugin what has many downsides.
Second: You can use TES5Edit, ESP-ESM-Translator or xTranslator to edit the strings inside a plugin and all 3 support localized plugins. Never use the CK to edit a localized plugin because even though localization is a very handy standard Beth gave us, the CK does NOT support it and will screw up your plugin royally upon saving.

I think the latest version has a bug. When I turn off the gold control the follower still takes all my gold away. IIRC in the earlier versions, when the gold control was turned off, the other options were also grayed out, but not anymore.

EDIT: Seems to be working when I turn everything off under the gold control. If I only turn the gold control off (the up-most selection), the other "events" still fire and took away all my gold.