I apologize in advance if the answer is well known or buried back in the forum somewhere.

I notice that Devious World is not in the download area anymore. I just tried out the cage scene with low willpower at the inn at dragonsbridge. The game kept crashing the moment the Master Follower spoke after the rest. Was Devious world removed or wrapped back into Devious follower? Is there a known issue?

2 minutes ago, acturia said:

I apologize in advance if the answer is well known or buried back in the forum somewhere.

I notice that Devious World is not in the download area anymore. I just tried out the cage scene with low willpower at the inn at dragonsbridge. The game kept crashing the moment the Master Follower spoke after the rest. Was Devious world removed or wrapped back into Devious follower? Is there a known issue?

DW has been canceled. Lozeak talked about it on the prior page, the scope was too large. The plan is for a new mod with a smaller scope (more info to come... basically) 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

DW has been canceled. Lozeak talked about it on the prior page, the scope was too large. The plan is for a new mod with a smaller scope (more info to come... basically) 

Thanks for fast and polite response. Cheers!

On 6/29/2018 at 10:02 PM, CGi said:

ReSaver? You mean FallrimTools? if not, upgrade to FallrimTools.

Yeah, ReSaver is the name of the executable in FallrimTools. 

So I hit New Game this morning after installing DF 1.68 (and the new SBC) and as I'm going through the MCMs, I noticed that DF again lists only 4 deals.  :( So something is really borked.

Run into a new bug with the latest version.  I can't pay my follower; I can't get my follower to do anything. She enslaved me and I can only ask "Master"... followed by "What rules" or "What should I be wearing." I have no other dialogue.  I can't pay them, I can't ask them to do a deal to lower debt, nothing. Only what rules and what should I be wearing. It's with the newest version. Just an FYI.  

i found a different bug.

The whoring out worked once and now everytime a potential customer asks for rules or w/e else starts it, my follower doesn't answer, the customer doesn't go to my follower and my toon is stuck forever with disabled movement controls.

The first time the customer and my follower met half way but despite the message that she drags me to the customer, it didn't happen. My toon was stuck in place but at least the customer came to my toon after talking to my follower and it progressed.

Oh... and the scanner picks up mannequins.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Yeah, ReSaver is the name of the executable in FallrimTools. 

So I hit New Game this morning after installing DF 1.68 (and the new SBC) and as I'm going through the MCMs, I noticed that DF again lists only 4 deals.  :( So something is really borked.

I think I fixed it.  I went back to the downloads of the loose files version and looked through it and compared it to my data folder with DF uninstalled, and found 2 files that should have been deleted when I uninstalled that old version but weren't.  Including one named _DFLOWMCM.pex, which seems awfully suspicious.  After deleting those and cleaning my new game and reinstalling, the MCM shows all the deals. Yay!

8 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I think I fixed it.  I went back to the downloads of the loose files version and looked through it and compared it to my data folder with DF uninstalled, and found 2 files that should have been deleted when I uninstalled that old version but weren't.  Including one named _DFLOWMCM.pex, which seems awfully suspicious.  After deleting those and cleaning my new game and reinstalling, the MCM shows all the deals. Yay!

Ya... the downside of the FOMOD using a BSA because loose files overwrite it's content.
On the positive side: if you keep using the BSA version, no important files will be left behind after an uninstallation. ;)

4 hours ago, GretaVonHochfels said:

I have this problem that when talking to my follower and saying "hey I was wondering" there is no dialogue options for me. It is an endless loop of "Hey I was wondering". Any help?

Player follower count = 0 for some reason .... adding an error catch for it.

1 hour ago, tester86 said:

Run into a new bug with the latest version.  I can't pay my follower; I can't get my follower to do anything. She enslaved me and I can only ask "Master"... followed by "What rules" or "What should I be wearing." I have no other dialogue.  I can't pay them, I can't ask them to do a deal to lower debt, nothing. Only what rules and what should I be wearing. It's with the newest version. Just an FYI.  

You've been enslaved and don't have any gold (most likely, @HexBolt8 was talking about this problem a little a go (that player can be a little confused on entering the enslavement senerio)

Basically, debt generation/deal are pause until your follower is fully payed. They have a new set of rules for you tho.

New enslavement message will be in the version I'll post in a second.

33 minutes ago, CGi said:

i found a different bug.

The whoring out worked once and now everytime a potential customer asks for rules or w/e else starts it, my follower doesn't answer, the customer doesn't go to my follower and my toon is stuck forever with disabled movement controls.

The first time the customer and my follower met half way but despite the message that she drags me to the customer, it didn't happen. My toon was stuck in place but at least the customer came to my toon after talking to my follower and it progressed.

Oh... and the scanner picks up mannequins.

Adding an error catch if a scene stalls out to stop this happening again. No way, to fix it if it's already happened.

Will look into these and post a fix today... (clean saves not likely need)

Mannequins?

New bug fix version very soon.

58 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Mannequins?

Yes, mannequins. The ones you use to display armor. it scared the living shite out of me when one of them suddenly asked if there are any rules to using my toon.

Sadly the scene stalled with my toon locked in place. Would have liked to see what happens but i guess nothing nice. :D

1 hour ago, Lozeak said:

Mannequins?

Mannequins becoming alive Silent Hill style is a common problem with new mods that scan for nearby NPCs - they are considered to be humanoid NPCs I believe. 

However, I think most properly setup mannequins should have a unique race (ManakinRace I think, because Bethesda is good at spelling?).  So I think you should be able to exclude them from getting frisky by blocking that race from participating.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Mannequins becoming alive Silent Hill style is a common problem with new mods that scan for nearby NPCs - they are considered to be humanoid NPCs I believe. 

However, I think most properly setup mannequins should have a unique race (ManakinRace I think, because Bethesda is good at spelling?).  So I think you should be able to exclude them from getting frisky by blocking that race from participating.

Mannequins are a unique race by default. Sadly they have no keyword to identify them so one has to exclude the race.

2 minutes ago, benbriss97 said:

How does this happen?

Mod won't start until you get the idle line "Nice to meet you huni...." or "if you hire someone with debt".

You enable the mod in the MCM, and your follower will say something like "don't try to cheat me like you did with other adventurers" or something like that.
That means the mod is started.

=========== Plans for near future/Preview of whats to come===============

Deals....

Slut deal 

I have a decent idea for slut deal (alternate version) which I think I'll be adding next (not the worse and worse thing).

The main version will likely lose the armbinder and be the say worse and worse things.

Owner deal

Orgasm denial stuff for alternate version.

Peircing deal

No idea for alternate version yet.... Welcome ideas

Bonadage deal.

Is done

Plug deal

Alternate version will use tail, I have some rough idea but nothing solid yet

6th Deal

Maybe there won't be a 6th deal if I can't think of a good enough thing

One shot deals....

I have a few idea for some tier one deals.

MCM-

The ability for the player to select Max stage of deals (so can have some set to level 2 others to level 3 and which version of level 3)

The ability to press a randomise button and have them concealed so every game is different.

Enslavement <---> Deal link.

Make it so if a player consents to enslavement then the follower will give them a chance to lose deals. ( A chance because losing after going through an enslavement mean you degraded your self for nothing)

A bad end to the mod /evilgrin. This will be very evil and basically game ending (you'll be able to continue but you'll be in a state)

Willpower/Resistance customisation (aka longer recover/harder to lose options for those long term players)

Then I'm at 2.0 ! This is a lot of work.

Games .... I honestly, don't know I think I'll probably create a system where the existing ones can trigger easy but be disable in MCM so people that get spammed by em can stop it.

Adding new ones .... maybe, like the deal content I'm adding now feels much more fun and dynamic.

58 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

You enable the mod in the MCM, and your follower will say something like "don't try to cheat me like you did with other adventurers" or something like that.
That means the mod is started.

I have tried that, and my follower still will not say "don't try to cheat me like you did with other adventurers"

Just now, benbriss97 said:

I have tried that, and my follower still will not say "don't try to cheat me like you did with other adventurers"

If you are sure you have the mod installed properly - open the MCM menu and go to the Debug section.  There is an option there to add a dialogue line to set an NPC as a follower - click on that and then talk to your follower.  You should see a new dialogue option that should start them as your Devious Follower.

14 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If you are sure you have the mod installed properly - open the MCM menu and go to the Debug section.  There is an option there to add a dialogue line to set an NPC as a follower - click on that and then talk to your follower.  You should see a new dialogue option that should start them as your Devious Follower.

I don't think I installed the mod correctly, I am going to uninstall and try again. 

35 minutes ago, Lozeak said:

Peircing deal

No idea for alternate version yet.... Welcome ideas

One idea could be replacing the default piercings with the more hardcore heretical items, like the clamps.  I don't have a great idea for what they should do, but I do think that it should be something different than showing people them and the follower checking on them.  Perhaps the piercings could have custom messages about how painful yet pleasurable they are to wear, and on occasion the follower needs to ensure they are "tight enough", removes the player's chest armor and opens a message box describing tightening them up - if low willpower this could really turn the player on and trigger a boobjob animation.

6th Deal

Maybe there won't be a 6th deal if I can't think of a good enough thing

I had one old idea I had that would be a bit unique, plus not require any Devious Devices slots.

Drinking Deal

• Stage 1 - follower wants to have some fun with you.  You agree to drink what they offer you in safe areas, and get debt if you refuse.  What they ask you to drink could be skooma, alcohol or a aphrodisiac potion that gives you a big bump in arousal.  Would work well for those that use mods that cause effects while drunk or when taking Skooma.
  •  
  • Stage 2 - follower is now allowed to offer a wider variety of drinks to you.  These could be potions and mild poisons that give ~1 hour bonuses or debuffs.  If the player is low willpower, the could be asked to drink a particularly devious-looking potion that *surprise* is a mind-numbing potion, and then the follower triggers a sex scene with the player.  The player could have dialogue indicating they don't really remember what happened after the potion effects wear off.
  •  
  • Stage 3 - follower is allowed to ask you to drink sexual fluids "from the tap".  You have a few minutes in-game to ask a random NPC or the follower him/herself if you can drink their cum and/or milk.  Starts an oral or breastfeeding animation.  If you don't the follower adds debt, and at low willpower the follower might equip you with a ring-gag until you've done your job properly (might take more than one scene to convince the follower you aren't thirsty anymore).
  •  
  • Stage 3 alternate version - follower is allowed to ask you to collect special alchemy ingredients... creature sperm.  They also don't give you any container to collect it in, so the player needs to get inventive and try not to spill any.  You have a few minutes in-game to approach a domestic creature, such as a dog or horse (or conjured familiar).  This deal could temporarily spawn a stray dog next to the follower in case the player doesn't have any creatures nearby.  After "collection" the follower would talk to the player to transfer the goods into a container for later sale to an alchemist.  If the mod called a specific tag for the animation (oral/vaginal/anal) the follower's dialogue could reflect on this as they retrieve the sample.

Lozeak, first, it is amazing mod, many said the reasons already, so just +1 from me.

Now few ideas and mix of my confusion or bugs

1) When a follower is angry about debt, how can I pay it in gold control mode? They take the gold with WIllpover penalty after a moment, but I can't see a way how to do "here is all what I got, please don't be mad" thing. When asking "About debt -> About gold", it isually lelves gold to my allowed limit (as when changinf area), but it doesn't level the debt (obviously, though). If there is no other way, I would either add a dialog option to pay the debt, or change  "About debt -> About gold" to pay the debt when in dangerous debt levels. Mostl likely reducing allowed gold to lowest possible level (or 0 if it doesn't help).

2) Can ask for more gold twice / infinite gold source? Somehow I managed to build up 70 000 gold - I think it is Devious Followers doing. My guess would be - I asked for more gold, it was accepted but not enough. So I asked again, now I had enough to buy stuff. If I recall, whenever I changed area, it notified about adding gold (same amount I was given extra). It might be adding extra when asked twice?

3) Hidden as it may be a bit cheaty

Spoiler

May be intended, but you can fulfill deal by adding a device with manipulated locks. Seems it doesn't impact gameplay anyway (device still has all the effects), just removal is easy.

Ideas:

1) Piercing deal stages - maybe supply own variants of piercings with more dramatic effects (and demand to wear them of cource)

2) When making a deal under high debt situation, it would be nice to have some feedback if it is enough. Like "Ok, this saves your hide for a while" (= now you can go, say, 1 day without enslavement) or "Well, I appreciate the effort, but it is just not enough" (= debt is still too high).

3) Some SexLab Aroused tie-in? Deal or part of based on arousal level low enough? A chastity belt would brea that, but maybe it can be turned into a mechanics.

I will see if I come up with other ideas, now when I got a taste of the mod gameplay. :)