2 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

Does unequipping pet collar break anything? It was unequipped by Sexlab Survival but the events still happen, so I just want to make sure I shouldn't load previous save.

not yet ;)

should be safe to just re-equip it

Very cool mod, although there is one thing that is really irritating - there's no option dialogue or otherwise to (temporarily) remove the belt. There were some good ideas posted in this thread, I think @Srende should take them into consideration and make it possible to be unlocked.

Other than that - I have a suggestion. It would be cool if there was an option to implement pet collar mod, so the player could not only be permanently belted by the spouse but also collared. Plus both mods already have matching themes ;).

Other than that - great job, very enjoyable mod.

Okay. This may be one of my favorite mods now simply because it sort of has cuckolding/adultery in it and that is something most mods.. Or more accurately almost no mods touch upon.

So... Yay! Please expand upon that! Please? ❤️

Either way great mod so far from what I have seen.

7 hours ago, RuikoTwo said:

Okay. This may be one of my favorite mods now simply because it sort of has cuckolding/adultery in it and that is something most mods.. Or more accurately almost no mods touch upon.

So... Yay! Please expand upon that! Please? ❤️

Either way great mod so far from what I have seen.

And even better than just including it, it actually has a toggle :melt: making it the best of both worlds, and you can even adjust the relative frequency of when it's called. I like my character to have a more open relationship. Would be nice to be asked to join, mistress is so cruel sometimes!

Hello  again,

I have a Question. Is it possible to Play your Mod as a Male PC with a Female Spuse (Hetero set up for me and spuse and Homo setup for Spuse and NPC) So that my Belt is choosen from the DD for Males ore something similar. And also know soemone the Settings that must made so my Female spouse is my Mistress ( I mean the animations)

Many thanks for Inputs.

Best Regards

Kargano

okay so I started the 7 day test and I got a dialogue option that is "...".

Using that makes her say she wants to go out for the night but can't let me roam around free and do what ever, then tells me I should follow her.

But nothing happens

5 minutes ago, AntiSora said:

okay so I started the 7 day test and I got a dialogue option that is "...".

Using that makes her say she wants to go out for the night but can't let me roam around free and do what ever, then tells me I should follow her.

But nothing happens

That dialogue option should've been through force greet by them, but sometimes something blocks that so it stays there. Did you follow her? :P Also, were you still inside you home when triggering that?

4 minutes ago, Srende said:

That dialogue option should've been through force greet by them, but sometimes something blocks that so it stays there. Did you follow her? :P Also, were you still inside you home when triggering that?

was in home the entire time

she didn't move anywhere

The house is breezehome if that has something to do with it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Safest way is just to reload a save before the dialogue appeared and retry.

If you were downstairs, the pathing is easy to get blocked around the ladder to upstairs which might affect it.

Is there a plan to branch out for a Succubus playing style? The complete chaste thing would starve and kill that style making certain characters impossible to play. Maybe reward character with small periods of prostitution to recharge and heal Succubus and make money for spouse and or invite friends of spouse for recharge party.

12 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Is there a plan to branch out for a Succubus playing style? The complete chaste thing would starve and kill that style making certain characters impossible to play. Maybe reward character with small periods of prostitution to recharge and heal Succubus and make money for spouse and or invite friends of spouse for recharge party.

I mean don't most Succubus mods mostly work on a semen based diet to recharge?

So you can still sustain yourself orally. At least that is how those mods used to work. So it's easier to look into a way to set that up instead as a more fitting solution.

Picking up a chastity mod otherwise on a character type that will literally die if put into chastity seems a bit.. Eh?  ?

And as the purpose of the mod seems to be Femdom tease/denial and longterm chastity type play, being let out for "small periods of prostitution" would be the opposite of that.

After all what fun would there be in letting your pet/submissive out of chastity when you could instead keep them desperately aroused, needy and submissive.

That state makes anyone willing and ready to do *anything* for the slightest chance of being unlocked. (Even though the Dominant never will.. ) :D

20 hours ago, RuikoTwo said:

I mean don't most Succubus mods mostly work on a semen based diet to recharge?

So you can still sustain yourself orally. At least that is how those mods used to work. So it's easier to look into a way to set that up instead as a more fitting solution.

Picking up a chastity mod otherwise on a character type that will literally die if put into chastity seems a bit.. Eh?  ?

And as the purpose of the mod seems to be Femdom tease/denial and longterm chastity type play, being let out for "small periods of prostitution" would be the opposite of that.

After all what fun would there be in letting your pet/submissive out of chastity when you could instead keep them desperately aroused, needy and submissive.

That state makes anyone willing and ready to do *anything* for the slightest chance of being unlocked. (Even though the Dominant never will.. ) :D

This statement has nothing to do with what I am asking. I didnt ask to create conflict but for insight to direction of the mod. Its the mod creators (Srende) decision not yours.

Depends on the mod, but Succubus Heart works quite well with this mod, but iirc, you might get less "stacks" when not vaginal sex. IDR though, and in my game, i've got enough points spent so that I don't have to worry about that. So i've been living quite comfortably from oral and anal sex alone. And I suppose not getting released at least once in a while is mostly headcannon/preference. Personally, I like 'limited duration" chastity, since evidence seems to suggest that long term chastity will reduce libido entirely in some people, even if they keep being teased. But as I've not practiced that, and this is a game, it's all up to Srende's ideas and what they want to implement. 

Not sure if that's just me, but the whipping scene does not want to fully play. As in, my character gets tied up just fine, but everything stops after the spouse says "Pet here doesn't mind.", where both the spouse and the person she is with just stood still. Sure, maybe playing that scene in a modded house like Elysium Estate might not be a good idea to begin with, but still.

I Finally had the Time to check out the new Content, and I really enjoyed it so far. I liked how the Lunch Break Event was executed short and sweet with a little variation. Personally, I'd much rather have two or three short events with a little variation than a long one (The long ones are good too)

I also really liked the Rules and its something I wanted the moment I saw this mod, also cool is that I don’t need an extra mod to sleep on the floor now :)

That being said I have two requests/ suggestions for you to look at:

Rubber Rule:

When the player is in her Home she has to wear a Rubber suit, perhaps other places to like in Citys or Inns

Arousal management Plug:

The name is a Work in progress, I got this idea when I first triggered the “Marital duties” Event

A plug that is tied to the Arousal of your Spouse so when your Spouse has 80 – 100 Arousal It will regularly edge the Player. And If your a good Pet and keep your owner Satisfied the plug will emit regular light shocks to keep your arousal at bay.  (No Orgasms that would defeat the point of wearing a Belt)  However, I should stress that this should only be used For a Follower Spouse so that you don't have to run home after just one day of exploring because the Plug won't Stop edging you.

Let me know what you think

All in all thanks for all the hard work.

29 minutes ago, Krynn said:

Can I take my wife outside with me, or do I need a special companion?

The mod doesn't provide anything for that, you'd need to marry a follower.

On 6/3/2019 at 2:05 PM, BigOnes69 said:

Nope.

Interesting mod. After i found why my marriage buged i was able to test it for a while.

But which bothers me is the permanence if i want to combine it with other mods for more fun. Would it be possible to have an option for random release from it for example 1% per day chance cummulationg. 2% day 2 ; 3 % on day 3 etc with tunable % chance in mcm. Or an option where you can tune a random turation after which you are free (like the trial but repeatable)

A matching Chastity-Bra would be interesting.

Which event triggers the pet collar (makes it somewhat compatible with cursed loot blocking the dcl collars without mcm changes)?

20 minutes ago, bob36512 said:

Which event triggers the pet collar (makes it somewhat compatible with cursed loot blocking the dcl collars without mcm changes)?

It happens couple of weeks after starting as a pet, not counting trial.

The animations do not work for me anymore.
with other mods already.
My wife, I can only speak with ... and she always says only good morning pet, etc. and that's it.

Edit:
ok I had to reload the mod, now it seems to work!

Thank you! :classic_smile: