I do not quite understand the settings in the MCM either.
Chastity all time 365 days, punishment as well.

I miss something on this mod ...

<- the punishment plug is a very good idea, if one says one wants to have an orgasm!

of which this mod would need more!

<- after only a short time the mistress releases the player again from this plug, that could take longer.
<- also the arm and leg restraints are taken off after a short time, I can only say, I would like to wear them longer, .. but that should not decide the player, but the mistress!
<- piercings would be cool, which switches the mistress from time to time.
<- slave boots also, as already mentioned, similar to the shocking boots eventually.

<- Chastity bra.
<- the player could also get two plugs, an orgasm and a shocking.
<- You could regularly report home with your mistress and be punished should you fail to do so.
<- there could be some more dialogue with the mistress.
<- A punishment with latex and rubber, not only in the bed scene, but for weeks or more.
<- The mistress could give her pet other tasks, not just to satisfy her.

just a few ideas on my part, if you want to read them.

best regards! :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Krynn said:

I miss something on this mod ...

<- the punishment plug is a very good idea, if one says one wants to have an orgasm!

of which this mod would need more!

<- after only a short time the mistress releases the player again from this plug, that could take longer.
<- also the arm and leg restraints are taken off after a short time, I can only say, I would like to wear them longer, .. but that should not decide the player, but the mistress!
<- piercings would be cool, which switches the mistress from time to time.
<- slave boots also, as already mentioned, similar to the shocking boots eventually.

<- Chastity bra.
<- the player could also get two plugs, an orgasm and a shocking.
<- You could regularly report home with your mistress and be punished should you fail to do so.
<- there could be some more dialogue with the mistress.
<- A punishment with latex and rubber, not only in the bed scene, but for weeks or more.
<- The mistress could give her pet other tasks, not just to satisfy her.

I like these ideas.

I also like the idea of more ways to be disobedient and get punished, and ways to please the mistress and get rewards.

• 2 weeks later...

first off, let me just say that this is my favourite Skyrim mod, hands-down. Certainly the best BDSM-themed mod around LL.

That said, I have discovered that some stairs cause problems with the "on rails" pathfinding of the player character. The ones I found to be particularily troublesome (as in: permanently stuck trying to ascend the stairs) were the Bee and Barb[riften] and The Bannered Mare[whiterun]. Oftentimes my character will get stuck on the stairs, before walking  back, trying again and getting unstuck. Sometimes, however she will remain stuck seemingly forever(certainly beyond what my patience allows for ascending stairs). Might want to do something like implementing a timer-activated teleport-to-target function to unstick the PC in these situations.

Also, I cannot seem to trigger the "Lunch Break" event, and am wondering what exactly triggers this event(in case I am just being stupid and not realizing it).

Finally, I would just like to thank you, Srende for this excellent mod, and hope you will continue to find new and "interesting" ways to expand it in future.

With love,

- A somewhat long-winded fan.

1 hour ago, LAXL02 said:

That said, I have discovered that some stairs cause problems with the "on rails" pathfinding of the player character. The ones I found to be particularily troublesome (as in: permanently stuck trying to ascend the stairs) were the Bee and Barb[riften] and The Bannered Mare[whiterun]. Oftentimes my character will get stuck on the stairs, before walking  back, trying again and getting unstuck. Sometimes, however she will remain stuck seemingly forever(certainly beyond what my patience allows for ascending stairs). Might want to do something like implementing a timer-activated teleport-to-target function to unstick the PC in these situations.

A generic leash bug. All mods that use leash have this problem.

Oddly NPCs do not. I might be related to your speed. NPCs are not typically forced to walk on stairs.

Stairs are sticky for the PC, even with player controls on. 

PoP solves it by letting you go off the leash briefly.

You can fix by restoring player control with the console, or Zaz and once you get where you need to be, things should resume as normal.

Any mod that uses leashes needs a workaround for this problem, either a timer that ports you to the destination when it runs down, or ability to move for short periods under player control, like PoP. Or both!

What you do not want is Devious Framework yanking you through walls so you fall out of the world :) 

9 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It might be related to your speed. NPCs are not typically forced to walk on stairs.

I can confirm the relation with speed, everytime it has gotten stuck, it's been because the PC's walking. Everytime she runs, it goes mostly correctly. Don't know about the NPC thing.

Any mod that uses leashes needs a workaround for this problem, either a timer that ports you to the destination when it runs down, or ability to move for short periods under player control, like PoP. Or both!

Seconded.

EDIT: forgot to thank you for this, so thank you.

You can fix by restoring player control with the console, or Zaz and once you get where you need to be, things should resume as normal.

EDIT2: Restoring player controls doesn't help with the problem for me, at least not after the PC gets stuck on the stairs. Thanks anyway.

4 hours ago, LAXL02 said:

I can confirm the relation with speed, everytime it has gotten stuck, it's been because the PC's walking. Everytime she runs, it goes mostly correctly. Don't know about the NPC thing.

If you're wearing some of those lockable heels, you can always pretend they got caught in the steps and you can't get free :) 

After some more days with this mod I must say it is awesome, one of the best (if not the best) bdsm-themed mods.

Altough you should really consider combining it with petcollar mod.

It would be a great experience.

Thanks and I hope we'll see a large update soon!

Playing 1.5.2. Nice mod, fun to play and it's probably the best dom follower mod out there. Nicely written as well.

Some notes:

* I haven't been able to trigger the permanent belting option and this is after about 4 or 5 releases. Not sure if the feature is still there. The spouse offers release, belt is removed, player thanks the spouse by having sex and then the spouse just walks away. The belt and plug is still in the players inventory and if I re- equip it the spouse offers release again and this time events continue normally. Dialogue options appear to renew the belt and it goes on in a cycle until next release. But no permanent option.

* In Lakeview Manor the spouse says "time to get whipped, follow me" The player can follow with full control (no leash) up the stairs and when reaching the  right spot, gets bound. All plays well after that. I'm thinking it might be good to allow the player full control to follow the spouse in places like the Bannered Mare where the stairs are an obvious problem with the leash system. NPC's get in the way as well and the scene usually snags.

* My player now has to ask for permission to sleep on the bed. I went to make a save in the cellar and when I came up my spouse was sleeping on the floor. I'm able to sleep on the bed with no problem.

* My player's a-hole must be the size of the Lincoln Tunnel by now with all the anal that she's been getting. Would be nice to get a break from the belt somehow, just to allow for more variety in animations. It's getting a bit boring to watch the same animations repeatedly.

Overall the mod is still very enjoyable and thank you for all the hard work you put into it. ?

3 hours ago, olonolo said:

* I haven't been able to trigger the permanent belting option and this is after about 4 or 5 releases. Not sure if the feature is still there. The spouse offers release, belt is removed, player thanks the spouse by having sex and then the spouse just walks away. The belt and plug is still in the players inventory and if I re- equip it the spouse offers release again and this time events continue normally. Dialogue options appear to renew the belt and it goes on in a cycle until next release. But no permanent option.

In the mod options, before the first belting, there is a "maximum chastity duration"(or something like that, I can't remember the exact wording) setting, the permanent belting sequence will occur only once you reach these durations. (your spouse will ask you to skip a chastity "release", keep agreeing to skipping for permanence). If you have already reached this, and you are indeed goinf 4-5 releases without this triggering, then this is probably a bug.

4 hours ago, olonolo said:

* In Lakeview Manor the spouse says "time to get whipped, follow me" The player can follow with full control (no leash) up the stairs and when reaching the  right spot, gets bound. All plays well after that. I'm thinking it might be good to allow the player full control to follow the spouse in places like the Bannered Mare where the stairs are an obvious problem with the leash system. NPC's get in the way as well and the scene usually snags.

Basically the problem me and Lupine00 talked about previously, refer to those posts for details, but this is a problem that probably need to get fixed.

19 hours ago, LAXL02 said:
23 hours ago, olonolo said:

Basically the problem me and Lupine00 talked about previously, refer to those posts for details, but this is a problem that probably need to get fixed.

I'm far from knowing anything about modding but the obvious nags at me. Why use the leashing system at all.  Let the player have control until the PC gets to a given area and then the mod could take over control. It works in Lakeview Manor.

15 hours ago, olonolo said:

I'm far from knowing anything about modding but the obvious nags at me. Why use the leashing system at all.  Let the player have control until the PC gets to a given area and then the mod could take over control. It works in Lakeview Manor.

Definitely a way of doing things. also opens the possibility for punishment for NOT following and doing as you're told.

On 7/1/2019 at 7:45 PM, olonolo said:

It is there, it's 30% chance on each release to have it denied instead, which then possibly leads to the 2nd, 3rd and finally permanent denials with progressively higher chance. The items should always be re-equipped automatically, sounds like something odd happened with your game, haven't seen them ever stay in inventory in my games.

On 7/1/2019 at 7:45 PM, olonolo said:

* My player now has to ask for permission to sleep on the bed. I went to make a save in the cellar and when I came up my spouse was sleeping on the floor. I'm able to sleep on the bed with no problem.

Which house was this? it should try to find the double beds in each house and remove them from your ownership basically, while adding an invisible bed in front of them on the floor.

15 hours ago, Srende said:

It is there, it's 30% chance on each release to have it denied instead, which then possibly leads to the 2nd, 3rd and finally permanent denials with progressively higher chance. The items should always be re-equipped automatically, sounds like something odd happened with your game, haven't seen them ever stay in inventory in my games.

Isn't the most likely result of permanent belting that your time rate will hit zero, and there will be a strong tendency to level out at a very low arousal level that only occasionally get a bump?

Or does the pet belt add exposure periodically?

If you're perma-belted, can you still get punishment?

That's the thing I never had happen ... punishment ... had no idea how that might happen. Didn't get perma-belting either - I misunderstood and thought it was simply the follower always re-belting you after sex. Or have I misunderstood this time, and perma-belting is that?

I'm working on an arousal system aimed at denial mods, so that might make things more interesting - but I think for denial to have a payoff there has to be times when the belt is off.

A good game is when the dominant removes the belt and says that you can stay free as long as you don't have an orgasm.

Then you can get in serious trouble for masturbating, or (worse) having sex.

"You've really let me down this time. Don't think you'll be getting out of that belt in a hurry now!" (And that sort of thing).

Real perma-belting seems like an ending to me; really limits the options for the mod to tease.

If there's no chance of release, there's nothing to hope for, nothing to work towards.

I think a lot of people have in mind that scenario from the DCL Leon quest where the slave has been belted for six months and is going crazy.

How to create that kind of experience?

It needs chances to get out of the belt where it's almost impossible to avoid sex, but maybe sort of possible ... and where all kinds of immediate punishments could result - yes, more wearing the belt, but other things that you might have to do. Group situations, being made to please other slaves and getting in trouble if you don't do well enough. Stuff where you put on outfits and devices to try and please your dominant, rather than just having them forced on you. That kind of thing.

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I misunderstood and thought it was simply the follower always re-belting you after sex. Or have I misunderstood this time, and perma-belting is that? 

It's not, once you hit the permanent part, it's made clear in the dialogue.

Time rate does go to 0 eventually I think, but the plug stays as usual, so that keeps arousal up. All events happen as before as well, excluding release scenes.

The first part where the progres towards it starts is on a release when the spouse starts with something along the lines of "It's now time for your release, but it'd make me very happy if you stay locked this time."

That having the mentioned 30% chance on each release scene.

Hello Srende,

I experimented some with the latest version (1.5.2).

I started a new game, I chose to own the Riften house at start. Then I got married at once to a custom follower (2B). After waiting for over a day and entering the home, the dialog didn't start. I checked the main quest with sqv and it wasn't running (it was in Stopped state).

I manually started it, and the dialog started at once (inside the house). I had set the max belted duration to 1 day. I kept waiting for a day, then had sex with Mistress. I did this like 10 times in a row. Each time the 1 day timer was up, Mistress started her lines, but I never had the option to ask her to stay in the belt (I had only the "Yes, Mistress", the "Awesome..." and the "Finally! It's about time" answers to choose from).

What is the requirement for getting the stay in belt option?

Peace,

M

16 hours ago, Srende said:

It's not, once you hit the permanent part, it's made clear in the dialogue.

Definitely never experienced it, but I only had a couple of release scenes due to hardly ever having time to waste going back home.

As my spouse was also my DF, I had to race around making money all the time.

For situations like that, it would be nice the spouse could be more adaptive about playing scenes in inns as you travel about.

On 7/10/2019 at 6:18 AM, Lupine00 said:

Real perma-belting seems like an ending to me; really limits the options for the mod to tease.

If there's no chance of release, there's nothing to hope for, nothing to work towards.

Couldn't agree more. My player got perma-belted and it didn't take long after that for the game to go ho-hum.

I don't like the idea of getting married in this game it just seems so limiting and kind of boring. Probably the only way I would play through it was if the marriage was forced by an npc so this gave me an idea for this mod. From other mods like simple slavery for example the player could be sent to one of their followers chosen from a list no way to select which follower exactly so housecarls and followers both vanilla and custom. Some saucy dialogue and maybe an alternate ceremony for the marriage where some npc dressed as a dom is doing the arrangement and the forced married npc is standing while the player is kneeling or tied up next to them. Have all the other followers and housecarls in the room as audience that the player has unlocked so far to witness the whole thing. Whenever the player walks through a town or similar place the npcs comment on how the player was recently taken as spouse by the forced marriage npc. Maybe sometimes one of the other npc on the list who didn't force marry the player could come over for some fun time with the player and their forced spouse.

This could also be a consequence of getting too tied up by DCL mod or similar mods and the player wants released but can't get out and other similar mods.

Getting married in the game is like settling down, who settles down in this game? I never get past the first major stuff to do in whiterun because I am always having to try different mods and change out mods. Marriage seems like a punishment lol so why not make it a consequence too?

1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

Probably the only way I would play through it was if the marriage was forced by an npc so this gave me an idea for this mod.

I suggested forced marriages as an outcome in SexLab Survival.

I don't think it was regarded as being very interesting or practical though.

If you use SLS, you might want to talk about this issue on that forum.

Well I like the idea of this mod being an outcome of simple slavery since I'm tired of trying to figure out wth to do with SD mod. This mod seems much more detailed and time consuming and doesn't rush my character off to some weird place. I'm probably never gonna get my character married though it seems kind of boring really with all these sex mods we have now.

7 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

Well I like the idea of this mod being an outcome of simple slavery since I'm tired of trying to figure out wth to do with SD mod. This mod seems much more detailed and time consuming and doesn't rush my character off to some weird place. I'm probably never gonna get my character married though it seems kind of boring really with all these sex mods we have now.

Probably Devious Followers is a better mod for you than PetProject ... though, if you can tolerate a few issues, you can combine them.

49 minutes ago, Zor2k13 said:

I think it was conflicting with maria eden mod

I doesn't. At least not strictly. I have used both together.

However, ME does have certain situations that conflict with just about every other mod out there. Once you've in ME, everything else is going to be secondary.

Problem with ME, it's not exactly stable. Has many serious issues all of its own, and zero updates or fixes happening. It's fun to play with for a bit, but it's not something you can rely on.

Yeah I know it is really buggy these days. The bandit surrender scenario for example doesn't work right anymore. After surrendering to some bandits they screw my character and after surrendering again nothing happens anymore.

Another thought that just popped into my brain is a LAL option. Maybe some npcs from the vanilla game can be chosen as the spouse for a LAL start? One option would be to start as the spouse of an npc and another would be to start as the concubine of an npc so kinda sorta forced marriage start.