I thought about an alternate start for those on the not-so-submissive side : the spouse first bets you to wear the belt for a day and says something like "Take the challenge and I'll give you 500 septims".  That way, you can refuse at first but still ask later "About that bet" if you need the money.

1 hour ago, mangalo said:

I thought about an alternate start for those on the not-so-submissive side : the spouse first bets you to wear the belt for a day and says something like "Take the challenge and I'll give you 500 septims".  That way, you can refuse at first but still ask later "About that bet" if you need the money.

I guess in the spirit of variety and surprises that people seem to like so much, there could be several outcomes if you refuse the initial suggestion, with this just being one...

And several outcomes if you take the trial, then refuse to continue...

But nothing is for free.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LAXL02 said:

How do I get the "lunch break" event to fire? I can't seem to get it to fire, and I'm guessing that I'm doing something wrong.

you can try some things, like

> rise chances that this event happens,

> lower the cool down of short and long timed events,

> let PP check more often

> do some cell changes and avoid player homes

> visit cities and towns

> visit taverns

> your spouse needs to be your follower

> reduce the events of other mods that do force greets

> visit towns/cities during lunch time

> make sure PP is running:

=> after marriage visit a player home, after about 24 hours she will ask you to be her pet => only now will the PP MCM be updated and you can modify the settings

Don't blame me later, that your spouse spends more time on lunch breaks, instead of whipping you ?

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

got an issue in the mod - some events just hang. For example spouse said "wait, I got an idea" and disappears. I wait and wait and wait nothng happens and after a whiile I go searching for the spouse and find her ( in a discussion ?) with a follower and both show "person is busy" when I klick them. Happened in many situations even when hanging at the cross but at that moment I could not check if both are busy.

16 minutes ago, seanthiar said:

hi,

got an issue in the mod - some events just hang. For example spouse said "wait, I got an idea" and disappears. I wait and wait and wait nothng happens and after a whiile I go searching for the spouse and find her ( in a discussion ?) with a follower and both show "person is busy" when I klick them. Happened in many situations even when hanging at the cross but at that moment I could not check if both are busy.

This can happen if you have other mods that interfere with your spouse/followers while in a PP scene.

Mods that can interfere are for example sex approach mods, pet collar events, stuff like that.

Also if you have a lot of active scripts running it might slow or break the scene.

If you changed too much in your player homes and there is not much space for the NPCs to move, they might get stuck.

Also if a PP scene started and you didn't finished it, but maybe started it a 2nd time via dialog, the old scene will linger while the new scene gets stuck.

If it says "person is busy" means the PP AI runs on them but isn't able to continue the scene for what ever reason.

What sometimes helps is to move them a bit with jaxcons positioner.

Alternative: in ZAZ MCM release PC from AI control and shortly after that reactivate the AI control

But what ever the reason, PP works best if you don't have too many mods running events on your NPCs while PP scene is running

Got only PP and its requirements/optional + some optical mods running (landscape etc.). No approach mods, pet collar events etc. only a playerhome mod for breezehome and the standard Riften honeyside the way it spawns out the another life addon. I don't have other standard playerhomes only an added playerhome in riverwood and an adventureres tent, all with general store - but the only option I can use is breezehome. The other homes are not available in the dialog. I think because for Riften I did not the quest for honeyside and the others are not included in Vanilla + DLC's.

I got 4 follower+ spouse. The problems happens everytime. I even got rid of all follwers but one + spouse and checked it with standard breezehome with only the bedroom included. Only PP got the problem. I use MO2 and have therefore when deinstall other mods a clean install if I start a new game. Rests of other mods does not exist.

2 hours ago, seanthiar said:

standard Riften honeyside the way it spawns out the another life addon.

That didn't work for me either.

Careful with locations you start with from LAL, it changes them in a way that some mods have issues to detect it as a vanilla location.

For testing I recommend the tavern patron starts or camping in the wilds or shipwrecked or defeated and left alone.

The other homes are not available in the dialog

the places must be flagged as possible spouse home

not sure if player home only is enough

Only PP got the problem.

what ever that means?

Rests of other mods does not exist.

you have all requirements?

Requirements

• Skyrim
  • SexLab
  • Zaz Animation pack
  • Devious Devices - Assets
  • SexLab Aroused
  • Devious Devices - Integration
  • Devious Devices - Expansion

did you check if zaz whipping animations work?

I even got rid of all follwers but one + spouse

what follower system do you use?

hi,

OK, found a mod "spouse live everywhere" - maybe that works. It's not a simple flag it's a whole AI as I found out on other websites. the mod will add the same AI vanilla uses to every home.

I got other mods with heavy scripting etc. and all run without problem or delay. Only PP make problems. In MO2 it's enough just to disable a mod and it's clean like before without any leftover changes like in vortex, wyrebash, nmm etc. You start skyrim out of a virtual filesystem that only exist at gametime.  Thats why I can say my config is tested whith heavy scriptload and many animation mods and runs without problem except PP.

About requirements - all there and they work. I even checked the "normal" aroused because I use normally "aroused redux". I checked it with ZAZ 7, 8 and 8+ and I tried it with older devious versions up to the actual 4.3a. Every time with a new game... - by now I don't want to see the first quests to get Lydia.... Why is there sometimes no way to skip dialogs.

I use AFT as my follower manager. UFO was outdated (no fix since 2013) and EFF made problems with other mods when Ichecked it

On 9/14/2019 at 6:23 PM, seanthiar said:

I got other mods with heavy scripting etc. and all run without problem or delay. Only PP make problems.

As far as I understand it you don't have a "heavy scripting issue" more like a conflict from mods that want to do something with your PP NPCs in scene.

Also it doesn't matter what the other mods do unless they do the same as PP and work to be able to compare them.

n MO2 it's enough just to disable a mod and it's clean like before without any leftover changes like in vortex, wyrebash, nmm etc. You start skyrim out of a virtual filesystem that only exist at gametime.  Thats why I can say my config is tested whith heavy scriptload and many animation mods and runs without problem except PP.

Again this makes no sense. If you have mods installed and deinstall them on a running game -with any Modmanager- there will be left overs in the save.

You could check if cleaning your save would help.

I use AFT as my follower manager. UFO was outdated (no fix since 2013) and EFF made problems with other mods when Ichecked it

You could try another follower manager.

I use NFF with PP and works fine.

You could also try and move PP lower in LO, definitely below AFT.

In my LO PP is pretty much below everything.

" Every time with a new game... - by now I don't want to see the first quests to get Lydia.... "

I know that feeling^^

With NFF for example you can marriage anytime anywhere. Perfect to test PP.

Alternative: I'm sure there is a mod around on Nexus that allows you to insta-marriage.

If you use Immersive wenches deactivate "Wenches Scenes"

LAL breezhome start + any form of insta-marriage speeds things up a lot too.

I got no other mods installed only pp and its requirements - don't know where should there be a conflict. And like I said - i made a new start every time for testing PP ( I really didn't want to fetch Lydia so much times as a follwer in queststyle to be sure there is not a conflict in PP with that I use a follwer as second available thats not vanilla)  and MO2 leaves no leftovers of mods, I didn't made changes in a running game. You should really read MO2's description. Every trouble I got before with other mod monagers are not there because the mods do not spam the data-directory or mess overwrite files they shouldn't. It's so clean with MO2 not started as if I only had installed Skyrim and it's DLC's minutes ago. Only if you open the virtual folder in MO2 you see the merged kind of Data-folder with mods included. That even means you can have more than one virtual install for skyrim with different mods and ini-files. Vortex and the rest with their "I remember what was changed and put it back"-workframe is a cesspit for problems.

I use LAL and breezehome or honeyside start and no speed marriage - compared to the time for the quest for fetching Lydia as the follower that adds to the spouse  is "tmm 1" and fast travel to Riften for marriage a lesser hindrance. I could use a non vanilla follower  but I want to use the most common follwer that exist in skyrim for testing PP to exclude possible problems with non vanilla followers. Maybe I should brawl with Uthgerd the unbroken to get her as a follower. Could be faster.

NFF is not mine - "only" 10 followers, no possibilities to order them to make a camp etc. I want to use one follower manager with all characters I create and some I built have 15 followers and more. My personal army :) I don't want to rember other commands I have to use when I choose to play with another char.

I made a new profile with EFF to test if the problem disappears when using another follower manager and I remembered beside that it got no camp-option another cause why I did not choose EFF when I checked the bunch of managers - the whole "Wheel of fortune" - optics is ugly as hell and time consuming. When I want to talk I need two steps to talk because first EFF starts. if you use other mods - for example Devious followers you must talk with one follower 2 or 3 times for completing one task. If you want to pay a debt and want to now how high it is you start a dialog for asking how high the debt and another one for paying. With EFF it would be the double amount of steps. The concept of AFT to have a part included in dialog and another with a startable command menu is not as optimal as it could be but more immersive.

On 9/13/2019 at 3:27 AM, seanthiar said:

It's been so long since you started with this problem, I'm not sure you're still solving the same thing.

Is this still the issue?

I'm no longer sure what sort of help you're looking for, or why follower mods seem to be considered as a solution.

If you have problems, the starting point is to remove as many mods as possible to get a working game, then put things back carefully until you find the break point.

Many people manage to use PP with follower mods. I used it with EFF, and it was fine. I've used it without, and it's fine. The problem is not your follower mod, or certainly not your follower mod by itself. And I've used it with DF in as well, and am doing so right now. I even have it in with Sex Slaves and SD+ and it works.

It sounds like the cause of "person is busy" is due to a mod that starts scenes and doesn't end them.

That might be because a normally benign mod is crashing.

Or it might be because you have a broken rape mod of some sort. There are many mods that trigger rapes - or attempt to - and leave dangling scenes.

Or it might be from a dialog mod like Sexist Guards.

To find out, do as I suggest above, remove everything except your bug fix mods, PP requirements, and PP, and see if it's good. Then put things back.

If putting a mod back breaks PP, then maybe you need a different LO position for that mod, or PP.

Or possibly that mod is simply incompatible ... but at that point it makes sense to come back here and ask about it.

@Lupine00 If you read the posts before - only petproject nothing else installed thats not needed for petproject. Thats why I'm thinking it's a bug. donttouchmethere suggested to change the follower manager to EFF because it works for him. Thats what I checked a I got still the same problems when I used AFT. And I played a little FO4 before testing - getting Lydia as a follower is bothersome if you do it the x'th time for testing why a mod does not work as it should.

33 minutes ago, seanthiar said:

If you read the posts before - only petproject nothing else installed thats not needed for petproject. Thats why I'm thinking it's a bug. donttouchmethere suggested to change the follower manager to EFF because it works for him. Thats what I checked a I got still the same problems when I used AFT. And I played a little FO4 before testing - getting Lydia as a follower is bothersome if you do it the x'th time for testing why a mod does not work as it should.

Yep, but the problem here is that it doesn't work for you, but works for almost everyone else.

The problem is clearly with you, not Pet Project.

What you're saying is confusing - I can't make sense of how you could change follower mod to EFF if you didn't already have a follower mod, and that would mean you were not running just PetProject. Adding EFF (or any other follower mod) is not going to fix it. Definitely not.

A follower mod is not needed at all for Pet Project, which only requires one follower.

When you say "nothing else thats not needed for petproject" what exactly do you have installed?

I take it that your game is fine with those mods until you put Pet Project in?

Have you confirmed that?

How reliable is your mod-stack without PP in the mix?

Rock solid? Well tested with long playthroughs?

Or something new that you just cooked up?

What if you remove Pet Project from your minimal setup and replace it with some similar DD mod instead - Devious Followers for example?

Does that work?

Or does that also break?

Or does DF start to lose its main dialog option after a while because ... you're stuck in a scene?

Because when I assume you say "nothing else thats not needed for petproject" you definitely don't have DF in, right?

Files can get corrupted in Windows from time to time. It happens. Especially with SSDs.

Some strong possibles here...

• Your Skyrim is broken. Check the base Skyrim installation for integrity.
  • Your MO2 is broken. Check for updates, get latest, re-install, even if you have latest.
  • Your core mods are broken.
  • Some other file is corrupted.
  • Your LO is seriously wrong somehow.
  • You have something silly in a .ini file or similar.
  • Crashfixes set up wrong (see ini files above).

Maybe a partial rebuild will fix your problems...

Get latest ENB to be safe. Reinstall ENB.

Re-install your ENB of choice.

Clean out your MO2 and do clean installs of SexLab, DDa, DDi, DDx and SLA(R).

Remove any relationship mods, interesting NPCs, AI overhauls and all that stuff. Definitely do not run Wet & Cold.

Remove all animation mods. All of them except DD and any Zaz stuff you need for PP.

If you have Zaz 8+, it's enormous. Bigger means file corruption more likely. Get a new download, do a clean install, delete the old one from MO.

Delete your XPMSE skeleton, get a new download and clean install.

Delete your Bodyslide, get a new download (it updates a lot anyway) and do a clean install.

Delete your FNIS install.

Delete your FNIS OUTPUTS.

Resort your mods. Start with a LOOT install then resort by hand to fix all the stuff that LOOT screws up.

Open with EVERYTHING in Tes5Edit so you can see the overwrites - so you understand what LOOT gave you, and why it's probably crap.

LOOT can't even get basic stuff like putting lighting mods late right. I put very little trust in it. It's good for getting a starting position from total chaos, and that's it.

Make a merged patch to fix anything that looks odd in Tes5Edit.

After sorting and merging...

Rebodyslide new bodies for JUST the mods you are now using.

Do a clean FNIS, and make sure you use the File Redirection option.

If your PP is still broken at this point, I guess you really need to burn everything down and start from a totally clean setup :) 

15 hours ago, seanthiar said:

EFF didn't solve the problem. Same shi.. as before. I return to AFT.

The idea was: if all the - for the PP scene available - NPCs (incl. spouse) are already controlled by your follower system => something is wrong with your follower system or follower system settings => this would prevent PP to fully control the NPC to continue the scene

About home replacers => everything that might block pathways will make the scene get stuck

But as Lupine already mentioned, your given information about your game setup is confusing at best.

If you want really solve your issue, show the LO you are testing PP on.

found the problem - FNIS XXL - with the standard FNIS it works.

BTW if you read the problem description you should have seen that pathways could not be the problem, because I found the spouse and the follower standing together with "Person is busy" and spouse did move frome my position to the follower. And sometimes the follower was even only a few steps away with nothing between us. LO is not needed. I reduced the whole install for the test to only the needed mods. Only DLC's, SexLab, DEvious Devices + petproject. Nothing else and the error still appeared until I tried the standard FNIS.

I had hoped that this could be an addon to my existing mods with a more interesting chaste life with a spouse than CD delivers. I will therefore kick petproject 'cause I wanted to use it together with other mods that alltogether need many anims that only FNIS XXL can handle. As a single install petproject is of no interest for me.

23 minutes ago, seanthiar said:

found the problem - FNIS XXL - with the standard FNIS it works.

I guess the real issue is the user in this case.

FNIS XXL works just fine, if you use some custom animations you might need to check more FNIS patches (like gender patch).

"Person is busy":

Means only that the NPC is in a scene and tries to continue it.

There can be multiple reasons for the NPC to get stuck like that.

Not finding the right path, not having working animations installed, equipment is missing, conflicting mods, more than one mods tries to get control and run a scene, requirements missing.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I guess the real issue is the user in this case.

FNIS XXL works just fine, if you use some custom animations you might need to check more FNIS patches (like gender patch).

"Person is busy":

Means only that the NPC is in a scene and tries to continue it.

There can be multiple reasons for the NPC to get stuck like that.

Not finding the right path, not having working animations installed, equipment is missing, conflicting mods, more than one mods tries to get control and run a scene, requirements missing.

And everything you listed I can exclude - I  let the char stay in breezehome without any clutter, furniture etc. in the way, because I didn't decorate it and deleted everything else in the house before marriage and getting the follower with markfordelete - just an empty house . Mods that are installed and loaded are only the required from petproject. Evenen grafic mods like KS Hair etc. were not installed excl. USLEEP. Only ZAZ 8+ -Anims installed loaded and registered and it did not work with Lydia as standard vanilla follower and Camilla Valerius as spouse. After changing the FNIS from XXL to standard it worked. Logic says that problem was FNIS XXL - btw after changing it back to XXL and loading the savegame were it worked - the problem appeared again...... BTW - gender, arm and MO/Vortex FNIS Patch were at both times enabled.

19 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Only one way to  find out: test it and give feedback if it works =D

Fair enough :)

When I tried it today the new dialogue didn't show up after marrrying her. Do you have any idea how to fix that?

3 hours ago, Aghol said:

Fair enough :)

When I tried it today the new dialogue didn't show up after marrrying her. Do you have any idea how to fix that?

It takes about 24 hours -after marriage and meeting at the player home- for the dialog to start.

She will start the dialog with you.

Bye bye hot and wet, hello to cold and wet ^^

EDIT: also the MCM will be configurable after the first dialog with PP spouse.

Don't forget to configure it!