On 1/5/2020 at 1:26 PM, LAXL02 said:

It should be triggerable at any time of the day. Not sure what is going on here, but it sounds eerily familiar. (from when I had trouble with "lunch break") Something is definitely going wrong, and I have no idea what. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling, but short of doing that, I don't have any idea what could solve your problem, sorry.

OK, I figured it out. It seems there is some conflict with Amorous Adventures.

Ā 

I started a new game again and took Jenassa as spouse. In my other games I usually has a custom follower as spouse, so I wanted to see if that causing the problem. I got Breezehome and I got Lydia as housecarl.Ā  I set up Helping hand as the only big event possible when entering home. And as usual lately, nothing happened, no event triggered.

Ā 

Amorous Adventures has a questline with Lydia, so I quit game, removed AA from the load order and reloaded the game. The Helping hand event triggered at once when I entered Breezehome.

Ā 

It would be awesome if Srende could make them compatible, as AA is one of my favorite quest mods.

Hello again,

Ā 

a short question to all:

Ā 

Is this mode compatible with any Multiple Follower Mods ?

Ā 

I use PetProject and like it really much, but i am now on Dawnguard Quest with Serena and i miss my Spouse on it. Any way to go on Quests with Serena and my Spouse ?

Ā 

Many thanks for Help.

Ā 

Best Regards

Ā 

Kargano

1 hour ago, Kargano01 said:

Hello again,

Ā 

a short question to all:

Ā 

Is this mode compatible with any Multiple Follower Mods ?

Ā 

I use PetProject and like it really much, but i am now on Dawnguard Quest with Serena and i miss my Spouse on it. Any way to go on Quests with Serena and my Spouse ?

Ā 

Many thanks for Help.

Ā 

Best Regards

Ā 

Kargano

i think it is not an issue since it affects only the spouse dialogue and behaviour.

• 2 weeks later...

Nicely done mod, continues to surprise me as it goes.

So far it works pretty well though I have a very limited amount of adult mods installed (Cursed Loot is the major one and most of it is shut down).

Ā 

Only issues I have seen:
- Furniture used to bind the player sometimes does not appear or immediately disappears. Since the furniture seems to be linked to the idle animation I am guessing something is dropping the character out of the animation. Scenes continue to run fine though.

Ā 

Ā 

- When commanded to start sleeping on the floor my spouse will generally sleep there instead of the bed.

- Also when commanded to start sleeping on the floor the master beds in other homes are unavailable to use (somewhat of an issue if the bedroom section of Hearthfire houses are not built though not sure if the floor option would be available in the other houses)Ā Nevermind, found the floor spot by the other master bed.Ā I can sleep in the smaller beds though, figure those should be off limits as well.
Ā 

Ā 

- Have had some issues with my spouse constantly force greeting the player with no special options available. It did seem to go away after a having a few sessions with my spouse. Possibly on a related note there have been times that there were several options available (showing as ...) and one led to the end of one of the major scenes (night out I believe).

Ā 

Suggestion - Use the 'Pet' collar from DDi (or at least the option to use it), would go well with it since it has your new name on it.

Ā 

Once again, well done.

35 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

- Have had some issues with my spouse constantly force greeting the player with no special options available. It did seem to go away after a having a few sessions with my spouse. Possibly on a related note there have been times that there were several options available (showing as ...) and one led to the end of one of the major scenes (night out I believe).

Can confirm that.

I think this happens if the first force greet was missed and the PP quest gets started via dialog

Ā 

PP Quest 1 Instance 1 starts via force greet but force greet was missed

PP Quest 1 Instance 2 starts via dialog "..." but PP Quest 1 Instance 1 is still luring in the back

PP Quest 1 Instance 2 gets finished

PP Quest 1 Instance 1 is still luring

if PP Quest 1 Instance 1 starts - after Instance 2 has finished - it often/always gets stuck (leaving PP quest control of NPC stuck too)

if PP Quest 1 Instance 1 never gets started it keeps luring in the back and prevents new PP quests to start (Empty force greets)

Ā 

Quest 1 = for example "helping hand"

Instance 1 = Quest "helping hand" running

Instance 2 = Quest "helping hand" running even if Instance 1 is already running => 2x the same quest is running if first force greet was missed

Ā 

That's how I explain it to me according what I see ingame.

Ā 

35 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Furniture used to bind the player sometimes does not appear or immediately disappears. Since the furniture seems to be linked to the idle animation I am guessing something is dropping the character out of the animation. Scenes continue to run fine though.

I have the same issue with certain Setups,

so far:

> Ultimate combat or any mod that adds stagger to whipping will drop the PC out of furniture => confirmed for ZAZ furniture

> NIOVERRIDE sneak/furniture patch/fix? => maybe for Display Model furniture? (display model furniture tries to remove NIO hight too)

> idles => maybe? (I use only breathing idle and it doesn't usually drop the PC out of zaz/display model furniture)

Ā 

Dropping out of Display Model furniture only happens in a PP scene and not if Display Model sefbondage feature is used.

Ā 

Confusing ?

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Can confirm that.

I think this happens if the first force greet was missed and the PP quest gets started via dialog

Ā 

PP Quest 1 Instance 1 starts via force greet but force greet was missed

PP Quest 1 Instance 2 starts via dialog "..." but PP Quest 1 Instance 1 is still luring in the back

PP Quest 1 Instance 2 gets finished

PP Quest 1 Instance 1 is still luring

if PP Quest 1 Instance 1 starts - after Instance 2 has finished - it often/always gets stuck (leaving PP quest control of NPC stuck too)

if PP Quest 1 Instance 1 never gets started it keeps luring in the back and prevents new PP quests to start (Empty force greets)

Ā 

Quest 1 = for example "helping hand"

Instance 1 = Quest "helping hand" running

Instance 2 = Quest "helping hand" running even if Instance 1 is already running => 2x the same quest is running if first force greet was missed

Ā 

That's how I explain it to me according what I see ingame.

I have not had any issues with my character being stuck anywhere since a scene never started. Usually I had 3 '...' text options available, one likely to start it a scene, one that finished it and one that may be another scene wanting to start at the same time. Most of the timeĀ though when force greeted I get the full dialogue and not just the one to start the scene (though on occasion it does override it and clear out the rest of the dialogue) but often there is no options to start a scene, just the standard dialogue. Basically the scene starting the force greet is stuck running but the dialogue does not appear since it is not set to. Force greets are a pain in the ass when they don't end properly as they will continue to try to run until the scene that started it ends properly.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

18 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I have the same issue with certain Setups,

so far:

> Ultimate combat or any mod that adds stagger to whipping will drop the PC out of furniture => confirmed for ZAZ furniture

> NIOVERRIDE sneak/furniture patch/fix? => maybe for Display Model furniture? (display model furniture tries to remove NIO hight too)

> idles => maybe? (I use only breathing idle and it doesn't usually drop the PC out of zaz/display model furniture)

Ā 

Dropping out of Display Model furniture only happens in a PP scene and not if Display Model sefbondage feature is used.

Ā 

Confusing ?

Don't use ultimate combat or anything like that. I get dropped out of the furniture (ZAZ or Display Model) immediately when put into it or it doesn't show up at all. This does not happen all the time though, only occasionally (30% - 40% though it has been getting less often). If the furniture stays it stays for the entire scene.

I don't use the NIOVERRIDE patch, most of the time I am not using any clothing that makes use of it.

I do use an idle replacer but I have been using it for a long time now.

Also, Display Model furniture works fine on its own and since the furniture in the mod only shows up in the scene I figure it is associated with the idle used in the scene just as some ZAZ idles have furniture associated with them but if the idle is interrupted the furniture goes away when the idle stops.

Overall it is just an immersion breaker since the scene continues for me.

21 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Nicely done mod, continues to surprise me as it goes.

So far it works pretty well though I have a very limited amount of adult mods installed (Cursed Loot is the major one and most of it is shut down).

Ā 

Only issues I have seen:
- Furniture used to bind the player sometimes does not appear or immediately disappears. Since the furniture seems to be linked to the idle animation I am guessing something is dropping the character out of the animation. Scenes continue to run fine though.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Ā 

- When commanded to start sleeping on the floor my spouse will generally sleep there instead of the bed.

- Also when commanded to start sleeping on the floor the master beds in other homes are unavailable to use (somewhat of an issue if the bedroom section of Hearthfire houses are not built though not sure if the floor option would be available in the other houses)Ā Nevermind, found the floor spot by the other master bed.Ā I can sleep in the smaller beds though, figure those should be off limits as well.
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Suggestion - Use the 'Pet' collar from DDi (or at least the option to use it), would go well with it since it has your new name on it.

Ā 

Once again, well done.

Ā 

Hey Veladarius,

Ā 

I thought you left for good. Glad you didn't. (Btw, it would be awesome if you could upgrade Master, so she can recognize and remove the newer DD items. :) )

Ā 

When the spouse pesters you with forcegreets, I think it happens when you miss a forcegreet and change cell. I could not find any method to fix it, other than reloading an earlier save, before the 1st forcegreet.

Ā 

I never had any problems with furniture, I have only Zaz and Display model installed. I found one partial incompatibility, some events don't trigger if you have Amorous Adventures installed.

Ā 

I also have problems with bad role selections during sex scenes, my female character sometimes gets the male role. I did not have problem with the sleeping on floor though.

Ā 

I stopped using Cursed Loot a long time ago, it is too big, eats too much and it makes my game unstable. I use these instead: Deviously Enchanted Chests, Naked Dungeons, Sexlab Adventures, Pet Project and CD. These 5 are the basics. They mostly work (despite being old) and give the "dangerous exploration" theme which was the main theme of DCL years ago.Ā  Sometimes I try Defeat, but it never really works properly. Also I usually add Deviously Helpless, mostly for the Fast Travel disabling option. If I don't use Pet Project, I usually have Devious Regulations (they kind of kill each other). I usually go with 280+ mods (around 230 of those are esl/esm, the rest are SKSE plugins) and I usually have a very stable game. Any time I introduce DCL, I get crashes, so I don't do that anymore, except for some short games to check its new features.

Ā 

Peace,

M

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I stopped using Cursed Loot a long time ago, it is too big, eats too much and it makes my game unstable

I don't know if DCL really makes games unstable, but I do find that without it, I have a very solid game.

With DynDOLOD running, I never have outdoor crashes, which makes me think that when those do happen they are directly related to running out of memory for objects.

Ā 

Indoors, DCL might be to blame for some issues, perhaps. Either way, I'm happy without it, unless new content is added, then I will put it in to play that.

Until the slavery works and is interesting, or the Dollmaker becomes a character you can make central to your game story, DCL doesn't have much that is desirable beyond the core features that Deviously Enchanted Chests does with a lighter touch.

Ā 

It does have some things, but they aren't enough, alone, to justify the rest of it. With Misogyny removed in the latest version, that's a core feature gone.

I'm not sure about the thinking behind that. Maybe it needs restricting to a white list of NPCs? I think DF would have worse issues, but in practice I never have them.

Ā 

I'm still trying to see a good way to integrate DF and PetProject.

This year sometime I want to make it so DF can swap payment from cash to ... other means ... and that is key to making it fit properly with PP.

Other than disabling stage 3+ of the DF "Ownership" deal, and preventing dismissal of the spouse-follower, ever, that's probably all that's needed.

On 2/14/2020 at 5:17 PM, Veladarius said:

Ā 

Ā 

Don't use ultimate combat or anything like that. I get dropped out of the furniture (ZAZ or Display Model) immediately when put into it or it doesn't show up at all. This does not happen all the time though, only occasionally (30% - 40% though it has been getting less often). If the furniture stays it stays for the entire scene.

I don't use the NIOVERRIDE patch, most of the time I am not using any clothing that makes use of it.

I do use an idle replacer but I have been using it for a long time now.

Also, Display Model furniture works fine on its own and since the furniture in the mod only shows up in the scene I figure it is associated with the idle used in the scene just as some ZAZ idles have furniture associated with them but if the idle is interrupted the furniture goes away when the idle stops.

Overall it is just an immersion breaker since the scene continues for me.

I had the drop out of furniture just after being put in and I think it indicates your character has an AI animation pending (like the bug that won't let you continue with other furniture like alchemy/enchanting benches).Ā  When I see what you describe I go into ZAZĀ  "Player Animation Control" and enable "player AI".Ā  Ā If the PCĀ  has an interrupted animation it has to be cleared first.

On 2/15/2020 at 9:56 PM, Lupine00 said:

Ā 

This year sometime I want to make it so DF can swap payment from cash to ... other means ... and that is key to making it fit properly with PP.

Other than disabling stage 3+ of the DF "Ownership" deal, and preventing dismissal of the spouse-follower, ever, that's probably all that's needed.

I often use them together -- they work best when the spouse and DF are separate followers.Ā  Then you avoid any potential conflict by choosing which to talk to and you can leave your spouse at home for some of the time.

On 2/16/2020 at 3:56 AM, Lupine00 said:

I like the idea a lot!

Just be careful, PP still has some oddities going on:

> unknown reason for dropping out of Display Model Furniture in certain mod combinations

> PP doesn't recognize if player gets arrested and can cause some clusterfuck if spouse has other ideas for the day

> double start of PP quests if player misses the force greet and changes cells

> seems not to recognize running SLscenes from other mods => can cause a force greet fail too

19 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

seems not to recognize running SLscenes from other mods => can cause a force greet fail too

This should have been a function in SexLab itself, because it causes so many issues.

Ā 

SexLab does throw a bunch of errors if the player is already an actor in a scene, but doesn't do the helpful thing and throw an error back to the attempt to start the scene - not that most mods would know what do with the error anyway but...

Ā 

What I mean is there should have been a way to check if the player is in a scene right near the top of the instructions for how to use SexLab. I think you can check, but the call to do it is undocumented and buried somewhere in the internals. I forget now.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

This should have been a function in SexLab itself, because it causes so many issues.

Ā 

SexLab does throw a bunch of errors if the player is already an actor in a scene, but doesn't do the helpful thing and throw an error back to the attempt to start the scene - not that most mods would know what do with the error anyway but...

Ā 

What I mean is there should have been a way to check if the player is in a scene right near the top of the instructions for how to use SexLab. I think you can check, but the call to do it is undocumented and buried somewhere in the internals. I forget now.

I think so too, it would also make it easier for mod creators to integrate sexlab/make it compatible/focus on stuff that makes more fun then testing compatibility, and for users to create LOs with many force-greet feature mods, without fearing conflicts in-game.

Ā 

Started a completely new game as I wanted to remove some mods (Cursed Loot,Ā Laura's Bondage Shop and Creature Framework (all creature animations are disabled) - none areĀ really needed when using this mod) and I am having more issues than before.
Currently the two issues I have is:

Ā 

- dropping from furniture - I have checked and there are no other animations running or were interrupted. One thing I noticed is that the stripping animation is not finished before it

tries to apply the bound idle in the furniture. Currently drops 100% of the time where before I started a new game entirely it was maybe 50% and it happened less often the further I played the game. Being bound or not has not had any effect on any scenes before or on the ones that currently work.

Ā 

- Night out and Night out w/ friends does not work at all anymore. after (attempting) to bind me and saying all of their lines my spouse just stands there. This has happened over several new games but all other scenes work fine. I am using the house in Falkreath and had no issues before (even if not bound).

I did get the following error from the 'Helping Hand' event but it did work properly (Note I don't have a housecarl but I do have a steward):

[02/26/2020 - 11:13:02PM] ERROR: alias helper on quest pp_eventHelpingHand (AB01B3C5): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
Ā Ā  Ā [alias helper on quest pp_eventHelpingHand (AB01B3C5)].ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
Ā Ā  Ā [pp_eventHelpingHand (AB01B3C5)].pp_eventHelpingHandQuest.findHelper() - "pp_eventHelpingHandQuest.psc" Line 323
Ā Ā  Ā [alias PlayerExtra on quest pp_eventHelpingHand (AB01B3C5)].pp_eventHelpingHand.shouldTrigger() - "pp_eventHelpingHand.psc" Line 17
Ā Ā  Ā [alias PlayerExtra on quest pp_eventHelpingHand (AB01B3C5)].pp_eventHelpingHand.shouldTriggerPoll() - "pp_eventHelpingHand.psc" Line 9
Ā Ā  Ā [pp_eventManager (AB015259)].pp_eventmanager.triggerPoll() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line 297
Ā Ā  Ā [pp_eventManager (AB015259)].pp_eventmanager.OnUpdateGameTime() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line 191
Ā 

There were no errors in the log when the 'Night Out' events stopped (I can see in the log where the gag is equipped but nothing happens after that. Nothing I do in the ZAZ MCM menu to regain control works and I end up stuck.

Ā 

Ā 

This has happened over 4 different new games (both in the houses in Falkreath and Whiterun). Thought that possibly it was trying to run both of the 'Night Out' events at the same time so I disabled one of them (did this with both) with no change. Also happens whether or not the initial force greet works properly or if I have to use the "..." dialogue option to start it.

Ā 

Ā 

Other than the required mods (all most recent versions and same versions as in previous setup) I only have Random Attack (random scenes turned off most of the time) and I'll take the Display Model. Both of these mods were installed and running on my previous setup and work correctly on the current game. I am using AFT for follower control and had no issues using it before (AFT works properly as well). Pet Project is probably the most intensive mod I am running currently.

Ā 

Outside of the issues with Pet Project everything works and I can play for several hours without crashes or issues.

On 2/27/2020 at 6:00 PM, Veladarius said:

- dropping from furniture - I have checked and there are no other animations running or were interrupted. One thing I noticed is that the stripping animation is not finished before it

I never experienced this, my character stayed in the furniture always. I have a few animation related mods installed, for example PCEA, Sexy Move and Better Running with bow. Above these I don't think I have anything else beside the usual DD mods, Zaz 8+ and sex anims.

Ā 

- Night out and Night out w/ friends does not work at all anymore.

Ā 

This event does not trigger if you have Amorous Adventures installed, but it seems you have the same problem here as the 1st, not staying in the furniture.

Ā 

Once there was a Night at the Inn event and an NPC's AI sandboxed him into the furniture before my character could enter. The quest broke there (did not advance), so I had to reload an earlier save.

Ā 

or if I have to use the "..." dialogue option to start it.

My experience is that if the mod gets to a stage where you have to start an event with "..." then the mod stops working properly. The only solution I found was to reload a save before the mod got bugged.

Ā 

On 2/27/2020 at 12:00 PM, Veladarius said:

tries to apply the bound idle in the furniture. Currently drops 100% of the time where before I started a new game entirely it was maybe 50% and it happened less often the further I played the game. Being bound or not has not had any effect on any scenes before or on the ones that currently work.

21 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I never experienced this, my character stayed in the furniture always. I have a few animation related mods installed, for example PCEA, Sexy Move and Better Running with bow. Above these I don't think I have anything else beside the usual DD mods, Zaz 8+ and sex anims.

I don't use any of those mods, I use very few idle animations beyond what comes with FNIS (but not Sexy Move or the individual npc animationĀ options). Overall though it does not have any effect on whether or not the scene runs, it may work better if there was an additional 1/2 to 1 second between the strip animation and the application of the bound animation.

Ā 

Ā 

On 2/27/2020 at 12:00 PM, Veladarius said:

- Night out and Night out w/ friends does not work at all anymore. after (attempting) to bind me and saying all of their lines my spouse just stands there. This has happened over several new games but all other scenes work fine. I am using the house in Falkreath and had no issues before (even if not bound).

I did get the following error from the 'Helping Hand' event but it did work properly (Note I don't have a housecarl but I do have a steward):

There were no errors in the log when the 'Night Out' events stopped (I can see in the log where the gag is equipped but nothing happens after that. Nothing I do in the ZAZ MCM menu to regain control works and I end up stuck.

Once there was a Night at the Inn event and an NPC's AI sandboxed him into the furniture before my character could enter. The quest broke there (did not advance), so I had to reload an earlier save.

Ā 

This event does not trigger if you have Amorous Adventures installed, but it seems you have the same problem here as the 1st, not staying in the furniture.

I don't use that mod, never have. It worked fine when I had DCUR installed (everything in it disabled though) but after removing it and starting a new game (several times) it has not worked at all but the other scenes do.

Ā 

Ā 

My experience is that if the mod gets to a stage where you have to start an event with "..." then the mod stops working properly. The only solution I found was to reload a save before the mod got bugged.

Ā 

Before starting a new game even if I had to start via the '...' dialogue everything worked properly (all other scenes still do). Currently even if I don't get that and the force greet works properly the Night Out events still get stuck when my spouse is supposed to leave (tried well over a dozen times and disabling either one of the two Night Out events).

Ā 

Overall it has been with the same two spouses and home both before and after removing DCUR and starting a new game (original install was not on a new game). I just find it odd that it is having issues running after starting a new game and in a less script intensive environment than before.

19 hours ago, Veladarius said:

Overall it has been with the same two spouses and home both before and after removing DCUR and starting a new game (original install was not on a new game). I just find it odd that it is having issues running after starting a new game and in a less script intensive environment than before.

Maybe copying the Armor and AA records from DCL into an ESP with the same name as DCL, and adding that, plus the script files from DCL into your game, but without any of the DCL quests, would magically fix the problem?

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Maybe copying the Armor and AA records from DCL into an ESP with the same name as DCL, and adding that, plus the script files from DCL into your game, but without any of the DCL quests, would magically fix the problem?

There isn't an issue with the restraints just with the quest. Since there is a specific quest that handles the restraints there should not be an issue.

Ā 

I guess I willĀ have to open the quest in the CK or TESVEdit and find the scene or dialogue for that section of the quest to troubleshoot it.

5 hours ago, Veladarius said:

There isn't an issue with the restraints just with the quest. Since there is a specific quest that handles the restraints there should not be an issue.

Ā 

I guess I willĀ have to open the quest in the CK or TESVEdit and find the scene or dialogue for that section of the quest to troubleshoot it.

That's quite a strange issue you're having, I myself haven't experienced it yet.

Ā 

I was originally playing through PetProject on LE however I've recently converted this to SE for personal use and had 0 issues with the quests.

Checked the scene 'pp_nightOutBindPlayerScene' and the scene is still running and the AI package pp_enoLeaveHousePackage is running on my spouse but they are not moving anywhere. I tried changing the location to travel to but still does not move. I have disabled any mods via MCM that can take over npc's as well. Using another mod to send themĀ to theirĀ original position out of the house will end the scene since that is the requirement for it to end.

A question regarding the items your spouse equips on the PC, specifically the cuffs: What's the deal with that event? I can't seem to get it to trigger, and I don't know why... Is there some specific trigger for it, or is it random, like all the other events?