1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I doesn't. At least not strictly. I have used both together.

However, ME does have certain situations that conflict with just about every other mod out there. Once you've in ME, everything else is going to be secondary.

Problem with ME, it's not exactly stable. Has many serious issues all of its own, and zero updates or fixes happening. It's fun to play with for a bit, but it's not something you can rely on.

I gave up on ME years ago. It is not compatible with DD mods and also it is full with game breaking bugs. So it is a mod I avoid. I also don't suggest DCL, it became too big and unstable.

Edit:

It seems that "A Night Out" only triggers in vanilla player homes, I'm gonna guess there's some things that don't work with custom player homes, right now?

Edit2:

I was able to fix it by placing a noble bed in the home, before the mod activates, this fixed it and everything is now working.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been thinking about this for a while now ... since I first used this mod ...

Why is there an option to refuse chastity at the start of the marriage, and that's the end of the mod?

Surely, if you installed PP, it's because you want PP to force you down that path - and the being forced part is way more fun than just saying yes right away?

How about?

A small change, where if you refuse the spouse's initial game, the spouse gets more insistent, and if you refuse enough times they belt you in your sleep anyway. Possibly if you refuse enough before this happens you go straight to a punishment scenario.

And a second small change where if you accept once, then back out after the trial, the spouse behaves as above, allowing you to play a trial and back out, and repeat until eventually, the back out option vanishes.

The addition that after a forced belting, the PC has to verbally agree to be belted again - at some point in the future on the spouse's request - before the belt will be removed at all would be in genre, but that would just be a bonus.

After forced belting, if instead of the mod simply starting, we continued the refusal, refusal, refusal, forced belting loop until the PC agrees to keep playing the belting game indefinitely, would be a different alternative.

Variations are obvious I think.

Personally, I think the above options might be more fun than the existing perma-belting behaviour, where after enough releases you stop being released - ever.

12 hours ago, an awkward situation said:

The consensual aspect of the entire thing is one of the biggest plusses of this mod for me. 

Once you agree to continue, your chance to revoke consent is gone forever, and you will eventually end up perma-belted, inevitably.

I'm not sure how consensual that feels, given you agree twice and that's it.

Or disagree once - and you'll never wear a belt ever -  and the entire mod was installed simply to generate a single line of dialog, which is crazy.

I love this mod! Played with it only for few hours and only in a sort of "test mode" on old save with a spouse - spamming sleeping/resting in the house over and over to force some events. I'm looking forward to marrying with my new character and starting a proper pet-play!
Even the short greeting messages and replies to dialogues are a treat!

One thing I would consider is some sort of option to remove the belt.
I mean I love the idea of it being permanent, but there are many mods that I  (new, still undiscovered by me or updated versions) would love to try on my current playthrough rather than starting from old saves.

Now don't get me wrong, I would hate to see a cheat way out of the belt. That would ruin the whole permanent experience.
I was thinking about something like adding a special traveling blacksmith NPC that visits random towns and stays there for a very short time (few in-game hours tops).  
She (yes, I'm all about females in this game :P ) would be able to remove the belt.
The NPC spawning in random towns and for a short time could make the removal hard enough without the use of teleporting via console - easy way to miss the smith while traveling.
There could be a special encounter, like 50% chance the blacksmith decides to screw you over, add extra restraints and ship you all wrapped up like a christmas gift back home with the mistress already waiting and feeling vengful :) 
That in return would of course trigger some punishments and disable the blacksmith for lets say a whole month until we could try and find her again.
My kinky brain even introduces a 5% chance for the smith to take you back home personally and then fall in love with the wife and moving in permanently thus turning you into a plaything of two demanding ladies! :P

Anyway, I hope it would allow for those who really want out of the belt to have that chance, but still be fun and challenging (and with a twist! )to do.
Of course once you revisit your home and bump to the lady of the house you would get belted right back resuming your pet status with some extra harsh rules.

Speaking of rules. I'm not sure how many are there currently. I just had the no sleeping on the bed and wearing cuffs.
Maybe there are more (that I'm looking forward to discovering).

No matter how many are there it would be great to see even more.
Nothing too restrictive, cause personally I like being able to continue with the game's story (still my 1st playthrough).
For example in place of the cuffs I would like actual restraints rule, but only inside the house.
Whenever you enter your home, the spouse would force you into certain restraints.
My beloved set of prisoner chains (linked collar, cuffs and shackles :) ), hobble dress or petsuit (after all you are her pet!).
The outfit could be picked randomly by the spouse and changed through the dialogue (Mistress can I please be freed from the hobble dress? -of course my pet,! Actually I wanted to remove it anyway since I'd like to see you try this one instead!).

As with belt, the rule would evntually become a permanent one, making you constantly restrained while at home.

Also, my personal dream encounter - serving as a footstool for the mistress for 1h while she rests at home (I still can't believe there are no footfetish mods for Skyrim!).
I fear though that there are probably no animations that would allow for this to become true :( 

Whoah, that came out as one long post...
Thank you for even reading that assuming anyone got all the way down here haha.

Also, this might not be mod related, but perhaps someone can help me out with one thing.
Can I set the frequency of the plugs vibrating?
As I mentioned above, I still like to progress with the quests, and with the chastity with plugs it can be rather difficult when you stop every few minutes to moan and whine and touch yourself all over.
Can they be toned down, or diabled while being outside for example? And if yes, where can I set it? :O 

Oh! I think I forgot to thank the author.
Thank you, Srende for this truly fantastic mode.

2 years later, it's a great surprise to see this mod being resurrected!

To be honest, I've reinstalled Skyrim just out of curiosity, I really wanted to see the novelties of PetProject.

I was wondering, the male PC is obviously not supported, but is there anyway to make it smoother? There are many small issues, such as DDx v4 not being supported for males PC, using chastity belt instead of cock cage, and it unfortatunatly ruins the experience a little bit of an otherwise great mod ?

8 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Well, it's right in the mod description. If people don't want that, they shouldn't be using this mod. 

The point I'm making is that some people appear to believe I made this feature up.

Apart from the front-page of the mod, if they look back, they'll see Srende explaining the exact conditions for it to occur.

I've suggested it might be nice to make it optional. Some agree, I guess some do not?

19 hours ago, Gorlk said:

I was wondering, the male PC is obviously not supported, but is there anyway to make it smoother? There are many small issues, such as DDx v4 not being supported for males PC, using chastity belt instead of cock cage, and it unfortatunatly ruins the experience a little bit of an otherwise great mod ?

This, I'd love to be able to play this with a futa character.

On 8/1/2019 at 8:50 PM, Garfieldcat said:

Also, my personal dream encounter - serving as a footstool for the mistress for 1h while she rests at home (I still can't believe there are no footfetish mods for Skyrim!).

I fear though that there are probably no animations that would allow for this to become true :(

Whoah, that came out as one long post...
Thank you for even reading that assuming anyone got all the way down here haha.

Also, this might not be mod related, but perhaps someone can help me out with one thing.
As I mentioned above, I still like to progress with the quests, and with the chastity with plugs it can be rather difficult when you stop every few minutes to moan and whine and touch yourself all over.
Can they be toned down, or diabled while being outside for example? And if yes, where can I set it? :O 

Oh! I think I forgot to thank the author.
Thank you, Srende for this truly fantastic mode.

Footstool would be a neat idea, I'm not that much of a foot fan myself, but it would still have other nice aspects. But yes, no idea about animations.

You can't adjust the plugs, the teaser one you're stuck with usually I tried to keep somewhat non-intrusive to allow for normal gameplay. It still is a normal DD item so if any other mod disables DD events for a while it will get disabled as well (i.e. during scenes from other mods).

Have had some ideas about (temporary) belt removals, but nothing concrete yet. This did give some new ideas for that though.

Thanks for the feedback!

On 8/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, Lupine00 said:

It can, and it is statistically inevitable unless you die or just abandon the save first.

Yes, it will occur eventually, which is the reason you can also decline it during the 3 consecutive deny events. Of course, this gets you the more annoying plug for a while.

On 8/2/2019 at 3:50 AM, Garfieldcat said:

One thing I would consider is some sort of option to remove the belt.

The problem for me is that the belt has to be the special Pet Project belt.

I've suggested before, but I'll bring it up again, because past forum posts are rarely remembered or reviewed - using a completely vanilla belt would be by far the best.

Special belts break too many other mods. Devious Followers (DF), in particular is great addition with PP, but it has its own chastity games, and they're a good match for PP, but the PP belt breaks them - or they break the PP belt - take your pick. Mixing PP with something like the DF "weird potion" is perfect. Try it!

Let the player remove the belt with a key. You got the belt off ... so what? You've still got a lifelong chastity deal with your spouse. There will be consequences.

Not removing that belt is part of the deal with their spouse. You made them a promise.

You don't need the BELT OF THE GODS to keep you chaste; you have a spouse to keep you chaste, the belt is just a tool for doing that.

Surely, the spouse is expecting the PC to cheat. Hoping for it actually... because cheating means the PC can be punished.

Punishment should be fun enough that (as a player) you enjoy it, but intrusive enough that you don't want it happening too often.

I wouldn't mind being put in some devices, and some nice mittens (because when you had the use of your hands, you used them for something naughty), for a while, as long as something interesting can happen while stuck like that. 

Sure, adding other ways to remove chastity belts (at a price) is fine, but if the belt is inviolable by normal means it doesn't fit well into most LL-based games, which are filled with different belts, different quests, and different people who want to lock you up.

For example, the spouse can check the belt periodically. Missing? Big trouble. Swapped for a different belt? Trouble, but maybe less trouble, depending on the belt. Either way, you should wish you'd kept the belt on!

I like the ideas for time at home, but really, just any new scenes or features would be great. PP has this beautifully crafted scenario code, and only makes occasional use of it. Such a pity. 

Another thing I keep bringing up ... for some characters there is no real "home" ... and having stuff happen with the spouse in inns would be a huge plus.

On 8/2/2019 at 3:50 AM, Garfieldcat said:

You may find tweaking the DD settings for animation frequency helps. You can turn this down quite a lot, but there are multiple settings for arousal moans and such.

After trying the PP in a proper way for 2 days I have to say, that this is truly a brilliant mod, Srende.

In these two days (plenty of hours spent I may add), only 1 glitch happened and it was during the collaring ceremony. I believe I messed it up by accidentaly closing the dialogue with a tab - I remained on my knees without player control because the spouse wasn't done talking yet (there is a thank you mistress line in the end and that didn't pop up).

The beauty of the mod is, that even though it has repetition, I had quite a few different outcomes!
Below are few scenarios that happened to me, and I'll hide them behind a spoiler for those who may want to get a surprise:

Spoiler

The breakfast scenario:
-spouse decided she is hungry, tied me to a post and went for a trip to the inn alone
-snother time she mentioned meeting a friend, so again I'm tied to a post, but she actually meets up with a nearby NPC and they bo go into the inn.

Off to have some fun in the evening scenario:
After her return she was:
-drunk and left me tied up in the stand for the night,
-she came back angry and decided to fuck take me out of the post fuck me and then left me tied for the rest of the night.

Once you get forbidden to sleep in the bed and you have to ask her for permission:
-a simple No is given
-a simple Yes is given
-yes, but it won't be as comfy cause she ties you in ropes from head to toe and you are left there to get to bed and sleep or you won't be untied
-yes, but she puts you in latex bondage and goes with you to the bed and you recieve a fun pop-up text box saying good luck sleeping when the spouse is constantly groping you.

There may be even more, but only Srende knows that :D 

In my current playthough, I'm still getting releases, so no perma belt yet. 
For the 1st time the spouse made an event where she said she has a new fun game and she won't tell me when I'm getting a release and I have to approach her about it or it won't happen. Trick is if I come too early she will add more time. Sounds awesome and I tried asking her already and was too early, but the dialogue didn't imply that I'll have time added. Not sure if it adds it then, but even without that it's an awesome little change to the scenario.

More interactions when coming to town would have been indeed amazing and I'm hoping to see more in the future :) 

Maybe more punishment with longterm/permanent results?
I was thinking a buzzcut for being really naughty - hair would be back after 1-2months to make it feel more realistic.
A tattoo placed somewhere, stating that the player is a property - problem with tattoos for me is (no offense to the authours of them!) that I tried plenty and I didn't really found ones that actually look nice.

Anyway, I'm really hopeful that you grace us with an update in the future - judging by what I saw for now, I have no doubt that it will be FANTASTIC.

Oh and thank you both Srende and Lupine for the hints regarding plugs - I managed to find some setting and the animations became a bit shorter I think. Need to investigate it a bit further, cause they are still a bit annoying at times.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention! I set my home to Markarth. I believe it is the best location from all the houses I bought for now, simply cause it has rather large spaces and they aren't super cluttered with extra items. And no diabolical stairs to climb!

P.S.
Regarding the mentioned above tattoos. Can anyone direct me (assuming there is one) to a tutorial on how to make them and put them to the game?

16 hours ago, Srende said:

Have had some ideas about (temporary) belt removals, but nothing concrete yet. This did give some new ideas for that though.

Here's my idea about temporary belt removals: The player can ask for it any time but with the following conditions:

1. A yoke and ankle chains are added before removing the belt, they're removed after putting the belt back on.

2. The spouse must be a follower and cannot be dismissed.

The idea is that the spouse will always be there to supervise the player while the belt is removed. The yoke and chains ensure that the player won't be able to have fun even with the belt off.

On 8/4/2019 at 10:10 AM, Garfieldcat said:

There may be even more

Oh, there is. This mod is surprisingly well-appointed.

For the 1st time the spouse made an event where she said she has a new fun game and she won't tell me when I'm getting a release and I have to approach her about it or it won't happen. Trick is if I come too early she will add more time. Sounds awesome and I tried asking her already and was too early, but the dialogue didn't imply that I'll have time added. Not sure if it adds it then, but even without that it's an awesome little change to the scenario.

To further prove my point above: I have not encountered this particular event yet (admittedly I have set the max-belt-time-timer-thingy to 1-day for "testing" purposes, and haven't tried a "normal" playthrough yet). While I obviously cannot make any claim as to how this particular event-chain works (due to not having encountered it yet), I'd wager the "early belt-asking" follows the same rules as the regular version. try repeatedly bothering your spouse about unbelting (hint hint ? ).

EDIT:
I forgot to mention! I set my home to Markarth. I believe it is the best location from all the houses I bought for now, simply cause it has rather large spaces and they aren't super cluttered with extra items. And no diabolical stairs to climb!

I'll need to try the Markarth home, then. Riften home was the worst possible location. Will re-emphasize the need for a teleport-to-target timer for emergency self-fixing.

More interactions when coming to town would have been indeed amazing and I'm hoping to see more in the future :) 

[...]

Maybe more punishment with longterm/permanent results?

[...]
Anyway, I'm really hopeful that you grace us with an update in the future - judging by what I saw for now, I have no doubt that it will be FANTASTIC.

Seconded, seconded and seconded.

New discovery:
When the spouse approaches you for the 1st time about the chaste pet idea, and your character is considered a virgin (no clue how that happened lol)
you will be belted permanently from the start!
Cool little thing :) There is no indication of it though. The spouse just says something along the lines: now I'll protect you even more.
So even though I agreed to the 1 week trial, I ended up locked up for good - it came out when I asked how long till my next release.

Oh and something that I haven't yet tried.
If I refuse the belting idea when 1st approached, will it be forsaken and lost fopr good or can I pick that subject later on?
If not, then perhaps it would be worth considering :) 

3 hours ago, LAXL02 said:

Oh, there is. This mod is surprisingly well-appointed.

To further prove my point above: I have not encountered this particular event yet (admittedly I have set the max-belt-time-timer-thingy to 1-day for "testing" purposes, and haven't tried a "normal" playthrough yet). While I obviously cannot make any claim as to how this particular event-chain works (due to not having encountered it yet), I'd wager the "early belt-asking" follows the same rules as the regular version. try repeatedly bothering your spouse about unbelting (hint hint ? ).

As the dialogue states when starting that lockup, each ask will immediately add extra time (up to the max punishment period set in config per query), even if the individual responses may be a bit vague.

15 hours ago, Garfieldcat said:

If I refuse the belting idea when 1st approached, will it be forsaken and lost fopr good or can I pick that subject later on?

I think Srende suggested in the past (in this forum somewhere) that it is lost for good, and that's something that I find ... strange ... a variant path based on initial refusal would be very cool to have.

Or, if you take the trial, then refuse to continue, the mod ends. Same issue there.

But perhaps I'm mistaken? Perhaps Srende is just being coy about it?

On 8/7/2019 at 4:40 AM, Lupine00 said:

I think Srende suggested in the past (in this forum somewhere) that it is lost for good, and that's something that I find ... strange ... a variant path based on initial refusal would be very cool to have.

Or, if you take the trial, then refuse to continue, the mod ends. Same issue there.

On 8/2/2017 at 5:05 PM, Srende said:

For those who don't accept being a pet, there are some dialogue options for easily initiating sex with your spouse.

Indeed. Initial refusal takes down the chastity part of the mod. Would be cool if some days later the player could tell that she changed her mind and would like to try it out (1 week trial, if not taken already) or that she straight up wants to be put in chastity without trial. The spouse could then make the player beg for it as he/she is pissed at the player for her initial refusal. Once the player is locked up, the new master/mistress could then inform that the chastity time has been increased, trial or not, to punish the player for initially refusing! After chastity is initially refused, the spouse could also subtly try to convince the player through different means to make her more curious about it and maybe later ask to try it out...

27 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

Indeed. Initial refusal takes down the chastity part of the mod. Would be cool if some days later the player could tell that she changed her mind and would like to try it out (1 week trial, if not taken already) or that she straight up wants to be put in chastity without trial. The spouse could then make the player beg for it as he/she is pissed at the player for her initial refusal. Once the player is locked up, the new master/mistress could then inform that the chastity time has been increased, trial or not, to punish the player for initially refusing! After chastity is initially refused, the spouse could also subtly try to convince the player through different means to make her more curious about it and maybe later ask to try it out...

Yeah, having a refusal still allowing for starting the quest at a later date does sound like a good idea. Whether there's consequences to it or not, I have no preference on.

One question here. I never refused the (trial)belting option, as i see, its part of the mod. Thou it seems i never got out of the belt again for longer then pleasing my spouse.

What i really love about the mod, are the "cutscenes" and events. So here is my question. Do the events still occour when i refuse to be beltet ? Or is the mod "useless" after that ?

regards and thanks again for this nice mod.

Edit: After going through the description again, it seems events will only start while beltet by your spouse. And if not accept being beltet, you have some options to have sex with your spouse.