Hi Srende,

Here is some 1.4.4 feedback.

Whiterun, Bannered Mare. The follower spouse starts up the dialog, she says let's go talk to the innkeeper.

Issue 1

So I went to the innkepper and clicked on her (Hulda). She had some very strange dialog. I chose some answers and finished the dialog. Then my spouse started to talk to Hulda, and we got to the part which I already seen, so I had to do the dialog again, but at least this time I knew what was it about.

So the issue is that the player can enter into a much later dialog.

Issue 2

The spouse let my character to have sex with Hulda. In the animation, my character was slotted into the male slot.

Issue 3

We got a room and my character was told to go there. My character walked by herself to the stairs, but then she could not go up, just walked in place. I had similar issue with Prison Overhaul ramps and stairs, so I knew how to overcome it (otherwise it would have been a blocking bug). I need to save and load the game and the character may go up a few steps at a time. Then save and load again until she reaches the top.

Might be nice to have some built-in workaround, if this is an issue for other people as well. For example a teleport to the spouse if the dialog didn't start within a minute.

Issue 4

Finally I fought my way up on the dreadful stairs (I kind of felt like Claptrap in Borderlands 2). Anyway, the spouse equipped several items on my character, including an armbinder and a blindfold. This was when hell broke lose. :)

I also have SexLab Adventures installed (which has some similar features like your Deviously Helpless mod). One of them is a rape mechanic, which activates when the character is restrained (it can be configured in MCM). So basically the whole inn jumped on us and an orgy broke out. In one of the breaks my character walked to the post and there was some dialog, but she did not use the "furniture". From here on, I don't know what was supposed to happen, as another orgy broke out. The spouse said at some time later that she goes to sleep. I could walk around and I could use the pole, but I also could "exit" the pole animation at will. I could even wait (although I set the waiting option to increased timescale in MCM, so I didn't expect to be able to wait). In the morning the spouse unequipped the added restraints and we could leave.

To sum it up: it was a clusterf***, but the event script still didn't break (much). :)

It would be nice if there would be some compatibility effort with these mods (SL Adventures, Deviously Helpless, DCL maybe even Aroused Creatures) with rape mechanics. For now I'll just switch off the rape features of SL Adventures when an inn event starts.

Unrelated Issue 5

Some mods don't respect the Chastity Belt/Bra and are able to equip plugs and piercings through them. The player can't remove them, since DD knows that these are behind a Chastity device. It would be nice to have an option to remove these. For example the "Pause mod" feature people are asking for.

A question: what does timescale increase mean? Does it set it to a higher timescale, or multiplies the current one? I'm asking because I play with a timescale 6 (instead of the official 20) so it really matters for me which solution is used. :)

Peace,

M

10 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

It would be nice if there would be some compatibility effort with these mods (SL Adventures, Deviously Helpless, DCL maybe even Aroused Creatures) with rape mechanics. For now I'll just switch off the rape features of SL Adventures when an inn event starts.

It already suspends any DDi events, sends the "dhlp-suspend" modevent originally used by DH, which is also respected by DCL (and this mod when other send it). But since those are the main ones I use, I have no idea if any other mods respect that, or if they have similar functionality. Ideally, all mods would respect the one (somewhat de facto) suspend command, but if you know of similar modevents, I can include those.

13 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

A question: what does timescale increase mean? Does it set it to a higher timescale, or multiplies the current one? I'm asking because I play with a timescale 6 (instead of the official 20) so it really matters for me which solution is used

It gets to set to 60 with that setting,  that seemed to be a nice compromise between waiting for ages and feeling a bit stuck.

14 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

We got a room and my character was told to go there. My character walked by herself to the stairs, but then she could not go up, just walked in place. I had similar issue with Prison Overhaul ramps and stairs, so I knew how to overcome it (otherwise it would have been a blocking bug). I need to save and load the game and the character may go up a few steps at a time. Then save and load again until she reaches the top.

Yeah, I have no idea why getting up stairs is sucha difficult proposition for an AI controlled player. Those packages are set up in such a way that skyrim should automatically teleport the actor to the end if they get stuck for an extended period of time and don't move. It's just that they still move (albeit really slowly) while on the stairs.

Great to see this mod getting updated again, one of my favourites.   Three questions/suggestions can you automatically (or debug option) add the player home tag to the spouses home location to save having to add it in the CK?  Will the location events like tavern scene eventually trigger from within the home?  And any thoughts on the spouse either already being in, or developing a more permanent relationship with a 2nd NPC, such as from the night out scenes?  

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

can you automatically add the player home tag to the spouses home location to save having to add it in the CK?

Can't alter the location keywords (or keywords in general) through scripts really. And I'm not sure why but the current home location setting in the games own marriage quest doesn't seem too reliable, so doesn't seem likely.

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Will the location events like tavern scene eventually trigger from within the home?

Most likely no.

4 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

And any thoughts on the spouse either already being in, or developing a more permanent relationship with a 2nd NPC, such as from the night out scenes?  

Interesting idea, but would require qutie a bit of time ;)

Love the mod. I think, save for my very first Skyrim play through, it's the only reason to get married. DF is the only reason to have a follower for the same reason. I did the Inn quest and it was fun. I, too, got stuck on the stairs and had to enable player controls to walk up them then disable player controls at the top and things continued. So good to read above that stairs are wonky and it's not my load order and selected mods. I was thinking that there could be a fun option in the Inn when the spouse...

Spoiler

chooses her mate for the evening that she send you, her pet, to go find her a mate instead. Imagine the conversations you could have. 

Chosen paramour: Why are you in that chastity belt? Seems to take away all your fun bits.

You: My spouse likes it that way.

Chosen paramour: Um... interesting.  So what can I do for you?

You: I was wondering, since I'm a little locked up, if you'd be willing to fuck my spouse for me?

Or something like that. Maybe a few variations.

Either way... thanks for the great mod.  Good to have a use for the display stand.

19 hours ago, Antaufein said:

A little bit later mistress put the cuffs and collar on me and a few days later removed them but never put them back on me ever again after that. Is it a one time event?

Hehe, turns out that had the same bug, it not updating properly after you get out of the cuffs. If you toggle the "allow cuffs" option in config off and on, that will force the tracker to start again, and should poke your spouse to equip you with them at a later point.

New events never start. Old version work properly. When i try delete old version and install new MCM menu not appears but mod can be started. When i overwrite old version with new one menu has new options but when i enter the inns nothing happens.

23 hours ago, Antaufein said:

Also that reminds me of another idea I had, there could be dialogue options where player begs to be let out (permanent chastity or not) with different outcomes that may include punishing the pet or making pet pleasure its owner depending on the dialogue option taken.

Daedric plug! 

Bug report:

Spoiler

The dialogue for permanent chastity with a master stops just after the master says: "But since you've begged me to skip your release for the last three times I think you don't really want to cum, do you pet?" and before the pet is supposed to respond: "Master..?"

Looked at it in the CK and the condition for the player to respond "Master..?" is GetIsSex Female == 1. changing it to male fixes it.

24 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

Bug report:

Hide contents

The dialogue for permanent chastity with a master stops just after the master says: "But since you've begged me to skip your release for the last three times I think you don't really want to cum, do you pet?" and before the pet is supposed to respond: "Master..?"

Looked at it in the CK and the condition for the player to respond "Master..?" is GetIsSex Female == 1. changing it to male fixes it.

Thanks, will be fixed in upcoming version :)

If only CK only had a way to write some of those conditions right in the dialogue, instead of copying the whole thing ending up with this situation ^^.

Fun fact: It's also the reason why some of the dialogue seems to have a bit of filler lines, to merge the gender separated versions into one, and have the script doing the actual work on that, instead of having to duplicate that as well.

6 minutes ago, Srende said:

If only CK only had a way to write some of those conditions right in the dialogue, instead of copying the whole thing ending up with this situation ^^.

The CK is far from perfect indeed. I have to use AltDrag to drag the damn windows because they are too damn long for my laptop screen and I can't reach the "ok" button without it lol

8 minutes ago, Srende said:

Fun fact: It's also the reason why some of the dialogue seems to have a bit of filler lines, to merge the gender separated versions into one, and have the script doing the actual work on that, instead of having to duplicate that as well.

Yea I've noticed that one of the dialogue at the start of the quest had "mistress" in it even though the spouse is a male. The chastity belt description as well. Is there going to be more support for male spouses in the future?

14 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

Yea I've noticed that one of the dialogue at the start of the quest had "mistress" in it even though the spouse is a male. The chastity belt description as well. Is there going to be more support for male spouses in the future?

Do you remember what dialogue? I've tried to have the correct version everywhere, but might've missed some points.

Doing another item for the belt just to replace the one word isn't really worth it, and I'm not sure how much people actually look at the description, so I've left it as is. Best way to solve it would be to reword the whole thing to skip any reference to master or mistress.

5 minutes ago, Srende said:

Do you remember what dialogue? I've tried to have the correct version everywhere, but might've missed some points.

It's "You'll need to call me mistress while your my pet" after the "I... I'm not sure" start

5 minutes ago, Srende said:

Doing another item for the belt just to replace the one word isn't really worth it, and I'm not sure how much people actually look at the description I've left it as is. Best way to solve it would be to reword the whole thing to skip any reference to master or mistress.

It doesn't look that complicated to me to make another item with a different description. When the mod decides which belt to equip, you look if the spouse is male or female and equip the appropriate belt. I have some experience in coding but I haven't used papyrus that much and I am no master at using the CK either so I don't know. The description isn't the most important thing in the world of course, but would still add a nice touch and be more immersive. Rewording the description so it is more neutral would be a less complicated way to take care of that indeed, but I kinda like the gender specific option better. Whatever you do though, I will be catching bug in the meantime! ?

Hi Srende,

I got some more events, so here is more 1.4.4 feedback. These are just IMHO feedbacks, but maybe you consider them.

I have the Wait mode set to Adjust timescale. I got one of the home events, where the dragonborn is left tied to a steel pole.

1) The pole looks like the dragonborn could pull out her hands, since it has only a cuff at the elbow level. I know you can't do anything with it, I would have just preferred a cuff at the wrist and the ankle too.

2) The timescale 60 felt like a year, since nothing was happening for like 10 minutes. For me, it was super boring. Then the spouse came home, there was a scene, then again a long wait., this time on the floor. I wonder if you could add an MCM slider letting the player set the timescale themselves during wait periods. For now I just set it to jump ahead in time, but that feels a bit like cheating.

3) I also have iNeed installed. I wonder if it would be possible to make these "sleeps" on the floor count as real sleep.

I had another inn event in the Bannered Mare.

1) I had serious issues with the stairs again, is there maybe a better workaround than saving and loading the game?

2) This time my character was left in the room, tied in a chair. I was not happy with that furniture again, because the character is basicaly just sitting on it, she is not tied to it. So she could get up and hop around if she wanted. I don't know if there is a more "secure" chair-tie furniture, but I hope so, since Zaz 8+ have hundreds of furnitures.

Peace,

M

51 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

1) I had serious issues with the stairs again, is there maybe a better workaround than saving and loading the game?

What I do to "fix" the issue is move the player towards your spouse when he/she is on the top of the stairs.

This can be done like this:

1. Open the console

2. Click on your spouse, in the right bottom side you should see his/her name and some info. If you see something random you are either to far away or something is in the way

3. Note the REFid. Save this for later or repeat steps 1+2. This ID will change with mod order changes etc

4. Type the following command without quotes: "player.moveto refid" (replace refid with the one from step 3 and press enter

5. If you are stuck again press the up arrow to enter the same command and press enter again.

Not the most elegant way but it does seem to fix the very annoying ai driven stairs bug. I'm not aware for any fixes to this, it's just Skyrim being Skyrim, not caused by this mod.

7 hours ago, Matz said:

I really would like to play this mod but I would like to know if there is a way to stop everything when I want, with using "Free me" from DCL for exemple

Thank !

You can't, once you are in, you are in forever. No mcm option to free the player.

1 hour ago, Reaper121 said:

Is there a way to force an event to happen? I want to see the inn event, but haven't been able to trigger it.

Set the "other location" chance to 100% in the config and enter an inn between 15:00 and 22:00.