Hi Srende,

I may have found a problem. Since the new updates, I never had the event with the houecarl. I didn't think about it too much, as I didn't give it extra priority.

Now I noticed this in the log:

Spoiler

[05/05/2019 - 10:12:42PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp74"
stack:
    [pp_eventHelpingHand (B701B3C5)].pp_eventHelpingHandQuest.findHelper() - "pp_eventHelpingHandQuest.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerExtra on quest pp_eventHelpingHand (B701B3C5)].pp_eventHelpingHand.shouldTrigger() - "pp_eventHelpingHand.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerExtra on quest pp_eventHelpingHand (B701B3C5)].pp_eventHelpingHand.shouldTriggerEnterLocation() - "pp_eventHelpingHand.psc" Line ?
    [pp_eventManager (B7015259)].pp_eventmanager.triggerLocationChange() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest pp_eventManager (B7015259)].pp_playerEventStarter.OnLocationChange() - "pp_playerEventStarter.psc" Line ?
[05/05/2019 - 10:12:42PM] [PP] -- [WARN ] Found no possible helpers! Extra False

This was while entering a home (Honeyside) with my spouse as a follower and a housecarl inside. I hope it tells you more than me. :)

15 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Hi Srende,

I may have found a problem. Since the new updates, I never had the event with the houecarl. I didn't think about it too much, as I didn't give it extra priority.

Now I noticed this in the log:

Hide contents

[05/05/2019 - 10:12:42PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp74"
stack:
    [pp_eventHelpingHand (B701B3C5)].pp_eventHelpingHandQuest.findHelper() - "pp_eventHelpingHandQuest.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerExtra on quest pp_eventHelpingHand (B701B3C5)].pp_eventHelpingHand.shouldTrigger() - "pp_eventHelpingHand.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerExtra on quest pp_eventHelpingHand (B701B3C5)].pp_eventHelpingHand.shouldTriggerEnterLocation() - "pp_eventHelpingHand.psc" Line ?
    [pp_eventManager (B7015259)].pp_eventmanager.triggerLocationChange() - "pp_eventManager.psc" Line ?
    [alias Player on quest pp_eventManager (B7015259)].pp_playerEventStarter.OnLocationChange() - "pp_playerEventStarter.psc" Line ?
[05/05/2019 - 10:12:42PM] [PP] -- [WARN ] Found no possible helpers! Extra False

This was while entering a home (Honeyside) with my spouse as a follower and a housecarl inside. I hope it tells you more than me. :)

Hmm, line numbers would help here. Have you removed the source files? Also, do you have display model installed? The error might be just from checking that mod.

15 minutes ago, Srende said:

Hmm, line numbers would help here. Have you removed the source files? Also, do you have display model installed? The error might be just from checking that mod.

I didn't remove the source files. Sorry about the line numbers, this was a copypaste from the log. Display model is installed and I had several successful events with it (the new Inn event and when the spouse goes away for a fun night).

17 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I didn't remove the source files. Sorry about the line numbers, this was a copypaste from the log. Display model is installed and I had several successful events with it (the new Inn event and when the spouse goes away for a fun night).

Yeah, was just wondering why the line numbers are missing, hence the question about sources. That said, I'm not sure what would cause that, but didn't you have issues starting the whole thing (or am I confusing this with someone else)? This looks like a similar issue, one of the script properties being "none" when they shouldn't (or can't) be, which might imply something being wrong with your save. You may have luck just trying to restart the quest mentioned in the log bit, pp_eventHelpingHand, manually through console (not while an event is running).

Though I'm not sure if that works, make sure it's running afterwards with sqv at least.

I really love the mod, so thanx for your work. But now i really think about removing it again, just cause the permanent belting. It collides so often with other mods and all that nice animations. So i would so much love an option to make the belting only timed or disabeld. Apart from a sexscene once a week (or longer) it somehow makes SexLab unnecessary ;)

regards and thanx again for the nice mod

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi Srende,

it's been a while since the last update, I hope you still have the energy to work on this. :)

Peace,

M

Nah, most of what I wanted to do is done for 1.5.0 ;)

Update to 1.5.0!

Changes:

• Add short event: Marital duties with couple of variations
  • Add short event: Lunch break (really, not much happens)
  • Add rule: Collar & short collaring scene
  • Add rule: Pets can't use the marital bed
    • Pets normally sleep on the floor
    • You can ask for permission to sleep on the bed, with a few of different outcomes
  • Add some dialogue after getting permanently locked
  • Add some greeting comments for spouse
  • Add config option for spouse sexuality
    • This setting is now used by the events instead of the SexLab one
  • Add config slider for sped up timescale for that timeskip option
  • Fix cuffs not being ever equipped again after removed once
  • Fix permanent denial scene getting stuck with male spouse
  • Fix intial starting dialogue using "Mistress" instead of "Master" with male spouse
  • Fix cuffing start happening while already wearing cuffs
  • Fix cuff start dialogue disappearing
  • Adjust private room chance to be higher in "A stop at an inn"
  • Optimize MCM initialisation

Some notes:

• Both the collar & bed rules start after some time has passed from either the marriage start or previous rule event.
  • The outcome scenes when asking to sleep on the bed generally end the next morning
  • Hopefully, the MCM init should be more reliable now, meaning no more missing menu. Thanks to naaitsab for testing!

Hi, I've encountered a bug after updating (clean save): Usually when I start this mod the spouse (Lydia) will automatically approach the PC after a minimal amount of prodding. But when I launched this mod now, they never approach. Any advice?

Edit: Previous versions worked fine with the mod setup I currently have, I think the prerequisites are up to date and I have Captured Dreams and Display model installed.

18 minutes ago, Polonium said:

Hi, I've encountered a bug after updating (clean save): Usually when I start this mod the spouse (Lydia) will automatically approach the PC after a minimal amount of prodding. But when I launched this mod now, they never approach. Any advice?

The starting bit wasn't touched on the update at all. That said, you shouldn't need a clean save updating to the latest version, and I wouldn't recommend it either.

Do "sqv pp_libs" in the console, scroll up with pgup and see if there's a bit that says something along the lines of "registered for update every.."? Also, your papyrus logs help, as some errors when starting the thing may be logged.

2 hours ago, Srende said:

The starting bit wasn't touched on the update at all. That said, you shouldn't need a clean save updating to the latest version, and I wouldn't recommend it either.

Do "sqv pp_libs" in the console, scroll up with pgup and see if there's a bit that says something along the lines of "registered for update every.."? Also, your papyrus logs help, as some errors when starting the thing may be logged.

Hi, I checked the console as you suggested, but could not find the "registered for update" line. Also had a peak at the papyrus logs, short story is that I have enough errors to make me think I got to reinstall something. Because I don't think there should be that many warnings with 'pp_'.

Papyrus.0.log

12 minutes ago, Polonium said:

Hi, I checked the console as you suggested, but could not find the "registered for update" line. Also had a peak at the papyrus logs, short story is that I have enough errors to make me think I got to reinstall something. Because I don't think there should be that many warnings with 'pp_'.

Papyrus.0.log 206 kB · 2 downloads

Can't say what the issue is, only guesses. I'd test on a new save, as removing mods for "clean" saves still leaves some stuff behind.

Hi Thanks for the Great mods,

Can I give a suggest to trigger some event when player not return for a long time like "remote vibrator"  calling or "shock punishment" event, indicate spouse order player to back home when adventure nowhere. Punishment will get more often when player avoid to return home or late to go home...

I think it's a good idea rather than "pet plug" just vibrate randomly. It's also give a sensation the spouse can control vibrator from anywhere.

7 hours ago, Srende said:

I'm having the same problem, on a clean save and on an upgraded save. When upgrading, the dialog options still exist but don't trigger the animation (for example the Love, come here" option only triggers "hmm" but nothing happens.

Well, I finally downloaded this mod after seeing it updated quite a bit. I don't know if I have a mod conflict or what, but my experience so far has been less than ideal.

Upon loading an existing save, it took an abnormally long time for the mod to appear in the MCM. Looking through this thread I found that this seems to be the case with most people so I ignored it.

Once I married a custom follower the introductory dialog never appeared upon arriving at Breezehome. Waiting for 24 hours and leaving the house/re-entering the house had no effect. I decided that I should create a clean save for this mod and stick to using vanilla marriage actors for the sake of testing.

I started a new game, spawned in Breezehome and picked Jordis the Shield Maiden to be my wife. After the marriage ceremony I returned home and waited for her to appear, but once again I was not given any sort of force-greet or dialog about becoming her pet even after waiting an additional 24 hours.

I decided to use console commands to check the quest stage of the main quest. Upon setting the quest stage to 0 I was able to manually trigger the dialog with Jordis and play out the introductory scene, however upon finishing the scene and her telling me she had a task for me nothing happened. Jordis walked away and the "Mistress" dialog options did not trigger any scenes. Additionally, the "come here my love" dialog ended with "hmm." and didn't trigger any event.

I've got all the mod prerequisites and I don't have any other chastity-themed mods. In any case, the mod definitely seems interesting and it seems that a lot of love went into making it so hopefully I can resolve these issues.

uh outsch,

updating Petproject on a running game from 1.4.4 to 1.5.0

without a clean save

causes CTD if I open the MCM and change taps,

on my setup.

details:

> not married, so petproject wasn't triggered yet, but MCM settings where modified

> causes CTD if I open PP MCM and change tabs after loading my base save in LAL

will try clean save next

EDIT1:

clean save did the trick ? (+save/reload to make the MCM show up)

the MCM changed a lot, guess that's why I had a CTD after activating another tab

EDIT2:

thx for the update! ?

EDIT3:

what no more breakfeast in bed?

(guess it's hiding now somewhere?)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

uh outsch,

without a clean save

on my setup.

details:

> not married, so petproject wasn't triggered yet, but MCM settings where modified

will try clean save next

Hi dtmt,

I have the same issue, clicking on the event tab in the MCM of the mod, I get instant CTD.

By clean save you mean deactivating the mod, doing a save, cleaning the save? That kind of kills all our current progress. :/

Peace,

M

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

uh outsch,

without a clean save

on my setup.

details:

will try clean save next

EDIT1:

clean save did the trick ? (+save/reload to make the MCM show up)

the MCM changed a lot, guess that's why I had a CTD after activating another tab

EDIT2:

thx for the update! ?

EDIT3:

what no more breakfeast in bed?

(guess it's hiding now somewhere?)

TBH, no idea why it would be crashing. I've been running it in my main save while updating, granted, with incrementally updating it slowly, but still, the MCM change was pretty much done in one change.

And how do you mean no breakfast, is the event missing from the listing? It shouild still be there.