I have issues as well. This is how my MCM looks like after cleaning the save and installing v1.5

Spoiler

999222429_TESV2019-05-2609-31-33-35.jpg.176516dcf39c9aaf3f4df24bcb1135ac.jpg

Also, the pp_marriagemain was not running. I started it manually.

When I entered a home (Honeyside) there was no forcegreet from the spouse. When I talked to her, she started her initial lines, it seemed OK. However, I had the [Virgin] option, which is not true, and when I choose that, she had her lines regarding that. But then she did not equip any devices (they did not even appear in my inventory), and the indicated sex scene didn't start either.

So it seems I have serious mod initialization problems. This happens on a very large ongoing game (240+ hours with 230+ mods).

Peace,

M

An amazing mod, thanks a lot!
The mod is working well for me in most cases, except whipping from night out event. Things work properly upon the point the whipping starts, the spouse just stands and stares at PC (so no animation at all) for a period of time until the rest of the event continues. The helping hand event, on the other hand, works fine. Any clues to the problem?

12 minutes ago, larry126 said:

The mod is working well for me in most cases, except whipping from night out event. Things work properly upon the point the whipping starts, the spouse just stands and stares at PC (so no animation at all) for a period of time until the rest of the event continues. The helping hand event, on the other hand, works fine. Any clues to the problem?

I had something like that too.

If the whipping animations fail it can be an issue with the ZAZ animation not registered right for your setup in FNIS

try and activate the patch "GENDER Specific Animations" in FNIS if you use animation replacer

that sloved the issue on my setup with XP32 new animation packet installed

23 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I had something like that too.

If the whipping animations fail it can be an issue with the ZAZ animation not registered right for your setup in FNIS

try and activate the patch "GENDER Specific Animations" in FNIS if you use animation replacer

that sloved the issue on my setup with XP32 new animation packet installed

I already had the patch selected when I ran FNIS last time. Weird thing is only the night out event fails to animate, the whipping in helping hand works normally.

27 minutes ago, RandomInternetGuy_ said:

Hi, I can't seem to get the mod started. I have a spouse and I don't get the dialogue to pop up. Am I missing something? Also I do have a player home 

Make sure you're inside a player home with the spouse, and wait for 24h.

1 hour ago, larry126 said:

That's just plain old attack, I've noticed the same happening occasionally, but haven't been able to get rid of it completely.

Ok, some fixes in 1.5.1:

• Improve event registration to be more reliable
    • This also means the events are only registered after doing the initial dialogue, so the menu will be empty on game start
  • Improve MCM loading
  • Fix quest cleanup when stopping after trial
  • Fix Background ticker starting before marriage

So the events menu will be empty at game start now, the events will be registered when doing the initial dialogue after marriage. If you had previous versions installed without getting married, those events will stay on the list until it's repopulated on marriage.

6 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi dtmt,

I have the same issue, clicking on the event tab in the MCM of the mod, I get instant CTD.

By clean save you mean deactivating the mod, doing a save, cleaning the save? That kind of kills all our current progress. :/

arghs, sorry didn't see this,

It's always good not to be alone with issues like that

hey but we are both lucky that Srende found a solution

so far it looks like you don't need to do the hardcore cleansave way

just install 151 without cleaning the save

lets see what happens^^

I could successfully upgrade 1.4.4 to 1,5,1.

I had 1 event so far on the road, the spouse wanted sex. My character was slotted in the male slot. I checked it in SL, she is set as Female as far as animations are concerned.

A question: I faintly remember that there was an issue about the permanent option, something about the counter condition did the opposite as intended. I didn't see mentioned in the what's new. Is that also fixed?

Also, thanks for the scalable time speed.

Peace,

M

39 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I had 1 event so far on the road, the spouse wanted sex. My character was slotted in the male slot. I checked it in SL, she is set as Female as far as animations are concerned.

Iirc that's set for F/F oral scenes, to have the spouse be the receiving party on those. But other than that, player is slotted to the first slot which should be female.

39 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

A question: I faintly remember that there was an issue about the permanent option, something about the counter condition did the opposite as intended. I didn't see mentioned in the what's new. Is that also fixed?

No idea what you're referring to :)

After declining releases 3 times, the 4th potential release progresses to perm chastity without warning, unless I missed something. Is it intended to be this way? I think the spouse said something about "lets break your record", but i didn't expect to just get a "yes mistress" option afterwards.

Hi

Thanks for this mod, it's really funny :)

How is the dialogue to ask for permission to sleep on the bed triggered?

I tried talking to the spouse, sleeping on the bed, at night or during the day, nothing pops up saying like it was mentioned in the last update, that the pet cannot sleep on the marital bed.

I updated from version 1.4.3, could it be the reason?

Cheers

1 hour ago, Srende said:

Iirc that's set for F/F oral scenes, to have the spouse be the receiving party on those. But other than that, player is slotted to the first slot which should be female.

It definitely wasn't an oral scene in my game, it was doggy style (don't know if anal or vaginal). Maybe the anim had an oral component and that is how it got selected.

23 minutes ago, kingcupworld said:

After declining releases 3 times, the 4th potential release progresses to perm chastity without warning, unless I missed something. Is it intended to be this way? I think the spouse said something about "lets break your record", but i didn't expect to just get a "yes mistress" option afterwards.

Yes, that's intended. You do have those 3 times to decline & break the railroading towards that. It's also not guaranteed to get all three declined releases.

18 minutes ago, jaden55555 said:

Hi

Thanks for this mod, it's really funny :)

How is the dialogue to ask for permission to sleep on the bed triggered?

I tried talking to the spouse, sleeping on the bed, at night or during the day, nothing pops up saying like it was mentioned in the last update, that the pet cannot sleep on the marital bed.

I updated from version 1.4.3, could it be the reason?

Cheers

Have you seen the scene where the spouse explains that rule? That needs to happen first, and it will take some time to come up.

Another question, my spouse is actually a follower who is with me all the time accross skyrim.

Can the fact the spouse is following you affect the start of the event? Or is it supposed to start when you enter the home with your spouse without any issue?

Asking because despite the settings, I have the feeling the events are not triggering often to say the least.

Yay! Update! I'm glad to see some of my ideas made it in. A couple of things I've noticed so far though:

• When loading a save after starting the game, the belt will be the steel one even if another was choosen in the mcm menu. Entering and exiting the mcm menu will update the belt though.
  • When it is time for release and you ask your owner how long you have to stay to stay in the belt, the spouse will answer that you will get released once you are home even if you are already home.
  • Sometimes the dialogue options aren't showing for some reason.

As for the idea I had about having the owner make random comments based on chastity progress, I meant that the spouse would sometimes make comments when the player approaches the spouse, not when initiating dialogue as it looks to be like how it works right now. Even if it's not done how I imagined it, it still works fine though.

5 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

Yay! Update! I'm glad to see some of my ideas made it in. A couple of things I've noticed so far though:

• When loading a save after starting the game, the belt will be the steel one even if another was choosen in the mcm menu. Entering and exiting the mcm menu will update the belt though.
  • When it is time for release and you ask your owner how long you have to stay to stay in the belt, the spouse will answer that you will get released once you are home even if you are already home.

As for the idea I had about having the owner make random comments based on chastity progress, I meant that the spouse would sometimes make comments when the player approaches the spouse, not when initiating dialogue as it looks to be like how it works right now. Even if it's not done how I imagined it, it still works fine though.

Think the mod checks for release when entering player home, and maybe(?) when waking. Not certain on the waking part.

48 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

They should approach you once home, that wasn't changed in this version so sounds odd.

48 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

Which options?

1 hour ago, jaden55555 said:

Another question, my spouse is actually a follower who is with me all the time accross skyrim.

Can the fact the spouse is following you affect the start of the event? Or is it supposed to start when you enter the home with your spouse without any issue?

Asking because despite the settings, I have the feeling the events are not triggering often to say the least.

Most of the larger events start when you're in any player home.

Events that do not require it are:

• Stop at an inn - entering inns, evening
  • Lunch break - walking around in large cities, daytime
  • Breakfast - waking up, morning
  • Marital duties - anywhere, anytime, this is mainly throttled by spouse arousal

All events require the spouse to be nearby to start.

39 minutes ago, Srende said:

They should approach you once home, that wasn't changed in this version so sounds odd.

Well she just doesn't approach me, I've noticed other events don't start as well. I updated from 1.5.0 and didn't make a clean save so maybe that is the issue.

41 minutes ago, Srende said:

Which options?

The "Mistress I want..." and "Mistress, How long do I have to wear the belt?" in the main dialogue branch.

Also if I may make a suggestion on the dialogue tree, I would put all the mistress options in a branch.

Something like this:

• Main branch - "Mistress?" ("Yes pet?")
    • Ask for oral sex
    • Ask for anal sex
    • Ask to please however master/mistress wants
    • Ask how much more time in the belt
    • Ask for other permissions such as sleeping on the bed
    • etc.

Also after the "I'm not sure option is choosen at the start and the spouse explains how it will work out, the player should be able to say no.