On 4/19/2019 at 6:12 PM, kingcupworld said:

What's special about the Daedric plug?

Triggers all the time and always stops short. To quote the inventory tag line: "This plug has a captured Dadra within that makes life a living hell for anyone equipped with this plug".  It's from "Skyrim bound", another mod by the creator of this one. 

19 minutes ago, Matz said:

And if I divorce when I don't have the belt on ? But ok thank you for your answer 

Well if you have mods that modify how marriage works in Skyrim, then I don't know what can happen and I think this mod was intended to be used with vanilla marriage. At the start, your spouse will come talk to you in when in one of your homes (the one you told him/her to go to after the wedding) where you can decide if you want to become his/her pet. Becoming a pet means you'll be locked in chastity for some period of time, then released for an orgasm and then locked back up again. Sure you can probably remove the belt through console if you type the good commands, but doing it will probably break the quest.

53 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

Well if you have mods that modify how marriage works in Skyrim, then I don't know what can happen and I think this mod was intended to be used with vanilla marriage. At the start, your spouse will come talk to you in when in one of your homes (the one you told him/her to go to after the wedding) where you can decide if you want to become his/her pet. Becoming a pet means you'll be locked in chastity for some period of time, then released for an orgasm and then locked back up again. Sure you can probably remove the belt through console if you type the good commands, but doing it will probably break the quest.

Yeah, anyway with the mods I have I have lot of issues so I think it's better to play without for the moment...

7 hours ago, Ksenoform said:

The resources are present armbinder. Is it used somewhere or is it for future updates?

Both.

8 hours ago, fancycuckoo said:

What are the differences of the three options at the start?

Do you get a choice of the open and closed belts?

Great mod. Can't wait for more.

Which choices? ;)

Only the open one is used atm, made it simpler not having to always check which one it is when creating content. not ruled out using the closed one in a future event though.

Hi Srende,

I asked this before, you probably missed the question.

Any plans maybe for SSE version? It has all the DD and ZaZ furnitures the mod may need. AFAIK there is no Display Model mod though, but maybe they can be substituted with some ZaZ 8+ furnitures.

Peace,

M

I don't know if you're looking for suggestions, or even what kind of a programming nightmare it would be to do, but a couple suggestions I would make would be to have a scene in "extra helping hand" where the follower doesn't stop early enough and gets in trouble with your character's spouse, and perhaps a scene or two, possibly during the "night at an inn" scene where your spouse rents your services out, like Devious Followers or one or two others that I can't remember a name for.

A couple of questions I have is whether the "night at an inn" scene is supposed to trigger at all inns, like the Silver-Blood Inn in Markarth, or The Bannered Mare in Whiterun. So far, I've only triggered it in The Bee and Barb in Riften, with everything set to 100%. Also, the event where your spouse gives you other accessories doesn't seem to be triggering at all, even tried the workaround referenced in previous entries, but to no avail.  Any ideas?

One other thing I've found is actually during the "night at an inn" scene, where the spouse asks their... friend.... if they're ok with an audience, because they want the PC to watch it all.  Is the blindfold supposed to be removed during that version at any point?

I enjoy this mod quite a bit, and the "night at an inn" scene in particular, thank you for updating it with new content.

14 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

A couple of questions I have is whether the "night at an inn" scene is supposed to trigger at all inns, like the Silver-Blood Inn in Markarth, or The Bannered Mare in Whiterun. So far, I've only triggered it in The Bee and Barb in Riften, with everything set to 100%. Also, the event where your spouse gives you other accessories doesn't seem to be triggering at all, even tried the workaround referenced in previous entries, but to no avail.  Any ideas?

For the inn, did you enter during the correct times of day, and was it after the long event cooldown period after the previous event? It should work with any Inn, except Raven rock, that probably needs some more tweaking. Though I did see it fail a couple of times for odd reasons during dev, in those cases it should log something in the papyrus log and abort, though this will still trigger the event cooldown.

Toggling the cuffs from config off & on will just restart the timer for triggering the next cuffing, which can be anything above 5 days. I do have a fix coming in next version.

One other thing I've found is actually during the "night at an inn" scene, where the spouse asks their... friend.... if they're ok with an audience, because they want the PC to watch it all.  Is the blindfold supposed to be removed during that version at any point?

Heh, didn't think about the blindfold at all for that :)

I enjoy this mod quite a bit, and the "night at an inn" scene in particular, thank you for updating it with new content.

Thanks!

On 4/23/2019 at 3:24 AM, Antaufein said:

Sure you can probably remove the belt through console if you type the good commands, but doing it will probably break the quest.

Doesn't break it at all.

I removed it to do some incompatible quests, and it was fine.

The spouse will act like you are still wearing the belt,  up until it's time to remove it.

Then the non-existent belt isn't removed.

After you get an orgasm the spouse re-adds the belt, and it's all back to normal.

Given the history of Devious Regulations, I guess the obvious way to do temporary belt holidays is thus:

Spouse carries the key to the belt - you can pickpocket it - once only, ever.

Spouse hides a copy of the key in a secret place in your house - if you can find it, you can use it to escape.

Spouse moves the key between two or three different locations in the house.

The player has to use the key outside of the presence of the spouse - so the spouse has to be left at home while the PC goes off if you want to remove the belt.

If the player ever uses the key to escape the belt, the spouse will punish them when they return.

Punishments may escalate.

If you leave the spouse at home for too long, the spouse tracks you down for some fun. Probably catches up with you at an inn when you sleep.

Fun waking up.

Even more fun if you're not wearing the belt!

An alternative is that you can beg to be released from the belt, and if you do it rarely enough the spouse permits it.

If you do it too often, it backfires.

In that case, the spouse would remove the belt until you next return home.

After belt removal, you would need to wear extra devices for a while - cuffs, collar (of course), but corset and ring-gag might be nice additions.

I think the way for "belt holidays" to work, no matter the details, is that you must pay for them afterwards somehow, they shouldn't be consequence free.

Also, they should definitely have an enforced gap between them of at least one normal chastity period. Possibly more than one.

I wish PP could be made DF compatible somehow. It is very close to working perfectly with it - especially if you use endless mode in DF.

Assuming the player disables chastity deals in DF...

For it to work perfectly, it just needs the spouse to react appropriately to the things DF makes happen.

DF puts player in pony suit - PP adds a line of dialogue sometimes

DF wants to run an event that relies on sex - PP remove the belt - replaces it when event completes. They're all short term, so could be fine.

Combine with an ESP translator file, and player can remap their DF dialog to be fully spouse appropriate (as an option).

Does such a file exist? ... maybe :) 

Really enjoying the mod, Srende.

I just wanted to ask about the collar/cuffs options. Are the red colours from DDx meant to be choices, or are they excluded for some reason? I'm only seeing the black and white leather and ebonite along with steel and the silver/gold. And when I chose the black leather harness collar I had a strange texture of what looked like black and white stripes. It looks like the wrong texture is being selected by mistake, perhaps the harness texture instead of the armbinder one (which I think the harness collars use.) The black ebonite harness collar does work though.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you leave the spouse at home for too long, the spouse tracks you down for some fun. Probably catches up with you at an inn when you sleep.

Fun waking up.

Even more fun if you're not wearing the belt!

That's a good idea.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

An alternative is that you can beg to be released from the belt, and if you do it rarely enough the spouse permits it.

If you do it too often, it backfires.

In that case, the spouse would remove the belt until you next return home.

After belt removal, you would need to wear extra devices for a while - cuffs, collar (of course), but corset and ring-gag might be nice additions.

I think the way for "belt holidays" to work, no matter the details, is that you must pay for them afterwards somehow, they shouldn't be consequence free.

Also, they should definitely have an enforced gap between them of at least one normal chastity period. Possibly more than one.

This is pretty similar to my thoughts on how it would work. Only starting from a normal release, not too often, possibility of getting denied etc ;)

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

Really enjoying the mod, Srende.

I just wanted to ask about the collar/cuffs options. Are the red colours from DDx meant to be choices, or are they excluded for some reason? I'm only seeing the black and white leather and ebonite along with steel and the silver/gold. And when I chose the black leather harness collar I had a strange texture of what looked like black and white stripes. It looks like the wrong texture is being selected by mistake, perhaps the harness texture instead of the armbinder one (which I think the harness collars use.) The black ebonite harness collar does work though.

Thanks.

The red colours missing is just down to me being too lazy to go through them. I had started including the white & black ones couple of years ago, but stopped due to some technical difficulties, which now got resolved after adding DDx as a hard requirement, so I just basically included what I had already done earlier.

The black leather is a bit of a special case as it's the default with the textures set right in the model, so I had to readd those textures for the dynamic system here, possibly making some mistakes there, though it seemed to work when I tested it.

19 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Do i need a clean save to update from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4? I noticed it stills says 1.4.3 in my game

Nope, just an oversight on my part not updating the version shown.

1 minute ago, Srende said:

Nope, just an oversight on my part not updating the version shown.

One more question, i can't get the tavern event work. I have everything at max possibility and i get in falkreath inn between 15:00 and 22:00. Also the npcs i am married is at whiterun at the player's house.

1 minute ago, Gimlord said:

Also the npcs i am married is at whiterun at the player's house.

Yep, that's the issue. That particular event requires then with you as a follower.

3 minutes ago, Srende said:

Yep, that's the issue. That particular event requires then with you as a follower.

So i need to make the npc i married a follower and make him follow me everywhere? Or i can just make him follower and ask the npc to wait at the house?

Hey can you add something for housecarls? they have a "special" relationship with the player already why not exploit it somehow? Something that doesn't require marriage or maybe it becomes a forced marriage as the housecarl takes over the player somehow.

edit

Oh I got an idea, instead of forced marriage make it something about the housecarl takes the player as their concubine and any followers they have with them too up to two followers I guess. The housecarl drags the player before the court steward and arranges for some paperwork to be drawn up declaring the player and any followers a concubine of the housecarl so none of the vanilla marriage stuff has to happen just the court steward and a few witness are present. Housecarl parades the player and any followers back to the player house the housecarl lives in and starts any quests there.