1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

It takes about 24 hours -after marriage and meeting at the player home- for the dialog to start.

She will start the dialog with you.

Bye bye hot and wet, hello to cold and wet ^^

Just tried it, it works :) thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Srende said:

Something is happening with it, just not quite as fast

Awesome.

I want to put some PP awareness in DF.

Any suggestions?

Apart from fixing all sex scenarios to better work with belts from a dialog and animation selection perspective.

And disabling the chastity deal (Ownership Deal).

(I think this is the main thing).

I also want to provide some spouse-specific dialogs in DF, but that's not PP specific.

9 hours ago, Srende said:

Something is happening with it, just not quite as fast

Awesome.

I want to put some PP awareness in DF.

Any suggestions?

Apart from fixing all sex scenarios to better work with belts from a dialog and animation selection perspective.

And disabling the chastity deal (Ownership Deal).

(I think this is the main thing).

I also want to provide some spouse-specific dialogs in DF, but that's not PP specific.

Hi Srende,

I could use some help. Unfortunately the dialog part(?) got bugged a bit in my game and my attempt to repair it introduced instability in my game. This happens:

The spouse follower stopped following, she is stuck at the last entry point we were together. If I magically teleport her to my character, that will be the new room for her, she won't leave it. When my character is near her, the spouse will start up a dialog. It just brings up all the regular topics (shop made money, make me food, stay here, is my PP time up, Mistress I want.., etc). She reacts normally to all topics, except for the Dismiss, because she will stay in the same room and won't go home.

It looks like PP started up a conversation about something, but then doesn't follow through.

How do I know it was PP: I did a hard save for safety, then I went and removed PP. I started up the game, made a new save, then cleaned that new save. I put back PP and started the game and the spouse got teleported to me from the earlier stuck position and started her usual "Now that we are married..." dialog. Oh and btw, would it be possible to show the time limit settings in the MCM all the time? I'm OK if I can't set it during game, it would be just good to know, because when some time is passed during 2 play sessions (months did in my case) I forget what the setting was and would be nice to know.

I was happy that this fixed the problem, however suddenly my game started to crash for no good reason. Since I picked up again Skyrim a few days ago, I didn't have a single crash, and now I had 2 in 10 minutes.

I would really appreciate so tip how to make her stop bringing up the dialogs and behave like she regularly is. I went back to my earlier safety save (bugged, but stable Skyrim) and tried to stop/reset/startquest a few pp_ quests (just guessed which ones), but didn't help, most likely I didn't stop the right ones.

Any advice please?

Update: I tried to continue the save where I cleared the save game (where I had the CTDs). Now I played 3+ hours w/o any crash or problem. So maybe I lucked out and the fix helped.

Thanks,

M

8 hours ago, monsta88 said:

The spouse follower stopped following, she is stuck at the last entry point we were together. If I magically teleport her to my character, that will be the new room for her, she won't leave it. When my character is near her, the spouse will start up a dialog. It just brings up all the regular topics (shop made money, make me food, stay here, is my PP time up, Mistress I want.., etc). She reacts normally to all topics, except for the Dismiss, because she will stay in the same room and won't go home.

Usually that happens when an event triggers, and you run out of the force greet distance, leaving spouse stuck waiting to initiate the dialogue. I have a fix that in the next version hopefully, that they should follow you instead of staying still.

If that's the case, there should be one dialogue entry "..." that starts the pending event.

12 hours ago, Srende said:

Usually that happens when an event triggers, and you run out of the force greet distance, leaving spouse stuck waiting to initiate the dialogue. I have a fix that in the next version hopefully, that they should follow you instead of staying still.

If that's the case, there should be one dialogue entry "..." that starts the pending event.

There was sometime the "..." option among the dialogs, which led to a PP sex scene, but after that the spouse was still stuck on the Forcegreet. It felt like she wants to do a specific event, but forgot which one.

Oh, and thank you for still working on this mod. :)

Hi Srende,

I found a minor issue. There was an event in Breezehome. Mistress told Lydia (housecarl by that time) that my character wanted to please her. In the following sex scene however my character (female) was slotted to the male position. Lydia actually had a cock, but didn't get to use it.

While we are at events: There is one which I haven't seen since you started updating the mod again (so in about a year or so). It is when in a player house the pet is tied to a cross and Mistress invites the resident follower to beat her and lick her. Of course it might be just RND, but could you check if it can actually still happen?

Peace,

M

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Srende,

I found 2 more things during my game:

1) I was not in combat, by my spouse/follower was fighting some bandits. Yet, she started up one of her "long time no sex" dialogs, and the sex scene. I guess you just check if the player is in combat or not before this dialog.

2) This might be more problematic to handle. When we entered an Inn, the spouse started up a scene, renting a room, then equipping an armbinder and some other restraints to display pet in the main inn room. here there were 2 problems.

2a) One of the NPCs was a goat (the unique goat in Rorikstead), which came to my character and said a few lines. That was funny. :)

2b) The armbinder did trigger SL Adventures' rape module. It is similar to SL Helpless, Defeat or Cursed Loot's defeat rape feature (I use only the SL Adventures for this). This broke PP's script, as it took the character from her spot. After the rape I could move around. I used the Zaz furniture, but I could get out of it w/o problem. Also, PP's wait timescale got disabled too. When I tried to talk to the spouse she was stuck on the start of this event, she said that we should rent a room and I should follow her, but she did not go to the innkeeper.

It would be nice if there would be some compatibility patch for these mods (AFAIK (but I might be wrong) SL Adventures has some API features which other mods can use). Or at least a debug page to reset/stop/push the quest ahead.

Peace,

M

Hi Srende,

it's me again. I hope you don't mind that I post this much stuff. :)

I tested 2 events. They don't seem to trigger anymore.

1899425402_TESV2019-12-2314-05-09-72.jpg.21e51fd2fce757460c470f10c68f75ed.jpg

As you can see, the 2 Helping Hand events are maxed out. Entering the home chance is maximum as well.

I entered the home after 6PM ingame time. I had a housecarl in the home and I had my spouse with me as follower.

No event triggered.

I tried it with a Night Out event enabled (20) and it triggered w/o problem (with the Helping Hands left on 200). All other events seem to trigger normally, I have seen working the Marital Duties, A Stop at the Inn, Breakfast, etc. So this definitely not working in my game. Anyone else having similar problem?

I read the release notes and requirements again. I noticed this:

Add rule: Pets can't use the marital bed

• Pets normally sleep on the floor
  • You can ask for permission to sleep on the bed, with a few of different outcomes

I don't think I ever saw a line about this in my game. When should this happen?

It is true though that this game is old and PP was updated several times during it. While the savegame is clean, something could have gone wrong.

Peace,

M

3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

As you can see, the 2 Helping Hand events are maxed out. Entering the home chance is maximum as well.

I entered the home after 6PM ingame time. I had a housecarl in the home and I had my spouse with me as follower.

No event triggered.

I tried it with a Night Out event enabled (20) and it triggered w/o problem (with the Helping Hands left on 200). All other events seem to trigger normally, I have seen working the Marital Duties, A Stop at the Inn, Breakfast, etc. So this definitely not working in my game. Anyone else having similar problem?

This sounds like a problem I had with the "Lunch break" event. The problem for me seemed like it was that I was using V. 7.0 of ZAP, or at least installing V. 8 fixed the problem for me.

I read the release notes and requirements again. I noticed this:

Add rule: Pets can't use the marital bed

• Pets normally sleep on the floor
  • You can ask for permission to sleep on the bed, with a few of different outcomes

I don't think I ever saw a line about this in my game. When should this happen?

It is a random event, I think you have to be a full-time pet for it to be able to trigger. (i.e. not in the "try it for a week" state if toy are unsure about it when your spouse first asks) just pass a few days along with your spouse at home, and it'll probably trigger. (random, so your mileage may vary).

5 hours ago, LAXL02 said:

This sounds like a problem I had with the "Lunch break" event. The problem for me seemed like it was that I was using V. 7.0 of ZAP, or at least installing V. 8 fixed the problem for me.

It is a random event, I think you have to be a full-time pet for it to be able to trigger. (i.e. not in the "try it for a week" state if toy are unsure about it when your spouse first asks) just pass a few days along with your spouse at home, and it'll probably trigger. (random, so your mileage may vary).

I have Zaz 8+ installed. I have seen the Lunch break event a few times, no problems there. I also saw the cross used by Prison Overhaul.

My character is a full-time pet, but never saw this triggered. Should it activate when I press E on the bed?

17 hours ago, monsta88 said:

My character is a full-time pet, but never saw this triggered. Should it activate when I press E on the bed?

It triggers randomly with time, like the cuffing and collaring events, It can take some days, maybe a week or more for it to trigger. Unsure of exact details, but there don't seem to be any requirements for this, it's just randomly triggered (maybe you need to be collared first? unsure). Until it triggers you sleep on the bed as usual (positively know you don't need to sleep at all for it to trigger).

I had my spouse with me as follower.

some thougts (can't say for sure if some of them are wrong, but I know that it works for me when all are true)

- I think you need it to be your "home" home. Talk to your spouse, say "I want to move" and tell her to move to the house with your housecarl.

- Dismiss her from following you.

- Leave and reenter your home. (alternatively set the "poll chance" to 100% and "poll interval" to minimum, and wait for a bit)

- Make sure that you're not on cooldown (the last event you triggered were longer ago (in-game time) than the time set in the MCM.

- If you keep getting other events, setting the "event weights" for all other events to 0 prevents those events from triggering entirely.

Let me know if any of this helps.

1 hour ago, LAXL02 said:

some thougts (can't say for sure if some of them are wrong, but I know that it works for me when all are true)

- I think you need it to be your "home" home. Talk to your spouse, say "I want to move" and tell her to move to the house with your housecarl.

- Dismiss her from following you.

Let me know if any of this helps.

I can't do this, because I have the Multiple adoptions mod installed. The Bless Home spell is active on a custom home, with 3 kids already adopted. This means when I talk to the spouse about moving, I have only one option, "Our new home" (which is the blessed one).

So basically you are saying, that the "Helping hand" events trigger for you?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2019 at 5:07 AM, LAXL02 said:

Yes, I have had no trouble with the "Helping hand" event.

I started a new game. No multiple adoptions. I have Lydia at Breezehome and my spouse lives there too. I still can't trigger the Helping hand events. :(

In which hours of the day can that event trigger?

5 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I started a new game. No multiple adoptions. I have Lydia at Breezehome and my spouse lives there too. I still can't trigger the Helping hand events. :(

In which hours of the day can that event trigger?

It should be triggerable at any time of the day. Not sure what is going on here, but it sounds eerily familiar. (from when I had trouble with "lunch break") Something is definitely going wrong, and I have no idea what. You could try uninstalling and reinstalling, but short of doing that, I don't have any idea what could solve your problem, sorry.

• 3 weeks later...