Hello !

Can you give me more infos about how to trigger A night in the Inn event ? I tried every cities, Inns, wilderness, but nothing is happening :(

Can you help me please ?

As feedback, I have to say I love the permanent chastity, but I'd like to see as even important the collar, as it is for me the most submissive device.

It's really sad there's no chains or leash for collars, to set you up near the bed on in a corner of an Inn during your spouse is doing her stuff

6 minutes ago, Hellethia said:

Can you give me more infos about how to trigger A night in the Inn event ? I tried every cities, Inns, wilderness, but nothing is happening :(

Can you help me please ?

For it to start, you need to have your spouse with you, and enter an inn between 15:00 and 22:00.

Got the silver and gold textures from Expansion working.

-Posture collar

-Cuffs (collar untested)

-Belt

expansion list.7z

Quite easy to do with a hex -> dec calculator. DCUR is next on the list.

I do see duplicate items from the original in the list, seems to be a bug of sorts as the gold and silver items don't show multiple times.

Awesome, thanks! I'll include those in the next version.

For the duplicates not showing up, the names need to be unique as that's used internally to identify them, which may be the reason here.

10 minutes ago, Srende said:

Awesome, thanks! I'll include those in the next version.

For the duplicates not showing up, the names need to be unique as that's used internally to identify them, which may be the reason here.

No problem ;) If you want custom textured stuff let me know, I did most of CD's retexture, DCUR textured gold and the billboard catsuit.

I meant that there a duplicate items in the list. Like this

Leather

STEEL (weird caps thing)

Leather

STEEL

Ah, didn't notice that duplicates happening in my game. Though the steel one is the only one added in the config code instead of being loaded from json file, so maybe that got somehow done twice?

The caps thing is due to Skyrim's string implementation. TL;DR of it is that it caches all the strings it encounters, and is case insensitive. So whoever uses the string first, gets to decide the capitalization of the string. Which I had forgotten about until reading some comments I had left in the json parsing code... "Name" and "name" in json paths are two completely different things.

EDIT: You're right, there seems to be a bug on the cuffs list handling, where the old options aren't cleared properly when the list is regenerated.

Hi Srende,

Wrye Bash (307 beta3) has this error message with PP 1.4.2:

Unrecognized VM Data property type: 0
Error loading 'ARMO' record and/or subrecord: 0802A1EE
  eid = u'pp_petArmbinderInventory'
  subrecord = 'VMAD'
  subrecord size = 1864
  file pos = 13218
Error in PetProject.esp

I'm sure you know what that means. :)

Peace,

M

On 4/15/2019 at 10:06 PM, Srende said:

The idea there was to force too many orgasms out of the player, having too much of the good thing as it were. Though it's been a while since I saw how those plugs actually work, maybe they aren't effective enough?

Been a while for me too since i used CD but if i remember right, the helper plugs were actually meant to be useful in combat. They may trigger orgasm especially when using magic, but not that often.

I'm thinking, though... during the whole DD4 upgrade it was stated that it should be much easier for modders to create custom items. So maybe you could just create your own plugs with the effects and conditions you want them to have? Maybe even own descriptions? I didn't personally try so i can't tell how much work it actually is. But it would allow to use them with or without CD installed. :)

As an alternative (not really less work i guess, but more content tied to it): i'm pretty sure you can just trigger the vibrations via an own script. FHU has a quest part and in one of the quests you were forced to stay in a certain area, otherwise the plugs would start to vibrate constantly. Ihmo one of the best mechanics ever, i get that this is rather consensual but i could imagine something like that here very well.

For example, using these animations your spouse could make you to clean the house, workout,... 

53 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Been a while for me too since i used CD but if i remember right, the helper plugs were actually meant to be useful in combat. They may trigger orgasm especially when using magic, but not that often.

I'm thinking, though... during the whole DD4 upgrade it was stated that it should be much easier for modders to create custom items. So maybe you could just create your own plugs with the effects and conditions you want them to have? Maybe even own descriptions? I didn't personally try so i can't tell how much work it actually is. But it would allow to use them with or without CD installed. :)

As an alternative (not really less work i guess, but more content tied to it): i'm pretty sure you can just trigger the vibrations via an own script. FHU has a quest part and in one of the quests you were forced to stay in a certain area, otherwise the plugs would start to vibrate constantly. Ihmo one of the best mechanics ever, i get that this is rather consensual but i could imagine something like that here very well.

For example, using these animations your spouse could make you to clean the house, workout,... 

Yes, the helper plug here is already a custom one, not related to CD in any way. Helper, as in helping orgasms, as opposed to teaser.

And the original leash plug code is something I contributed to DDi ages ago ;) I've had some ideas for its use here as well.

5 minutes ago, Srende said:

Yes, the helper plug here is already a custom one, not related to CD in any way. Helper, as in helping orgasms, as opposed to teaser.

And the original leash plug code is something I contributed to DDi ages ago ;) I've had some ideas fot it's use here as well.

Ah. In that case i have no clue, i did try this mod but it's been far too long ago, actually in all this time me playing Skyrim this mod was the reason for 1/2 marriages i ever had. :) Afaik FHUs quest part is the only mod using it, so i thought it would be something custom from there maybe.^^ Although my idea for this mod was rather different.

Something like

Spouse: "Go, move your ass."

PC: "No!"

Spouse: "You'll anyways!" *vibrate*

Something like that.^^

That specific plug requires a bit more set up than most others, and can't really be used as is, because it needs the location link. It's not really advertised anywhere either, so I'm not really surprised I've been the only one to actually use it so far in FHU.

Another bugfix release in 1.4.3, mainly fixes one dialogue issue introduced in 1.4.2.

Also included the new device style options from DDx and DCUR if available, thanks to naaitsab for some of those ;). You may need to use the "rescan device styles" option to have the new ones visible.

Hopefully no more  major issues I want to fix in 1.4.x.

Interactive BDSM (another mod here) has some limited interactions with furniture, as well as locking player/npc into them for a time. Few of the SLAL packs have animations for furniture and spanking. Integrating them might be interesting, though IDK how friendly those are at talking to one another without hard dependencies. Seems like there's a few other BDSM themed mods that curled up and died, I might be able to find some interesting mechanics from them, if you're looking for ideas for petproject.

"I'll take the display model" has a few placeable furnitures that NPCs can sandbox themselves into (but this "might" be a feature of Interactive BDSM, i haven't tested them in a while). Maria Eden had a tool where you could place zaz furniture, and it would be recognized by that mod. These might be ways to let the player create a BDSM playroom, but some of those mods are quite script heavy, and likely not an easy thing to implement.

I had other ideas, but RL dragged me away and I've forgotten them. Let me know if you'd like me to see if i've got anything else that might be of use.

5 hours ago, Slagblah said:

You really need to exclude children from being selected for the assisted whipping scenes.

As of 1.4.3, this is possible and they will participate, but when the after whipping sex tries to start, SexLab fails, leaving the scene permanently stuck.

Yeah, that definitely needs to be fixed. The check is in place in other random NPC selections, but didn't think of it there. That particular scene checks if the NPC is a housecarl, current or potential follower, apparently that's broad enough for them to be included?

I expaned the criteria for that a bit in 1.4.0 to include potential followers if you have set them sitting around house through EFF or something, I'm thinking that change may be responsible for that.

2 hours ago, Srende said:

Yeah, that definitely needs to be fixed. The check is in place in other random NPC selections, but didn't think of it there. That particular scene checks if the NPC is a housecarl, current or potential follower, apparently that's broad enough for them to be included?

Don't forget to inclue PAHE slaves (zbfslavefaction?)!

I'm sure they would be all too willing to help the spouse around the house and are great to look after the pet if the spouse is gone ?

I've just played through the mod and I have to say well done! It's fun to see a Devious Device mod not based on slavery for once. There are some mistakes here and there, but nothing too bad and other than that the dialogue are well made. Fun fact: Mistress Taarie went out some evening and brought back Endarie in the early hours of the morning. It was quite funny seeing the two sisters strap-on fuck each other! ?

I do have some questions about some dialogue though.

• When your spouse (and potential owner) ask you to become his/her pet at the start of the quest, choosing the virgin option after "Yes, yes! I'd want nothing more than to be yours." results in the player not being able to ask when release will be. I do not know if it was intentional or not, but if it is and you can be in permanent chastity from the start, maybe it should be more obvious. Also, choosing the virgin option after "I.. I'm not sure." the player is able to ask when the release will be though. The owner will also put the chastity belt on his/her new pet after she pleasured him/her even though the belt was already fitted before.
  • A little bit later mistress put the cuffs and collar on me and a few days later removed them but never put them back on me ever again after that. Is it a one time event?

I also have some ideas/suggestions.

• The owner could have different comments depending on his/her pet's situation when walking by like: "That belt feeling tight, pet?" or "Feeling horny? Just a few more days to go, pet!" (could change depending how much time there is actually remaining) or "How does it feel knowing you are never ever going to cum again, pet?" (when chastity is permanent). That would change the "What is it, love" a bit (could still occur at random).
  • The owner could sometimes demand oral or anal sex from the player.
  • The pet could have rules to follow when home like strip to chastity and jewelry only, if a butt plug mod is installed (like this one) the pet could also be required to wear one. Failing a rule could result in more chastity time or a whipping.
  • I don't know if it is possible, but the quest could have journal entries that would change depending on what happens.

I changed the devices names in the json lists so the mod abbreviated name prefixes the device name, so, for example, the "White Metal" chastity belt from Captured Dreams becomes "CD - White Metal" that way it's easier to see from which mod the devices come from and prevents duplicates. Did it for me, but I attached it to the post if anyone is interested.

PetProject - Lockables.7z

1 hour ago, Antaufein said:

A little bit later mistress put the cuffs and collar on me and a few days later removed them but never put them back on me ever again after that. Is it a one time event? 

That should become up again eventually, though the timings are a bit random. Though I did fix one bug in 1.4.2 where the release wasn't properly checked after you asked to keep the cuffs on longer, hopefully that's not the case here :P

When your spouse (and potential owner) ask you to become his/her pet at the start of the quest, choosing the virgin option after "Yes, yes! I'd want nothing more than to be yours." results in the player not being able to ask when release will be. I do not know if it was intentional or not, but if it is and you can be in permanent chastity from the start, maybe it should be more obvious. Also, choosing the virgin option after "I.. I'm not sure." the player is able to ask when the release will be though.

The virgin option basically starts the permanent path right away, which currently doesn't have any extra dialogue, it just removes the normal ask for time one. Yeah, it could probably be a bit more obvious at the start.

Also, good ideas, I've had some similar things in mind, but as usual the issue is finding the time to do everything :) 

7 minutes ago, Srende said:

The virgin option basically starts the permanent path right away, which currently doesn't have any extra dialogue, it just removes the normal ask for time one. Yeah, it could probably be a bit more obvious at the start.

That's what I was thinking, though if it's the case then the virgin option after the " I.. I'm not sure. " dialogue should be permanent as well (and not have the scene where mistress/master fits the chastity belt on pet after the sex scene even though the belt was already put on, as I've already mentioned). Also I was wondering if the virgin permanent option could have an option to not have a plug inserted. The owner wants to help preserve pet's purity but then proceeds to insert a plug into pet's vagina. It feels a bit weird to me. Maybe the spouse could ask player if she ever masturbated or felt something in there before and if the answer is "no" then no plug is inserted. That would help to keep true purity/virginity. But that is just my opinion. Also that reminds me of another idea I had, there could be dialogue options where player begs to be let out (permanent chastity or not) with different outcomes that may include punishing the pet or making pet pleasure its owner depending on the dialogue option taken. Of course letting pet out prematurely is not gonna happen! ?

19 minutes ago, Srende said:

Also, good ideas, I've had some similar things in mind, but as usual the issue is finding the time to do everything :) 

Of course! It's all good! We all have lives and all that. ?

21 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Damn looks good! Although is there any way to remove belt maybe through console ? Asking since it's not really my thing and it cause a lot of problems with other mods.

Anyway, keep up the good work!  

Atm, you can use the player.resetinventory command, BUT that clears everything else too. So if you want to use it, first put everything in a chest, then do a player.showinventoy and then manually drop the quest items as well with the player.drop <id> <amount> command. After rest, you can pick them up.

Also, this might break the petproject script when the time is up and the script would look for the equipped items. I don't know, I didn't try this.

A lot of people hopes there will be a pause/stop function in the menu sometime. :)

22 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Damn looks good! Although is there any way to remove belt maybe through console ? Asking since it's not really my thing and it cause a lot of problems with other mods.

Anyway, keep up the good work!  

No.

32 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Also, this might break the petproject script when the time is up and the script would look for the equipped items. I don't know, I didn't try this.

A lot of people hopes there will be a pause/stop function in the menu sometime. :)

Yes, don't do it if you expect anything to work afterwards. And please keep that out of the thread.

I'm mainly doing this for myself, for what I'd like to see in a mod, so that is the main thing I'm prioritising stuff to do. If there ever is some kind of a break, it certainly will not be in the menu, but integrated properly into the other dialogue, with the chance of the request being denied.