Nice mod.I like the night out much,still exploring the mod and love the usage of display model.
I read many great ideas for this mod and i want to add mine too.
I would love to see so usage of taraultimatefurniturepack.
Like your spouse making you sleep in the doghouse, lock you in cages and many other stuff, this pack has plenty furnitures to use!

I would also be very interested in whether this mod will continue or not.

I really like it! But it would still be expandable, even with the devices which one must wear so... as an example shoes are missing, or other punishments.

The last response was about 10 weeks ago so I think the mod is either dead or Srende is on hiatus.

That's true! :)

Pity about it!

Maybe it's the motivation you need to start modding, so that you can add the features yourself. You could release "PetProject Continued" by Krynn. :-)

No thanks! I prefer the critic on the balcony of the Muppet Show. :) ;)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Srende,

I also would like if you would continue to develop the mod. Here are some things I'd like:

High importance request:

- more home events! :D

Medium importance requests

- I'd also like some way to temporarily stop the mod, even if it would be like a debug feature. For example I'd ike to modify the max duration between releases which I can't do at the moment.

- some small events could happen in the open world as well while adventuring with the Spouse. Also in inns.

Low importance requests

- the long scenes should have an alternative version - for example it is good when the Spouse includes the Housecarl in the act, but becomes a bit strange the second time. The second (and later times) the housecarl should be more familiar with the event. This would mean that the mod should remember which housecarls were in which scene, so might be a bit problematic.

- It would be nice if there was a light connection to yps fashion mod, namely the shaving. The Spouse would either shave the crotch, or command the player to shave it. It would also be nice if the other fashion choices (which are enabled in the yps fashion mod) would be enforced by the Spouse as well, but the shaving is the most critical (since you can't do it while wearing the Chastity Belt)

And finally a question: I didn't dare to try it on my current game, but what would happen if I'd use Your mod with the Multiple Marriages mod? Especially if there would be 2 or more Spouses in the same house?

Peace,

M

4 hours ago, Hiderius said:

so our spouse would lock us up in only a chastity belt? so we don't get locked up in full bondage gear like a gag, blindfold, are arms locked somehow or are arms free but still locked, bondage shoes etc

There's an event where your spouse wants to lock arm/leg cuffs and a collar on you. Since it's an event it won't last long, a week maybe two I can't remember. However when the event is over you can ask your spouse to stay restrained and I think the cuffs and collar will stay locked on indefinitely then.

Here's hoping Srende returns at some point and expands on this simple, yet wonderful mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dust+ said:

I want ressurection of this mod :dissapointed_relieved: :cry: :cry: :dissapointed_relieved: :cry: :cry: :dissapointed_relieved: :cry: :cry: 

So learn to mod, start adding new features. That's part of the cycle of modding, and it's why so many mods have redone or continued in their names.

Someday, we could all be playing DPPR -- Dust+ Pet Project Renewal. Could be big. :-)

12 minutes ago, markdf said:

So learn to mod, start adding new features. That's part of the cycle of modding, and it's why so many mods have redone or continued in their names.

Someday, we could all be playing DPPR -- Dust+ Pet Project Renewal. Could be big. :-)

xDDD

2 hours ago, Dust+ said:

xDDD

Seriously! This is exactly how new modders get started. Start by looking at the parts of the ESP file using Tes5Edit, seeing how they fit together. Read through the scripts when necessary, Papyrus isn't that hard to learn. Then jump in with CreationKit. :-)

7 hours ago, markdf said:

Seriously! This is exactly how new modders get started. Start by looking at the parts of the ESP file using Tes5Edit, seeing how they fit together. Read through the scripts when necessary, Papyrus isn't that hard to learn. Then jump in with CreationKit. :-)

I know it, I had some experience with Creation Kit and I thought about creating mods a long time. But I think will be not interesting for me to play with my own mods.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first game I ran Pet Project with I had to uninstall because my follower disappeared and I couldn't get the belt off. In my current game, I am running DE too, I have it on off, but the follower teleport still works. I also have IAFT set so my follower is not killable. Normally I hate chastity belts, and usually play with them turned off in every mod that allows that. However, in your mod it feels different. First because it is the PC's husband who puts the character in it. Secondly, the PC is allowed out occasionally to be with him. Thirdly, by manipulating the settings during the game, a fairly immersive role play of a husband's taking complete control of the PC is achievable. That is what is happening to my current PC. 

I really hope you continue to develop this, as I am really loving what there is so far. 

Thanks so much for this.