1 hour ago, Srende said:

Well, getting to permanent chastity obviously stops the release scenes yes. But the other events should keep on happening as usual. Though I'm open to ideas on that front :)

Permanent is well, a bit permanent. And is a bit to much tbh. To keep it a bit real (yes the lore blabla) it could also be a form of very strict chastity. So you do get a hygienic release every few days but don't get any action for let's say a month.

As for the non-spouse follower situation. When your spouse thinks you don't visit her/him often enough on your adventures they might place a plug in you that starts to shock and/or vibrate when they call for you. Increasing in intensity until you are forced to get back for it to stop. Might be a bit more straightforward than the courier idea. Which also is kinda fun.

22 minutes ago, Srende said:

Well, getting to permanent chastity obviously stops the release scenes yes. But the other events should keep on happening as usual. Though I'm open to ideas on that front :)

Well I'm a huge tease and denial fan. The line where the spouse says "You've earned a release, but it would make me happy if you chose to stay in the belt..." is very inspired and very exciting! 

It would also be exciting if the player was granted a release sometimes but the spouse would change her mind last minute. "I know I said I would give you relief, but I changed my mind." If the player accepts this meekly, it doubles the next wait "because obviously you didn't need it that much anyway". If the player pushes back it should triple the next wait since the player isn't being very submissive. 

After the permanent chastity is in effect the spouse should still ask for gratification (I haven't seen that happen). Also, the player's permanent chastity status if should be referenced by the character's spouse. She should have the player pleasure her and make comments like "That feels so good. Not that you'll ever feel anything like it again." Something to that effect. Your writing is quite good, so I'll leave that to your imagination. Also, when she comes across that player trying to pleasure herself through the belt she should make some comment "Oh you must be really frustrated.."  Also maybe she could drop hints that perhaps if the player is good enough, maybe she'll get let out. Of course it will never happen...

What do you think? 

10 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

Well I'm a huge tease and denial fan. The line where the spouse says "You've earned a release, but it would make me happy if you chose to stay in the belt..." is very inspired and very exciting! 

It would also be exciting if the player was granted a release sometimes but the spouse would change her mind last minute. "I know I said I would give you relief, but I changed my mind." If the player accepts this meekly, it doubles the next wait "because obviously you didn't need it that much anyway". If the player pushes back it should triple the next wait since the player isn't being very submissive. 

After the permanent chastity is in effect the spouse should still ask for gratification (I haven't seen that happen). Also, the player's permanent chastity status if should be referenced by the character's spouse. She should have the player pleasure her and make comments like "That feels so good. Not that you'll ever feel anything like it again." Something to that effect. Your writing is quite good, so I'll leave that to your imagination. Also, when she comes across that player trying to pleasure herself through the belt she should make some comment "Oh you must be really frustrated.."  Also maybe she could drop hints that perhaps if the player is good enough, maybe she'll get let out. Of course it will never happen...

What do you think? 

Hahah, thanks :D

Can't say I think of myself as a really good writer, but I'm glad it works ^^

Currently there's only the Breakfast event where spouse actually wants the player to please him/her, outside of the scheduled release scenes. Those still continue after the permanent status, but you're right, there probably should be more. And also could change the dialogue on the existing one after player is locked permanently.

Good ideas, I'll try add at least some things ;)

On 4/5/2019 at 1:44 PM, Srende said:

Good ideas, I'll try add at least some things ;)

Another idea, if I may. I see that you're also the author of the very excellent "Skyrim bound" mod.  Any chance you could have the character's spouse use the Daedric plug under the belt? 

On 4/4/2019 at 11:21 PM, jaberwocky said:

I have an idea for an addition. Don't know if you like it, neither if it would be (somewhat) easy to implement. The basic idea is that the dragonborn is coerced into spending some time (and or a night) with his/her spouse once a while.

When the dragonborn has not been home for a while, a courier might deliver a message from the spouse. The letters can have a love-letter style and basically says things like "my brave warrior, I miss you". At that point, the dragonborn should better go home, because the next message that will probably follow soon, courier will also contain a devious device that gets equipped automatically. After all, you're married and that comes with a few responsibilities as well.

As said before, I am not sure if you enjoy this idea, and/or think it is easy to implement, especially the equipment of a device (with perhaps also a low change of the dragonborn getting a device equipped at the very first letter). But a first version, just a letter from the spouse, might already make the player experience being married while roaming device-free through Skyrim.

Anyway, thanks for modding and making Skyrim fun to play, even after all these years!

I like this idea too, however I see some problems with it.

What if your character can't go home? For example she is in some other mod which doesn't allow it, like the Vigilant. Well, in this case we can just say she should have gone home before she went for those adventures.

What if the character is already wearing a DD item in the same slot as the courier wants to equip? That can easily happen in my games.

Also, it needs to be handled if the player is using the spouse as follower. It would be strange to get a mail from home while your spouse is right there. :)

Hi Srende,

Here is my wishlist:  :)

I think it would be nice to have an optionally closed debug screen, where you can stop the quest for some reason. There are a lot of other CB mods which would need your character to not wear chastity gear for their quests.  Another example I faced when I used Immersive Fashion and sometimes the character had to shave her pubic hair. This page could also be used for emergency situations, for example the belt got equipped w/o the plug or something. Or for cleaner unistallation for some reason. The "optional" part would come from a checkbox like "No debug when belted". So the player can still choose to work it like now.

I'd like events during travel if the player uses the spouse as follower. These can be in safe areas and outside combat, like in cities and inns. These can be a simple public kissing to more humiliating pet stuff (for example the spouse orders the dragonborn to crawl while in the city). Combat must end these events though. There can be scenes in the inns too.

I'd like to use this in SSE. AFAIK there is no display model mod on SE yet, but the other stuff could work.

I'd like more events.

Here are some ideas. I'm aware that this is a lot, so I'd be happy if any of these would be implemented. :)

The fitting (event serie)

The first CB is a regular iron one. It does not fit very well (the character complains about it, but visually will be the same, I don't know if you can make the bodyslided belt bigger) and it uses a regular Chastity key. If the player character removes it any way (intentionally or some othe mod removes it, for example defeat mods usually have the option), or after a while there is a request from the spouse so they go together and find a blacksimth who can help. The tone of this dialog depends on if the player removed it by herself, got raped or just time passed.

From here there are lots of possibilities, I just drop here some random building blocks:

- need to find a specific blacksith (interesting dialogs with the blacksmith)

- the blacksmith just fits the first CB, but can't do anything with the lock

- need to find some lock expert (for example thieves guild)

- find the proper lock (unique)

- later upgrade the material of the belt at the blacksmith (the belt becomes indestructible and safe aka quest unique, choose color too)

- get a regular plug (blacksmith)

- upgrade the plug (a simple soul gem, which can cause orgasm)

- upgrade it even more (the one which is used by now)

- get the punishment plugs

- NPC comments in the areas where the above gears bought from (or anywhere, I'd say the more fame she has (higher level), the more areas people gossip about her) "Look, that's the dragonborn! I heard she is being kept on a short leash!" "You look flushed. Is that from the chastity belt?" etc.

- final(?) upgrade for the lock at the mages guild: there is no key anymore, only the spouse can open it (basically that is how it works now, so this is just a dialog for the effect, but it has psychological effect)

- along the way other DDs can be ordered from the blacksmith/mages

- mages may add specific effects to the DDs (buffs/debuffs depending on what the spouse wants, with some influence from the player)

The broken key

This can happen until ta key is needed to open the CB. The spouse breaks the key in the lock when she(I usually go with a female spouse) tries to open the belt for a session. The spouse is sorry, but of course she is excited about it at the same time. The player has to do some stuff (which takes several days, maybe weeks) to convince the spouse so they go to an expert to fix it.

Order hardware for the games

A bit more immersive way to get the devices for the Display model events. The player and the spouse go to a blacksmith where there is a dialog about what the spouse needs. There is also a measurement and other stuff.  (By the way, the High heels would need to be taken into account with these scenes, currently they cause alignment problems).

It would be awesome if these "furnitures" would appear in the bedrooms, like regular furnitures. The player may even enter them voluntarily and the spouse could decide what to do with it. (a requirement for this is that someone must live in that house, who can release the player, or an event where she gets released somehow. For example a break in, or someone saw from the window that there is trouble (where applicable), or worrying neighbors, etc).

Home rules

There can be rules at home (where the spouse lives). What to wear/not wear, move only by crawling, etc. These can be implemented in several steps over periods of time.

The basement

The spouse wants a playroom. The spouse orders the player to make the arrangements and no release until it is built. This is a new world area (accesible by a hatch or something), which is a small dungeon area. it can be empty first (buy furniture with the above events) or can be furnished at once. I'd imagine something like in the East Reach House mod, but it can be bigger.

Well, that's all for now, thanks for reading and maybe considering. :)

Peace,

M

41 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I'd like events during travel if the player uses the spouse as follower. These can be in safe areas and outside combat, like in cities and inns. These can be a simple public kissing to more humiliating pet stuff (for example the spouse orders the dragonborn to crawl while in the city). Combat must end these events though. There canbe scenes in the inns too.

Yep, events that happen while traveling has been something I've wanted to do myself as well, and have couple of ideas written down.

It would be awesome if these "furnitures" would appear in the bedrooms, like regular furnitures. The player may even enter them voluntarily and the spouse could decide what to do with it. (a requirement for this is that someone must live in that house, who can release the player, or an event where she gets released somehow. For example a break in, or someone saw from the window that there is trouble (where applicable), or worrying neighbors, etc).

The basement

The spouse wants a playroom. The spouse orders the player to make the arrangements and no release until it is built. This is a new world area (accesible by a hatch or something), which is a small dungeon area. it can be empty first (buy furniture with the above events) or can be furnished at once. I'd imagine something like in the East Reach House mod, but it can be bigger.

I've tried to avoid actually editing the home cells, and done positioning through scripts in the hopes it'd work with other home mods, assuming they use the standard beds as those need to be found for reference. Also I don't really like locking the player to one home, so would make it a a tad difficult for extra rooms. Similarly, positioning furniture (or actor in scenes) is mostly just an educated  guess if there's room in there. Of course, some of the built in (and dlc) homes have their own tweaks due to some dressers in front of the bed for example.

And in general, some good ideas, but I already have a too long list of stuff I'd like to do. So can't really promise anything :P

For the high heels, NiOverride heels should be disabled at the start of scenes in general, though I know some things do reset that.

New version for a change, 1.4.0:

• Add event: A stop at an inn
    • When entering an inn, your spouse may now want to have a break and spend the night there
  • Add spouse arousal modifier to event trigger chance
  • Spouse now gets more aroused if they see player trying to masturbate or have sex with others
  • Spouse now gets more aroused when denying player in dialogue
  • Fix events getting triggered in certain conditions when their weight was 0
  • Fix cuffs & collar not being removed at the end of the trial
  • Fix incorrect plug getting equipped after belt removal in "A helping hand"
  • Some tweaks to the helper picking logic in "A Helping hand"
  • Now requires Devious Devices - Integration 4.x
  • Now requires Devious Devices - Expansion
  • Now requires Zaz animation pack 8+

And as a reminder, I recommend setting the sexuality setting in Sexlab correctly for your spouse. This setting is used by PetProject to determine which NPCs to choose for scenes. Also, there's a similar setting in Sexlab Aroused that helps to be set correctly as well, now that there are some arousal modifiers added.

8 minutes ago, pinkpunkt said:

Thank you for the update :). It´s just a shame I/we need ZaZ 8+, my Skyrim is right at the animation limit sadly.

Well, it'll work for the most part with the older one, though there's going to be some weirdess during the new event with the older version.

Though I'm not entirely sure what version of zaz the animations used in that are, so maybe there are no issues? :P

Hi!

I've tried to install this interesting mod, but the MCM Menu hasn't appeared. Using the console comand "SetStage Ski_ConfigManagerInstance 1" also didn't help. I've read above that it could take some time, but I also didn't notice any new interactions and dialogues with my spouse. Is it normal? Should it work if my wife is Ysolda and we live in her house (I didn't start the main quest yet)?

What's the name of MCM Menu?

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, matew said:

Should it work if my wife is Ysolda and we live in her house (I didn't start the main quest yet)?

The spouse should initiate dialogue within 24 game hours of installing the mod or getting married while in any player owned house. I've never tested it with a spouse owned house, as I have never really visited those myself.

If the dialogue doesn't start, I assume the spouse houses are set up differently in the game from player owned ones in regards of the values PetProject checks.

MCM is simply named PetProject.

Hey Srende, 

I'm really glad you updated this mod again it's one of my favorites. 

currently, I'm trying to start the new event but haven't had any luck is it tied to a specific time? I tried entering an Inn 8 pm - 6 am with my spouse as a Follower but nothing happens 

Hi Srende,

it seems there are some hiccups with version 1.4.1.

1) The MCM is having trouble registering the mod. I tried in 2 scenarios. First I added it to an ongoing game. The MCM did not appear after load (despite my Jaxonz MCM Kicker), only appeared after the second load.

Second I started a new game and the PP MCM did not appear in the MCM until I saved and loaded back the game in the LAL cell.

2) In my ongoing game, I got married to a custom NPC. It's been 24+ hours since the wedding, visited 2 player houses (one vanilla, one custom) but the initial dialog is not coming. I was nosing around a little and the pp_marriagemain quest is at stage 10. Is that OK? In the new game there was no problem.

Peace,

M

55 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Hey Srende, 

I'm really glad you updated this mod again it's one of my favorites. 

currently, I'm trying to start the new event but haven't had any luck is it tied to a specific time? I tried entering an Inn 8 pm - 6 am with my spouse as a Follower but nothing happens 

Iirc it can start somewhere between 15:00 - 22:00, excluding inn in the city your set marriage home is in (not counting hearthfire houses).

Since it's supposed to be a "stop for resting", you can do that at your home :P

That said, I did have some issues while testing in one of the small ones in the wilderness, where the quest/script couldn't find the innkeeper, and I didn't figure out why, as it seemed to be set up exactly like one all of the others.

On 4/7/2019 at 10:51 AM, Srende said:

I've tried to avoid actually editing the home cells, and done positioning through scripts in the hopes it'd work with other home mods, assuming they use the standard beds as those need to be found for reference. Also I don't really like locking the player to one home, so would make it a a tad difficult for extra rooms. Similarly, positioning furniture (or actor in scenes) is mostly just an educated  guess if there's room in there. Of course, some of the built in (and dlc) homes have their own tweaks due to some dressers in front of the bed for example.

These cells could open from outside as well, probably there is some room around every player home where a hatch can be placed. Or it can be a completely separate player home somewhere in the world which the spouse insists to visit sometime (kind of like T.ara's buildings or the East Reach House). Anyway, I'm not trying to convince you, just had some ideas how to do it w/o editing the house cell. Tbh, IMHO editing the house cell is not a big deal as I never do it, but I understand that for some it might be problematic.

29 minutes ago, Srende said:

Iirc it can start somewhere between 15:00 - 22:00, excluding inn in the city your set marriage home is in (not counting hearthfire houses).

Since it's supposed to be a "stop for resting", you can do that at your home :P

That said, I did have some issues while testing in one of the small ones in the wilderness, where the quest/script couldn't find the innkeeper, and I didn't figure out why, as it seemed to be set up exactly like one all of the others.

Thanks, it seems like my problem was always trying it out in the Nightgate Inn however I should mention that the event got Triggered in my home town. I own the house in Markarth and did go to the Silverblood Inn for the scene, it worked. 

Now then I have some praise and a tiny request 

First, I love how smooth your scenes are I haven't had a single problem with them there are some mod where the scenes always get stuck but I never encountered that here 

Secondly, I really like how your scenes never end up being a waiting simulator and don't interrupt the gameplay flow too much. 

And now for my request do you think you can make it so that the évent also works with non-follower spouses? 

like spawn them in an have them say like: "hey pet fancy meeting you here I was on my way to visit a friend why don't we have some fun this evening?"

The reason for this is two-fold first I don't really like Followers, and the Second one is I always marry Taarie since she is the only Highelf you can marry and she, not a follower. 

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

2) In my ongoing game, I got married to a custom NPC. It's been 24+ hours since the wedding, visited 2 player houses (one vanilla, one custom) but the initial dialog is not coming. I was nosing around a little and the pp_marriagemain quest is at stage 10. Is that OK? In the new game there was no problem.

That's the stage the initial dialogue will appear, as long as you're not already wearing a belt, and are inside a player house. But since that is started at least, the wedding was detected correctly, and the dialogue should appear.

16 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

Thanks, it seems like my problem was always trying it out in the Nightgate Inn however I should mention that the event got Triggered in my home town. I own the house in Markarth and did go to the Silverblood Inn for the scene, it worked. 

Interesting, I did most of my testing in Nightgate coincidentally, but had issues getting it to start in Kynesgrove.

It should work in cities even if you own the houses in those, just not in the one you've said your spouse to move in to. Though I have no idea how well that actually works, just tested it with riften.

Now then I have some praise and a tiny request 

First, I love how smooth your scenes are I haven't had a single problem with them there are some mod where the scenes always get stuck but I never encountered that here 

Secondly, I really like how your scenes never end up being a waiting simulator and don't interrupt the gameplay flow too much. 

Yes, I've noticed similar things myself, and tried to do my best on always having a fallback at least in the scenes so player doesn't get stuck. Though there are still times especially with NPC pathing that they occasionally just refuse to move, causing issues when the scene is waiting for them to arrive at a certain location :P

Also about waiting, there are actually couple of places in this new event that I added ~30s waits so you have some time to feel being left there :) , also related, I've tried to add a few different variations in the scenes so they're not always exactly the same.

And now for my request do you think you can make it so that the évent also works with non-follower spouses? 

like spawn them in an have them say like: "hey pet fancy meeting you here I was on my way to visit a friend why don't we have some fun this evening?"

The reason for this is two-fold first I don't really like Followers, and the Second one is I always marry Taarie since she is the only Highelf you can marry and she, not a follower. 

I've actually had an idea for another event that would start similarly to night out, leading to the city inn, and is partly the reason the home city inn is blocked. But not sure if/when that arrives.  

But, as I mentioned earlier, I also have ideas to have more events happening while out with the spouse, so some events will have the follower requirement.

11 minutes ago, Prime66 said:

But it does we life in Markarth 

Heh, hence the "not sure if it works" part ;)

It seemed to be bit fiddly to begin with, it actually checks the current house from two different things in the game's own RelationshipMarriageFIN quest. And even though that quest has a reference to the current house, it didn't seem to be always set up.

3 hours ago, Srende said:

That's the stage the initial dialogue will appear, as long as you're not already wearing a belt, and are inside a player house. But since that is started at least, the wedding was detected correctly, and the dialogue should appear.

I may have an idea why it doesn't start. I have the Multiple Adoptions mod installed and I set one of the custom houses as my home (there is a Bless Home spell in that mod, which enables to adopt 6 children). Now if I talk to the spouse, and tell her to move to a new house, the list of possible new homes contains only this custom home (which is already the home) and none of the vanilla ones (I have several unlocked/purchased/built homes already, so they should be listed). Unfortunately this spell can not be undone and I don't want to uninstall the mod either, as I have already 3 children adopted.

I know though that this custom home was working with PP, as I remember events happening there. I don't remember though if PP mod activated before I used the Bless Home spell or not.

Do you think I can start the dialog manually?