Well, the conditions for thet bit of dialogue are:

Current location has keyword LocTypePlayerHouse

Quest stage is 10

Player is not wearing anything with the DD belt keyword in it.

So, assuming houses from other mods are set up correctly, following skyrim conventions, they should work. You could try moving your spouse manually through console to a vanilla game house if that triggers it. Though the events are checking for the same keyword, so if they  worked in there, the initial dialogue should as well.

If you do

sqv pp_marriagemain

Does it list your spouse correctly in the alias section? And player for that matter?

6 hours ago, Srende said:

Well, the conditions for thet bit of dialogue are:

Current location has keyword LocTypePlayerHouse

Quest stage is 10

Player is not wearing anything with the DD belt keyword in it.

So, assuming houses from other mods are set up correctly, following skyrim conventions, they should work. You could try moving your spouse manually through console to a vanilla game house if that triggers it. Though the events are checking for the same keyword, so if they  worked in there, the initial dialogue should as well.

If you do

sqv pp_marriagemain

Does it list your spouse correctly in the alias section? And player for that matter?

You might be onto something.

REF 'Spouse' -> NONE

That is right after marriage. The strange thing is, this is the same NPC who I tried it with in a new game, and it worked there.

Well, that is interesting :D

The spouse alias is marked as required, and matches whatever is set in the game's own RelationshipMarriageFIN (which starts during/after the wedding). As in, it being required, the whole quest should fail to start without it.

Though, "right after marriage", was it actually running? It's not immediate, but is checked once a day.

On 4/13/2019 at 9:52 AM, Srende said:
  • Spouse now gets more aroused if they see player trying to masturbate or have sex with others
  • Spouse now gets more aroused when denying player in dialogue

This all seems to be running "under the hood", so to speak. Is there any chance that the spouse would verbalize this too? 

29 minutes ago, Srende said:

Well, that is interesting :D

The spouse alias is marked as required, and matches whatever is set in the game's own RelationshipMarriageFIN (which starts during/after the wedding). As in, it being required, the whole quest should fail to start without it.

Though, "right after marriage", was it actually running? It's not immediate, but is checked once a day.

It is the same 2 days after the marriage. The spouse NPC behaves like a spouse, I have the usual, "Make me food", "move somewhere else" and "how is the shop doing" dialogs, so Skyrim thinks she is my spouse. Its unfortunate, as this game is 100+ hours in, so I don't want to start a new one. :(

I also checked it in the new testgame and there the alias is properly filled.

1 minute ago, Fenroo said:

This all seems to be running "under the hood", so to speak. Is there any chance that the spouse would verbalize this too? 

Yup, for now the biggest effect is the event trigger chances. But yes, was planning something along those lines at some point.

4 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

It is the same 2 days after the marriage. The spouse NPC behaves like a spouse, I have the usual, "Make me food", "move somewhere else" and "how is the shop doing" dialogs, so Skyrim thinks she is my spouse. Its unfortunate, as this game is 100+ hours in, so I don't want to start a new one. :(

I also checked it in the new testgame and there the alias is properly filled.

I still don't understand how it could have started, with that alias marked as required.

You may have luck trying to restart the quest manually, that should at least fill the alias again.

stopquest pp_marriagemain
startquest pp_marriagemain

I haven't tested anything like that though, and it might have some effects on other background quests like the events.

Also, does

sqv RelationshipMarriageFIN

list the loveinterest alias correctly as your spouse?

19 minutes ago, Srende said:

I still don't understand how it could have started, with that alias marked as required.

You may have luck trying to restart the quest manually, that should at least fill the alias again.

stopquest pp_marriagemain
startquest pp_marriagemain

I haven't tested anything like that though, and it might have some effects on other background quests like the events.

Also, does

sqv RelationshipMarriageFIN

list the loveinterest alias correctly as your spouse?

Thank you, the stop, reset and startquest requlted in an instant success, the dialog started at once.

Also, the RelationshipMarriageFIN had the proper alias for the spouse.

5 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Thank you, the stop, reset and startquest requlted in an instant success, the dialog started at once.

Also, the RelationshipMarriageFIN had the proper alias for the spouse.

Good to hear that fixed it then. I'll add some more error checking for that in future versions.

Not sure if this is a universal problem or just peculiar to my installation of Skyrim, but I have never been able to change/choose devices in this mod's MCM menu without Captured Dreams (CD) being installed. I know that CD is listed as an optional dependency, but if I remember correctly – I don't have CD installed at the moment to check – then the devices in this mod were not exclusively from CD, so there shouldn't be a technical reason for this.

Nevertheless, if my memory fails me and all of the devices were, in fact, from CD, then may I suggest to add some non-CD devices to choose from. CD is a good mod, but it is very resource heavy, and I'm sure that many people do not run it just for that reason. On top of that, there are a ton of devices to choose from already in basic Devious Devices.

There should be the basic steel option at least without CD installed. If the menu is empty, use the rescan option and at least the defaults should appear, as the defaults are implemented the same way.

The reason for that was having some texture variety, and I'm not exactly an artist :P

Pressing rescan indeed populated the menu: now there are leather/steel restraints and one steel chastity belt to choose from.

As far as not being an artist, I can relate to that; I never did get beyond drawing stick figures. Although as a user of Devious Devices – Equip I feel that the lack of variety in restraint choices is a downer. Have you considered getting more device options from Devious Devices – Expansion/Equip, or is that just too much of a hassle?

This currently means locking the player in a chastity belt for some period with occasional releases. However, once started and accepted, that save is locked in. There are some variations on the relase events and chastity periods, including possibilty to progressing to permanent chastity.

I used to try this a fair bit, but i never managed to get her to remove the belt. So effectively it wasn't "progressing" into permanent chastity, it was that from the start. I had good effort in waiting many weeks before asking for a release, which never came. She would remove the belt for duration of 1 sex event at most, and asking for more would just result in getting aggressive plugs.

Also there are numerous other mods that want to give player chastity belt, this mod conflicts just too much as it is. Try doing Cursed Collar or Bound Queen from DCL? Get plug deal from Devious Followers, sorry... can't put plug (or piercing) in. Having an option to temporarily disable the mod and stop chaste period would be highly needed. You could say "but don't use it on any serious playthrough", that's difficult... The mod doesn't have content all the time, it actually does things only rarely, when player visits home. Player is expected to go on adventures inbetween, and that actually means the save becoming quite the "main" playthrough afterall. And all that time spent away from home is other mods territory.

So all in all this isn't yet usable for playing seriously, but it's a fun mod to test sometimes.

3 hours ago, hfhkqidhs said:

Pressing rescan indeed populated the menu: now there are leather/steel restraints and one steel chastity belt to choose from.

As far as not being an artist, I can relate to that; I never did get beyond drawing stick figures. Although as a user of Devious Devices – Equip I feel that the lack of variety in restraint choices is a downer. Have you considered getting more device options from Devious Devices – Expansion/Equip, or is that just too much of a hassle?

It's bit of a hassle, so originally when I was happy with the defaults & CD I didn't look into it more.

That said, the data for those is read from couple of .json files under

Data\SKSE\Plugins\PetProject\Lockables

where the file name is the plugin name, and the data includes path to the model it uses and form IDs of the texture sets used (in dec, as json doesn't support hex, but the value is the same), and if you (or anyone else) wants to contribute data for other mods, I'm open :)

Reason it was done this way, was to avoid hard dependencies, and to avoid having multiple items with different skins for PetProject, so maintaining it is easier.

3 hours ago, Srende said:

It's bit of a hassle, so originally when I was happy with the defaults & CD I didn't look into it more.

That said, the data for those is read from couple of .json files under

Data\SKSE\Plugins\PetProject\Lockables

where the file name is the plugin name, and the data includes path to the model it uses and form IDs of the texture sets used (in dec, as json doesn't support hex, but the value is the same), and if you (or anyone else) wants to contribute data for other mods, I'm open :)

Reason it was done this way, was to avoid hard dependencies, and to avoid having multiple items with different skins for PetProject, so maintaining it is easier.

DCUR has the shiny black ones and textured gold. DDx has silver and gold. I could try to get at least some variation from DDx as that is semi-mandatory for DD mods anyway, if I have some spare time this week.

As for small 'easy' additions to the mod, I think the wake up event could use some more spice.

-Add helper plug for x days/hours (this could also be added as a regular 'short' event like the cuffs event)

-Add restraints (basic cuffset)

-Add pony gear for a (half) day

As for bed interaction, not sure if you can move the PC on the bed next to your spouse reliably. Sleeping while restrained (straitjacket ;) ) would also be a neat addon to the Helper and Night out event.

18 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

DCUR has the shiny black ones and textured gold. DDx has silver and gold. I could try to get at least some variation from DDx as that is semi-mandatory for DD mods anyway, if I have some spare time this week.

As for small 'easy' additions to the mod, I think the wake up event could use some more spice.

-Add helper plug for x days/hours (this could also be added as a regular 'short' event like the cuffs event)

-Add restraints (basic cuffset)

-Add pony gear for a (half) day

As for bed interaction, not sure if you can move the PC on the bed next to your spouse reliably. Sleeping while restrained (straitjacket ;) ) would also be a neat addon to the Helper and Night out event.

Good ideas, was thinking some shorter events would be a nice addition next.

Then again, the inn thingy was supposed to be easy & fast to start with, but that kinda got out of hand.

If you do end up taking a look at the textures, something I remember from that. Swapping the model/textures like this with SKSE requires all the texture slots on the base item to be filled, even if the model swapped uses less. I just repeated the same TextureSet for those slots and it seems to work.

New version, 1.4.2:

• Fix asking for extended cuff time effectively making cuffs permanent
  • Fix wrong gag being sometimes equipped during "A night out", causing issues with Sexlab scenes
  • Fix breakfast event dialogue starting middle of plug vibration event
  • Fix missing "A stop at an inn" scene position in Ivarstead's Vilemyr Inn
  • Improve marriage starting logic and error handling
  • Improve dialogue when asking cuff extensions
  • Some tweaks to "A night out" scene timings
  • Add some more dialogue to release scenes when player gets denied

Mainly takes care of some annoyances, bug fixes and improvements I noticed while actually playing properly, instead of debugging scenes :P

Hello, @Srende! I tried your mod some time ago and I found it amazing. Seeing that you returned its updating, I caught myself on the thought that I want to put it to my mod list again, but I have one question. Maybe a bit silly question, but again, it is because I tried the mod a long time ago.

So, as I remember right, chastity belt from the mod are permanent, right? As soon as it is locked, it can't be unlocked again. Did you make any changes about it? Is there any way to make the chastity belt not permanent? If it is permanent, it won't work well with all the others devious themed mods because most of them are using some chastity belts as well.

Just now, Dust+ said:

Hello, @Srende! I tried your mod some time ago and I found it amazing. Seeing that you returned its updating, I caught myself on the thought that I want to put it to my mod list again, but I have one question. Maybe a bit silly question, but again, it is because I tried the mod a long time ago.

So, as I remember right, chastity belt from the mod are permanent, right? As soon as it is locked, it can't be unlocked again. Did you make any changes about it? Is there any way to make the chastity belt not permanent? If it is permanent, it won't work well with all the others devious themed mods because most of them are using some chastity belts as well.

Yup.

It's on my list to improve that for compatibility, but can't promise anything on when.

The "helper plug" seems to go against the general theme of the mod. If the player asks to be let out or permission to climax when the spouse doesn't want to, it would make more sense to end up in one of your daderic plugs as punishment. Not a plug that causes climax. That's more of a reward, which the player shouldn't generally get...

11 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

The "helper plug" seems to go against the general theme of the mod. If the player asks to be let out or permission to climax when the spouse doesn't want to, it would make more sense to end up in one of your daderic plugs as punishment. Not a plug that causes climax. That's more of a reward, which the player shouldn't generally get...

The idea there was to force too many orgasms out of the player, having too much of the good thing as it were. Though it's been a while since I saw how those plugs actually work, maybe they aren't effective enough?

1 minute ago, Srende said:

The idea there was to force too many orgasms out of the player, having too much of the good thing as it were. Though it's been a while since I saw how those plugs actually work, maybe they aren't effective enough?

It seems to be working as designed.  I just think if the spouse wants to punish the player, it should be more frustration, not less. ?