7 hours ago, g0dl3ss0n3 said:

I look through several pages of this thread, so forgive me if this is answered elsewhere.  Is it normal to not have interactions between teen and older sims?  I have teen sex enabled.  Teens can have sex with each other but not with older sims.  Thanks for an amazing mod by the way.

Both versions of WW still require changing another WW setting as it's disabled by default in both.

Wicked Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Utilities > Adult-Teen Relationships: ON 

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Both versions of WW still require changing another WW setting as it's disabled by default in both.

Wicked Settings > Relationship Settings > Relationship Utilities > Adult-Teen Relationships: ON 

Ah, thank you so much.  That is what I was missing.

Hi all, apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere. I started adding more mods to my game and I started getting this issue where the female bodies would have no nipples and occasionally their right foot would be missing too. I tried going through my mods to see if anything was conflicting but no luck so far. Any help would be great. 

image.thumb.png.aeef76d87872cccbc02fdfd2765621dd.png

8 hours ago, twk447 said:

Hi all, apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere. I started adding more mods to my game and I started getting this issue where the female bodies would have no nipples and occasionally their right foot would be missing too. I tried going through my mods to see if anything was conflicting but no luck so far. Any help would be great. 

image.thumb.png.aeef76d87872cccbc02fdfd2765621dd.png

If you're using wild guys body details keep them in the FBD folder or a folder called Body....they need to load before WW...

2 hours ago, procian said:

If you're using wild guys body details keep them in the FBD folder or a folder called Body....they need to load before WW...

I tried putting the wild guys files in a Body folder but its still not working...

On 4/20/2022 at 10:22 PM, procian said:

Ok...Better body stuff is broken.Only the female nude top still works....Try without the better body stuff it could be loading before wild guys stuff.

ok, so just pull out the folder on top labeled -Better body?

23 hours ago, Scorpio said:

You can leave the folder but delete everything inside it except the Female Top & Feet.

On 4/20/2022 at 10:22 PM, procian said:

Ok...Better body stuff is broken.Only the female nude top still works....Try without the better body stuff it could be loading before wild guys stuff.

Got it working finally! It was the better body stuff that was breaking it. Thanks for the help!

3 hours ago, confusedpotato said:

Ever since I downloaded the update the "Does this sim have a penis?" option no longer exists in the CAS, so I can't make futa sims anymore.. The penis models are in game as male sims still have them on their body model, I just can't put them on a female sim anymore.

You now click on your Sim -> Wicked -> Personalization -> Anatomy & Clothing -> Genitals

image.png.427ad2f412331fe18633902c2e49f974.png

Hi ive not played sims for a while now but tried to update everything but whicked whims wont work all i get is error aftor error message (last exeption) Realy dont know whats going on can anyone help me please. I dont know how to add the last exeption but its driving crazy ?

Best wishes,

1 minute ago, stevieboy2 said:

Hi ive not played sims for a while now but tried to update everything but whicked whims wont work all i get is error aftor error message (last exeption) Realy dont know whats going on can anyone help me please. I dont know how to add the last exeption but its driving crazy ?

Best wishes,

Post the l/e file via the white paper clip....and also make sure any mods you use are up to date along with your game....

4 minutes ago, procian said:

Post the l/e file via the white paper clip....and also make sure any mods you use are up to date along with your game....

I dont see a white paper clip? ooooo found it its here lol the game just updated and ive updated what i think needed updating, whicked whims, basmental grugs and mc comand center etc etc but the games just gone bonkers on me via whicked whims. so dont know what could be doing it if i knew i could remove or udate it lol so need some help ?

best wishes ?

lastException.txt

Edited by stevieboy2
26 minutes ago, procian said:

Looks like a broken crafting mod....

a what mod? lol any idea what it is? i found a crafting mod i removed it but still going nuts ive added the newest last exeption i realy cant figure this out if anyone can help me get things running again. if anyone can figure it out id be very greatfull.

Best wishes,

WickedWhims_v169a_Exception.txt

Edited by stevieboy2
46 minutes ago, stevieboy2 said:

a what mod? lol any idea what it is? i found a crafting mod i removed it but still going nuts ive added the newest last exeption i realy cant figure this out if anyone can help me get things running again. if anyone can figure it out id be very greatfull.

Best wishes,

WickedWhims_v169a_Exception.txt 2.24 MB · 0 downloads

Looks like your nude body bottom is failing. If you're using Better Body bottoms, remove them. Ensure if you're using @simdulgencebottoms, make sure they are updated and remove the piercings if you're using them since they need to be updated. secretcrush real pussy is also known to cause problems so start with any or all of the above. Make sure to delete the localthumbcache.package file after making changes.

?