On 2/26/2022 at 5:50 AM, Husk said:

Did you try using other browsers/download links and checking if the problem persists?

Yea, I tried both Microsoft edge and Chrome browser. I even changed the sites from block to allowed. Is there any other browser you would recommend? 

11 hours ago, IAnnaScott14 said:

Yea, I tried both Microsoft edge and Chrome browser. I even changed the sites from block to allowed. Is there any other browser you would recommend? 

I've heard Brave often lets people download the files, where other browsers would block them.

5 minutes ago, procian said:

You have duplicate ww files or it's not installed correctly.

well i follow the instruction, copying the folder in mods folder.. nothing else

i also do it on a clean installation

Edited by keglevich
1 hour ago, Husk said:

I believe FitGirl is a group of game pirates so that might be why... ?

well till now i've always used it and ww always worked.

it's strange....

i'm installing again everything... 

and now another question... when i download a sim, i've the tray files and the mod file; the mod file, when i download a lot of sim, get replaced from a new or an old one.. what can i do to avoid this? 

Edited by keglevich
5 hours ago, ThrasherTwain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

8ec592e14b865675b861b858047757e9-thepauly87.png

How do i get this working again? Once the sim dies they are gone than eventually fade away. But when they die i cant access em again, let alone setup WW for em. (pic from WW d.l preview on here)

Much depends on where a Sim dies and it's easier if the Sim dies on your home lot and you can interact with the grave stone or urn.

Ghost on my lot would usually visit 2 -3 times per week after midnight and leave at 6AM.

Make good friends with a Ghost and you can invite them to live in your household as family.

Ghosts will fade away unless you 'Strengthen their Connection with the World' when they start to fade by clicking on their grave stone or urn.

WW treats Ghosts just like any other Sim so they don't really need anything other than being available.

Read up some more about Sims Ghosts on Google. 

I have updated the mod but it wont let me do anything such as make a move or have sex and i have downloaded animation but some how i cant use any, i have deleted it and re downloaded it many times but its still not working really confused on what to do next  

I don't understamd why i always get a pop-up messege saying 'wicked whims is sad'. I've tried everything and i've re-downloaded the mod i don't know how many times. It's real frustrating and i just want to remove the mod because i don't know what i've done wrong. But i love the mod so much and don't wanna play without it. It says that the script file and the package file might be from different releases. But I don't know how that's possible when i always delete every wicked whims package and then put in the new one

19 minutes ago, johannano1 said:

But I don't know how that's possible when i always delete every wicked whims package and then put in the new one

If you have MS Windows OneDrive installed it can restore old files you deleted.

Either uninstall OneDrive or un-sync it from 'The Sims 4' folder.

Then you will have to delete Wicked Whims Mod and start over with new install. 

21 hours ago, johannano1 said:

I don't understamd why i always get a pop-up messege saying 'wicked whims is sad'. I've tried everything and i've re-downloaded the mod i don't know how many times. It's real frustrating and i just want to remove the mod because i don't know what i've done wrong. But i love the mod so much and don't wanna play without it. It says that the script file and the package file might be from different releases. But I don't know how that's possible when i always delete every wicked whims package and then put in the new one

Might be helpful to post a screenshot of the exact message you're talking about.

Your game version and WickedWhims version would be nice too.

5 hours ago, Husk said:

Might be helpful to post a screenshot of the exact message you're talking about.

Your game version and WickedWhims version would be nice too.

If your Ea folder in documents is linked to one drive one drive will sometimes replace files you updated with old ones....i'd unlink one drive from docs folder if it's linked.

9 hours ago, DeathByGlamour69 said:

What happens if I delete text from the "animations_data_cache.ww" file? 

Should be no problem as it just stores WW played Animation Memories.

You can even delete the entire file and WW will just build a new one.

They'res a setting in WW to enable played Animations Memory.

1 hour ago, johannano1 said:

I don't understand why I always get a messege in game that wicked whims is sad. I was told that it could be because of onedrive. I deleted onedrive but the wicked whims packages are still getting mismatched :( I don't know what to do ?

Delete all instances of WW from your Mods folder, download and install it again from the ground up to avoid confusion and your problem should be gone.